Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 385
  1. #16
    TeddyBoy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    463
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw203 View Post
    How old are you? 10?

    You should not skip school.. They learn you that not all mulsim people are the same. There's only groups of attackers.
    at school they don't teach me anything about muslim fag

  2. #17
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,775
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    The vast majority of Muslims on MPGH are fucking faggot ass douchebags. I forget if you said if you're a Muslim, if you are then you're maybe the third out of twenty that doesn't act like a total fucking moron.

    The reason I despise MOST (not all) Muslims is not because of the 9/11 attacks, nor the threats extremists make. It's for their total lack of intellect. 99% of the time if I try to have an intellectual discussion with a Muslim they either: A) try to force me to become a Muslim. B) Insult me when I tell them they are wrong about something obviously wrong.

    Look in the other threads about Islam. The only reason I flame those morons is because they are complete DUMBASSES. They only post shit that they heard or have been shown from bias websites and when those of us who actually know the subject correct them they start insulting and use shitty ass sources that are bias or blatantly wrong.




    I have met hundreds upon hundreds of Muslims in my day, I am able to count exactly how many I actually enjoyed talking to. Six. I enjoyed talking to six of them. The rest were the most ignorant, brainless, moronic fucking jackasses I have ever met.
    i gotta agree with you but all the ignorants arent muslims... being ignorant doesnt have a link with your religion

  3. #18
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hell no , they hate muslims because their theories is ignorant as fuck , when a muslims who is only a name make something then all muslims are bad , and that happens in U.S because U.S itself want to destroy Islam , creating a people who are called Muslims -> Destroy islam with them , even in Qur'an allah told us who want don't want the truth (obeying allah) he is free , and who want to obey me he is still free.

    Even those who are called Muslims are less than 1% of Muslims population .
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  4. #19
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    A) try to force me to become a Muslim. B) Insult me when I tell them they are wrong about something obviously wrong.
    This is the proof that they're not muslims , I myself never force anyone to become or do anything because I learnt that in Islam.

    And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve." Indeed, We have prepared for the wrongdoers a fire whose walls will surround them. And if they call for relief, they will be relieved with water like murky oil, which scalds [their] faces. Wretched is the drink, and evil is the resting place.(Qur'an 18:29)

    I don't insult anyone who think that we're wrong in something because all sons of adam and adam himself can make mistakes (but not in Qur'an nor prophets).

    And We send not the messengers except as bringers of good tidings and warners. And those who disbelieve dispute by [using] falsehood to [attempt to] invalidate thereby the truth and have taken My verses, and that of which they are warned, in ridicule.(Qur'an 18:56)

    The prophets or religions which is Christianity , Jew and Islam were sent to only warn you not to fight you or something like that!

    The muslims who follows the religion not his who follow his own acts ..

    O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.(Qur'an 2:258)

    Islam there means peace in arabic , that's why the Qur'an in English isn't that exact same, also Islam is in arabic means peace.

    And if they incline to peace, then incline to it [also] and rely upon Allah . Indeed, it is He who is the Hearing, the Knowing.(Qur'an 8:61)

    Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them.(Qur'an 4:90)

    And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace(Qur'an 25:63)

    And not equal are the good deed and the bad. Repel [evil] by that [deed] which is better; and thereupon the one whom between you and him is enmity [will become] as though he was a devoted friend.(Qur'an 41:34)

    In forcing you to become a Muslims this was also explained there:

    Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided.(Qur'an 16:125)
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

    LC303 (07-25-2015),OrangBaik (01-28-2014),samikee (01-12-2014)

  6. #20
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw203 View Post
    Just because some news guy told us that is was muslims, so it doesnt need to be truth. I read it one newspaper and they are saying it was Jews who planed 9/11 attack. It never was real proof who actually did it.
    You're one of the few people who actually not brainless or brainwashed as general, my respect list.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  7. #21
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by [D
    opeDog;8736640]This is the proof that they're not muslims , I myself never force anyone to become or do anything because I learnt that in Islam.
    I'm done with debating Islam, but I will respond to this right here with a question. If you say they are not Muslims, and they say that you are not a Muslim for not believing in their specific ways, then where does that lead to other than violence? With other religions, there are sects. Individual divisions of that religion that follow certain traditions based on individual interpretations of their religious texts, and they tend to get along fairly well. Why does Islam breed such violent sects, where one Muslim may be all about peace and the one walking next to him is ready to kill every non-believer of Islam? It does not make sense to me.

  8. #22
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    I'm Muslim , I don't hate Islam .
    It's just all religions doesn't fit in my mind , tho I don't believe in Islam or any other religion I NEVER make fun / troll other's religion because every one has his own point of view and everybody should respect that.
    If i would joke about it , it would be mid flaming/trolling .

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  9. #23
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Anyone who puts so much faith into a single book without a smidgen of rationality to accompany that faith is a dumbass in my opinion. Doesn't matter if they're Muslim, Christian, or from any other Abrahamic religion.

  10. #24
    alexw203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
    at school they don't teach me anything about muslim fag
    Change school then...

  11. #25
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    95% of Muslims I've come in contact with are blithering idiots.
    Intolerant, hateful, ignorant, sheep-minded, blithering idiots.

    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  12. #26
    Observation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,011
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Happy
    I have never met a muslim ;_;. I have seen them around just never had a conversation with one.

  13. #27
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    If you say they are not Muslims, and they say that you are not a Muslim for not believing in their specific ways, then where does that lead to other than violence?
    They can't say I'm not Muslims except in a ways I follow , I mean look ... If I am following Islam correctly , I'm a Muslim and whatever they say is not correct because in Islam we didn't learn that we say to each other that you're no a Muslim (except If you're not following it) , In both ways It isn't a matter , I'm not a muslim for him , I'm muslim for myself and only god who knows If I'm or not.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    where one Muslim may be all about peace and the one walking next to him is ready to kill every non-believer of Islam?
    I see this , If I killed a one that doesn't like / believe in Islam It means god will judge me because he didn't tell us that , Killing non-believe of Islam is really because of 2 things , the Ignorance or the Muslims(who calling themselves muslims) , Islam told us fight those who fight you , so we shouldn't be fighting those who didn't fight us and live with us in peace ... Islam told us to take care of Christians in Egypt but they kill them and they even kill us (as muslims), The prophet was married to Mariam who is from Egypt and she was Christian , In any way everyone believe in what he see and what he want so we shouldn't be forcing the people to become to any religions , because even if we did they won't be believing in it ... have you ever heard a Muslim who burn his mosque ? Brother hood who are calling themselves muslims did that .. so it was really sad killing other peoples in the name of Islam / allah .....

    Al-Azhar is a something that leads the Muslims in all the world and they tell us they're not muslims because they do violence stuff ..


    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxic View Post
    I have never met a muslim ;_;. I have seen them around just never had a conversation with one.
    Isn't really something strange because we are all humans , the difference is the beliefs , doesn't even make a difference as a human .. I've also never met an american xD
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  14. #28
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I'm done with debating Islam, but I will respond to this right here with a question. If you say they are not Muslims, and they say that you are not a Muslim for not believing in their specific ways, then where does that lead to other than violence? With other religions, there are sects. Individual divisions of that religion that follow certain traditions based on individual interpretations of their religious texts, and they tend to get along fairly well. Why does Islam breed such violent sects, where one Muslim may be all about peace and the one walking next to him is ready to kill every non-believer of Islam? It does not make sense to me.
    By the way is there a bug in quoting my name ? I see almost everyone quoting me I see this : opeDog;8736640]
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  15. #29
    Observation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,011
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    They can't say I'm not Muslims except in a ways I follow , I mean look ... If I am following Islam correctly , I'm a Muslim and whatever they say is not correct because in Islam we didn't learn that we say to each other that you're no a Muslim (except If you're not following it) , In both ways It isn't a matter , I'm not a muslim for him , I'm muslim for myself and only god who knows If I'm or not.



    I see this , If I killed a one that doesn't like / believe in Islam It means god will judge me because he didn't tell us that , Killing non-believe of Islam is really because of 2 things , the Ignorance or the Muslims(who calling themselves muslims) , Islam told us fight those who fight you , so we shouldn't be fighting those who didn't fight us and live with us in peace ... Islam told us to take care of Christians in Egypt but they kill them and they even kill us (as muslims), The prophet was married to Mariam who is from Egypt and she was Christian , In any way everyone believe in what he see and what he want so we shouldn't be forcing the people to become to any religions , because even if we did they won't be believing in it ... have you ever heard a Muslim who burn his mosque ? Brother hood who are calling themselves muslims did that .. so it was really sad killing other peoples in the name of Islam / allah .....

    Al-Azhar is a something that leads the Muslims in all the world and they tell us they're not muslims because they do violence stuff ..



    Isn't really something strange because we are all humans , the difference is the beliefs , doesn't even make a difference as a human .. I've also never met an american xD
    Yea, I understand I studied the Islamic religion and it is quite interesting to say the least.

  16. #30
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    By the way is there a bug in quoting my name ? I see almost everyone quoting me I see this : opeDog;8736640]
    It's because you put in the square parenthesis "[ ]" in your name which BBCode uses.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. People I hate
    By Lucianberg in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 07:21 AM
  2. i hate people
    By Stoney Franklin in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 11:36 PM
  3. hate/like muslims
    By OMARz in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 03:37 PM
  4. I HATE PEOPLE THAT .........
    By GOD in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 06:51 AM
  5. I hate people.
    By HazedUp in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 03:54 PM