Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 393
  1. #16
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    Maybe ask Empire ?


    Sources?


    Coituz, we've already been over this. Muhammed raided caravans. That is history, already been established, Muslims believe as do non muslims.


    Please, stop asking for sources. We already know you're as dumb as a rock when it comes to history.(this guy thought that no one lived in north or south america till columbus came over).


  2. #17
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    How do you know the moon exists? Were you there?
    Maybe because I see it in the night ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Once fucking again, as it seems it won't penetrate your thick skull:
    How in the name of god are you possibly rationalizing fascistic governmental control?
    Look , I said everything that is correct which you try to say "No no it is not islam approves violence and invites you to it no no." .
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Coituz For This Useful Post:

    hamza1217 (10-12-2014)

  4. #18
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Maybe because I see it in the night ?
    Apparently you're too stupid to comprehend sarcasm.

    My statement is just as logical.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  5. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/

    People who doubt history with "you weren't there so you wouldn't know" are just idiots. That is all that needs to be said.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Kia8 (06-07-2014)

  7. #20
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    How do you know the moon exists? Were you there?
    Moon is an object and what they are trying to say is an Event which is never took place, but they are just saying it because they read it somewhere or to give a bad image of Islam and Prophet Muhammad.


    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    That would be called a protection racket, which is a tactic of gangs and the mafia. Fitting as Muhammad was a crimelord.
    Lets say you want to check into a hotel, and you got 2 options, a 5 stars hotel or a 3 stars hotel; common sense that the 5 stars hotel is going to cost more money, and the same thing goes to these people who were living under the rule and protection of Muslims, they can live in any other place with paying less money or not paying anything at all, but living into the Islamic "area" is going to cost them more.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  8. #21
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/

    People who doubt history with "you weren't there so you wouldn't know" are just idiots. That is all that needs to be said.
    why do you think that the history you read is all true and was written and documented by the most honest and honorable people on earth?
    your history is nothing but a page full of red blood and you are the only one that deserve to be called terrorists.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  9. #22
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Coituz, we've already been over this. Muhammed raided caravans. That is history, already been established, Muslims believe as do non muslims.
    Sorry, I can't believe in anything without a historical actions or sources and trusted ones.


    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Apparently you're too stupid to comprehend sarcasm.

    My statement is just as logical.
    And you're too stupid to believe what I said wasn't a joke .
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  10. #23
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/

    People who doubt history with "you weren't there so you wouldn't know" are just idiots. That is all that needs to be said.
    Look , what redspot is saying 100% right because I was having in the school 3 years ago a story about the Muhammad's time where the Jews / Christians pay to them for protecting them and If they can't pay it they aren't forced to. Simple isn't it?
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  11. #24
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    why do you think that the history you read is all true and was written and documented by the most honest and honorable people on earth?
    your history is nothing but a page full of red blood and you are the only one that deserve to be called terrorists.
    :/ Calm down with the propaganda redspot.

    Its not "my history", its the history of Muhammed. Unless you are claiming Muhammed was just made up, I don't see how you are arguing this with any hope of winning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    Look , what redspot is saying 100% right because I was having in the school 3 years ago a story about the Muhammad's time where the Jews / Christians pay to them for protecting them and If they can't pay it they aren't forced to. Simple isn't it?
    This is whats called a "childrens story".

    If you are saying that someone told you a story 3 years ago and that is your "proof" then you should really just stop posting. You are only making yourself look even more stupid than you already have.

    :/ How you take word of mouth over research is just amazing. I can't imagine all the things you probably believe because someone told you so.


  12. #25
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    This is whats called a "childrens story".

    If you are saying that someone told you a story 3 years ago and that is your "proof" then you should really just stop posting. You are only making yourself look even more stupid than you already have.

    :/ How you take word of mouth over research is just amazing. I can't imagine all the things you probably believe because someone told you so.
    Are you this stupid , really ?
    I'm telling you a "book" coming from the "government" with a "historical proofs" and then you say that it is a "children book" ? ROFL.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  13. #26
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    Are you this stupid , really ?
    I'm telling you a "book" coming from the "government" with a "historical proofs" and then you say that it is a "children book" ? ROFL.
    :/

    Quote it then.

    Or are we taking made up information about a "story you heard 3 years ago" as valid?


  14. #27
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/ Calm down with the propaganda redspot.

    Its not "my history", its the history of Muhammed. Unless you are claiming Muhammed was just made up, I don't see how you are arguing this with any hope of winning.
    how is that propaganda? 140k killed in Hiroshima Nuclear bomb and another 80k killed in Nagasaki, in addition to the 1,1 Million in Vietnam.
    Not to mention the war on Iraq, Afghanistan and drones in Yemen! and not to forget the genocide of the Native Americans which you killed before stealing their land.

    Name me one story that Muhammad killed an innocent man or a civilian and I will reply to you.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  15. #28
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/

    Quote it then.

    Or are we taking made up information about a "story you heard 3 years ago" as valid?
    Maybe because It is in arabic ?
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  16. #29
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    how is that propaganda? 140k killed in Hiroshima Nuclear bomb and another 80k killed in Nagasaki, in addition to the 1,1 Million in Vietnam.
    Not to mention the war on Iraq, Afghanistan and drones in Yemen! and not to forget the genocide of the Native Americans which you killed before stealing their land.

    Name me one story that Muhammad killed an innocent man or a civilian and I will reply to you.
    Guess what, none of us were alive in WWII, or Vietnam, or the 1800's. Also, most of America disapproved of the atomic bombings AND Vietnam. You've proved absolutely nothing. Muslims on the other hand, account for thousands of senseless murders every single year.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  17. #30
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Guess what, none of us were alive in WWII, or Vietnam, or the 1800's. Also, most of America disapproved of the atomic bombings AND Vietnam. You've proved absolutely nothing. Muslims on the other hand, account for thousands of senseless murders every single year.
    Well that doesn't change the fact that you used "illegal" weapons on human beings and living souls.
    disapproving is just like saying sorry we didn't find any chemical weapons after fucking a country and stealing their oil.
    thousands of senseless murders? o,O what does that supposed to mean?
    z
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] Can anyone please explain to me how to make mods?
    By wolvstien in forum Dragon Nest Mods & Modding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 01:35 AM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 03:10 PM
  3. plize who can explain to me how to huse hack in combat arms
    By miuonline in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 09:03 PM
  4. a more explained guide on how to use lolz2much's fly hack!!!!!
    By danthegreat in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 04:49 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 09:10 AM