Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 385
  1. #76
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    Idiot , Islam didn't permit slavery or pedophillia or religious discrimination or murder anyone with no reason in the name of god and again you kid just said anything and you didn't fucking quote anything from what I said . Talking about Terrorism -> proving that terrorism cannot be linked with Islam -> Go to another subject just like what retards do.
    We've already been over this, in this thread even i think.

    :/ Islam is probably the world's worse religion thanks to its popularity atm.


  2. #77
    asianglow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Just because of the terrorist attacks People will forever hate muslims

    Please ask for a pm before I do any services with you.

  3. #78
    TheLoveBandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Brooding
    The "hate" towards Islam is derived from fear or ignorance. We fear the unknown & what we don't understand. We fear that maybe someone out there will come bomb us, to disrupt our way of life. Trust me when I say we're not the only ones. Islamic extremist fear change; due to losing control. It has nothing to do with the whole of Islam, and no one should be blamed for their religion choice, nor should they be criticized for it. We'll all wake up eventually.

  4. #79
    spyrules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i am muslim my self never hated any one for being American or not muslim never threatened anyone by telling them they will go to hell simply it is not my business to do such a thing but you guys don't have the right to insult us either i know that most of you will just criticize what i said but i said what i got and what i believe in and what i really learned from islam .
    ps : my best friend in school was not muslim

  5. #80
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrules View Post
    i am muslim my self never hated any one for being American or not muslim never threatened anyone by telling them they will go to hell simply it is not my business to do such a thing but you guys don't have the right to insult us either i know that most of you will just criticize what i said but i said what i got and what i believe in and what i really learned from islam .
    ps : my best friend in school was not muslim
    Well then goof for you. I admire your outlook.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  6. #81
    Byterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I'm a Muslim, and honestly, I don't care if your Muslim or not. I haven't hated anyone for being anyone other than Muslim either. I'm pretty much a normal citizen, I have a life, and nobody cares. Although some people when I was younger said, "Why does your mom have that thing over her head? (A hijab, look it up)", I just say, "It's part of our religion" Nobody cares, they just say ok.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Byterz For This Useful Post:

    Frought (12-08-2013)

  8. #82
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I think people here don't understand the difference between Islam and Muslims.

    Much like people don't really hate Satanist, they just hate Satanism.


  9. #83
    xXwhitepandaXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bamboo
    Posts
    725
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Because us humans are stupid and can't think for ourselves, people just believe what people with power say! No one thinks for themselves! This is why. I personally don't hate them. I hate the ones who act all mighty and stuff, but thats nearly every race. No race is perfect. No race will ever be. But the sooner we can accept, the sooner we can live happily :P

  10. #84
    Free syrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ask Your Mom ;D
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The only dislikes you can really have of Muslims are because they are willfully ignorant of facts/history/anyotherviews(and are extremely prone to believe any conspiracy theory)., are overly aggressive in conversion(you will go to hell/judgement day x 100), or my personal favorite: They bond over hate. Lets hate america together, lets hate Israel together!(even people who live in the first world hypocritically hate it).
    ---------------------------------------

    Islam itself is an entirely different manner.

    Idolization, pedophilia, war for the sake of spreading a religion, slavery, laws that only apply to certain people, segregation, and most of what modern society knows is wrong, is in Islam with approval from God. So that essentially kills any chance for it to be accepted by anyone with half a brain to research it.



    *shrugs* Idk, if muslims weren't so annoying, we wouldn't have a problem. I mean no one "hates" Scientology really, and its even more of a joke.
    I can prove that all of your stated points are invalid.
    Ignorant kid ..
    Just one thing you either get your facts straight or STFU.

  11. #85
    Free syrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ask Your Mom ;D
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by asianglow View Post
    Just because of the terrorist attacks People will forever hate muslims
    And muslims in iraq , palestine
    Shouldn't hate christians/jews ..
    Dat logic.

  12. #86
    Free syrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ask Your Mom ;D
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​They're violent, intolerant, and hateful.
    Well you are disrespectful, hateful and ignorant.

  13. #87
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Free syrian View Post
    I can prove that all of your stated points are invalid.
    Ignorant kid ..
    Just one thing you either get your facts straight or STFU.
    Just because you say you can prove it does not make it so.
    Please do so or shut the hell up.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  14. #88
    Free syrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ask Your Mom ;D
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Just because you say you can prove it does not make it so.
    Please do so or shut the hell up.
    Did you even ask for the proof ?
    I said so because trying to prove something to an ignorant guy is useless.
    It's like talking to a wall.

  15. #89
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Free syrian View Post
    I can prove that all of your stated points are invalid.
    Ignorant kid ..
    Just one thing you either get your facts straight or STFU.
    Then do so?

    :/


    Quote Originally Posted by Free syrian View Post
    Did you even ask for the proof ?
    I said so because trying to prove something to an ignorant guy is useless.
    It's like talking to a wall.
    All bark, no bite huh, LAAAAAAAME.


  16. #90
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Free syrian View Post
    Did you even ask for the proof ?
    I said so because trying to prove something to an ignorant guy is useless.
    It's like talking to a wall.
    ​Then please enlighten the wall Mr. 'I have proof'.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. People I hate
    By Lucianberg in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 07:21 AM
  2. i hate people
    By Stoney Franklin in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 11:36 PM
  3. hate/like muslims
    By OMARz in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 03:37 PM
  4. I HATE PEOPLE THAT .........
    By GOD in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 06:51 AM
  5. I hate people.
    By HazedUp in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 03:54 PM