Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257

    Israel bypassed some global rules and decisions , USA ignores it

    Israel used illegal weapons on Gaza just like the phosphor. And no-single country (USA) warned Israel or even did anything about it , but when they smell that Iraq had mass destruction weapons they broke into Iraq and when they didn't find anything they only apologized.

    Another thing the racist wall that Israel built , USA made a decision to break the wall , Still Israel did shit about it. Again nothing happened.

    If it was some Arab country they would have attacked it .

    /Discuss

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    Frought (06-18-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (06-25-2013),Snagglepuss (06-20-2013)

  3. #2
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    USA is bullshit only see Its own self , If this bypassed global rules was going to be useless for USA It would take a decision ....
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  4. #3
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    The only non-muslim who has said anything about this is Mads Gilbert, a known Hamas sympathizer. Every other source consists of Muslims making the accusations. Find a neutral source and then we'll talk, until then I am calling blatant BS. If the Geneva Conventions treaties had been broken, ALL of the UN would take action. The USA has no jurisdiction on the UN's actions whatsoever.

    Pathetic excuse for a debate.

  5. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You mean the UN?
    -------

    I don't actually give a shit. I don't see the point in complaining about use of white phosphorous when they not only stopped using it, but its a military weapon. Shit is gonna happen either way.


  6. #5
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You mean the UN?
    -------

    I don't actually give a shit. I don't see the point in complaining about use of white phosphorous when they not only stopped using it, but its a military weapon. Shit is gonna happen either way.
    UN is a play card in USA , USA = UN. That's why USA refused that there should be an army for UN so it won't be controlled by Secretary-General.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    The only non-muslim who has said anything about this is Mads Gilbert, a known Hamas sympathizer. Every other source consists of Muslims making the accusations. Find a neutral source and then we'll talk, until then I am calling blatant BS. If the Geneva Conventions treaties had been broken, ALL of the UN would take action. The USA has no jurisdiction on the UN's actions whatsoever.

    Pathetic excuse for a debate.
    Not sure what do you mean

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  7. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post

    UN is a play card in USA , USA = UN. That's why USA refused that there should be an army for UN so it won't be controlled by Secretary-General.

    Not sure what do you mean
    You do realize that the USA isn't the world police force.

    Not to be just "that guy" but you guys bitch about the USA interfering all the time.


  8. #7
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post
    Not sure what do you mean
    ​He means that the only source of argument on this topic comes from a single side, causing blatant bias. He suggests bringing neutral sources to prove to the contrary of one-sided bullshit.
    Last edited by Aborted; 06-19-2013 at 05:21 PM.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  9. #8
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You do realize that the USA isn't the world police force.

    Not to be just "that guy" but you guys bitch about the USA interfering all the time.
    Well it doesn't make any sense , first USA accused that Iraq had nuclear weapons or illegal weapons ==> They break into Iraq.
    But Israel did used world illegal weapons on its war with Gaza ==> USA was blind.
    I'm not bitching around but I mean come on there is nothing perfect in this world , and it's so obvious Empire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​He means that the only source of argument on this topic comes from a single side, causing blatant bias. He suggests bringing neutral sources to prove to the contrary of one-sided bullshit.
    I showed both sides , if you or him want to bring more sides into this I'd like to guys prove me wrong somehow.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    Snagglepuss (06-20-2013)

  11. #9
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post

    Well it doesn't make any sense , first USA accused that Iraq had nuclear weapons or illegal weapons ==> They break into Iraq.
    But Israel did used world illegal weapons on its war with Gaza ==> USA was blind.
    I'm not bitching around but I mean come on there is nothing perfect in this world , and it's so obvious Empire.

    I showed both sides , if you or him want to bring more sides into this I'd like to guys prove me wrong somehow.
    You didn't show both sides, you're posting based on bias fucking information. Burden of proof is on the person making the statement.
    So fuck off, if YOU want to argue about a topic YOU have to bring in the sources.

  12. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post

    Well it doesn't make any sense , first USA accused that Iraq had nuclear weapons or illegal weapons ==> They break into Iraq.
    But Israel did used world illegal weapons on its war with Gaza ==> USA was blind.
    I'm not bitching around but I mean come on there is nothing perfect in this world , and it's so obvious Empire.

    I showed both sides , if you or him want to bring more sides into this I'd like to guys prove me wrong somehow.
    Pretty sure you don't recognize the difference in scale between white phosphorous and stuff like real chemical weapons/nukes.


    White phosphorous
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_phosphorus:


    Isn't actually an offensive chemical weapon, its made for smoke screens. Its pretty much as lethal as well, a smoke grenade. Its involvement in Gaza was the equivalent of a police unit throwing a smoke bomb into a rioting crowd.
    -------------------------


    So yeah, considering that the "anti-Israel" movement has shot thousandsof lethal projectiles at Israel each year, and you are complaining about a smoke bomb, it shows a lot about your mentality.


    In my personal opinion you should stop being a little bitch and crying that the US didn't intervene when Israel used non-lethal weapons. There are worse things than a fucking smoke bomb kid.


  13. #11
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    retty sure you don't recognize the difference in scale between white phosphorous and stuff like real chemical weapons/nukes.


    White phosphorous
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_phosphorus:


    Isn't actually an offensive chemical weapon, its made for smoke screens. Its pretty much as lethal as well, a smoke grenade. Its involvement in Gaza was the equivalent of a police unit throwing a smoke bomb into a rioting crowd.
    -------------------------


    So yeah, considering that the "anti-Israel" movement has shot thousandsof lethal projectiles at Israel each year, and you are complaining about a smoke bomb, it shows a lot about your mentality.


    In my personal opinion you should stop being a little bitch and crying that the US didn't intervene when Israel used non-lethal weapons. There are worse things than a fucking smoke bomb kid.
    That's not the weapon that I'm talking about . What they used would melt human bodies .

    Definitely a smoke bomb

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  14. #12
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post
    [B]

    That's not the weapon that I'm talking about . What they used would melt human bodies ./B]
    :/ You post the shitties sources. A kid in a third world country with burn marks = Israel is using "illegal weapons"
    -Lulz, we could start the Islamic acid shit again if you want.



    What is this stuff called? I'm going to guess its called "splinterisfullofshit".


  15. #13
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/ You post the shitties sources. A kid in a third world country with burn marks = Israel is using "illegal weapons"
    -Lulz, we could start the Islamic acid shit again if you want.



    What is this stuff called? I'm going to guess its called "splinterisfullofshit".
    Kinda abusive , there's tons of reports on this . I guess you don't understand Arabic so you don't know what is being said in the video / news.
    USA itself said it's illegal , but still didn't do shit.
    oh wait "USAisalsofullofshit?"

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  16. #14
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post

    Kinda abusive , there's tons of reports on this . I guess you don't understand Arabic so you don't know what is being said in the video / news.
    USA itself said it's illegal , but still didn't do shit.
    oh wait "USAisalsofullofshit?"
    Thought so.

    You have absolutely nothing, you don't even know the name of the weapon, much less have any actual source Israel is using it.
    --------------

    Just for the record: Posting videos of some kid with burn marks doesn't actually prove anything, except that the kid suffered something that could do that.




  17. #15
    elpolijou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    When we interfere they tell us to gtfo and mind our business and when we don't interfere they blame us for everything that happened.
    Make your fucking mind up ffs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. We Changed Clan Name And Logo....Had put some rules and requirements
    By thebest95 in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 09:14 PM
  2. Searching working MU Online global HAck and i PAY FOR IT!!!!
    By rexx89 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 10:10 AM
  3. LVL 16 wr account + Working Bypass + Some hacks for a retail code
    By eusker03 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 04:49 AM
  4. tradiing real working bypass for lvl 14 and up warrock account
    By gmgundamx7 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 10:53 AM
  5. Plz I Want Maple Global Hacks And Where Do I Get Game Engine 2 Make The Hacks Work???
    By mattinthehat in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:12 PM