Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 385
  1. #166
    Auroratic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere far far away..
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    +1 Nikz.. The west actually create ISIS by helping Al Qaeda in Syria.. then destorys them with air strikes in other countries to break a whole country and can gain control over the resources.
    // Registered User since September 2011 \\
    // MPGH Lvl 1 Member since September 2014 \\

    "Our life's begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter"

     




  2. #167
    NikzVigina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Amused
    They tried to impose western style government and it failed miserably

  3. #168
    opisretarded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    poem by me
    title muslim hate

    --------------------
    because the cap they wear,
    they look like bear.
    they use jihad to kill,
    they eat abortion pill.
    their accent is weird,
    and so is their beard,
    they kill a lot of people,
    because they got small nipple.
    thank

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to opisretarded For This Useful Post:

    Enagisma (10-05-2014)

  5. #169
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by NikzVigina View Post
    They tried to impose western style government and it failed miserably
    "western style"


  6. #170
    NikzVigina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Amused
    a.k.a capitalism

  7. #171
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by NikzVigina View Post
    a.k.a capitalism
    O_O

    Bro, if you think these poor ass countries would make it under another economic system, I'd love to see it.

    But capitalism isn't a government system.


  8. #172
    NikzVigina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    O_O

    Bro, if you think these poor ass countries would make it under another economic system, I'd love to see it.

    But capitalism isn't a government system.
    America is trying to impose the capitalist style of government in these countries and as you said it will not work, take the example of libya, people are not accustomed to that type of rule so automatically it won't work.

  9. #173
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by NikzVigina View Post
    America is trying to impose the capitalist style of government in these countries and as you said it will not work, take the example of libya, people are not accustomed to that type of rule so automatically it won't work.
    Please, I'd love for you to explain to me what the system was before and why it was better. Because I'm willing to bet you don't even know what capitalism is and the alternative to it.


  10. #174
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by NikzVigina View Post
    people are not accustomed to that type of rule so automatically it won't work.
    So Libyan people are incapable of driving cars, riding bicycles, or playing instruments?
    'I'm not accustomed to it, it won't work.'

    Why try? The 1,400 year old infrastructure seems to be working swimmingly well. /s
    Last edited by Aborted; 10-06-2014 at 12:16 AM.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  11. #175
    NikzVigina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Please, I'd love for you to explain to me what the system was before and why it was better. Because I'm willing to bet you don't even know what capitalism is and the alternative to it.
    Capitalism a simple term to it is : The rich gets richer while the poor get poorer, The capitalist society in MY OWN opinion will not work in countries who were ruled by dictators , they do not know to work with this form of government, with the example of libya as stated before, they removed Gaddafi because they didn't like his type of ruling, with his abdication the army ended up taking over and they are back to square one.

    If I am wrong in the previous paragraph regarding fact's do point out please.

  12. #176
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by NikzVigina View Post
    Capitalism a simple term to it is : The rich gets richer while the poor get poorer, The capitalist society in MY OWN opinion will not work in countries who were ruled by dictators , they do not know to work with this form of government, with the example of libya as stated before, they removed Gaddafi because they didn't like his type of ruling, with his abdication the army ended up taking over and they are back to square one.

    If I am wrong in the previous paragraph regarding fact's do point out please.
    Well capitalism doesn't exactly work that way, and is usually between pure capitalism and socialism, not many(if any) countries have adopted pure capitalism or a completely free market. Even the US isn't pure capitalist. You claim the people don't know how to work with this economic(not government) system, but you are saying this based on their experience with dictators.


    The countries are way too poor/uneducated for socialism to work. Instead of a "some rich, some poor, and some in the middle" you'd have an entire nation of poor people.



    :/ You seem to be just "blaming the west" for no reason.
    -----------------------

    Also "capitalism" isn't a government. Stupid fuck.


  13. #177
    SliceNDice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Springfield
    Posts
    758
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Amused
    They are all extremists

  14. #178
    NikzVigina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Well capitalism doesn't exactly work that way, and is usually between pure capitalism and socialism, not many(if any) countries have adopted pure capitalism or a completely free market. Even the US isn't pure capitalist. You claim the people don't know how to work with this economic(not government) system, but you are saying this based on their experience with dictators.


    The countries are way too poor/uneducated for socialism to work. Instead of a "some rich, some poor, and some in the middle" you'd have an entire nation of poor people.



    :/ You seem to be just "blaming the west" for no reason.
    -----------------------

    Also "capitalism" isn't a government. Stupid fuck.

    In my previous post I stated "Capitalist society" not a form of government.
    I was giving my opinion on this so I'm not a stupid fuck. </3

  15. #179
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by NikzVigina View Post
    In my previous post I stated "Capitalist society" not a form of government.
    I was giving my opinion on this so I'm not a stupid fuck. </3
    Quote Originally Posted by NikzVigina View Post
    They tried to impose western style government and it failed miserably
    Quote Originally Posted by NikzVigina View Post
    a.k.a capitalism
    Quote Originally Posted by NikzVigina View Post
    America is trying to impose the capitalist style of government in these countries and as you said it will not work, take the example of libya, people are not accustomed to that type of rule so automatically it won't work.

    No...... you are a stupid fuck.


  16. #180
    Incr3dible-Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post









    No...... you are a stupid fuck.
    its rare to see a stupid fuck calling someone else a stupid fuck

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. People I hate
    By Lucianberg in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 07:21 AM
  2. i hate people
    By Stoney Franklin in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 11:36 PM
  3. hate/like muslims
    By OMARz in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 03:37 PM
  4. I HATE PEOPLE THAT .........
    By GOD in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 06:51 AM
  5. I hate people.
    By HazedUp in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 03:54 PM