Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 93
  1. #16
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​Great job being ignorant because the truth doesn't fit your pre-determined dogmas.
    I remember me or some other dude posting a video similar to this, and you guys were like "nobody gonna watch this 30ish min video shit, make it shorter"
    I watched a small part at least, Also when he said that line I knew where he is going, typical Anti-Muhamad guy, doesn't worth my time.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

    Coituz (08-14-2013)

  3. #17
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Just understand the following, The west or any other person that is non-muslim will never ever accept the Islam the way it is.

    Why? Because God mentioned that and the Prophet told us aswell.

    "And never will the Jews or the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion" 2:120

    So if you have a problem with Islam, just start a new war of them and try to destroy them all together.
    What about Buddhists, what about Hindus? Don't tell me your dumbass prophets didn't know about them. Wait a minute, that's because the prophet was full of shit.

  4. #18
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    What about Buddhists, what about Hindus? Don't tell me your dumbass prophets didn't know about them. Wait a minute, that's because the prophet was full of shit.
    There is something called people of the book, which is the Jews,Christians, And Muslims.

    Three religions that present one only god, and each one of em have a holy book for its own.

    Got the point?
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  5. #19
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Just understand the following, The west or any other person that is non-muslim will never ever accept the Islam the way it is.

    Why? Because God mentioned that and the Prophet told us aswell.

    "And never will the Jews or the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion" 2:120

    So if you have a problem with Islam, just start a new war of them and try to destroy them all together.
    Hey what does it say about the Atheists that don't approve of you?

  6. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I remember me or some other dude posting a video similar to this, and you guys were like "nobody gonna watch this 30ish min video shit, make it shorter"
    I watched a small part at least, Also when he said that line I knew where he is going, typical Anti-Muhamad guy, doesn't worth my time.
    History is anti-muhammed.


    Go figure.


    Just want to point out here, that redspot is pretty much covering his ears and going "nanananan, i can't here you, nanananan"
    Last edited by Empire; 08-14-2013 at 08:49 PM.


  7. #21
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    History is anti-muhammed.


    Go figure.


    Just want to point out here, that redspot is pretty much covering his ears and going "nanananan, i can't here you, nanananan"
    Where from the history ? Please just point out it ...

    And by the way , don't you know that the history was written in this sites in internet by Jews ? Just point it out.

  8. #22
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Where from the history ? Please just point out it ...

    And by the way , don't you know that the history was written in this sites in internet by Jews ? Just point it out.
    The islamic history books were written by jews?!!!! Holy crap, the entire muslim history was all an inside job written by the jews! Every muslim scholar is a jew!



    I love how you are on the internet, claiming any source is "jewish" so its invalid, its just too funny.
    ------------


    You do know about Muhammed's history right? Where did you learn that from?


    Please tell me you've read something other than the Quran/hadiths/surah/other religious text for the history of muhammed.

    Like oh idk.....an actual history book?


  9. #23
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Where did you learn that from?
    Obviously not from a Jewish source.
    His force-fed ideologies must​ be correct.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  10. #24
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The islamic history books were written by jews?!!!! Holy crap, the entire muslim history was all an inside job written by the jews! Every muslim scholar is a jew!
    I'm talking about the history as a general , they're written by jews.


    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You do know about Muhammed's history right? Where did you learn that from?
    Qur'an.



    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Please tell me you've read something other than the Quran/hadiths/surah/other religious text for the history of muhammed.

    Like oh idk.....an actual history book?
    So If I didn't read 'em , I watched the movie for his history , if you tell me other than that then you want me to see something other than my religion itself?

    ---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Obviously not from a Jewish source.
    His force-fed ideologies must​ be correct.
    I just don't get you guys , I'm in Egypt , If something happened in Egypt I look into it from U.S.A channels ? same with Islam ... It was created to let me see it from other sources?

  11. #25
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    I'm talking about the history as a general , they're written by jews.



    Qur'an.




    So If I didn't read 'em , I watched the movie for his history , if you tell me other than that then you want me to see something other than my religion itself?

    ---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------


    I just don't get you guys , I'm in Egypt , If something happened in Egypt I look into it from U.S.A channels ? same with Islam ... It was created to let me see it from other sources?
    ?
    ---------------



    Ok this is getting a bit too stupid here, so lets just call it a night. Coituz your argument is invalid because you refuse to read a history book and are arguing nothing outside of the "no true scotsman" argument, which is incredibly pathetic.


    Please come back when you aren't a child who learned Islamic history "through a movie" and refuses to read a history book because they were "written by jews."
    ------------------------------
    Seriously....what is with the Muslims and their racism/hatred for Jews? I mean its not exactly subtle here.
    Last edited by Empire; 08-15-2013 at 01:29 AM.


  12. #26
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    There is something called people of the book, which is the Jews,Christians, And Muslims.

    Three religions that present one only god, and each one of em have a holy book for its own.

    Got the point?
    No I don't get it. Sounds like an excuse for an ignorant god if you ask me.

  13. #27
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    ?
    ---------------



    Ok this is getting a bit too stupid here, so lets just call it a night. Coituz your argument is invalid because you refuse to read a history book and are arguing nothing outside of the "no true scotsman" argument, which is incredibly pathetic.


    Please come back when you aren't a child who learned Islamic history "through a movie" and refuses to read a history book because they were "written by jews."
    ------------------------------
    Seriously....what is with the Muslims and their racism/hatred for Jews? I mean its not exactly subtle here.
    Give me a book then.

  14. #28

  15. #29
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Hey what does it say about the Atheists that don't approve of you?
    Atheists going to hell, nuff said.

    ---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    History is anti-muhammed.


    Go figure.


    Just want to point out here, that redspot is pretty much covering his ears and going "nanananan, i can't here you, nanananan"
    Okay, Well if Muhamad was an Extremist then I am myself an Extremist too.
    And how is history against Muhammad? Just read more about his background.

    ---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    No I don't get it. Sounds like an excuse for an ignorant god if you ask me.
    Isn't it fair to ignore the people who ignore you?
    Humans ignored god although he sent too many Prophets and Messengers but they ignored him, so god shall ignore them back.

    "He will say, "My Lord, why have you raised me blind while I was [once] seeing?" [ Allah ] will say, "Thus did Our signs come to you, and you forgot them; and thus will you this Day be forgotten." 20:125-126
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

    Coituz (08-15-2013)

  17. #30
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You know whats odd? Why didnt god send prophets to the rest of the world? I mean the entire american continents never recieved a prophet.


    Oh and redspot say something worthwhile instead of "look at his background"

    Muhammed was married to one of the richest people in town, doubt he had to work much in his life

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2013, 03:52 PM
  2. [WTS] Random Origin (Extreme Sale)
    By Bat-Man in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2013, 11:02 AM
  3. [WTS] Selling any origin game for extremely cheap prices.
    By BbH in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 08:15 AM
  4. WOW there a thread bout islam mashallah
    By <sniper> in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:55 PM
  5. Islam vs Christianity
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 03:36 PM