Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
  1. #1
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine

    Egypt <3 Israel ???

    Last edited by RedSpot; 09-28-2013 at 02:33 AM.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  2. #2
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    Yeah man, Egypt loves Israel very much
    that's why it went to war with it like 4 times in the past
    and it's on the urge of going to another war with it
    that video was uploaded by someone who supports the terrorist organization known as The Muslim Brotherhood, they are one of the main reasons I despise muslims
    and as if Mursi did anything.. he talked and never did anything
    the title is stupid..
    Mursi was arrested before Jan 25 for spying for the US
    and so was his organization
    so why aren't you calling him a Spy? why the hell do you support him?
    he is no better than Mubarak

  3. #3
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    Yeah man, Egypt loves Israel very much
    that's why it went to war with it like 4 times in the past
    and it's on the urge of going to another war with it
    that video was uploaded by someone who supports the terrorist organization known as The Muslim Brotherhood, they are one of the main reasons I despise muslims
    and as if Mursi did anything.. he talked and never did anything
    the title is stupid..
    Mursi was arrested before Jan 25 for spying for the US
    and so was his organization
    so why aren't you calling him a Spy? why the hell do you support him?
    he is no better than Mubarak
    All what you said is 100% right.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  4. #4
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    If there was no peace with israel we would had like 700 war with Israel.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  5. #5
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,283
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    941
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    If there was no peace with israel we would had like 700 war with Israel.
    We Would still win.

  6. #6
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    that video was uploaded by someone who supports the terrorist organization known as The Muslim Brotherhood, they are one of the main reasons I despise muslims
    So all of the people talking in this video is just untrue and montaged?
    damn you people are dumb as a stone.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  7. #7
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    So all of the people talking in this video is just untrue and montaged?
    damn you people are dumb as a stone.
    Who are you to call us dumb?
    You don't even know us
    I am stating my opinion that a lot of people support
    you have your own opinion, I have the right to disagree with you

  8. #8
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    Who are you to call us dumb?
    You don't even know us
    I am stating my opinion that a lot of people support
    you have your own opinion, I have the right to disagree with you
    your leaders are calling peace with Israel and you say that no we are enemies with Israel, you are just fooled by your leaders and army leaders; but as soon as you realize that you have been fooled, it will be too late.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  9. #9
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    your leaders are calling peace with Israel and you say that no we are enemies with Israel, you are just fooled by your leaders and army leaders; but as soon as you realize that you have been fooled, it will be too late.
    So they are making peace with Israel, what the fuck is wrong with that? do they want them to start another war with Egypt?

  10. #10
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    So they are making peace with Israel, what the fuck is wrong with that? do they want them to start another war with Egypt?
    Thank god you said it by yourself, that shows you are Israeli slaves and serving nothing but Israel matters.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  11. #11
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Thank god you said it by yourself, that shows you are Israeli slaves and serving nothing but Israel matters.
    The amount of stupidity here is endless
    How are Egyptians, Israeli slaves if they are trying to make peace with it?
    they don't want another fucking war
    they are trying to protect their people

  12. #12
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    And what make you sure that the enemy won't betray you and attack you one day, when you were all in "peace" and the enemy is improving their military experience.
    and what happened to the sacred places in Palestine that we fighting the jews for?
    and basically what I understand from your taking your just a coward whos afraid of fight and never stand for his right.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  13. #13
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    And what make you sure that the enemy won't betray you and attack you one day, when you were all in "peace" and the enemy is improving their military experience.
    and what happened to the sacred places in Palestine that we fighting the jews for?
    and basically what I understand from your taking your just a coward whos afraid of fight and never stand for his right.
    If Hamas and Al-Qaeda are really that strong, then they can try and go free Palestine instead of killing Egyptian Military

  14. #14
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Monster View Post
    We Would still win.
    So bad that you don't know that Egypt is not like 1967 ... don't you remember 1973 and 1956 ?
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  15. #15
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    And what make you sure that the enemy won't betray you and attack you one day, when you were all in "peace" and the enemy is improving their military experience.
    and what happened to the sacred places in Palestine that we fighting the jews for?
    and basically what I understand from your taking your just a coward whos afraid of fight and never stand for his right.
    Israel is improving their military so does Egypt , by the way we all know that this peace agreement won't last that long because if you remember the jews on the prophet's time when they made agreement ...

    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    If Hamas and Al-Qaeda are really that strong, then they can try and go free Palestine instead of killing Egyptian Military
    They can't , because they aren't that too strong to fight Israel but In the same time Israel isn't too strong to open Gaza because opening Gaza = Guerilla war.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. how to glitch game egypt or alaska ?
    By noorhashim in forum CrossFire Glitches
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 08:50 PM
  2. new egypt glitch?
    By THA-Wigga in forum CrossFire Glitches
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 10:36 PM
  3. Egypt Knife Match Score
    By Lewisc12x in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 06:42 PM
  4. white walls in egypt and ship!
    By Styla-Jempo in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 01:12 PM
  5. How come the map hack only works on egypt??
    By Dar2daC in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 10:42 AM