Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Paroxysm, I respect you for these kind of threads, and your answers to my threads and stuff... You seem rather intelligent.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanyboy225 View Post
    Paroxysm, I respect you for these kind of threads, and your answers to my threads and stuff... You seem rather intelligent.
    Um Lol? He seems intelligent for making lengthy threads on topics, that he has little to no knowledge about, making false accusations about the prophet muhammad, without even supplying evidence, Replying to threads by saying "google it" Which may i point out theres alot of hate websites out there, that Would gladly say these types of things, and obviously lacking any knowledge on how to debate properly. Parox, i don't mind you glorifying christianity, but dont try to bring down Islam when you have absolutely no idea about it. I'm not in any position to debate christianity, because i dont know much about it. You should do the same, or else you will end looking like an idiot.
    RESPECT
    LIST:

InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

Check List:

[ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

[] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by SupB View Post
    Um Lol? He seems intelligent for making lengthy threads on topics, that he has little to no knowledge about, making false accusations about the prophet muhammad, without even supplying evidence, Replying to threads by saying "google it" Which may i point out theres alot of hate websites out there, that Would gladly say these types of things, and obviously lacking any knowledge on how to debate properly. Parox, i don't mind you glorifying christianity, but dont try to bring down Islam when you have absolutely no idea about it. I'm not in any position to debate christianity, because i dont know much about it. You should do the same, or else you will end looking like an idiot.
    SupB, you've inaccurately assessed the purpose of this thread. Let me clarify:

THIS IS ALL COPY AND PASTED, I DIDN'T READ EVERYTHING OR ANYTHING, I DON'T CARE WHAT IT SAYS.

I AM TROLLING.
    Abrahamic Faiths are FAIL.

I should also mention I tried to find even more offensive things to post but ran out of time.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 09-05-2009 at 12:13 AM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    RESPECT
    LIST:

InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

Check List:

[ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

[] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    zomg he said he was trolling twice lulz.

Thats what i figured this thread was about. btw subB:
    If muslims believ all the Christianity parts except the crucifiction, then they don't believe any of it. Duh.

If i'ma point out something. Muhammed=profit(same as the rest) Jesus=son of god.

Now not debating which is more "real" or w/e i'd say christianity just beat islam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    zomg he said he was trolling twice lulz.

Thats what i figured this thread was about. btw subB:
    If muslims believ all the Christianity parts except the crucifiction, then they don't believe any of it. Duh.

If i'ma point out something. Muhammed=profit(same as the rest) Jesus=son of god.

Now not debating which is more "real" or w/e i'd say christianity just beat islam.
    How does Christianity beat Islam?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    O.o if you went on which one made a more significant person as there focal point, christianity would win. My opinion of islam is not from studying or vast research.

its basically this. You have a prophet muhammed, he prophesized, people followed him, the end. O.o to me, muhammed isn't significant if you count the rest of the bible's prophets.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    O.o if you went on which one made a more significant person as there focal point, christianity would win. My opinion of islam is not from studying or vast research.

its basically this. You have a prophet muhammed, he prophesized, people followed him, the end. O.o to me, muhammed isn't significant if you count the rest of the bible's prophets.
    As apposed to Jesus... he prophesized, people followed him, the end O.o
    Prophets of Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 09-05-2009 at 06:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    O.o reason #1 not to read that article: it says jesus as a prophet.

My opinion is that muslims only say that to compromise.

Not debating this was true or not, but Jesus died on the cross for our sins.(so christianity states), what did Muhammed do again?

Thanks
    From SupB:
    We don't believe Jesus was the son of god, we believe that he was just a prophet, and we respect him and see him as any other prophet but we believe there is only one god with no predecessors, and no suceedors. We believe that, and actually we don't believe its been proven that over the years the bible and other previous texts have been changed, and manipulated. So God sent down Muhammad to kind of fix everythign, restore the original message of god that had been distorted. Btw, um lol? You're saying christianity is better cause they like jesus more. First of all thats not true because we respect and idolize muhammad alot, but we know that in the end even though he is a prophet, there is nobody to be compared with god. he is the one, and only.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Problem is: Islam, Judaism, and Christianity is pretty much the same just different culture.

Muslims believe that God revealed his final message to humanity through the Islamic prophet Muhammad via the archangel Gabriel (Jibrīl). For them, Muhammad was God's final prophet and the Qur'an is the holy book of revelations he received over more than two decades. In Islam, prophets are men selected by God to be his messengers. Muslims believe that prophets are human and not divine, though some are able to perform miracles to prove their claim. Islamic prophets are considered to be the closest to perfection of all humans, and are uniquely the recipients of divine revelation — either directly from God or through angels. The Qur'an mentions the names of numerous figures considered prophets in Islam, including Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses and Jesus, among others. Islamic theology says that all of God's messengers since Adam preached the message of Islam — submission to the will of God. Islam is described in the Qur'an as "the primordial nature upon which God created mankind", and the Qur'an states that the proper name Muslim was given by Abraham.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    No offense to islam or its followers here but:

The Jesus part is kinda bullshit. By the time muhammed was around, the early church had already started, they knew about Jesus and what the christians believed. To me, Islam shouldn't bother with Jesus at all, the fact that they believe he was a prophet only further discourages any chance of christians turning to muslims. Since i have not read the quaran i wouldn't know fully, but what did jesus prophesy? I remember that he talked of equality and the golden rule, but most of his acts(quoted in the bible)make him talk about how he is the son of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now not debating which is real. Islam did come into existence around 500 years after jesus had died right? Well going by my logic, you take 500 years, the early church has risen. And now the religion of Islam will quote jesus as being a great prophet. O.o 500 years after he died, and then they say that. yeah.......

Thanks
    I think religion is pretty pathetic in general, we should live our life by our own principles, not by anyone else's.

That is the only way to really live, and when you look at it fighting over "Who's god is real"
    is just a waste when it could be better used on bettering the living conditions of those who have nothing.

my point being, what does it really matter? help a neighbor and don't hate him because he thinks your wrong, you know your right.

especially when times are getting hard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by unnamed101 View Post
    I think religion is pretty pathetic in general, we should live our life by our own principles, not by anyone else's.

That is the only way to really live, and when you look at it fighting over "Who's god is real"
    is just a waste when it could be better used on bettering the living conditions of those who have nothing.

my point being, what does it really matter? help a neighbor and don't hate him because he thinks your wrong, you know your right.

especially when times are getting hard.
    O.o life isn't that short.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    O.o life isn't that short.
    random 0.o

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast