Thread: IDF is scumbags

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    1973? you won hhh

    at yom kipur we won you can look it up in the internet and usa wasent involvet

    when we were at war with you usa dident want suplly us but russia supllied you

    you took the suez canals and jorden allmost the the golan

    we managed to conqer back both but we gave you back the suez canals and half of sinai as peace between us
    In 1973 we won , we destroyed your almighty Bar Lev line and we destroyed every thing , and are you kidding me ? You want me to take a look in U.S sites that support Israel and doesn't support the truth ? It is just enough that your General in the army said that we lost to Egyptians for the first time we failed to stop them , enough that Sadat(The president of Egypt) said we won , enough that your president never said that they won or they lost.


    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    So your saying that all the Arabs or Palestinians that fought Israel are supported by the US?
    you are so stupid indeed.

    Since when its wrong to fight an occupier? dumb!
    Do you even understand what I said ?

    Here it is :
    1-From 1947 Arabs and Palestinians were fighting Israel.
    2-Hamas was created when Palestinians stopped fighting Israel and Egypt made Camp David.

    So you're the stupid indeed , and yup It is wrong when you are created by a country that support the occupier so in both ways U.S.A created Hamas ... the country who made the sexy boys who are called Taliban can make Hamas , the sexy country who said that they're Anti-Terrorism , they're now supporting terrorism , the Sexy Qatar made the sexy Jazeera to make Ikhwan Sexy and Hamas Sexy , Just see what happening in Ramses through you tube now live not from Jazeera please and see the weapons they got .

  2. #32
    Jetpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    In 1973 we won , we destroyed your almighty Bar Lev line and we destroyed every thing , and are you kidding me ? You want me to take a look in U.S sites that support Israel and doesn't support the truth ? It is just enough that your General in the army said that we lost to Egyptians for the first time we failed to stop them , enough that Sadat(The president of Egypt) said we won , enough that your president never said that they won or they lost.



    Do you even understand what I said ?

    Here it is :
    1-From 1947 Arabs and Palestinians were fighting Israel.
    2-Hamas was created when Palestinians stopped fighting Israel and Egypt made Camp David.

    So you're the stupid indeed , and yup It is wrong when you are created by a country that support the occupier so in both ways U.S.A created Hamas ... the country who made the sexy boys who are called Taliban can make Hamas , the sexy country who said that they're Anti-Terrorism , they're now supporting terrorism , the Sexy Qatar made the sexy Jazeera to make Ikhwan Sexy and Hamas Sexy , Just see what happening in Ramses through you tube now live not from Jazeera please and see the weapons they got .
    its true i allready told you did took bar lev down and took the suez canals
    but after a few days we took them back you can check it up
    to tell you the truth in that war nobody won we just lost allot of people

  3. #33
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    its true i allready told you did took bar lev down and took the suez canals
    but after a few days we took them back you can check it up
    to tell you the truth in that war nobody won we just lost allot of people
    No , when a general in your Israeli army says you lost then you lost , when an Egyptian president said we won then we won.

  4. #34
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    No , when a general in your Israeli army says you lost then you lost , when an Egyptian president said we won then we won.
    :/


    Israel had a lower death count. If you think a patch of land is worth a human life, you are an idiot.


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Jetpack (08-17-2013)

  6. #35
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/


    Israel had a lower death count. If you think a patch of land is worth a human life, you are an idiot.
    I know right that Israel had a lower death count than Egypt's
    But It doesn't mean that Egypt lost or Egypt won , take as an example 1956 , Egypt's death count was more than Israel's , France's and Britain's death count x10 times , but we won .... your arguments are invalid Mr.smartass .

  7. #36
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    I know right that Israel had a lower death count than Egypt's
    But It doesn't mean that Egypt lost or Egypt won , take as an example 1956 , Egypt's death count was more than Israel's , France's and Britain's death count x10 times , but we won .... your arguments are invalid Mr.smartass .
    Again, you "won" by self-proclamation only.

    :/ Again, death count really does tell the true winners here, unless you were in an actual full-out war, which you weren't.


  8. #37
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,317
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    It sounds like a lecture about how the guys head is being cut off of his body :\
    Might be part of the snipers course or something



Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [Image] Biggest Teen Scumbag?
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-12-2013, 10:42 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-21-2012, 09:56 AM
  3. scumbag valve
    By Saboteur in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 06:38 AM
  4. my scumbag brother
    By Delko DJ in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 06:01 PM
  5. SCUMBAG BRAIN
    By Snake in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 09:08 AM