Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 393
  1. #286
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    The translations said the same thing. It wasn't my translation, I copied it from the website I quoted.
    The translations did not say the same thing, which is why I posted the standard translation for every qualm I had with them. If you can't use the standard translation for your own holy book, then why should I care?

    This is why you shouldn't copy and paste. Because we keep destroying your arguments and you don't know what to do since you weren't honest in your research to put enough effort to writing it in your own words and looking up the topics yourself.

    Seriously, do you know how many threads so far that we've made you look like total idiot because you copy-pasted your arguments?


  2. #287
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    The translations did not say the same thing, which is why I posted the standard translation for every qualm I had with them. If you can't use the standard translation for your own holy book, then why should I care?

    This is why you shouldn't copy and paste. Because we keep destroying your arguments and you don't know what to do since you weren't honest in your research to put enough effort to writing it in your own words and looking up the topics yourself.

    Seriously, do you know how many threads so far that we've made you look like total idiot because you copy-pasted your arguments?
    You have no more arguments left. The translations said the same thing. I showed how each part of the verse was the same by highlighting the text in colour.

  3. #288
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    You have no more arguments left. The translations said the same thing. I showed how each part of the verse was the same by highlighting the text in colour.
    Yeah, and I explained why that failed.

    But the underlining problem with your view seems to be reading comprehension.


    Do you read books in your spare time? I suggest you start. Because later on in life you really don't want to be the guy who gets into an argument and loses(like you do here, very often) just because you couldn't understand the sentence.

    You will just be embarrassed. Trust me, I've seen many elderly men in shame because they never quite took the time to learn to comprehend what they read.


  4. #289
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Yeah, and I explained why that failed.

    But the underlining problem with your view seems to be reading comprehension.


    Do you read books in your spare time? I suggest you start. Because later on in life you really don't want to be the guy who gets into an argument and loses(like you do here, very often) just because you couldn't understand the sentence.

    You will just be embarrassed. Trust me, I've seen many elderly men in shame because they never quite took the time to learn to comprehend what they read.
    No you didn't.

    You need to understand what embarrassment is. The amount of times I have proved you wrong on the things you say about Islam, by quoting the Quran is too damn high.

    You watching elderly men, is that a hobby?
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  5. #290
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    No you didn't.

    You need to understand what embarrassment is. The amount of times I have proved you wrong on the things you say about Islam, by quoting the Quran is too damn high.

    You watching elderly men, is that a hobby?
    :/ Do you not even understand your predicament?

    You've lost every debate thread you've had in this section. Every. Single. One.

    You continually show your lack of reading comprehension by citing the quran but never being able to explain it. Then when someone else explains it you, you have to resort to an argument that can be summarized in "you aren't a muslim" or "you haven't read the quran" or "you have to believe in Islam beforehand" just liked you did in this thread.


    Really, I thank you. For without people like you, Islam might be a hell of a lot more popular than it is. It's people who make the continual "blame the jews" conspiracy threads, who cite the quran but can't explain it, who copy paste all their arguments, who continually make every thread as "Islam vs Christianity", or that "america did it so it's ok"(etc. etc.):

    Who make Islam seem like one man's delusional fantasy.


    Thank you robin.
    Last edited by Empire; 11-08-2014 at 01:18 PM.


  6. #291
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ Do you not even understand your predicament?

    You've lost every debate thread you've had in this section. Every. Single. One.

    You continually show your lack of reading comprehension by citing the quran but never being able to explain it. Then when someone else explains it you, you have to resort to an argument that can be summarized in "you aren't a muslim" or "you haven't read the quran" or "you have to believe in Islam beforehand" just liked you did in this thread.


    Really, I thank you. For without people like you, Islam might be a hell of a lot more popular than it is. It's people who make the continual "blame the jews" conspiracy threads, who cite the quran but can't explain it, who copy paste all their arguments, who continually make every thread as "Islam vs Christianity", or that "america did it so it's ok"(etc. etc.):

    Who make Islam seem like one man's delusional fantasy.


    Thank you robin.
    Ouch you are hurting my feelings. I have lost every debate because the person I was "debating" claims so.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  7. #292
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Ouch you are hurting my feelings. I have lost every debate because the person I was "debating" claims so.
    :/ No, you've lost every debate because within the first page you commit a fallacy and then try to shift the topic every 4-5 post.

    You pretty much defeat yourself then, often resorting back to Israel/Zionist conspiracy, hating america, "christianity is shit so Islam can also be shit".(the list goes on).

    Honestly no one has to even argue with you, I just do it for the post count and my own personal entertainment(Hey, I find stupid muslims entertaining, what can I say?).


    The best part is that whenever someone challenges your claims, you crumble. It's just astounding to me how every time you make a thread or argument, you never expect someone to not believe it.

    Seriously bro, plan ahead. Then you won't get shit on(as much) as you do now.


  8. #293
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    :/ No, you've lost every debate because within the first page you commit a fallacy and then try to shift the topic every 4-5 post.

    You pretty much defeat yourself then, often resorting back to Israel/Zionist conspiracy, hating america, "christianity is shit so Islam can also be shit".(the list goes on).

    Honestly no one has to even argue with you, I just do it for the post count and my own personal entertainment(Hey, I find stupid muslims entertaining, what can I say?).


    The best part is that whenever someone challenges your claims, you crumble. It's just astounding to me how every time you make a thread or argument, you never expect someone to not believe it.

    Seriously bro, plan ahead. Then you won't get shit on(as much) as you do now.
    Yes you are right, I commit a fallacy because the person I am "debating" says so.

  9. #294
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Yes you are right, I commit a fallacy because the person I am "debating" says so.
    Do you even know what a fallacy is and why it's important not to make an arguments/points using one?
    (I forget your education is lacking).


  10. #295
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Do you even know what a fallacy is and why it's important not to make an arguments/points using one?
    (I forget your education is lacking).
    Yes you are right. My education is lacking because the person I am "debating" says so.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  11. #296
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Yes you are right. My education is lacking because the person I am "debating" says so.
    Please explain to me(in your own words) what you think a fallacy is and why it's important not to use one in your argument.


  12. #297
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    Please explain to me(in your own words) what you think a fallacy is and why it's important not to use one in your argument.
    Why are you asking me? My education is lacking, you said so.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  13. #298
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Why are you asking me? My education is lacking, you said so.
    Because you claim to know what a fallacy is, but cannot show it.

    In other words: You are lying and do not know what a fallacy is.


  14. #299
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Because you claim to know what a fallacy is, but cannot show it.

    In other words: You are lying and do not know what a fallacy is.
    A fallacy is a failure in reasoning which makes the argument invalid. Just like all of your arguments.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  15. #300
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    A fallacy is a failure in reasoning which makes the argument invalid. Just like all of your arguments.
    Ok and you have continually used the strawman fallacy.
    https:/rlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

    I never said that taking $2 and moving to another country will take you out of the poverty level. What I said(and I'm explaining this for the 3rd time now) is that poverty levels differ from nation to nation so when someone makes $2, it's a different "amount" of money in terms of what they can purchase or buy.

    You completely didn't understand another point I made, which is that the ****** is on a small sample group, proving ultimately nothing. You should have used a government study on a much larger population to prove your point, not some sensationalist news study.


Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] Can anyone please explain to me how to make mods?
    By wolvstien in forum Dragon Nest Mods & Modding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 01:35 AM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 03:10 PM
  3. plize who can explain to me how to huse hack in combat arms
    By miuonline in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 09:03 PM
  4. a more explained guide on how to use lolz2much's fly hack!!!!!
    By danthegreat in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 04:49 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 09:10 AM