Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 57
  1. #1
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257

    Saw this long time ago , time to post it .


    /Discuss.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    Barstarzz (06-17-2013),Frought (06-18-2013)

  3. #2
    Barstarzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,307
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    763
    My Mood
    Amused
    the video is great and it is completely true!
     

     
    barstarzz.mpgh


  4. #3
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/

    The stupidity of this is astounding. Terrorism vs war is at times hard to decide, but going on death tolls isn't the way to do it.
    -----------
    Though I didn't see the point of the comparison, the guy goes "well THIS many people died in war!"(as if deaths caused by terrorism are ok because of that or their relation to islam is negated).

    But hey, it doesn't take a genius to know that whichever side is losing a death count will play the victim card.
    Last edited by Empire; 06-17-2013 at 03:26 PM.


  5. #4
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/

    The stupidity of this is astounding. Terrorism vs war is at times hard to decide, but going on death tolls isn't the way to do it.
    -----------
    Though I didn't see the point of the comparison, the guy goes "well THIS many people died in war!"(as if deaths caused by terrorism are ok because of that or their relation to islam is negated).

    But hey, it doesn't take a genius to know that whichever side is losing a death count will play the victim card.
    War leads to whatever you define as terrorism.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  6. #5
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post

    War leads to whatever you define as terrorism.
    No, it does not.

    War and terrorism are completely different things, yet you are relating them as if they were the same.

    The endgame of war and its process is a lot different than the endgame of terrorism and its process.
    -----------------------

    That being said, still didn't counter the Islamic-terrorist relation the stupid white bitch pointed out.


  7. #6
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    I lol'ed when the Arab student said "depends on what is defined as terrorism"

    Well you know.. car bombing your own people and killing innocent civilians just to get back at your government is kind of considered terrorism.
    Not a single Muslim can legitimately argue that terrorism is attributed to Western occupancy because there are solid facts to refute it.

  8. #7
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ​Blame white people, how original.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  9. #8
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​Blame white people, how original.
    "White superpowers"

    :/


  10. #9
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    No, it does not.

    War and terrorism are completely different things, yet you are relating them as if they were the same.

    The endgame of war and its process is a lot different than the endgame of terrorism and its process.
    -----------------------

    That being said, still didn't counter the Islamic-terrorist relation the stupid white bitch pointed out.
    I didn't say that both are same , I said that wars leads to terrorism .

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I lol'ed when the Arab student said "depends on what is defined as terrorism"

    Well you know.. car bombing your own people and killing innocent civilians just to get back at your government is kind of considered terrorism.
    Not a single Muslim can legitimately argue that terrorism is attributed to Western occupancy because there are solid facts to refute it.
    You're kinda going off topic , I wanted your opinions about what is being said in this video

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  11. #10
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post


    I didn't say that both are same , I said that wars leads to terrorism .


    You're kinda going off topic , I wanted your opinions about what is being said in this video
    What the hell are you talking about? Everything I stated is completely relevant to the video. Explain to me how it is not?
    I even quoted the Arab student partially ffs..

  12. #11
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    What the hell are you talking about? Everything I stated is completely relevant to the video. Explain to me how it is not?
    I even quoted the Arab student partially ffs..
    So you were defining what is terrorism ?

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  13. #12
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,317
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Since when are terrorists defined by the damage they've done? If there's someone who plans to kill my brother and peaceful diplomatics just don't work, I either let my brother die or kill the threat! But wait, let's say i've killed the threat and prevented my brothers death, Am I now a terrorist for killing someone that haven't harmed me what so ever?
    Off Topic:I feel like my English just died but I can't figure out a better way to say it



  14. #13
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post

    So you were defining what is terrorism ?
    You don't seem to understand my point here.

    When the Arab student is presented with the argument of there being consistent conflict in Middle Eastern countries before western occupancy,
    the dude basically throws out a vague statement that hardly elaborates to anything resembling a truthful answer.
    Yet he has no problem blaming the west, making the clear assumption that they were the ones that are terrorists and brought all of the problems to the east.

  15. #14
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post
    [B]

    I didn't say that both are same , I said that wars leads to terrorism ./B]
    :/ Yet you provided nothing to link those two together.

    Terrorism has been before and after wars. It has caused wars even, so yeah....you are wrong.


  16. #15
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    You don't seem to understand my point here.

    When the Arab student is presented with the argument of there being consistent conflict in Middle Eastern countries before western occupancy,
    the dude basically throws out a vague statement that hardly elaborates to anything resembling a truthful answer.
    Yet he has no problem blaming the west, making the clear assumption that they were the ones that are terrorists and brought all of the problems to the east.
    Yeh I get it. he seems more like an Indian guy tho

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/ Yet you provided nothing to link those two together.


    Terrorism has been before and after wars. It has caused wars even, so yeah....you are wrong.
    IE : Israel in my country ... so I go bomb them or whatever got it ?
    Also I don't really think that there was terrorism before wars. War itself is terrorism for me.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hi! Made acc long time ago, now selling MW3 or BF3 for $30
    By Ishmum in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 12:41 AM
  2. Haha Look @ What Happened To Greatfullded a long Time ago
    By Polo in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 09:20 AM
  3. I remember that a long time ago...
    By Danfar in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 05:08 PM
  4. A story i wrote a long time ago..
    By -ParallaX in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 07:45 AM
  5. LONG LONG TIME AGO
    By `~(PEPE)~` in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 05:37 PM