Thread: Islam...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Islam...

So I was reading about Islam and I noticed something
    When they invaded Burka, Libya, they forced those who didn't turn to Islam to pay 13,000 Dinars per year.. that is a lot of money back then, and if they don't, they will either have to turn to Islam or be killed.. doesn't seem fair eh? and also, why the hell did turning to Islam make you not pay 13,000 Dinars? I discussed this with someone and he said that because it's an Islamic army, so Non-muslims have to pay that money to give them their paycheck, but still, why didn't muslims have to pay it? does becoming muslim save you from 13,000 dinars? bullshit
    and also, when they were going to invade Tarablos, the people didn't want them to enter, in Burka, people wanted them to enter ( I assume ) but in Tarablos, they didn't.. and they still entered and invaded the city, now don't tell me it's a peaceful religion since they actually went in without anyone there wanting them to enter..
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

Please consider donating to help a poor paro

MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    and what about the other religions in them times? it wasnt just the muslims, and anyway they are not real muslims...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    and what about the other religions in them times? it wasnt just the muslims, and anyway they are not real muslims...
    Worst argument ever.. in that time, other religions were living peacefully but Islam invaded them and started wars and stuff, and those were the first muslims actually, Omar Ben Al Khatab was the one who sent Amr Ebn Al As to invade Egypt, Tunisia and Libya..
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

Please consider donating to help a poor paro

MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The argument that as long as everyone was doing it makes it ok makes you look incredibly stupid.

Even more so when everybody wasn't.
    ---------------

What is it with muslim apologist and making that argument? Do they really not see the stupidity of that? It would be ok if it was some minor cultural offense but it never is.
    Last edited by Empire; 11-05-2013 at 05:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    So I was reading about Islam and I noticed something
    When they invaded Burka, Libya, they forced those who didn't turn to Islam to pay 13,000 Dinars per year.. that is a lot of money back then, and if they don't, they will either have to turn to Islam or be killed.. doesn't seem fair eh? and also, why the hell did turning to Islam make you not pay 13,000 Dinars? I discussed this with someone and he said that because it's an Islamic army, so Non-muslims have to pay that money to give them their paycheck, but still, why didn't muslims have to pay it? does becoming muslim save you from 13,000 dinars? bullshit
    and also, when they were going to invade Tarablos, the people didn't want them to enter, in Burka, people wanted them to enter ( I assume ) but in Tarablos, they didn't.. and they still entered and invaded the city, now don't tell me it's a peaceful religion since they actually went in without anyone there wanting them to enter..
    Non-Muslims don't go in wars only Muslims , so they pay it for protecting them .. also it isn't about pay it or get killed . It was pay it or go out of the country or convert.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

Non-Muslims don't go in wars only Muslims , so they pay it for protecting them .. also it isn't about pay it or get killed . It was pay it or go out of the country or convert.
    :/ Oh by all means, if you force people out of the country just to convert to a religion.........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

:/ Oh by all means, if you force people out of the country just to convert to a religion.........
    Or pay $$ ?
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

Or pay $$ ?
    Do you understand why extortion is wrong?

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I don't know if thats true, but there is something similar to it called Al-Jizia... which is an amount of money that only the non muslims pay as a return of the protection they have from the Muslims and to buy the Muslim soldier gear and equipment, why Muslims don'y pay that amount of money? Simply because they are paying something much more expensive in that, their own soul when they fight against enemy of the Islamic Country and Empire.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    they are not real muslims? what the heck LOL
    That replied reminded me of Al-Qaida troops, Muslims who are trying to satisfy the west be like: "Al-Qaida aren't the real muslims! they are bunch of terrorists!"
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I don't know if thats true, but there is something similar to it called Al-Jizia... which is an amount of money that only the non muslims pay as a return of the protection they have from the Muslims and to buy the Muslim soldier gear and equipment, why Muslims don'y pay that amount of money? Simply because they are paying something much more expensive in that, their own soul when they fight against enemy of the Islamic Country and Empire.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Then you think the Taxes you pay to your govenrment is nothing but an extortion?

Lemme add this too;
    In Israel, Arabs don't serve in the Army, on the other side Jews do, and after serving 3 years or so when they get to college they get 100% free scholarship just because they served in the Army while Arabs pretty much get nothing, Same tactic and same logic!
    Last edited by RedSpot; 11-15-2013 at 01:24 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

Frought (11-15-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Then you think the Taxes you pay to your govenrment is nothing but an extortion?

Lemme add this too;
    In Israel, Arabs don't serve in the Army, on the other side Jews do, and after serving 3 years or so when they get to college they get 100% free scholarship just because they served in the Army while Arabs pretty much get nothing, Same tactic and same logic!
    -----------------------------
    Arabs in Israel have the option to serve in the military and get the benefits, while it is mandatory for most Jews. That is not the same at all.
    ------------------------------

I'm sure if we taxed muslims just because they are muslims, and said "if you convert to christianity you won't get taxed" you would have a problem with that right? Surely you understand the problem in that right?
    Last edited by Empire; 11-15-2013 at 05:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    He can barely speak, let alone grasp a concept he wasn't told to believe.

END THE FED

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

-----------------------------
    Arabs in Israel have the option to serve in the military and get the benefits, while it is mandatory for most Jews. That is not the same at all.
    ------------------------------

I'm sure if we taxed muslims just because they are muslims, and said "if you convert to christianity you won't get taxed" you would have a problem with that right? Surely you understand the problem in that right?
    Once again, the only part that the Arabs can serve in the military is cleaning and if they are lucky enough they get the chef role.

Do you think that they were forced to pay that tax? not at all, non-muslims had a great and a safe life at that time under Islamic rule and the taxes won't turn that life upside down just because of few "bucks"...
    and ofcourse they won't get to a homeless Jew and ask him to pay that tax or you will be kicked!

and If the non muslims had hard time paying that tax why didn't they speak up or say anything? if they think its nothing compared to the protection the Muslims are offering to them and the lifestyle then why to bother?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast