Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    [This is] a blessed Book which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], that they might reflect upon its verses and that those of understanding would be reminded. -38:29

Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an, or are there locks upon [their] hearts? -47:24

Then have they not reflected over the Qur'an, or has there come to them that which had not come to their forefathers? -23:68

He gives wisdom to whom He wills, and whoever has been given wisdom has certainly been given much good. And none will remember except those of understanding. -2:269

Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are the deaf and dumb who do not use reason. -8:22

Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day are signs for those of understanding. -3:190

The same people who created Zionism created Wahabism(Islamic extremism). One uses Judaism as an excuse the other uses Islam.

The ISIS leader was in US custody for 5 years between 2004-2009 where he received his training from Mossad. Edward Snowden(the guy who the US want dead because he spread the truth) leaked US documents that showed that the ISIS leader was trained by Mossad for a year: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/08...d-saudifunded/

ISIS soldier captured admits he is being funded and supported by Israel: http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-isi...arabia/5396171

They want to destabilise the region. The US government controlled by zionists are only supporting the Kurdish soldiers only not the Iraqi government because they want Iraq to be divided. They want the Kurds to have independence so that the Kurds in Iran also destablises Iran. Also it is a great excuse for the west to invade Syria to get rid of Assad: http://rt.com/op-edge/183336-iraq-crisis-us-target/

If you want the truth read from the other side of the story: RT(from Russia) and pressTV(from Iran). Don't read the rubbish in the western media, that is for sheeples.
    1. You just proved my point on the quran, thanks.

2. Linking articles that don't have actual legit sources? For shame.

3. The same people who created Zionism? You mean the jewish religion all 2+ thousand years ago/? Dang, that is a really long conspiracy you have to prove.

Good thing you're known to be full of shit around here lol.

Thanks
    this is very tiresome just reading the comments made exhausted! i would say the only way to solve this is through the way that hitlar wanted to do! simple split the humans on their believes and every thing will be fine again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by samielgo12 View Post
    through the way that hitlar wanted to do! simple split the humans on their believes and every thing will be fine again.
    He didn't split different ideologies, he was a genocidal leader planning on creating one master race.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Let me tell you something.
    I am an Israeli jew [ I am not religious, but atheist - believe in science not in GOD ]

A 3rd year student right now, did 3 years of army, seen a lot of shit.
    And I can tell you that I have some awesome muslim friends in my class now, which are totally "normal", not radical, but just the opposite, they HATE those radical groups like HAMAS, ISIS, and etc...

Have you ever seen the CHARTER OF HAMAS: Article 7?
    If not let me quote it for you:

'The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and

kill them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the

rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind

me, come and kill him.' (Article 7)
    source: fas . org

I don't believe it is the real Islam... they just "invented" a new religion.

As I told you, while serving the army, I worked a lot with circassians [ wikipedia: Circassians ], who are muslims that serve in the IDF, and will to fight those radical groups as well.

In addition, 10 year ago we could go freely to Sinai, Egypt, the Egyptians in sinai loved Israelis and even knew Hebrew!!
    Now, because a lot of radical shit-holes terrorists are ruling those area, no one is going there any more - everybody afraid - and all the sides are losing.
    Israelis - the fun and the beautiful places for example
    Egyptian - money, a lot of money on tourism.

I don't know how to explain all this situation, why are they doing terrors? I may guess: money, brainwashed ideology, racism... you'll never know..

just my 2 cents
    Last edited by rbchtt; 09-15-2014 at 05:33 PM.

Thanks
    It is a peaceful religion just that the people are easily brainwashed especially in muslim concentrated countries. Take a look at UK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaUser View Post
    It is a peaceful religion just that the people are easily brainwashed especially in muslim concentrated countries. Take a look at UK
    If it doesn't promote free thinking, it is not a peaceful religion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Islam isnt about fighting guys you know. You know you go to hell straight away in Islam if you kill

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceNDice View Post
    Islam isnt about fighting guys you know. You know you go to hell straight away in Islam if you kill
    Muhammad had an army, your point is pretty damn invalid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    I will present my points, you present yours
    1- Most of the Muslims we see are terrorists, Jihad, Al-Qaeda, SFA, then how is it a religion of peace ?
    2- In the past, your profit Muhammad went and killed innocent people to spread the religion, how does that make it a peaceful religion?
    3- When Muhammad invaded the countries, he forced people to pay 'Zikya or convert to Islam, so if they didn't pay, they would die, how does that make Islam a peaceful religion?
    Okay dude first of all iam glad that you said most of the Muslims we see are terrorists instead of ALL of them and thats wrong because there are 1.6 billion Muslims, or 23% of the world's population, making Islam the second-largest religion so like less than 1 percent are terrorist. iam a Muslim and i F***** hate those terrorist they THINK there doing good to the world and that there gonna go to heaven for doing this but in actuality in the HOLY BOOK OF QURAN it clearly says that MURDER is a sin EXCEPT if your giving your life for your country. And where the he** did you here such a thing about Muhammad killing innocent people. And he NEVER FORCED ANYONE TO DO ANYTHING.
    Last edited by hamza1217; 10-12-2014 at 11:14 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

If it doesn't promote free thinking, it is not a peaceful religion.
    on the contrary, it does promote free thinking lol. You shouldn't just generalise the entire Islamic religion based on extreme conservatives in the Middle East. There are a lot of moderate Muslims just that you don't see them on the news cause they do not fit into the stereotypes that news seek to portray.

Thanks
    on the contrary, it does promote free thinking lol. You shouldn't just generalise the entire Islamic religion based on extreme conservatives in the Middle East. There are a lot of moderate Muslims just that you don't see them on the news cause they do not fit into the stereotypes that news seek to portray.
    No religion promotes free thinking. Religions contain a belief in something without evidence, not to mention the fact that you cannot question it without ridicule.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm not generalizing based upon people, but the religion and it's teachings.

Put down the strawman please.

Thanks

I'm not generalizing based upon people, but the religion and it's teachings.

Put down the strawman please.
    Do you seriously believe that the news in the media about Muslims has had no effect on your generalisations about Islam? Or did you become an Islamic scholar before Muslims were kept being put in the media spot light, and are making your generalisations based on your "knowledge" about Islam?
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Do you seriously believe that the news in the media about Muslims has had no effect on your generalisations about Islam? Or did you become an Islamic scholar before Muslims were kept being put in the media spot light, and are making your generalisations based on your "knowledge" about Islam?
    Do you understand there is a difference between talking about a religion and talking about the followers of said religion??

Because if you can't grasp this incredibly simple concept then there isn't really a point for you to post here.

Thanks

Do you understand there is a difference between talking about a religion and talking about the followers of said religion??

Because if you can't grasp this incredibly simple concept then there isn't really a point for you to post here.
    Yes I know the difference, but you didn't answer my question. I'll repost it:

Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast