Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 385
  1. #46
    Honesty is an expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people!
    MPGH Member
    Matroix73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    697
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    4,690
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
    because I think islam is fear, look this ---> open me
    and now stop quote me
    Then you don't have no mind to believe in things like that.
    Try to study or read our book first, stop hating without a proper reason.

  2. #47
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post


    You're wrong, sir. YOU CAN'T JUDGE PEOPLE BY THEIR RELIGION
    In everywhere, every religion there is good and bad.
    Actually I pretty much can.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  3. #48
    Honesty is an expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people!
    MPGH Member
    Matroix73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    697
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    4,690
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Actually I pretty much can.
    Huh, your point is wrong then.

  4. #49
    TeddyBoy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    463
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post


    Then you don't have no mind to believe in things like that.
    Try to study or read our book first, stop hating without a proper reason.
    sorry but I'm tired , I don't want to argue with people like you bye

  5. #50
    Honesty is an expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people!
    MPGH Member
    Matroix73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    697
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    4,690
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
    sorry but I'm tired , I don't want to argue with people like you bye
    Nor I. have a nice day
    Last edited by Matroix73; 08-31-2013 at 01:57 PM.

  6. #51
    alexw203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​They're violent, intolerant, and hateful.
    You can't use word THEY, because it's not all islam people are same. There's many good and polited people from Islam not like most of guys here on forums

  7. #52
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post
    Because they act like total fuckwits. When they know someone/somebody isn't following Islam, they release a total huge wave of insults and nonsense.
    Really ? so you insult us and say shit on our religion and disrespecting it then cry when they tell you something like that?


    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
    because I think islam is fear, look this ---> open me
    and now stop quote me
    Really ? so you believe someone's that fears of Islam when he isn't a Muslim and not believing in a muslim himself ?
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  8. #53
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw203 View Post
    You can't use word THEY, because it's not all islam people are same. There's many good and polited people from Islam not like most of guys here on forums
    ​Classic use of a No True Scotsman fallacy.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  9. #54
    alexw203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​Classic use of a No True Scotsman fallacy.
    What exactly is not true about it? You never watch documentary movies or something. There's some true in these movies.

  10. #55
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw203 View Post
    What exactly is not true about it? You never watch documentary movies or something. There's some true in these movies.
    Are you daft?
    ​Google is your friend.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  11. #56
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    Most of the muslims in internet are trollers , don't care about the internet but the real life ... and by the way do you think we hate Israel / U.S without any reasons ? burning U.S's / Israeli flag for no reason ? get your arguments straight .

    I never said to anyone in MPGH that they will go to hell or judgement day and by the way making new thread about it doesn't mean they wanted to make a conversion with you because they only post it for who cares. When talking about a something don't talk as general when they're a few muslims / ignorant ones.

    Shit I need to sleep.
    1. You hate people for pathetic reasons. Anything Israel has done, the majority of those countries have done worse, and even to their own people. Its a joke really. Hating the US, lol, is usually for conspiracy theory reasons usually, much more so the general hate towards any authority higher than you.
    2. Yeah, you do. I'm pretty sure every muslim here makes the passive aggressive "well we will see on judgement day" to anyone who disagrees with them.


    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    Talking without a proofs is like talking shit sucking dick ... proof
    Slavery was banned in Islam ........................... spreading a religion for the sake of war ... really ? war is for reasons ...
    Slavery was not banned in Islam.


    Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Slavery - WikiIslam

    Let me clarify:

    ALL OF THESE ARE LINKED TO THE SOURCE.


    So yeah... Islam definitely permits slavery.


  12. #57
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post

    Oh really?

    Idolization: I didn't really get this word? what do you mean?
    pedophilia: OMG! give me a proof this?
    slavery:that was before Islam came, during Roman rule etc.. after Islam they set the slavers free
    laws that only apply to certain people: Prophet Mohammed said: "People are equal like the teeth of a comb there is no difference between an Arab and outlandish, neither rich nor poor.........."

    segregation: between who? give proof.
    Idolization, the point of making muhammed an Idol.

    Pedophillia? Uh...muhammed's "favorite wife" was Aisha, a girl, usually ranging between the ages of 9-15, with muhammed consistently at 40-50.

    Slavery is wrong, regardless of "before Islam", it is wrong. Islam did not ban slavery, it practiced it. Also slavery was way before Roman times.

    Laws apply to certain people: Muhammed is exempt from any law he makes.

    Segregation: Muslims vs Non-Muslims under Islamic*(not just muslim) rule.
    Last edited by Empire; 08-31-2013 at 03:16 PM.


  13. #58
    TeddyBoy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    463
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    Really ? so you insult us and say shit on our religion and disrespecting it then cry when they tell you something like that?



    Really ? so you believe someone's that fears of Islam when he isn't a Muslim and not believing in a muslim himself ?
    what the hell did you say? do you know english? go to school

  14. #59
    Honesty is an expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people!
    MPGH Member
    Matroix73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    697
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    4,690
    My Mood
    Confused
    [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Pedophillia? Uh...muhammed's "favorite wife" was Aisha, a girl, usually ranging between the ages of 9-15, with muhammed consistently at 40-50.
    Well, you're talking about more than 14 century ago. There was a difference between girls in that time and now. Desert environment makes girls maturing quick. and by the way she was engaged before muhammed married her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    [/COLOR]Slavery is wrong, regardless of "before Islam", it is wrong. Islam did not ban slavery, it practiced it. Also slavery was way before Roman times.
    Muhammed said: "Three I'madversary to them on Resurrection day [...............] and man sold free (man) to eat his price"
    Laws apply to certain people: Muhammed is exempt from any law he makes.

    and other words, slavery is injustice and Allah (God) forbid that.

    READ THIS
    Last edited by Matroix73; 08-31-2013 at 04:01 PM.

  15. #60
    BurningAshes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ma house
    Posts
    3,089
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I Don't have anything Against Muslims...As a Matter of Fact I never Judge anybody by anything.....never Judge Someone From his religion,nationality and Skin Color
    ..
    Although I agree I have met many brainless Egyptians and Muslims but I'm Sure at least a Few of them are good maybe 10 out of every 200 but at least all aren't dumb


Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. People I hate
    By Lucianberg in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 07:21 AM
  2. i hate people
    By Stoney Franklin in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 11:36 PM
  3. hate/like muslims
    By OMARz in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 03:37 PM
  4. I HATE PEOPLE THAT .........
    By GOD in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 06:51 AM
  5. I hate people.
    By HazedUp in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 03:54 PM