Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
  1. #31
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega+ View Post


    Well its like all the hatred in the western world towards the middle east
    The western world's hatred for the middle east is more or less justified and non-racial.


  2. #32
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Lemme guess are you talking about this relation ship:

    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

    محمد مرسي رئيس الجمهورية

    صاحب الفخامة السيد شيمون بيريز رئيس دولة إسرائيل

    عزيزي وصديقي العظيم..

    لما لي من شديد الرغبة في أن أطور علاقات المحبة التي تربط لحسن الحظ بلدينا، قد اخترت السيد السفير عاطف محمد سالم سيد الأهل، ليكون سفيرا فوق العادة، ومفوضا من قبلي لدي فخامتكم، وإن ما خبرته من إخلاصه وهمته، وما رأيته من مقدرته في المناصب العليا التي تقلدها، مما يجعل لي وطيد الرجاء في أن يكون النجاح نصيبه في تأدية المهمة التي عهدت إليه فيها.

    ولاعتمادي على غيرته، وعلى ما سيبذل من صادق الجهد، ليكون أهل لعطف فخامتكم وحسن تقديرها، أرجو من فخامتكم أن تتفضلوا فتحوطوه بتأييدكم، وتولوه رعايتكم، وتتلقوا منه بالقبول وتمام الثقة، ما يبلغه إليكم من جانبي، ولا سيما إن كان لي الشرف بأن أعرب لفخامتكم عما أتمناه لشخصكم من السعادة، ولبلادكم من الرغد.

    صديقك الوفي
    محمد مرسي
    ههههههههههههههههههه مسكيييييييييييين
    so you believe this? anyone can write this fake letter and just post it online, but some stuff can never be faked such this one;


    Also lets not forget that Sisi is no longer giving the Egyptians anything free anymore, he said it himself that even if you receive a phone call from someone not only the one who called you pay, but also you the call receiver; LOL Egys will be like does it worth to answer this call or not and what is hidden is greater and worst
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  3. #33
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    ههههههههههههههههههه مسكيييييييييييين
    so you believe this? anyone can write this fake letter and just post it online, but some stuff can never be faked such this one;


    Also lets not forget that Sisi is no longer giving the Egyptians anything free anymore, he said it himself that even if you receive a phone call from someone not only the one who called you pay, but also you the call receiver; LOL Egys will be like does it worth to answer this call or not and what is hidden is greater and worst
    Really ? saying "fake" about an "official" letter from the president to the Israeli one ?
    By the way he said If I was a president and by the way he said that because he meant to upgrade the country anyways It isn't something and I cannot load the video because the Internet is slow so..
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  4. #34
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    Really ? saying "fake" about an "official" letter from the president to the Israeli one ?
    By the way he said If I was a president and by the way he said that because he meant to upgrade the country anyways It isn't something and I cannot load the video because the Internet is slow so..
    Its kinda stupid to send a letter in the 21st century especially a letter that contain a lot of secrets and hidden information, don't you think ?
    and why do you say its official? I don't see any signature or any trace that prove its official -.-
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  5. #35
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Its kinda stupid to send a letter in the 21st century especially a letter that contain a lot of secrets and hidden information, don't you think ?
    and why do you say its official? I don't see any signature or any trace that prove its official -.-
    You are from Palestine, why don't you just mind your own fucking country and leave Egypt alone?
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

    Please consider donating to help a poor paro

    MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

  6. #36
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Its kinda stupid to send a letter in the 21st century especially a letter that contain a lot of secrets and hidden information, don't you think ?
    and why do you say its official? I don't see any signature or any trace that prove its official -.-
    It is sent from the "president" to another "president". And It has no secrets or hidden information .. It is a protocol letter to just make the connection between Egypt and Israel better . Don't you think It is shame on Morsi that he fired the Syrian Console in Egypt and he didn't do that for the Israeli / American one?

    I think you want a video that the "government" says that the letter is true ?
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  7. #37
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    You are from Palestine, why don't you just mind your own fucking country and leave Egypt alone?
    He can't because we are all Arab and It doesn't make a difference between other countries , but his closed mind makes me sad -.- .
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  8. #38
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    It is sent from the "president" to another "president". And It has no secrets or hidden information .. It is a protocol letter to just make the connection between Egypt and Israel better . Don't you think It is shame on Morsi that he fired the Syrian Console in Egypt and he didn't do that for the Israeli / American one?

    I think you want a video that the "government" says that the letter is true ?
    He kicked the ambassador because of the crimes that the Syrian regime is doing until this day, and he didn't has to kick any of the Israeli ambassador or the American ambassador because they did nothing wrong, not to forget that he kicked the Israeli ambassador during the war on Gaza.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  9. #39
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    You are from Palestine, why don't you just mind your own fucking country and leave Egypt alone?
    Because we are all one nation, unity is something you guys will never feel or experience.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  10. #40
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    He kicked the ambassador because of the crimes that the Syrian regime is doing until this day, and he didn't has to kick any of the Israeli ambassador or the American ambassador because they did nothing wrong, not to forget that he kicked the Israeli ambassador during the war on Gaza.
    So he didn't fire the Israeli one because their country doesn't kill "any" palestinian ? LOL.
    He didn't kick the Israeli one during the "war on gaza" and he never did it . The Israeli one was fired 1 time only by General Tantway and Morsi came back and made the Israeli one back.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  11. #41
    mypasswordissamewithmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Don't think most people here remember Yom Kippur War. But the ones who have read about it indeed knows that Israel taught some lesson to Arabs not to mess with it.
    It's true that Israelis were acting foolishly undermining Egypt's military after their overwhelming victory in 6 Days War. The swift victory lead to many Israelis thinking they had nothing to be afraid of and that nearly costed their state to them.
    Nevertheless, Israel made one of the history's biggest comebacks against Egypt and Syria which penetrated its borders severely (especially on the Syrian front since Suez was already captured in a previous war I don't consider it a breach).

    Also, I don't believe the Egyptian army changed much from 1967 to 1973, a period of 6 years. What mattered was that in the former war, Israel acted preemptively and thus it disabled much of the Egyptian air forces preventing Egypt from launching a successful offensive into Israel while it was the Arabs in the latter war which was able to use the element of surprise against the Israelis and breach its borders.

  12. #42
    Bboy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    140
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Egypt Suck's :/ cheating their own religion ...

  13. #43
    Faris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cracking World
    Posts
    1,224
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    611
    My Mood
    Angelic
    yep , egypt loves israel , and they are on peace some years.
    not even 1 war on the past of the years.


  14. #44
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by AdiAsus View Post
    yep , egypt loves israel , and they are on peace some years.
    not even 1 war on the past of the years.

    Don't spampost and don't gravedig a 3 month old thread.

  15. #45
    Faris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cracking World
    Posts
    1,224
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    611
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Don't spampost and don't gravedig a 3 month old thread.
    didn't see mate .
    i come to meet new forums on mpgh but its all old.

    my bad .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. how to glitch game egypt or alaska ?
    By noorhashim in forum CrossFire Glitches
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 08:50 PM
  2. new egypt glitch?
    By THA-Wigga in forum CrossFire Glitches
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 10:36 PM
  3. Egypt Knife Match Score
    By Lewisc12x in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 06:42 PM
  4. white walls in egypt and ship!
    By Styla-Jempo in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 01:12 PM
  5. How come the map hack only works on egypt??
    By Dar2daC in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 10:42 AM