Thread: World War III

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 65
  1. #31
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    And I know french , good for you.
    *woosh* over your head.


  2. #32
    Death''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General
    Posts
    1,096
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    74
    -Syrian Civil war and conflict. = Conflict against the army

    -Bloodshed in Egypt. = Stupid people revolting because they want their motherfucking stupid president back

    -US Russia relationship. = From what I understand, Russia supports Egypt, and the US doesn't

    -North Korea threats. = Bullshit, US can wipe them off the map

    -Iran Nuclear activity. = Some warnings, can still be taken care of

    -Israel and Hamas Conflict. = Fighting over the holy land god promised Israel... Hamas is just a group of terrorists fighting because their stupid Quran told them to

    -Water, Gas and Oil. = Nature, it will all be gone one day

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Death' For This Useful Post:

    Coituz (08-18-2013)

  4. #33
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    -North Korea threats. = Bullshit, US can wipe them off the map
    Thats considered as a war *.*
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  5. #34
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    -Syrian Civil war and conflict. = Conflict against the army

    -Bloodshed in Egypt. = Stupid people revolting because they want their motherfucking stupid president back

    -US Russia relationship. = From what I understand, Russia supports Egypt, and the US doesn't

    -North Korea threats. = Bullshit, US can wipe them off the map

    -Iran Nuclear activity. = Some warnings, can still be taken care of

    -Israel and Hamas Conflict. = Fighting over the holy land god promised Israel... Hamas is just a group of terrorists fighting because their stupid Quran told them to

    -Water, Gas and Oil. = Nature, it will all be gone one day
    The first 4 are right , but the fifth is considered as wrong arguments.

    Hamas is a group of terrorists fighting because of U.S.A not Qur'an , We will get Palestine back but Hamas are terrorists because they work for U.S.A ... and by the way respect our religion and don't say stupid Qur'an , okay ?
    Last edited by Coituz; 08-18-2013 at 01:26 PM.

  6. #35
    Death''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General
    Posts
    1,096
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    The first 4 are right , but the fifth is considered as wrong arguments.

    Hamas is a group of terrorists fighting because of U.S.A not Qur'an , We will get Palestine back but Hamas are terrorists because they work for U.S.A ... and by the way respect our religion and don't say stupid Qur'an , okay ?
    I used to respect your religion, but then I read the news about muslims burning churches and killing people and stuff

  7. #36
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    I used to respect your religion, but then I read the news about muslims burning churches and killing people and stuff
    Typical media toy guy.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  8. #37
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    I used to respect your religion, but then I read the news about muslims burning churches and killing people and stuff
    Yup , they aren't real Muslims believe me , we Muslims , they burnt our mosque too and we defended the churches , our brothers the Christians and ourselves.

  9. #38
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Yup , they aren't real Muslims believe me , we Muslims , they burnt our mosque too and we defended the churches , our brothers the Christians and ourselves.
    And they killed your brothers in Afganistan and Iraq and you just forgived them and being sorry for us attacking them back, good job.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  10. #39
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    And they killed your brothers in Afganistan and Iraq and you just forgived them and being sorry for us attacking them back, good job.
    Wait , what ? who killed my "brothers" in Afghanistan ? What do you even mean by brothers , Hamas or Al-Qa'da or Ikhwan or Salfist ? They both can go play with a toy.

  11. #40
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    The first 4 are right , but the fifth is considered as wrong arguments.

    Hamas is a group of terrorists fighting because of U.S.A not Qur'an , We will get Palestine back but Hamas are terrorists because they work for U.S.A ... and by the way respect our religion and don't say stupid Qur'an , okay ?
    Please, prove that Hamas is made or funded by the USA.


    Otherwise, you might as well stop posting, no one believes a word you say lol.


  12. #41
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Wait , what ? who killed my "brothers" in Afghanistan ? What do you even mean by brothers , Hamas or Al-Qa'da or Ikhwan or Salfist ? They both can go play with a toy.
    Oh my bad, I forgot that your not a muslim.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  13. #42
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Oh my bad, I forgot that your not a muslim.
    Neither are you.


  14. #43
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Then you're an idiot , U.S.A is the reason why that's happening in Syria and what happened in Iraq and what happening in Egypt , You destroyed Iraq and you destroyed Syria but not 100% and you didn't destroy Egypt because your country doesn't know who are the Egyptians.

    Now Russia is supporting Egypt and U.S.A doesn't , Egypt is in a war now against U.S.A .
    Your ignorance disgusts me.


    ---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

    Lmfao this made my day, coituz, your stupidness is so overwhelming.
    No wonder you live in a sandhole

  15. #44
    Death''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General
    Posts
    1,096
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post

    Your ignorance disgusts me.


    ---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

    Lmfao this made my day, coituz, your stupidness is so overwhelming.
    No wonder you live in a sandhole
    Read my thread in debate section about Israel or Palestine, you will see even more of his stupidity

  16. #45
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Neither are you.
    An atheist is telling me I am not a Muslim, i don't know what to do.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] World War II Login
    By Area 51 in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 10:28 AM
  2. [Release]2nd World War v2
    By ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 01:21 PM
  3. 2nd World War->AcE
    By ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 01:34 AM
  4. 2 World War Mod! ||| More?
    By ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 02:53 AM
  5. [Release] world@war offical clan recruting now
    By godwarz12345 in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 08:27 AM