Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 106 to 113 of 113
  1. #106
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
    Change title to "The war against terrorism" simply what they do isn't Islam at all.
    The same terrorists Syria fighting right?
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  2. #107
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    The same terrorists Syria fighting right?
    I just like 6 things , The first one is: Denmark , Qatar , U.S , France , Germany , Norway and Turkey are supporting Ikhwan and the supporters of Ikhwan while Saudi Arabia , Kuwait , Jordan , Emirates and Palestine are supporting Egypt and Egyptian Armed Forces , All those Islamic countries support EGA aka Armed Forces , and all those who insulted Islam , Prophets , said about prophet Muhammad that he is a terrorist and they made a character about Muhammad are supporting Ikhwan .

    Second one is in Arabic :

    Third one is : Why Ikhwan are against El-Azhar ? and they say about El-Azhar that It is atheist ?

    Fourth one is in Arabic : After all that , they say about who refuses them that he is an atheist which is an arrogant , see this:

    #5th is from Jazeera which is the most liar channel :

    #6th is :

    #7th :

    #8th :

    #9th is fucking what .... : how come they fucking do that for a kid .

    #10th is :

    #11th :


    If you want more I can give you and by the way I "myself" saw that in real and in some places .

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Coituz For This Useful Post:

    Matroix73 (08-18-2013)

  4. #108
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ok just for the record here, since I can't be bothered to respond to what is basically spam.


    Denmark is not responsible for the actions of a cartoonist, aslo, get the fuck over it. Its a cartoon, takes 5 minutes to draw and you are still upset about this shit. Its fucking pathetic.


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    RedSpot (08-18-2013)

  6. #109
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Lets start by naming few people whom against and for the coupe :
    Against; Muhammad Hassan, Muhamad Yaakob... people who care about their country and afraid nobody but god.
    For; Sma El-Masry (سما المصري) aka a bitch, and Israel... People who want Egypt to have corrupted young men.

    The armored car that fell of the bridge :


    A stupid bad driver. and stop using videos that recorded from another angle to prove that you are a victim faggot. thats how your corrupted media works.

    The prophet said; "Muslim Blood more Sacred than the Holy Ka`ba"
    You are doing what the Prophet prohibited people to do, and by doing that yes you are not a Muslim.
    beating a kid is problem but killing and burning men isn't, not saying that what they did is right... but you can never know the story behind this and you can't be sure that they are Ikhwan.

    The football player that got killed? Ikhwan is the ones shooting all of these rounds? where is the army to secure the area? or they can just secure the civilized protests and peaceful ones? no they weren't Ikhwan it was your police/army forces.

    You still can't understand that the Police you used to have in Mubarak era is still the same Police and the people you had in the Mubaraks era is still the same people, the people you used to live with and have a talk with.
    YOU? saw that in real life? wow im so sorry that you have been through this and im sorry for you to be alive unlike the others that were in the event and got shot.

    Saudi Arabia - Royal Dictatorship by Al Saoud, and since you hate America so much, they got shit load of US army bases there.
    Emirates - Dictatorship by Al Nahyan.
    Kuwait - Genetic Dictatorship by Al Sabah.
    Jordan - Genetic Dictatorship by Hashemites.
    Israel - LOL

    Basically, Dictators supporting another dictator so they get more time ruling their peoples land.

    ---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

    Truth of the CC boy - 'Israel undermining Western diplomatic efforts in Egypt' | The Times of Israel

    "Strongman El-Sissi has been in ‘heavy’ contact with Jerusalem since Morsi’s ouster, says report in NY Times, quoting unnamed diplomats"
    Last edited by RedSpot; 08-18-2013 at 10:29 AM.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  7. #110
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Against; Muhammad Hassan, Muhamad Yaakob... people who care about their country and afraid nobody but god.
    They're not even Muslims , they are retards like the Ikhwan ... people who care about their money and afraid no one.


    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    For; Sma El-Masry (سما المصري) aka a bitch, and Israel... People who want Egypt to have corrupted young men.
    Yup , we bitches like our country this way , If you don't like it ... don't talk!!! easy , right? I don't even like her , she is a big bitch , but am I?


    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    A stupid bad driver. and stop using videos that recorded from another angle to prove that you are a victim faggot. thats how your corrupted media works.
    Liar , see how he made the camera in another direction when he did the accident ? even so , when I do an accident my punishment is to die ? And again what is the lie in the media ? they did something that is violence , I can make an "accident" , but why I die for it and do that for the car , at least he is a human fuck the car, huh or you mean the Jazeera who lied by saying lies in this video up there?


    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    The prophet said; "Muslim Blood more Sacred than the Holy Ka`ba"
    Did I say no ? Just see what they're doing ...


    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    You are doing what the Prophet prohibited people to do, and by doing that yes you are not a Muslim.
    Who the fuck are you to tell me I'm not a Muslims or a Muslim It is not your fucking own religion It is ours also , are you the fucking god to tell me that ? pathetic ...


    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    beating a kid is problem but killing and burning men isn't
    Well , and don't you know that this was before this things , do you? and by the who started killing ? I mean go to Rab'a as a police and then go to carry them or make them leave from this protests , when you try to go on the protests itself without doing anything , you see the people shooting at you .... what will you do? tell them stop ?


    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    not saying that what they did is right... but you can never know the story behind this and you can't be sure that they are Ikhwan.
    I didn't say they're "Ikhwan" , please try to read and see the video's title.


    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    The football player that got killed? Ikhwan is the ones shooting all of these rounds? where is the army to secure the area? or they can just secure the civilized protests and peaceful ones? no they weren't Ikhwan it was your police/army forces.
    The fuck you want the army to know everything before it happens , you fucking think that everyone knows what is unknown ?


    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    You still can't understand that the Police you used to have in Mubarak era is still the same Police and the people you had in the Mubaraks era is still the same people, the people you used to live with and have a talk with.
    Here we go since you're not even in Egypt ..... Do you realize that the police didn't open the police places for the prisoners ? Do you realize that Mawke'at Al-Gamal was by Ikhwan ? I'm not saying that Police wasn't bad but I'm saying just what happened.


    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    YOU? saw that in real life? wow im so sorry that you have been through this and im sorry for you to be alive unlike the others that were in the event and got shot.
    Why don't you realize that ---- "Ikhwan" shoot then "Police" shoot then "Ikhwan" kill and "Police" carry ?


    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Saudi Arabia - Royal Dictatorship by Al Saoud, and since you hate America so much, they got shit load of US army bases there.
    At least not like Qatar , and they supported Egypt and they didn't say hail U.S , at least Saudi Arabia is an Islamic country not like ....

    At least Saudi Arabia the country who stopped giving U.S the petrol in 1973 to support us and U.S begged to 'em , At least they are not like Qatar going to Israel and say hello brother and at least they didn't say to Israeli president hello my dear friend like Morsi.


    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Emirates - Dictatorship by Al Nahyan.
    Now Emirates is dictatorship by Al Nahyan ? If it was Qatar then Qatar is the holy land. lol.



    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Israel - LOL
    Oh gosh , see how idiotic you are ? ........ no comment please don't talk again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking Israel is support Ikhwan by their comments about what's happening and everything .................................................. ............................................

    Good job in fucking believing a fucking idiot page and not fucking believing what CC said.

    And by the way Palestine is supporting Egypt , why not commenting and say about it Dictator ?

    By the way , do you believe any thing that has no "fucking proof" ? Okay ... Morsi was with Israel and was controlling Israel , the proof? nothing ... now say this is the reality of Morsi , kid.

    And here is the reality of CC :

    By the way this is not the full one , it isn't uploaded yet , the full one is x8000 better talking about everything including the permissions or what ever shit they say.

    ---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

    And by the way here is the full video I found it :

    بالعربى بقى انا هوضحلك ، انا نفسى اعرفك ان اللى بيقتل كل يوم والله الإخوان والله العظيم تلاته الإخوان اقسم برب العزه الإخوان يا رب اموت دلوقتى وخش النار لو مش الإخوان .... تسأل نفسك كده هو ليه توكل كرمان بتتكلم عن مصر اربعة وعشرين ساعة وللعلم توكل عضو فى التنظيم الدولى للإخوان المسلمين لانهم ليسوا جماعه وليس لهم وطن وليس لهم دين ... ليه توكل مش فاضيه غير انها تتكلم عن مصر ومبتتكلمش عن اليمن ؟ بتقول يسقط يسقط حكم العسكر ووالله مفيش حكم عسكر خالص الرئيس هو رئيس المحكمة الدستوريه ، وللعلم إن فى اليمن اللى ماسكها عسكر ههههههههههههههههههه ، امريكا بتقتل فى اللى فى اليمن وهيا على الفيس بتقولك : "الإخوة" فى الإدارة الامريكيه .. يا اخى **** هو ده دينهم ؟

    لما تلاقى واحد صاحب مقولتين وهى الاولى لو كان الامر بيدى لهدمت الكعبة والمقوله التانيه هى القدس عاصمه ابديه لإسرائيل تلاقيه بيدافع عن مرسى والجماعه ... طب ليه بقى ؟

    انت عمرك شوفت امريكا بتحب لحد الخير ؟ قناة الخنزيرة اقسم بالله العظيم كذابه وجايبه مظاهرات النهاردة وهى فيديوهات قديمه على انها دلوقتى ووالله فى حظر تجول والله العظيم الجزيرة منافقه وكذابه ، لما الجزيرة تقولك نحن ضد الإنقلاب العسكرى .. انت تعرف امير قطر ده ايه ؟ امير قطر الحالى انقلب على ابوه اللى هو امير قطر اللى قبله وابو امير قطر انقلب على جده لما كان امير قطر ... ليه بيقولوا دلوقتى إنقلاب ؟ مش مصدق ان 33 مليون نزل يقول لا ؟ متى يكون الإنقلاب ليس إنقلاباً؟ عندما يكون عدد المعارضين اكثر من عدد الاصوات التى حاز عليها فى الإنتخابات .. واللى انا اعرفه ان الصندوق ده وسيله لغاية والغاية تبرر الوسيله يعنى الصندوق هو اللى بيوديك الرئاسه وليس شرعيه الشعب انتخبك بشرعيته وشالك بشرعيته لو كان بالبلدى كده بيحب مصر كان هيسبها من اول يوم قالوا كده.

  8. #111
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    The armored car driver drove back and ran over the fence by himself nobody pushed him or forced him to do it, so its his fault and all the fellas that died in that car is because of the driver and nobody else,

    and yes the army supposed to know everything before it happens, and you said the army of Egypt is the greatest, they must have got intelligence or something to prevent such things to happen, your are contradict yourself right now.

    King Faisal may god bless him is the one who did cut the patrol from the US, and I am dead sure if he was alive today he would have had a different perspective and act differently than the current shitty guy that they call a king.

    Qatar? did I mention anything about Qatar?

    Israel supporting Ikhwan? you must be kidding, they were the first country to welcome the coupe and called CC a national Israeli hero, or the second Israeli man in Egypt... Mubarak was the first man.

    Palestine? you mean the president that Israel selected for us? Abo Mazen? do you even know what he did? I don't consider Abo Mazen as a president to Palestine, I consider Hamas leaders as the real presidents because they are doing something about the occupation unlike Abo Mazen whos trying to give up more land for a peace agreement!

    يا اخي مصر ام الدنيا ايش فايدة الامة اذا ام الدنيا خربت ؟؟ اذا صلح القائد صلح الشعب ! افهم مشان الله احنا منحب مصر واهل مصر وبدنا مصلحة مصر انتو قاعدين بترجعوا بحكم العسكر وتغلطوا نفس الغلطات
    والله قلوبنا محروقة عليكم وما النا غير الدعاء, الكل هنا متابع تطورات الحدث المصري ونتمنى يصير الاحسن
    يا عم اميركا كانت معكم ودعمتك في ثورة 25 يناير! ايش افهم انا؟
    بالنسبة لعدد الاصوات هب تعلم ان بوتين الرئيس الروسي الحالي فاز على منافسة بنسبة 1% فقط! مدخلش كم الفرق المهم قرار الشعب
    ارحمنا بقى 33 مليون ايه! مرة تقولو 20 مليون بعدين 30 الان 33 مليون هههه اصلا الميدان يدوب يسع ثلث ارباع مليون ولو حسبنا نفس النسبة في باقي ميادين معارضين مرسي ما بوصلوا 5 مليون!
    الجزيرة قناة مستقلة كم مرة لازم اشرحلك! ياخي صلحوا اعلامكم الزبالة بعدين احكوا عن القنوات الاحترافية الي بتنقل الخبر بكل مصداقية وبالصوت والصورة!
    بعدين اقولك حاجة الجمعة الي مرت انا كنت في الاقصى والكككل هناك مع مرسي وضد الانقلاب هسا انت تقدر تقول انو كل الناس دي منافقة وبدهاش مصلحة مصر وعملاء لامريكا واسرائيل؟
    الله يهديك بس
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  9. #112
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    The armored car driver drove back and ran over the fence by himself nobody pushed him or forced him to do it, so its his fault and all the fellas that died in that car is because of the driver and nobody else,

    and yes the army supposed to know everything before it happens, and you said the army of Egypt is the greatest, they must have got intelligence or something to prevent such things to happen, your are contradict yourself right now.

    King Faisal may god bless him is the one who did cut the patrol from the US, and I am dead sure if he was alive today he would have had a different perspective and act differently than the current shitty guy that they call a king.

    Qatar? did I mention anything about Qatar?

    Israel supporting Ikhwan? you must be kidding, they were the first country to welcome the coupe and called CC a national Israeli hero, or the second Israeli man in Egypt... Mubarak was the first man.

    Palestine? you mean the president that Israel selected for us? Abo Mazen? do you even know what he did? I don't consider Abo Mazen as a president to Palestine, I consider Hamas leaders as the real presidents because they are doing something about the occupation unlike Abo Mazen whos trying to give up more land for a peace agreement!

    يا اخي مصر ام الدنيا ايش فايدة الامة اذا ام الدنيا خربت ؟؟ اذا صلح القائد صلح الشعب ! افهم مشان الله احنا منحب مصر واهل مصر وبدنا مصلحة مصر انتو قاعدين بترجعوا بحكم العسكر وتغلطوا نفس الغلطات
    والله قلوبنا محروقة عليكم وما النا غير الدعاء, الكل هنا متابع تطورات الحدث المصري ونتمنى يصير الاحسن
    يا عم اميركا كانت معكم ودعمتك في ثورة 25 يناير! ايش افهم انا؟
    بالنسبة لعدد الاصوات هب تعلم ان بوتين الرئيس الروسي الحالي فاز على منافسة بنسبة 1% فقط! مدخلش كم الفرق المهم قرار الشعب
    ارحمنا بقى 33 مليون ايه! مرة تقولو 20 مليون بعدين 30 الان 33 مليون هههه اصلا الميدان يدوب يسع ثلث ارباع مليون ولو حسبنا نفس النسبة في باقي ميادين معارضين مرسي ما بوصلوا 5 مليون!
    الجزيرة قناة مستقلة كم مرة لازم اشرحلك! ياخي صلحوا اعلامكم الزبالة بعدين احكوا عن القنوات الاحترافية الي بتنقل الخبر بكل مصداقية وبالصوت والصورة!
    بعدين اقولك حاجة الجمعة الي مرت انا كنت في الاقصى والكككل هناك مع مرسي وضد الانقلاب هسا انت تقدر تقول انو كل الناس دي منافقة وبدهاش مصلحة مصر وعملاء لامريكا واسرائيل؟
    الله يهديك بس
    Open your skype I will talk to you better than here so it will be in arabic.

  10. #113
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Open your skype I will talk to you better than here so it will be in arabic.
    Can't right now, probably tomorrow.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Similar Threads

  1. The War
    By Dave84311 in forum MPGHology vs Scientology
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 02:38 PM
  2. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 09:14 PM
  3. The War Lords! Now recruiting see inside for details. 1.0 and up!
    By deadfire55 in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 08:46 PM
  4. Rid the world of Islam.
    By ArunCannotDebate in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 08:47 PM
  5. Why is the war topic closed?
    By wafflele in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 12:31 AM