Thread: IDF is scumbags

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    that i must i msut say is not true
    many of the hamas are trained to speak with no arab accent and speak like real israelis
    that is because ther are many kidnape attemps on soldiers here so they train them to speak good hebrew
    Well , and don't you know that Hamas supported by U.S.A and Israel ?

  2. #17
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Posted an edited video, ask others to find the original.

    Yeah, redspot is a moron
    You think everything is fake, I consider it 100% legit until I see an analysis that prove otherwise.
    Probably your whole life is a fake.

    ---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Well , and don't you know that Hamas supported by U.S.A and Israel ?
    So Israel killing their own troops and wasting money on a fake war.
    god I wonder why everyone missed it but you.

    Hamas doing something about Israel, Unlike any other shitty Arabian army so go fuck yourself then talk about Hamas.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  3. #18
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    So Israel killing their own troops and wasting money on a fake war.
    god I wonder why everyone missed it but you.

    Hamas doing something about Israel, Unlike any other shitty Arabian army so go fuck yourself then talk about Hamas.
    Well , you didn't get it correctly , I meant that U.S.A supports Hamas and U.S.A created Hamas just like when they created Taliban , Israel want peace , U.S.A used Hamas to attack Israel , because If Israel has not attackers , then Israel won't be in need of U.S.A which is against U.S.A......

    U.S.A -> Hamas -> Attack Israel -> Israel calls U.S.A -> U.S.A supports Israel -> Israel support U.S.A -> U.S.A make a peace between both -> U.S.A orders -> Hamas Attack -> Israel calls U.S.A -> U.S.A supports Israel -> Israel support U.S.A -> USA make a peace between both and etc......

    Hamas is doing to Israel that for U.S.A not for "Palestine" , Egypt's Army defended Israel from the start , go fuck yourself than talking to the greatest army in the world.
    Last edited by Coituz; 08-15-2013 at 03:47 PM.

  4. #19
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Well , you didn't get it correctly , I meant that U.S.A supports Hamas and U.S.A created Hamas just like when they created Taliban , Israel want peace , U.S.A used Hamas to attack Israel , because If Israel has not attackers , then Israel won't be in need of U.S.A which is against U.S.A......

    U.S.A -> Hamas -> Attack Israel -> Israel calls U.S.A -> U.S.A supports Israel -> Israel support U.S.A -> U.S.A make a peace between both -> U.S.A orders -> Hamas Attack -> Israel calls U.S.A -> U.S.A supports Israel -> Israel support U.S.A -> USA make a peace between both and etc......

    Hamas is doing to Israel that for U.S.A not for "Palestine" , Egypt's Army defended Israel from the start , go fuck yourself than talking to the greatest army in the world.
    Lets use logic; if you have any

    Hamas was founded in 1987.
    America been supporting Israel since day one which is at 1948.

    Your argument is invalid.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  5. #20
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Lets use logic; if you have any

    Hamas was founded in 1987.
    America been supporting Israel since day one which is at 1948.

    Your argument is invalid.
    Huh ? You don't think at all , use your brain , before Hamas the Palestinians, Arabs were fighting Israel.

    By the way , why is Denmark supporting Ikhwan and Denmark is the country which made a character for Muhammad and said about him that he is a terrorist , Russia is way better than U.S.A .

  6. #21
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Well , you didn't get it correctly , I meant that U.S.A supports Hamas and U.S.A created Hamas just like when they created Taliban , Israel want peace , U.S.A used Hamas to attack Israel , because If Israel has not attackers , then Israel won't be in need of U.S.A which is against U.S.A......

    U.S.A -> Hamas -> Attack Israel -> Israel calls U.S.A -> U.S.A supports Israel -> Israel support U.S.A -> U.S.A make a peace between both -> U.S.A orders -> Hamas Attack -> Israel calls U.S.A -> U.S.A supports Israel -> Israel support U.S.A -> USA make a peace between both and etc......

    Hamas is doing to Israel that for U.S.A not for "Palestine" , Egypt's Army defended Israel from the start , go fuck yourself than talking to the greatest army in the world.
    I can assure you that hamas isent crated by usa or israel
    and you are the gratest army in the world
    shell we count how many times you lost to us?

  7. #22
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [COLOR="Black"]
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    You think everything is fake, I consider it 100% legit until I see an analysis that prove otherwise.
    Probably your whole life is a fake.


    Again, you posted an edited video and demand we show you the original or else it is "real", according to you.


    You understand how fucking stupid that sounds........right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Well , and don't you know that Hamas supported by U.S.A and Israel ?
    The USA labels Hamas terrorist, Hamas attacks Israel on a daily basis.
    -You are an idiot-


  8. #23
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Again, you posted an edited video and demand we show you the original or else it is "real", according to you.


    You understand how fucking stupid that sounds........right?


    The USA labels Hamas terrorist, Hamas attacks Israel on a daily basis.
    -You are an idiot-
    I didn't mean Israel created Hamas but USA did.

    ---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    I can assure you that hamas isent crated by usa or israel
    and you are the gratest army in the world
    shell we count how many times you lost to us?
    Yup , you can.

    1948 we lost -> Weapons were fake.

    1956 we won -> against France , UK and Israel.

    1967 we lost -> Fall of the army.

    1973 we won -> Against U.S and Israel.

    And hey we're the greatest but If you this is your theory then U.S.A isn't even from the top armies , lost from Vietnam.

  9. #24
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [COLOR="Black"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    I didn't mean Israel created Hamas but USA did.


    Got any proof of that?


  10. #25
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Got any proof of that?
    What U.S.A is doing now is the best proof.

  11. #26
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    What U.S.A is doing now is the best proof.
    Making that statement proves nothing, nor even points to proving something.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    You think everything is fake, I consider it 100% legit until I see an analysis that prove otherwise.
    A classic use of the negative-proof fallacy.

    Do you also believe that Invisible Unicorns are everywhere just because there's no proof to state otherwise?
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  12. #27
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    A classic use of the negative-proof fallacy.

    Do you also believe that Invisible Unicorns are everywhere just because there's no proof to state otherwise?
    Unicorns does exist, same as Aliens.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  13. #28
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    What U.S.A is doing now is the best proof.
    So that is a no. Thought so.


  14. #29
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    I didn't mean Israel created Hamas but USA did.

    ---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------


    Yup , you can.

    1948 we lost -> Weapons were fake.

    1956 we won -> against France , UK and Israel.

    1967 we lost -> Fall of the army.

    1973 we won -> Against U.S and Israel.

    And hey we're the greatest but If you this is your theory then U.S.A isn't even from the top armies , lost from Vietnam.
    1973? you won hhh

    at yom kipur we won you can look it up in the internet and usa wasent involvet

    when we were at war with you usa dident want suplly us but russia supllied you

    you took the suez canals and jorden allmost the the golan

    we managed to conqer back both but we gave you back the suez canals and half of sinai as peace between us

  15. #30
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Huh ? You don't think at all , use your brain , before Hamas the Palestinians, Arabs were fighting Israel.

    By the way , why is Denmark supporting Ikhwan and Denmark is the country which made a character for Muhammad and said about him that he is a terrorist , Russia is way better than U.S.A .
    So your saying that all the Arabs or Palestinians that fought Israel are supported by the US?
    you are so stupid indeed.

    Since when its wrong to fight an occupier? dumb!
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Image] Biggest Teen Scumbag?
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-12-2013, 10:42 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-21-2012, 09:56 AM
  3. scumbag valve
    By Saboteur in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 06:38 AM
  4. my scumbag brother
    By Delko DJ in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 06:01 PM
  5. SCUMBAG BRAIN
    By Snake in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 09:08 AM