Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 385
  1. #31
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,556
    Reputation
    493
    Thanks
    1,607
    My Mood
    Drunk
    BE COUSE ISLAM RULES WON'T LET YOU SHOW OFF UR NUDES! that's why most of peaple hate it. are we clear ?

  2. #32
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The only dislikes you can really have of Muslims are because they are willfully ignorant of facts/history/anyotherviews(and are extremely prone to believe any conspiracy theory)., are overly aggressive in conversion(you will go to hell/judgement day x 100), or my personal favorite: They bond over hate. Lets hate america together, lets hate Israel together!(even people who live in the first world hypocritically hate it).
    ---------------------------------------

    Islam itself is an entirely different manner.

    Idolization, pedophilia, war for the sake of spreading a religion, slavery, laws that only apply to certain people, segregation, and most of what modern society knows is wrong, is in Islam with approval from God. So that essentially kills any chance for it to be accepted by anyone with half a brain to research it.


    *shrugs* Idk, if muslims weren't so annoying, we wouldn't have a problem. I mean no one "hates" Scientology really, and its even more of a joke.


  3. #33
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The only dislikes you can really have of Muslims are because they are willfully ignorant of facts/history/anyotherviews(and are extremely prone to believe any conspiracy theory)., are overly aggressive in conversion(you will go to hell/judgement day x 100), or my personal favorite: They bond over hate. Lets hate america together, lets hate Israel together!(even people who live in the first world hypocritically hate it).
    Most of the muslims in internet are trollers , don't care about the internet but the real life ... and by the way do you think we hate Israel / U.S without any reasons ? burning U.S's / Israeli flag for no reason ? get your arguments straight .

    I never said to anyone in MPGH that they will go to hell or judgement day and by the way making new thread about it doesn't mean they wanted to make a conversion with you because they only post it for who cares. When talking about a something don't talk as general when they're a few muslims / ignorant ones.

    Shit I need to sleep.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  4. #34
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Idolization, pedophilia, war for the sake of spreading a religion, slavery, laws that only apply to certain people, segregation, and most of what modern society knows is wrong, is in Islam with approval from God. So that essentially kills any chance for it to be accepted by anyone with half a brain to research it.
    Talking without a proofs is like talking shit sucking dick ... proof
    Slavery was banned in Islam ........................... spreading a religion for the sake of war ... really ? war is for reasons ...
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  5. #35
    Honesty is an expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people!
    MPGH Member
    Matroix73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    699
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    4,691
    My Mood
    Confused
    Stop saying Muslims are stupid people.. don't judge people by their religion.
    People by their mind, personality...

    Hate Islam as you like, but don't insult.

  6. #36
    Honesty is an expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people!
    MPGH Member
    Matroix73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    699
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    4,691
    My Mood
    Confused
    [FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=2][B]
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    Islam itself is an entirely different manner.

    Idolization, pedophilia, war for the sake of spreading a religion, slavery, laws that only apply to certain people, segregation, and most of what modern society knows is wrong, is in Islam with approval from God. So that essentially kills any chance for it to be accepted by anyone with half a brain to research it.


    *shrugs* Idk, if muslims weren't so annoying, we wouldn't have a problem. I mean no one "hates" Scientology really, and its even more of a joke.
    Oh really?

    Idolization: I didn't really get this word? what do you mean?
    pedophilia: OMG! give me a proof this?
    slavery:that was before Islam came, during Roman rule etc.. after Islam they set the slavers free
    laws that only apply to certain people: Prophet Mohammed said: "People are equal like the teeth of a comb there is no difference between an Arab and outlandish, neither rich nor poor.........."

    segregation: between who? give proof.
    Last edited by Matroix73; 08-31-2013 at 04:51 AM.

  7. #37
    Nightmare.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    751
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Because they act like total fuckwits. When they know someone/somebody isn't following Islam, they release a total huge wave of insults and nonsense. "YOU WILL BURNNN IN HELL AND YOUR BONES WILL BECOME BIRTHDAY CANDLES FOR SATAN, ALAALALAALAL". Like, seriously, let them believe or not believe what they want. They tried, and studied Islam and didn't like it. Leave them alone. Like, do you see christians and/or jews saying shit like "JESUS WILL PUT A SPEAR UP YOUR ASS IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW CHRISTIANITY", no, right? Then stop.

    I also think it's because of the terrorist acts that happened. Like Osama for example, calls himself muslim, then bombs the states for no valid reason, wipity fucky doo. Maybe I should add that the "ALLAHU SNACKBAR" or the "ALLAHU *insult here*BAR" is quite catchy, so yeah.

  8. #38
    TeddyBoy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    463
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw203 View Post
    Change school then...
    I don't go to school to learn about muslim I think there is something most important then them

  9. #39
    alexw203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
    I don't go to school to learn about muslim I think there is something most important then them
    There's important to learn about diffrent cultures, so people like most of you will not think that all muslims are terrorist.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to alexw203 For This Useful Post:

    Free syrian (12-11-2013)

  11. #40
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw203 View Post
    There's important to learn about diffrent cultures, so people like most of you will not think that all muslims are terrorist.
    Islam is a religion... It's good to learn if you're into theology.

  12. #41
    TeddyBoy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    463
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw203 View Post
    There's important to learn about diffrent cultures, so people like most of you will not think that all muslims are terrorist.
    I don't think that, if you use your brain maybe you will understand I said: I don't like muslim

  13. #42
    alexw203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
    I don't think that, if you use your brain maybe you will understand I said: I don't like muslim
    Just think for a sec, and tell us a really reason why you don't like them

  14. #43
    TeddyBoy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    463
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw203 View Post
    Just think for a sec, and tell us a really reason why you don't like them
    because I think islam is fear, look this ---> open me
    and now stop quote me

  15. #44
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw203 View Post
    Just think for a sec, and tell us a really reason why you don't like them
    ​They're violent, intolerant, and hateful.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  16. #45
    Honesty is an expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people!
    MPGH Member
    Matroix73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    699
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    4,691
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​They're violent, intolerant, and hateful.
    You're wrong, sir. YOU CAN'T JUDGE PEOPLE BY THEIR RELIGION
    In everywhere, every religion there is good and bad.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. People I hate
    By Lucianberg in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 07:21 AM
  2. i hate people
    By Stoney Franklin in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 11:36 PM
  3. hate/like muslims
    By OMARz in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 03:37 PM
  4. I HATE PEOPLE THAT .........
    By GOD in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 06:51 AM
  5. I hate people.
    By HazedUp in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 03:54 PM