Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    because of 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by kkyakkya View Post
    Fast trade. Very nice guy. Very polite ty a bunch!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    No true scotsman guys, look it up

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Version. View Post
    Because there are around 100000 terrorists who are muslim. from the 1.4 billion muslims. logic.

These terrorists didn't came from them selfs, someone who moving them to do this. Do you want to know who this person? it's america and his allies wen ISIS
    came US Gov has a statement that they made ISIS and the qaeda same thing they made it and then tell us they want to fix this problem by destorying them.

Thanks
    because..... most of the terrorist are muslims... and because of that incident,which happened in pakistan last week...

Thanks
    Start blaming on muslims for what's happening in the world. Like you wants to tell me that you are silly.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget that Islam is the second most popular religion in the world.
    Muslims make up about 23% of the world population, and this numbers is not random there are increasing fast, did all of them are terrorists??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by samerlol View Post
    Muslims make up about 23% of the world population, and this numbers is not random there are increasing fast, did all of them are terrorists??
    You know, I've heard "the muslism are increasing" for 10+ years now, and they've really only increase a few percentage points at best, and that's mostly due to child-production than it is converts.

If you idiots want to keep saying "well we have converts, so it can't be bad" then you'd probably want to note that "bandwagons" aren't a selling point.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Version. (12-23-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

You know, I've heard "the muslism are increasing" for 10+ years now, and they've really only increase a few percentage points at best, and that's mostly due to child-production than it is converts.

If you idiots want to keep saying "well we have converts, so it can't be bad" then you'd probably want to note that "bandwagons" aren't a selling point.

Add to your information The arabs aren't more than 10% of muslims count, that's mean muslims in all the world not in arabs world only.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Add to your information The arabs aren't more than 10% of muslims count, that's mean muslims in all the world not in arabs world only.
    Didnt even mention arabs....derp!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw203 View Post
    Well, I'm suprised why people hate muslims so much. I'm living in Norway and we have alot of People from Syria, Palestina, Iraq... But we're living in piece, but in USA and other countires is some kind of war between them.. Why? Can't people understand that they're people too? They need social live like others..
    People hate Muslims because they are awesome. I mean we need someone to hate on. We monkey bastards don't like it when everything is peaceful, that's why we need hate and love to balance the world.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    to prepare the next reich

muslims are outcasts of the western world and shouldnt mix into it,they are dangerous because of their extremest rules and this counts for all Muslims no fucking exceptions.

muslims try to live in the past and perform sieges and mass murders like nothing has happened but we westerners dont approve of the Muslim ideology.

also ALAHU SNACKBAR

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    to prepare the next reich

muslims are outcasts of the western world and shouldnt mix into it,they are dangerous because of their extremest rules and this counts for all Muslims no fucking exceptions.

muslims try to live in the past and perform sieges and mass murders like nothing has happened but we westerners dont approve of the Muslim ideology.

also ALAHU SNACKBAR

You said this like to want to tell me that muslim who making rules of Islam?? It's god commands, when you belive in god you have to belive in Wisdom of god, and do his orders.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It's god commands, when you belive in god you have to belive in Wisdom of god, and do his orders.
    thats the issue.

your "god" isnt sending any "orders" these "holy books" are definitely human written.

humans want war,humans always wanted war,and humans will always want war. but muslims are the only ones that want the "old times" back where wars were acceptable and killing people was acceptable

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

thats the issue.

your "god" isnt sending any "orders" these "holy books" are definitely human written.

humans want war,humans always wanted war,and humans will always want war. but muslims are the only ones that want the "old times" back where wars were acceptable and killing people was acceptable
    These wars were necessary to share and invite all the people in the world, to know there is prophet and there is hell and and there is paradise, but do any one can belive in something from listen to it? No ofcourse, he gift to us somethings to let people belive that this is not written by humans.

You might misunderstood Muslims and Islamic rules, go and ready there history from began.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    they dont celebrate valentines day nuff said

Thanks
    No, listen here:
    Killing any being who is threatening the life of an Islamic person is allowed, by any means.
    Captured enemies are to be used as slaves, captured women are to be used as sex-slaves, you can't deny that.

According to the religion, even the most sinful muslim is worth more than an extremely well non-muslim.
    Basically: if you're a muslim who has raped 2000 kids, you're still worth more than an innocent non-muslim.

It's been proven since the birth of the islam: the very own man who tried to kill the prophet Mohammed and prevent the Islam of reaching a high level was spared and later giving a high position because he 'converted' in order not to get killed.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast