Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    That doesn't change the fact that there are Islamic and Christian terrorist.

    it really doesn't matter to me if you want to play the "no true scotsman". Feel free to try and clear Islam, the topic has nothing to do with that, and no one except you was encouraging that.

    :/

    Looks like paranoia to me.
    I know there is Muslim and Christian terrorists but I mean that doesn't prove that the religion itself is a terrorism religion.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  2. #17
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    I know there is Muslim and Christian terrorists but I mean that doesn't prove that the religion itself is a terrorism religion.
    :/ no one said that.


  3. #18
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    Let me complete the title of the thread to you : " People who have converted to Islam are fucking idiots "
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

    Please consider donating to help a poor paro

    MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

  4. #19
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. - Einstein.


  5. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. - Einstein.

    I believe you just labeled yourself insane.

    Good job, didn't see that one coming!
    -----------

    :/ Not even gonna touch the vid. I don't see the point in posting convert videos



    Ooooh, christian conversion video..... doesn't mean shit.

    Last edited by Empire; 10-12-2013 at 04:14 AM.


  6. #21
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I believe you just labeled yourself insane.

    Good job, didn't see that one coming!
    -----------

    :/ Not even gonna touch the vid. I don't see the point in posting convert videos



    Ooooh, christian conversion video..... doesn't mean shit.

    "Thousands" , really ? "Thousands" of "Muslims" converts to "Christianity" ?
    If you try to calculate it you will see that less than 1200 converts to christianity every year (not from Muslims only from all religions) and more than 1200 converts from christianity to Islam ... so how would it be from all religions ? do you know that every year Muslims get more and more than Christianity ?
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  7. #22
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    "Thousands" , really ? "Thousands" of "Muslims" converts to "Christianity" ?
    If you try to calculate it you will see that less than 1200 converts to christianity every year (not from Muslims only from all religions) and more than 1200 converts from christianity to Islam ... so how would it be from all religions ? do you know that every year Muslims get more and more than Christianity ?
    I don't really care for made up statistics one way or the other.


    Points was that conversion videos are stupid and aren't part of a debate. Learn to read before posting.


  8. #23
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I don't really care for made up statistics one way or the other.


    Points was that conversion videos are stupid and aren't part of a debate. Learn to read before posting.
    I am with you about the retarded thread that It isn't a place to debate since he said no debate but I meant to just correct the "thousands" of Muslims.
    Last edited by Coituz; 10-12-2013 at 02:02 PM.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  9. #24
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    I am with you about the retarded thread that It isn't a place to debate since he said no debate but I meant to just correct the "thousands" of Muslims.
    There is 7 billion people in the world. Odds are there are "thousands" of muslims switching to christianity every year and vice versa.

    I'm sure "thousands" of people switched to scientology too, doesn't prove anything.


  10. #25
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    There is 7 billion people in the world. Odds are there are "thousands" of muslims switching to christianity every year and vice versa.

    I'm sure "thousands" of people switched to scientology too, doesn't prove anything.
    And thousands of other religion followers converts to Islam . Still doesn't prove anything . But I know what the thread starter wanted to say , he wanted to tell you why these people converted to Islam.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  11. #26
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    And thousands of other religion followers converts to Islam . Still doesn't prove anything . But I know what the thread starter wanted to say , he wanted to tell you why these people converted to Islam.
    The thread starter is a moron. He's been trying to "troll" for years now.

    All he does is create some stupid thread every few months and then act like its legit. It even said "this is not a debate" the fuck is it doing in the debate section then?


  12. #27
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    The thread starter is a moron. He's been trying to "troll" for years now.

    All he does is create some stupid thread every few months and then act like its legit. It even said "this is not a debate" the fuck is it doing in the debate section then?
    He is an idiot (True) but what I said was just describing what the OP wants to say . @OP post it in another section or in general better.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  13. #28
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    He is an idiot (True) but what I said was just describing what the OP wants to say . @OP post it in another section or in general better.
    :/ you were making assumptions based on nothing. Don't do that.


  14. #29
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29

  15. #30
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,071
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Shall I put down my convertion from Islam to Atheist here?
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Making accs for people who have ip restrictions
    By thenewprome in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 03:17 PM
  2. People who have the overwhleming urge..
    By moosicgawd in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 09:35 AM
  3. CALLING OUT FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE A MAC PC!
    By No5cope in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 02:27 AM
  4. Ps3 (For people who have 1)
    By lethalhuman8 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 12:52 AM
  5. People who have miss-leading signatures
    By Iwin in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 02:20 PM