Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
  1. #16
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    Lol dont worry about the hate, these people are faggots, and yeah Israel is bad- well if you think conquering a country and wiping half of the population is ok you are a dumb bitch
    You need to learn the definition of "conquer"


  2. #17
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You need to learn the definition of "conquer"
    con·quer
    /ˈkäNGkər/
    Verb
    Overcome and take control of (a place or people) by use of military force.
    Successfully overcome (a problem or weakness).
    Synonyms
    overcome - vanquish - win - beat - overpower - defeat

    try to make sense next time
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  3. #18
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    con·quer
    /ˈkäNGkər/
    Verb
    Overcome and take control of (a place or people) by use of military force.
    Successfully overcome (a problem or weakness).
    Synonyms
    overcome - vanquish - win - beat - overpower - defeat

    try to make sense next time
    The jews "conquered" nothing. They immigrated there, the arabs attacked, the arabs evacuated, and then the jews claimed the land.

    Thats like saying I conquered a seat on the bus because someone got off at the next stop.


  4. #19
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    The jews "conquered" nothing. They immigrated there, the arabs attacked, the arabs evacuated, and then the jews claimed the land.

    Thats like saying I conquered a seat on the bus because someone got off at the next stop.
    *the jews attacked, the arabs evacuated, the jews stole land
    Last edited by Incr3dible-Thor; 07-18-2013 at 03:16 AM.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  5. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    *the jews attacked, the arabs evacuated, the jews stole land
    Ok lets just humor you for a second.


    So the fuck what? Get over it. Thats what the arabs did, thats what every single country was founded upon in that area. Stop crying.


  6. #21
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Ok lets just humor you for a second.


    So the fuck what? Get over it. Thats what the arabs did, thats what every single country was founded upon in that area. Stop crying.
    you talk bullshit, i correct you. that means im crying

    Last edited by Incr3dible-Thor; 07-18-2013 at 02:29 PM.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  7. #22
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    you talk bullshit, i correct you. that means im crying

    You are crying. Boohoo, the palestine people had their land taken from them.

    Who the fuck cares?
    -----------

    You didn't correct me, you stated your opinion that Israel was in the wrong for doing so.
    Last edited by Empire; 07-18-2013 at 06:37 PM.


  8. #23
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You are crying. Boohoo, the palestine people had their land taken from them.

    Who the fuck cares?
    -----------

    You didn't correct me, you stated your opinion that Israel was in the wrong for doing so.
    lol i own your ass and then you say "who cares"
    no it was a fact
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  9. #24
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    lol i own your ass and then you say "who cares"
    no it was a fact
    No, I got bored with you whining about Israel. You have nothing other than "israel is bad herp derp" going for you so I just decided to stop arguing with you. Stop crying about palestine, the people did it to themselves.

    Really it was a fact? Facts need proof. Provide some then talk.

    /Done.
    Last edited by Empire; 07-19-2013 at 01:36 PM.


  10. #25
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    No, I got bored with you whining about Israel. You have nothing other than "israel is bad herp derp" going for you so I just decided to stop arguing with you. Stop crying about palestine, the people did it to themselves.

    Really it was a fact? Facts need proof. Provide some then talk.

    /Done.
    do you have proof that the jews immigrated there, do you have proof that the arabs attacked them?
    palestinations got attacked by jews first so how is it their fault? explaination please
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  11. #26
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    do you have proof that the jews immigrated there, do you have proof that the arabs attacked them?
    palestinations got attacked by jews first so how is it their fault? explaination please
    Oh dear god, you don't even believe jews immigrated there?


    What do you actually believe?!~ That the jews assembled a massive army after the holocaust and then conquered palestine?


    Please tell me you aren't this stupid.


  12. #27
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Oh dear god, you don't even believe jews immigrated there?


    What do you actually believe?!~ That the jews assembled a massive army after the holocaust and then conquered palestine?




    Please tell me you aren't this stupid.
    i know they immigrated there
    but the arabs didnt attack the jews, they had no reason to attack them and they didnt.
    the jews wanted their land so with americas help they invaded palestine and took land
    your saying arabs attacked first? what a joke
    Last edited by Incr3dible-Thor; 07-19-2013 at 05:51 PM.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  13. #28
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    i know they immigrated there
    but the arabs didnt attack the jews, they had no reason to attack them and they didnt.
    the jews wanted their land so with americas help they invaded palestine and took land
    your saying arabs attacked first? what a joke
    Really.......

    these same arabs who supported hitler.....


    yeah..........
    -------------


    Outside of obvious intentions, arabs hate jews. You hate them and you're just a kid, what do you think people who have generally oppressed other minorities for centuries are going to think about jews.


    Kind of sad that the argument is now about how bias someone is thanks to racism, man.......my faith in humanity is in the negatives.


  14. #29
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Really.......

    these same arabs who supported hitler.....


    yeah..........
    -------------


    Outside of obvious intentions, arabs hate jews. You hate them and you're just a kid, what do you think people who have generally oppressed other minorities for centuries are going to think about jews.


    Kind of sad that the argument is now about how bias someone is thanks to racism, man.......my faith in humanity is in the negatives.
    Arabs dont support Hitler, dont make things up. it was actually the germans that supported hitler
    arabs never hated jews in the first place, they hate israel because they took land from palestine, which was unfair because palestine didn't do anything??

    your bias.. you talk absolute shit
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  15. #30
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    Arabs dont support Hitler, dont make things up. it was actually the germans that supported hitler
    arabs never hated jews in the first place, they hate israel because they took land from palestine, which was unfair because palestine didn't do anything??

    your bias.. you talk absolute shit
    Wait, you hate jews based on race, yet you think Arabs would never do that. This is actually funny how naive you are.

    Relations between Nazi Germany and the Arab world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    -The arab world pretty much adored Hitler.
    --------------

    The arab's have long since hated jews, why I can't honestly say. Racism is a stupid thing, yet so many in poor area's fall back on it.


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What Do You Hate The Most?
    By HackTheGame in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-23-2015, 08:19 PM
  2. Do you hate Jetamay.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 02:37 PM
  3. What game do you hate the most?
    By kiling4u in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 11:01 AM
  4. [POLL]Do you hate me?
    By NotRick in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 11:05 PM
  5. how much you hate curse?
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 10:32 PM