Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 113
  1. #1
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine

    The war on Islam - EGYPT VERSION!!!



    A guy raise up the Quran to an attempt to settle down the police/army but instead he get a shot in the fucking chest.

    They could have shot him anytime but noooo when he raises it they shoot him, what the fuck does that mean?!
    Egypt you are going into a civil war just like Syria, and there will be no more democracy in your country anymore.
    and honestly I won't be surprised if your army take orders from the Sisy, the supreme leader of the army to invade or attack Gaza strip to eliminate the resistance troops and Hamas government.

    So everyone supporting the military coupe; you sir are a faggot with no brain. _l_
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  2. #2
    Howcome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post


    A guy raise up the Quran to an attempt to settle down the police/army but instead he get a shot in the fucking chest.

    They could have shot him anytime but noooo when he raises it they shoot him, what the fuck does that mean?!
    Egypt you are going into a civil war just like Syria, and there will be no more democracy in your country anymore.
    and honestly I won't be surprised if your army take orders from the Sisy, the supreme leader of the army to invade or attack Gaza strip to eliminate the resistance troops and Hamas government.

    So everyone supporting the military coupe; you sir are a faggot with no brain. _l_
    You sir , are an idiot , with the terrorist hamas , and the military will be attacking Hamas , and you will see , you , hamas and Ikhwan _!_.

    1-No single prove was give that he was a police man , and yeah , you seem to be supporting Hamas the terrorism itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    A guy raise up the Quran to an attempt to settle down the police/army but instead he get a shot in the fucking chest.
    2-Remember this ? when you said the army attacked you ? liars ....
    3-Remember this ? liar ....
    4-When they do all that to make the army / police worse , they can wear a police uniform easily .... , or wait lemme give you what Qatar are giving the Ikhwan and what Qatar is doing now ...
    5-You will never make this between us , the real egyptians and the army / police , Liars.

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Hamas is terrorist now? LOL
    why are they terrorists? cuz they fought the occupation? The baradae (البرادعي) went to Tel aviv 3 days before the military coupe, I wonder why?!

    the videos you gave prove nothinnnnnng, anyone can get to the arena of Ikhwan and pretend to be one of them and start making chaos.



    Not saying I support the Ikhwan at all, no... but Its just stupid, you started a revolution for Democracy and to get a legit elected prsident and when you get one you throw him away just like that, if the majority if the people or atleast 51% of the people want them, so the other 49% of the people should fuck off and live with it.

    And one last thing, having the army on your side doesn't mean your going to win or your on the good side, no. take an example of the Syrian army, look at them today, you want that to happen to Egypt? Sadly its gonna happen soon or later.

    *a photo speaks a thousand words*

    Last edited by RedSpot; 07-28-2013 at 11:44 AM.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  4. #4
    Howcome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    I'm don't even like Baraday or whatever his name , Hamas is terrorist , they are a part of Israel and they're both shits , why Hamas didn't shoot one bullet after Mursi became an president ? why the Ikhwan was giving Hamas our gas ?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Not saying I support the Ikhwan at all, no... but Its just stupid, you started a revolution for Democracy and to get a legit elected prsident and when you get one you throw him away just like that, if the majority if the people or atleast 51% of the people want them, so the other 49% of the people should fuck off and live with it.
    You mean the democracy of the rigged elections? and It wasn't 49% , The people who came to Tahrir Square in 30 june was 33 million people while the others were 2 million , 33 million : 2 million ? , or you meant the democracy of some one saying "we will kill all who are against Mursi , we will kill all the christians and the athiest who are in tahrir square" , What the hell ? this is the terrorism itself , I'm a Muslim and I didn't learn that I do that , or you mean the people who say "We will jihad against all who is in tahrir square" ??? Are we athiest or something like that ? at least go jihad in Palestine not Egyptian vs Egyptian or Muslim vs Muslim or Christian vs Christian .... And I clearly showed to you that they want us not to trust the army because they're fucking ass holes.

  5. #5
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    1. This really had nothing to do with Islam.
    2. Yes Hamas are terrorist. The bomb innocent ppl ffs.
    3. Majority rule is optimaly 60-70%, 49-51% isnt good because it doesnt really represent the whole population well.

  6. #6
    Howcome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    and If you care about some one have been killed this way , why not see the worst ?


    ---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    1. This really had nothing to do with Islam.
    2. Yes Hamas are terrorist. The bomb innocent ppl ffs.
    3. Majority rule is optimaly 60-70%, 49-51% isnt good because it doesnt really represent the whole population well.
    I don't know , he just posted some bullshit like I'm against my religion.

  7. #7
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Howcome View Post
    and If you care about some one have been killed this way , why not see the worst ?


    ---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------


    I don't know , he just posted some bullshit like I'm against my religion.
    I will reply you in second, your gonna get owned, just be patient!
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  8. #8
    Howcome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I will reply you in second, your gonna get owned, just be patient!
    You're welcome , own me please.

  9. #9
    TheSknuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo , Egypt
    Posts
    1,888
    Reputation
    440
    Thanks
    562
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I will reply you in second, your gonna get owned, just be patient!
    Aha sure the video analyzing this crappy video xD

    But it's in arabic so will be a problem for others



    My Vouches :

     
    Quote Originally Posted by mikymiky123 View Post
    VOUCH +1
    Very fast trade!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Alaa View Post
    he is trusted one
    i dealt with him before
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGhosty View Post
    +1 ... Big vouch for that nice trader
    everything went fast and easy ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Big Vouch for him
    Gave me a free 3 copies of dota 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xFxDude View Post
    Account traded !
    +1 for TheSkunk
    Quote Originally Posted by aliks101 View Post
    big vouch for u too budy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeri View Post
    Great Trader he went First and sure i didn't scam him
    Vouch For him and for me
    Quote Originally Posted by darragh View Post
    Traded Battlefield 3 With Mail Access for Black ops 1 Vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jowey007 View Post
    vouch for this guy he is trusted person just trade with him was smooth and fast thanx bro
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Vouch for dat Guy
    Went smoothly and quick ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKID View Post
    Legit seller
    I went first and it was quick and smooth , Thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeboy_UnealshD View Post

    Great trader I went first bought 50 account for $3 no Problems really smooth would trade again.


    Wanna see more vouches ?? Go over that link :

    ***

  10. #10
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
    Aha sure the video analyzing this crappy video xD

    But it's in arabic so will be a problem for others
    yes, thats what im trying to find... just post it for me please
    this guy can understand arabic.

    ---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    1. This really had nothing to do with Islam.
    2. Yes Hamas are terrorist. The bomb innocent ppl ffs.
    3. Majority rule is optimaly 60-70%, 49-51% isnt good because it doesnt really represent the whole population well.
    1- OK
    2- OK
    3- Some elections that was won by small percentage :
    "United States presidential election, 1884, New York electoral votes"
    "United States presidential election, 1916, New Hampshire electoral votes"

    and again, democracy is about the majority decision and voting, even if its by 1 vote...
    You people calling for democracy but when you don't like the elected president you can just remove him like that??
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  11. #11
    TheSknuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo , Egypt
    Posts
    1,888
    Reputation
    440
    Thanks
    562
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    yes, thats what im trying to find... just post it for me please
    this guy can understand arabic.

    ---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------



    1- OK
    2- OK
    3- Some elections that was won by small percentage :
    "United States presidential election, 1884, New York electoral votes"
    "United States presidential election, 1916, New Hampshire electoral votes"

    and again, democracy is about the majority decision and voting, even if its by 1 vote...
    You people calling for democracy but when you don't like the elected president you can just remove him like that??
    That one :

    But I don't need to argue and talk too much with him xD



    My Vouches :

     
    Quote Originally Posted by mikymiky123 View Post
    VOUCH +1
    Very fast trade!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Alaa View Post
    he is trusted one
    i dealt with him before
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGhosty View Post
    +1 ... Big vouch for that nice trader
    everything went fast and easy ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Big Vouch for him
    Gave me a free 3 copies of dota 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xFxDude View Post
    Account traded !
    +1 for TheSkunk
    Quote Originally Posted by aliks101 View Post
    big vouch for u too budy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeri View Post
    Great Trader he went First and sure i didn't scam him
    Vouch For him and for me
    Quote Originally Posted by darragh View Post
    Traded Battlefield 3 With Mail Access for Black ops 1 Vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jowey007 View Post
    vouch for this guy he is trusted person just trade with him was smooth and fast thanx bro
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Vouch for dat Guy
    Went smoothly and quick ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKID View Post
    Legit seller
    I went first and it was quick and smooth , Thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeboy_UnealshD View Post

    Great trader I went first bought 50 account for $3 no Problems really smooth would trade again.


    Wanna see more vouches ?? Go over that link :

    ***

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheSknuk For This Useful Post:

    RedSpot (07-28-2013)

  13. #12
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    and again, democracy is about the majority decision and voting, even if its by 1 vote...
    You people calling for democracy but when you don't like the elected president you can just remove him like that??
    :/

    I think you misunderstand what democracy is. You are comparing a voting method to the idea of democracy, while the two interact they are not one and the same.


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Howcome (07-28-2013)

  15. #13
    Howcome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    yes, thats what im trying to find... just post it for me please
    this guy can understand arabic.

    ---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------



    1- OK
    2- OK
    3- Some elections that was won by small percentage :
    "United States presidential election, 1884, New York electoral votes"
    "United States presidential election, 1916, New Hampshire electoral votes"

    and again, democracy is about the majority decision and voting, even if its by 1 vote...
    You people calling for democracy but when you don't like the elected president you can just remove him like that??
    And I quote if you read -.- ,
    Quote Originally Posted by Howcome View Post
    ou mean the democracy of the rigged elections? and It wasn't 49% , The people who came to Tahrir Square in 30 june was 33 million people while the others were 2 million , 33 million : 2 million ? , or you meant the democracy of some one saying "we will kill all who are against Mursi , we will kill all the christians and the athiest who are in tahrir square"


    ---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
    That one :

    But I don't need to argue and talk too much with him xD
    I want to quote RedSpot but I quote it as it has the video.

    You mean El Khanzeeera Channel ? (Jazera ?) The channel which made by Qatar ? The supporter of Israel ? or wait wait wait , I don't care if he didn't die or he did , It was actually "terrorists" killing innocent people ... You mean all this people are fake ? lol , go drink an coup of tea ....

    You still didn't answer these videos , tell me they are fake too:



    And again , democracy doesn't the exact same as voting or elections , I can go and say leave president , this is one of the democracy , but saying I will kill who say leave president , It isn't democracy at all , but let's talk seriously , the elections was even rigged and Ahmad Shafik was the one who won but they changed it because they was scared from the Ikhwan ....

    ---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    and again, democracy is about the majority decision and voting, even if its by 1 vote...
    You people calling for democracy but when you don't like the elected president you can just remove him like that??
    You just said it by yourself , majority "decision" , the majority which you said about who are 40 million + said their decision which is "LEAVE!" , and 10 million + said "DON'T" , tell me , what the army will do ? sure they will accept with "LEAVE!" , and again you said "voting" , who voted ? the people and how could he won ? "by the most people who voted for him to be the president".... , now the people who "voted" and the "majority which won by the most people" is saying to him "LEAVE!"....


    I hope you understand it because you could be one of those terrorists , I can't actually say all of them , but most of them ... how come they say about the army "FUCK YOU , WE WILL KILL YOU ALL" , you mean kill your brother / uncle / father / cousin / friend / egyptian in the army?

  16. #14
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Anyone that have killed a person or another citizen should be punished, and the punishment must be death.
    I don't care if hes a support of Moris or not, but +40 million people were at tahir square?!! Bitch please the Square barely fits 400k people MAX if we calculate that every 1 feet fits 4 persons.
    So the next time you elect a president (which I doubt its gonna happen ever again)
    Protesters can march out and riot until they make him leave? even if they were a majority?! and even if he was in rule for less than a year?

    I keep wondering how Mubarak managed to keep all of that people closing their mouth up and eating shit without complaining or anything?! and now when ever some one face a problem he blame the government and the president.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  17. #15
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm getting the feeling that people in the middle east should learn to protest better and now always have it turn into a riot.


Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The War
    By Dave84311 in forum MPGHology vs Scientology
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 02:38 PM
  2. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 09:14 PM
  3. The War Lords! Now recruiting see inside for details. 1.0 and up!
    By deadfire55 in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 08:46 PM
  4. Rid the world of Islam.
    By ArunCannotDebate in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 08:47 PM
  5. Why is the war topic closed?
    By wafflele in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 12:31 AM