Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Funny how everyone hates on Islam, although I don't know much about it but the muslims I have met are peaceful and nice people.
    >Islam
    >Muslims

Pick one. Because I hate Islam for the things it promotes and the unfounded claims it presents, but I do not hate people for simply believing in stupid shit.

I find it funny that for all the post that people make crying about the difference between Islam and Muslims that these people will ignore the difference if it puts Islam in a positive light.

Thanks
    HELLO BROTHERS AND SISTERS, IN ISLAM AND IN CHRISTIANITY

FIRST OFF, ISLAM IS A RELIGION, MUSLIMS ARE PEOPLE. JUST BECAUSE WE SEE TERRORISTS AND JIHADISTS ON TV DOESN'T MEAN ALL MUSLIMS OR LET'S SAY MOST MUSLIMS ARE. WE CAN'T JUST PAINT ALL MUSLIMS WITH A SINGLE BRUSH JUST BECAUSE WE SEE THESE BAD THINGS ON TV. LET ME MAKE A POINT, IF I SEE THINGS ON TV LIKE A MAN RAPED HER DAUGHTER WHO IS A CHRISTIAN, DOES IT MEAN ALL CHRISTIANS ARE RAPISTS? OFCOURSE NOT. AND I DON'T BLAME CHRISTIANITY FOR RAPING A KID, BECAUSE IT WAS THE MAN'S FAULT, NOT CHRISTIANITY.

AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MEDIA IS REPORTING/COVERING SOME NEWS. MEDIA SELLS NEGATIVITY, AND SADLY MOST OF US BUY IT. LET'S SAY YOU'VE NEVER RODE A PLANE. THEN ONE DAY YOU SEE SOME NEWS ON TV REGARDING A PLANE CRASH... OFCOURSE YOU'LL THINK THAT PLANES AREN'T SAFE TO RIDE ISN'T IT? BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT PLANES ARE THE SAFEST?? MEDIA DOESN'T COVER NEWS OF AN AIRPLANE TAKING OFF... SIMPLY BECAUSE IT DOESN'T SELL... BUT WHEN MEDIA REPORTS ABOUT AN AIRPLANE CRASHING, IT BECOMES A HEADLINE. DID IT MAKE ANY SENSE?

MUSLIMS KILLING THEMSELVES ISN'T ISLAM MY FRIENDS. HOW MUCH MORE IF THEY KILL SOMEBODY ELSE? OF COURSE THAT ISN'T ISLAM. I WAS A CHRISTIAN 4 YEARS AGO UNTIL I DECIDED TO EMBRACE ISLAM. AND FINALLY I MADE THE BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE. I WAS ALSO ONCE LIKE YOU.. HATING MUSLIMS FOR THIS AND THAT. BUT IN SHAA ALLAH, THE TIME WILL COME THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ALL THESE... PEACE BE WITH YOU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    ISIS is labeled as muslim terrorists yet the Klu Klux Klan isn't as they are christians?
    the difference is that the KKK has uber racist white supremist views

BUT IT DOESNT TAKE THEM TO THEIR OWN HANDS (to the same extend as islamic terrorism)

do you know how many people die from ISIS every day? compared to the KKK's doings?

also the KKK isnt folowing the bible in any particular way that tells them to act like they do. - jesus didnt say behead the niggers, but mohammed didnty hesitate to say things of that extent

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xHUDASx View Post
    IF I SEE THINGS ON TV LIKE A MAN RAPED HER DAUGHTER WHO IS A CHRISTIAN, DOES IT MEAN ALL CHRISTIANS ARE RAPISTS? OFCOURSE NOT. AND I DON'T BLAME CHRISTIANITY FOR RAPING A KID, BECAUSE IT WAS THE MAN'S FAULT, NOT CHRISTIANITY.
    ISIS

Islamic State of Iraq and Syria

Islamic State

Islamic

they are doing what they are doing ,because they are purist fundamentalist preachers of islam. everything the quran says,they do

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627