Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I don't know them all lol, but I bet you do know more than me.
    Neither I do , he was a strange man saying bullshits like al nahda and no one knows what is his hopes , and how did you say but he finished some of 'em ? then you're saying another things you don't know , but believe me no one in Egypt knows what is his hopes for the 100 day when he came lol

Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Howcome View Post
    Neither I do , he was a strange man saying bullshits like al nahda and no one knows what is his hopes , and how did you say but he finished some of 'em ? then you're saying another things you don't know , but believe me no one in Egypt knows what is his hopes for the 100 day when he came lol
    I didn't get into that thing because I knew its impossible to do anything even in 6 months ><
    Since they Mubarak regime still in control of some facilities and factors of the country.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Why they didn't just fucking shut up and let the old president (mubarak) alone... atleast they were living a peaceful life with no problems, oh you gonna tell me they live a miserable life? he is bad at running the country?, well just look at the other countries for example algeria , tunis and morocco, they live a fucked up life, and they're ok with it...

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

the bad part is... people are looking at you and laughing, "oh look these idiots are fighting about nothing", you gonna start a civil war, you gonna fuck up your country, then after that, a new world war will occur because of you and syria... , people are gonna attack each other because they want to expand.. and things gonna be all fucked, people wants money, people defends other people, the other people gets attacked by other people and etc..., OLD example
    Last edited by pedbera; 08-09-2013 at 01:54 AM.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by pedbera View Post
    Why they didn't just fucking shut up and let the old president (mubarak) alone... atleast they were living a peaceful life with no problems, oh you gonna tell me they live a miserable life? he is bad at running the country?, well just look at the other countries for example algeria , tunis and morocco, they live a fucked up life, and they're ok with it...

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

the bad part is... people are looking at you and laughing, "oh look these idiots are fighting about nothing", you gonna start a civil war, you gonna fuck up your country, then after that, a new world war will occur because of you and syria... , people are gonna attack each other because they want to expand.. and things gonna be all fucked, people wants money, people defends other people, the other people gets attacked by other people and etc..., OLD example
    When are you going to understand that the president is the one who run the country?
    He got the power in his hands to make his country bad or good, and trust me Mubarak had the chance to improve his country but he had orders from his "supreme leaders" to hold Egypt back and prevent it from developing, lets take Turkey for an example, Ardogan is just a president, look what he has done to his country in this short time, why he managed to do all of this? because he doesn't steal!

Having a war doesn't mean your country is gonna be fucked for ever! its just for few years...
    Hiroshima for an example, they got nuked and everyone said it will be fucked for ever but see how is it today.
    Also take North Korea and South Korea for an example, South was just the same as North Korea but when they got separated North Korean stood still but South Korea went up and advanced.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The president isn't always the one in charge. It really depends upon the government structure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    huuuuuh why u still blaming Mubarak cant u find any other person to blame maybe morsi who failed to make Egypt better place and i think history show religion never worked in a country law only worked in Saudi Arabia and yes hamas terrorist group.
    When are you going to understand that the president is the one who run the country?
    He got the power in his hands to make his country bad or good, and trust me Mubarak had the chance to improve his country but he had orders from his "supreme leaders" to hold Egypt back and prevent it from developing, lets take Turkey for an example, Ardogan is just a president, look what he has done to his country in this short time, why he managed to do all of this? because he doesn't steal!

Having a war doesn't mean your country is gonna be fucked for ever! its just for few years...
    Hiroshima for an example, they got nuked and everyone said it will be fucked for ever but see how is it today.
    Also take North Korea and South Korea for an example, South was just the same as North Korea but when they got separated North Korean stood still but South Korea went up and advanced.
    Last edited by online game; 08-13-2013 at 04:36 PM.

Thanks
    You sir, are a fucking idiot, please explain to me how it's a coup if millions of Egyptians went out and they demanded him to leave, the military did what the people asked for, and if you think otherwise, you are a complete idiot and should rot in hell

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Death' For This Useful Post:

Coituz (08-14-2013),Matroix73 (08-15-2013)

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by online game View Post
    huuuuuh why u still blaming Mubarak cant u find any other person to blame maybe morsi who failed to make Egypt better place and i think history show religion never worked in a country law only worked in Saudi Arabia and yes hamas terrorist group.
    Mubarak ruled the country for over 3 decades, Morsi ruled it for around a year!
    Destruction is way easier than building, you can't fix a fucking whole country overnight!
    And he did too much for the country, and he planned a lot of projects but they all were canceled after the coup, for example; the world biggest cement planet that was gonna be established in Egypt, the Turkish tablet factory for educational schools, he had Wheat thats enough to feed Egypt and all of Africa for a year.
    and many others that I forget !

You are just too stupid to realize that its a country and not a small town.

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    You sir, are a fucking idiot, please explain to me how it's a coup if millions of Egyptians went out and they demanded him to leave, the military did what the people asked for, and if you think otherwise, you are a complete idiot and should rot in hell
    Since when the Democracy that you were seeking is like that?
    Democracy is by voting in the elections and Morsi came to the rule by these boxes and by the peoples votes!
    Or the Democracy change when an Islamic come to rule by your laws?
    What about the other people thats marching in Egypt right now? and the Police and Army forces killed over 120 since this morning until this very moment.
    Are you living under a rock or something?!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Lemme just clear out this things for you since you're not even in Egypt so you didn't see anything , Mubarak wasn't bad and yeah he wasn't bad , In his first 20 years he was pretty good and he made the phone and Metro in Egypt, the next 10 years he was very bad and his sons were stealing our money and etc...

But Muhammad Morsi , he never done something good , every time he says in the T.V was : Kill , Elections , I won , Kill ... He was giving the solar to Hamas , He didn't destroy the tunnels between Palestine and Egypt, most of you stolen us by this tunnels and you're now defending Morsi , so If It was about Morsi getting back , no then Mubarak is the best choice not Morsi even If It was Mubarak the answer is no , At least Mubarak joined 1973 and Morsi is from the group who killed Sadat .

The president always give the orders , but If It was not good for Egypt , the Commanders won't do it as an real example :

This is really not only example so...

Mohammed Morsi said to Mohammed Ibrahim : Kill the protesters and destroy their tents .

Mohammed Ibrahim said : No , I cannot do that to our people.

And why the hell you don't want to understand that he only a paper for the brotherhood atheists (they're not Muslims).

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Mubarak ruled the country for over 3 decades, Morsi ruled it for around a year!
    And do you know that in this year he did more than Mubarak? why you don't want to understand that Morsi is from brotherhood , brotherhood they wanted to rule from their start , about 83 years ago , do you know how many Egyptians died from them in totally 83 years ? 115000 people , and do you know that El-Shawrawy joined brotherhood then after he saw that they want to rule not to defend Islam , he left it and he wrote it in his book , said in the internet same thing...

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

The world biggest cement planet that was gonna be established in Egypt, the Turkish tablet factory for educational schools, he had Wheat thats enough to feed Egypt and all of Africa for a year.
    and many others that I forget !
    Really ? you want us to die and he build 'em ? He didn't even do anything from what you said ... (words are not like the actions so....)

100 day and Egypt will become powerful , Egypt became powerass not powerful ...

Do you know that he accepted about making Palestinians live in Sinai so Israel get the land? .........

You are just too stupid to realize that its a country and not a small town.
    What did you get from Hamas ruling your small country ? nothing so...

Democracy is by voting in the elections
    Sir , your arguments are invalid as fuck....

Democracy is a section in the elections , elections is a plan to be the president , not the democracy itself.

the Police and Army forces killed over 120 since this morning until this very moment.
    Keep watching Al-Jazeera which is from Qatar so you will say everything , I swear by god the police didn't kill any fucking one and I saw that so..... you still not in Egypt so please don't open your little faggot mouth when you don't know anything , about 6 from the police died and you know what ? the police is only using the teargas , see this video.

I'm just telling you something : NEVER WATCH JAZEERA IT IS PRETTY FUCKED UP .

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Are you living under a rock or something?!
    You're really the one who is living under a rock , you don't even know the difference between Elections and Democracy.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Also see how the army protects the real people not the brotherhood :
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...count=1&ref=nf

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Also see this : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...count=1&ref=nf

Honesty is an expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people!
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    RIP brotherhood assholes

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Matroix73 For This Useful Post:

Coituz (08-14-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Just to note, jazeera is probably one of the most biased sites you can find.

Its a joke amongst the internet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Yeah, you're right , but also just to note that Jazeera = Qatar = Biggest 2 bases for Americans = U.S.A = Israel , so you're country is supporting the terrorism and I didn't mean U.S.A civilians , I meant the government especially Obama .

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Have you seen what the national and the official Egyptian news channel broadcasted today?
    And the Egyptian president didn't even feel sorry or stated that he is sorry for the bloodshed thats happening right now, what the hell is wrong with this world? for real!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Have you seen what the national and the official Egyptian news channel broadcasted today?
    And the Egyptian president didn't even feel sorry or stated that he is sorry for the bloodshed thats happening right now, what the hell is wrong with this world? for real!
    Why should he feel sorry for terrorists ? no dies happened today for Ikhwan or whoever they support Ikhwan , the police who got loses only because some of them died from Ikhwan.

O , Look this :

And by the way why Morsi didn't feel sorry for the 16 people from army died between Egypt : Palestine from Hamas ? why Morsi said : We must save the hijacker and the kidnapped ?

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Lemme just clear out this things for you since you're not even in Egypt so you didn't see anything , Mubarak wasn't bad and yeah he wasn't bad , In his first 20 years he was pretty good and he made the phone and Metro in Egypt, the next 10 years he was very bad and his sons were stealing our money and etc...

But Muhammad Morsi , he never done something good , every time he says in the T.V was : Kill , Elections , I won , Kill ... He was giving the solar to Hamas , He didn't destroy the tunnels between Palestine and Egypt, most of you stolen us by this tunnels and you're now defending Morsi , so If It was about Morsi getting back , no then Mubarak is the best choice not Morsi even If It was Mubarak the answer is no , At least Mubarak joined 1973 and Morsi is from the group who killed Sadat .

The president always give the orders , but If It was not good for Egypt , the Commanders won't do it as an real example :

This is really not only example so...

Mohammed Morsi said to Mohammed Ibrahim : Kill the protesters and destroy their tents .

Mohammed Ibrahim said : No , I cannot do that to our people.

And why the hell you don't want to understand that he only a paper for the brotherhood atheists (they're not Muslims).
    You gave Mubarak 10 years to fix his mistake but you didn't give Morsi more than 1 year to fix Mubaraks mistakes.
    So all you asking for is Metro and cellphones? you got it.
    I thought supporting an alley to fight a common enemy isn't a crime, I mean Gaza strip got no other way to get solar and other products but from Egypt! they used to smuggle the products and the materials through these tunnels, but when Morsi came into rule he made it easier for them and they started to use the main land instead of the tunnels.
    Morsi ordered to kill the protesters? where is your evidence? and did anyone get killed? and why only the people that support Morsi and the Islamic rule always have to die? and not the people on the other side ?

And do you know that in this year he did more than Mubarak? why you don't want to understand that Morsi is from brotherhood , brotherhood they wanted to rule from their start , about 83 years ago , do you know how many Egyptians died from them in totally 83 years ? 115000 people , and do you know that El-Shawrawy joined brotherhood then after he saw that they want to rule not to defend Islam , he left it and he wrote it in his book , said in the internet same thing...
    The Ikhwan seem to have enough firearms and guns to conquer a whole country -.-
    El-Shawrawy wasn't seeking anything related to the politics and thats why he didn't agree with the vision of the Ikhwan. get your facts real.
    and being supportive to the elected president Muhamad Morsi doesn't mean I am an Ikhwan.

Really ? you want us to die and he build 'em ? He didn't even do anything from what you said ... (words are not like the actions so....)

100 day and Egypt will become powerful , Egypt became powerass not powerful ...

Do you know that he accepted about making Palestinians live in Sinai so Israel get the land? .........
    I mentioned his plans, and he accomplished some and the only one I remember is the Wheat project.
    he didn't expect to have a lot of enemies to prevent him and hold him back from finishing his 100day plan.
    But did anyone move? No! like you said, Word are not like actions. and even if it happened no one would leave Palestine to live in a hot desert with no electricity and water, unless if there is a war going on.

What did you get from Hamas ruling your small country ? nothing so...
    They didn't kill 2300 citizen in 7 hours as a start.

Sir , your arguments are invalid as fuck....

Democracy is a section in the elections , elections is a plan to be the president , not the democracy itself.
    So maybe the next Egyptian president will last 7 months in rule and the one after him will last 2 months and the one after him will last couple weeks, then its going to be a daily president for ever? I am really sorry to say this, but its the truth; the Egyptians need a president that is tough and badass just like Mubarak, if anyone go against him just throw his ass in jail or kill him.

Keep watching Al-Jazeera which is from Qatar so you will say everything , I swear by god the police didn't kill any fucking one and I saw that so..... you still not in Egypt so please don't open your little faggot mouth when you don't know anything , about 6 from the police died and you know what ? the police is only using the teargas , see this video.
    I rarely watch Al-Jazeera but I am always up to date with the social networks and some other independent media organisations and people live streaming from inside the arenas and the marches.
    these teargas?

Also;

Last edited by RedSpot; 08-14-2013 at 06:05 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast