Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 393
  1. #376
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by kakadz View Post
    No seriously, there's aproximatively 1.9 billion Muslims in the world , and you and you're religions, catholic , jew , and other stuff that i have no concern in know are all devided into multiple of religions ffs , just think about it, if we were all terrorists you would be all dead already, besides it's your media that implemented this idea of terrorism into your head
    That's why I already stated that there is a difference between Islam and Muslims.

    Jeez kid, learn to read.


  2. #377
    kakadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    373
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i didn't read all of your replies, i just came here to say my opinion, this being said i will not reply here anymore. Bye




  3. #378
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by kakadz View Post
    i didn't read all of your replies, i just came here to say my opinion, this being said i will not reply here anymore. Bye
    Typical response.

    If you don't want to debate don't post.


  4. #379
    AndyDuhAwesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    6% of Muslims are terrorists while other religions are more than this rate !!! Also , the religion believers can be not following the religion correctly so don't rate the religion by the religious.
    ...
    I'm not hating on Muslim or anything, it's probably a peaceful religion but holy shit... 6%?! If 6% of Christians all decided that they were going to take over the world you'd have an Army

  5. #380
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,432
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyDuhAwesome View Post
    I'm not hating on Muslim or anything, it's probably a peaceful religion but holy shit... 6%?! If 6% of Christians all decided that they were going to take over the world you'd have an Army
    6% of muslims = 94,200,000 humans

    6% of christians = 132,000,000 humans

    If it was true that 6% of muslims are terrorists then we probably all would've been suicide bombed by now...

    Times Available: 4:30PM PST - 10PM PST
    My one and ONLY Skype: ShadowMpgh

    Please always ask me to PM or VM on Skype to confirm it is me.

  6. #381
    AndyDuhAwesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanks, I didn't bother checking the numbers... too lazy ;D

  7. #382
    Johnson2807's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    hahahhahhaha

  8. #383
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    6% of muslims = 94,200,000 humans

    6% of christians = 132,000,000 humans

    If it was true that 6% of muslims are terrorists then we probably all would've been suicide bombed by now...

    6% = 100%
    (what).


    I'd argue that 6% of muslims hold views that are detrimental to societal progress though. I bet I could win that.


  9. #384
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,432
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    6% = 100%
    (what).


    I'd argue that 6% of muslims hold views that are detrimental to societal progress though. I bet I could win that.
    6% might have views of hatred and dislike western people but what @Coituz said was that 6% are terrorists (using violent acts), I doubt theres 96 million muslim terrorists (might be detrimental) in the world.

    Times Available: 4:30PM PST - 10PM PST
    My one and ONLY Skype: ShadowMpgh

    Please always ask me to PM or VM on Skype to confirm it is me.

  10. #385
    Anonderp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Oh wow, I'm glad I found this. Great comedy everyone! The ''everything we see on TV is true'' approach is hilarious, the defender side is even more hilarious! Thanks for making my day everyone.

  11. #386
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonderp View Post
    Oh wow, I'm glad I found this. Great comedy everyone! The ''everything we see on TV is true'' approach is hilarious, the defender side is even more hilarious! Thanks for making my day everyone.
    "everything we see on tv is true"

    no it isnt.

    i can without a bias see raw footage of isis executing and reading verses from the quran on liveleak or whatever.

    since you are so smart and much more intellectual than everybody else here,tell us why islam is so wonderful and peaceful

  12. #387
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    6% might have views of hatred and dislike western people but what @Coituz said was that 6% are terrorists (using violent acts), I doubt theres 96 million muslim terrorists (might be detrimental) in the world.

    Well you could argue that 96 million support Islamic terrorism, that'd be more feasible I'd say.


  13. #388
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

    "everything we see on tv is true"

    no it isnt.
    You are a joke, you cannot even read properly.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  14. #389
    Anonderp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

    "everything we see on tv is true"

    no it isnt.

    i can without a bias see raw footage of isis executing and reading verses from the quran on liveleak or whatever.

    since you are so smart and much more intellectual than everybody else here,tell us why islam is so wonderful and peaceful
    Thank you for proving my point. Did you even bother reading the whole thing? I never defended any side. I'm just going to hope you were actually trolling or trying to start another fight when everything became so subtle in this thread.

    Edit: Anyone who participates in terrorism can't be a part of any religion even if they say so, hands down.
    Last edited by Anonderp; 08-16-2015 at 11:43 AM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonderp For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Shadow (08-16-2015)

  16. #390
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,432
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonderp View Post
    Thank you for proving my point. Did you even bother reading the whole thing? I never defended any side. I'm just going to hope you were actually trolling or trying to start another fight when everything became so subtle in this thread.

    Edit: Anyone who participates in terrorism can't be a part of any religion even if they say so, hands down.
    Exactly, every Religion has it's bad eggs...

    ISIS is labeled as muslim terrorists yet the Klu Klux Klan isn't as they are christians?

    Funny how everyone hates on Islam, although I don't know much about it but the muslims I have met are peaceful and nice people.

    Times Available: 4:30PM PST - 10PM PST
    My one and ONLY Skype: ShadowMpgh

    Please always ask me to PM or VM on Skype to confirm it is me.

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] Can anyone please explain to me how to make mods?
    By wolvstien in forum Dragon Nest Mods & Modding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 01:35 AM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 03:10 PM
  3. plize who can explain to me how to huse hack in combat arms
    By miuonline in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 09:03 PM
  4. a more explained guide on how to use lolz2much's fly hack!!!!!
    By danthegreat in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 04:49 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 09:10 AM