Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54
  1. #31
    Apex?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In MPGH's heart
    Posts
    1,971
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Amazed
    All of you will know that this guy isn't lying or trolling , after some years you will find out that he was saying the truth

  2. #32
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CryUltra View Post
    All of you will know that this guy isn't lying or trolling , after some years you will find out that he was saying the truth
    Oh yeah, totally.

    The green goblin is real guys, watch out for spidermans.


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Ferris Bueller (02-18-2014)

  4. #33
    LaToots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Islan whareallaby

  5. #34
    Apex?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In MPGH's heart
    Posts
    1,971
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Oh yeah, totally.

    The green goblin is real guys, watch out for spidermans.
    Keep joking , but don't come back and say I should have trusted the islam

  6. #35
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CryUltra View Post


    Keep joking , but don't come back and say I should have trusted the islam
    I don't trust Islam, I only trust spiderman.


  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Ferris Bueller (02-19-2014),PsychoCookie (02-19-2014)

  8. #36
    Apex?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In MPGH's heart
    Posts
    1,971
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I don't trust Islam, I only trust spiderman.
    I don't care , don't message me again.

  9. #37
    PsychoCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yo' Moma's Bedroom.
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I don't trust Islam, I only trust spiderman.
    Spiderman FTW!

    Do you want to make Money from games? I mean, A LOT of money from games? if you answered Yes, - Click Me

    Successful Trades - 16
    Got Scammed - 1


     

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Uchiha! View Post
    I've purchased the ebook, Will leave a review once I've started using the method.
    Also, transaction went smoothly, very kind seller
    Quote Originally Posted by jinz505 View Post
    Just bought this eBook, transaction wen't quickly, Very Kind seller!
    Worth the money +1 Vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodSpear316 View Post
    Vouch +1

    Quick and fast
    Quote Originally Posted by Funnyclown10 View Post
    +1 vouch for friendly , quick service , good english and most best think is legit with full detail!!!! 1000000000%legit
    Quote Originally Posted by wallblack View Post
    Vouch +1

    Super quick and fast trade. Great guy

  10. #38
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CryUltra View Post


    I don't care , don't message me again.
    Why do you take to the side of evil?

    Surely Oscorp can't offer that much can they?


  11. #39
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    I'm sorry.....what?

    You think Islam has goblins?

    Please, link me where it says that.
    -----------------------

    Listen, you keep saying "Islam is the one true religion" and all that, which just makes me laugh.

    >Lets try something I like to call "Does Islam abolish slavery?!"


    Slavery is a sin. Slavery is mankinds second greatest atrocity against one another, the first being murder. It's wrong, no matter how well you treat the slaves, even if you eventually set them free the act of owning a slave is wrong.


    So lets ask ourselves, "Did Islam abolish slavery?"

    http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur%27an,_...holars:Slavery

    Nope.
    ------------------------------------------

    As far as I'm concerned, I see no point in following a god that believes slavery should still exist.
    Islam helped to reform and abolish slavery. You have first understand the historical context. We are talking about societies where there were more slaves than free people and at a time when slaves were not even considered normal people. Many people made their living from slavery and the slaves also depended on their masters to survive, because they provided them a home and food. If it was abolished straight away, the slaves had no family and no where to go to. Slavery was so embedded into their society that it would have been impossible to abolish straight away, the only effective way was to do it step by step.

    The first step was to change people's attitude towards slaves and to treat them exactly like a human being:
    Worship Allah (alone) and associate nothing with Him, and do good to parents, to kinsfolk, to orphans, to the needy, to the neighbour who is a relative, to the neighbour who is a stranger, to a companion by your side, to the wayfarer and to (the slave) which your right hands possess; verily Allah loves not the proud, the boastful. Quran - 4:36 (There are many more verses)

    The next step was to free slaves:
    Certainly We have created men [to dwell] in distress. What! Does he think that no one has power over him? He shall say, “I have wasted much wealth” Does he think that no one sees him? Have We not given him two eyes, a tongue and two lips, and We pointed out to him the two conspicuous ways [of good and evil]? But he would not attempt the uphill road. What will make you comprehend what the uphill road is? It is the setting free of a slave....Quran - 90:4-13

    Islam recommended it as an act of expiation for many types of sin. The atonement for sins like unintentional murder and breaking one’s vow of not approaching his wife was the freeing of one slave.

    Slaves can ask for their own freedom:
    And if any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing (to enable them to earn their freedom for a certain sum), give them such a deed if ye know any good in them: yea, give them something yourselves out of the means which God has given to you. - Quran 24:33.

    Prophet Muhammad pbuh didn't trade slaves he purchased them and freed them. He personally freed 63 slaves. One of his wife was a slave which he freed and married. One of his son's he adopted was a slave he freed. Islam changed the meaning of slave, from the lowest form a human could be, into the highest form, the slave of God. We all muslims believe we are the slave of God.

    By the way, Atheism doesn't even have moral system. All there is to atheism is a lack of belief in God, nothing else, no set of moral codes. According to atheism there is nothing wrong slavery.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  12. #40
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Islam helped to reform and abolish slavery. You have first understand the historical context. We are talking about societies where there were more slaves than free people and at a time when slaves were not even considered normal people. Many people made their living from slavery and the slaves also depended on their masters to survive, because they provided them a home and food. If it was abolished straight away, the slaves had no family and no where to go to. Slavery was so embedded into their society that it would have been impossible to abolish straight away, the only effective way was to do it step by step.

    The first step was to change people's attitude towards slaves and to treat them exactly like a human being:
    Worship Allah (alone) and associate nothing with Him, and do good to parents, to kinsfolk, to orphans, to the needy, to the neighbour who is a relative, to the neighbour who is a stranger, to a companion by your side, to the wayfarer and to (the slave) which your right hands possess; verily Allah loves not the proud, the boastful. Quran - 4:36 (There are many more verses)

    The next step was to free slaves:
    Certainly We have created men [to dwell] in distress. What! Does he think that no one has power over him? He shall say, “I have wasted much wealth” Does he think that no one sees him? Have We not given him two eyes, a tongue and two lips, and We pointed out to him the two conspicuous ways [of good and evil]? But he would not attempt the uphill road. What will make you comprehend what the uphill road is? It is the setting free of a slave....Quran - 90:4-13

    Islam recommended it as an act of expiation for many types of sin. The atonement for sins like unintentional murder and breaking one’s vow of not approaching his wife was the freeing of one slave.

    Slaves can ask for their own freedom:
    And if any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing (to enable them to earn their freedom for a certain sum), give them such a deed if ye know any good in them: yea, give them something yourselves out of the means which God has given to you. - Quran 24:33.

    Prophet Muhammad pbuh didn't trade slaves he purchased them and freed them. He personally freed 63 slaves. One of his wife was a slave which he freed and married. One of his son's he adopted was a slave he freed. Islam changed the meaning of slave, from the lowest form a human could be, into the highest form, the slave of God. We all muslims believe we are the slave of God.

    By the way, Atheism doesn't even have moral system. All there is to atheism is a lack of belief in God, nothing else, no set of moral codes. According to atheism there is nothing wrong slavery.
    1. You know, this is an odd thing. If god would have just said "slavery is wrong, end slavery" or anything of the sort, I'd be inclined to believe that slavery couldn't end overnight and they were taking a practical stance towards it.

    But........then again, it always has. Much of the end of slavery has been instant for many countries. Even though it may have been a lot of work to that point, the actual ending of slaves was instant. In fact, many of the arab countries that were so heavily Islamic came in last when it came to abolishing slavery!
    --------------
    But I digress, this is God we are talking about! Surely he had a reason for centuries of slaves to remain slaves. Oh wait, there wasn't one?
    ---------------------------

    2. Sadly they weren't treated "like a human being", especially since they were denied the basics of freedom. Wow, you are actually supporting slavery here lulz.
    ---------------------


    Ok lets move on to the biggest problem with Islam and freeing slaves.


    Lets say a normal person buys a slave. He pays money to the slave trader, the slave trader gets his money(business), and he then can own a slave and do whatever he wants.

    Lets say Muhammad buys a slave. He pays money to the slave trader, the slave trader gets his money(business), and then he can own the slave and do whatever he wants.(free the slave).


    You see, the naivety of you muslims is that Muhammad helped abolish slavery. He did not. Buying and freeing slaves is still BUYING slaves. You are still supporting the slave trade by purchasing slaves.
    -In fact, you'd do more for abolishing slavery by just not buying slaves.

    Example: It would be like Coke using slaves to make their product. Then in a show of protest, you buy their product and throw it in the trash. They don't give a shit what you do with their product, as long as you buy it.


    This is something I think people don't understand and continue to think is a good thing. If anyone really wanted to stop slavery they'd make a law banning it, not some "treat slaves better" mentality and helping the slave trade by buying slaves.


  13. #41
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    1. You know, this is an odd thing. If god would have just said "slavery is wrong, end slavery" or anything of the sort, I'd be inclined to believe that slavery couldn't end overnight and they were taking a practical stance towards it.
    There are numerous verses in Quran telling people to free slaves. Islam's stance on slavery is obvious and does not even need to be stated. Your argument has no merit. It is like me saying atheism doesn't teach that slavery is wrong because it doesn't have a set of moral codes therefore atheism supports slavery.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    But........then again, it always has. Much of the end of slavery has been instant for many countries. Even though it may have been a lot of work to that point, the actual ending of slaves was instant[/B]. In fact, many of the arab countries that were so heavily Islamic came in last when it came to abolishing slavery!
    REALLY? Please tell me you are joking. Go pick up a history book!

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    But I digress, this is God we are talking about! Surely he had a reason for centuries of slaves to remain slaves. Oh wait, there wasn't one?
    God gives us free will and slavery is the result of the actions of people. The most basic teaching of Islam (and all the Abrahamic religions) is that the whole point of this life is to test of your belief in God. Let me try to rationalize slavery for you:

    God may decide to make one person a slave master and give him wealth and power, to test his belief in God and whether he will use his wealth and power for good and decide to free slaves, or whether he will do the opposite. God may decide to make one person a slave, to test his belief in God, whether he will ask for help from God when he is need of help. God has infinite knowledge and we do not, just because something may not make sense to us, it doesn't mean there isn't a good reason for it happening. Try to comprehend infinite knowledge.



    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    2. Sadly they weren't treated "like a human being", especially since they were denied the basics of freedom. Wow, you are actually supporting slavery here lulz.
    You don't say. That is why the first step Islam took to abolish slavery was first make people consider them normal people, as mentioned in the Quran.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Ok lets move on to the biggest problem with Islam and freeing slaves.

    Lets say a normal person buys a slave. He pays money to the slave trader, the slave trader gets his money(business), and he then can own a slave and do whatever he wants.

    Lets say Muhammad buys a slave. He pays money to the slave trader, the slave trader gets his money(business), and then he can own the slave and do whatever he wants.(free the slave).


    You see, the naivety of you muslims is that Muhammad helped abolish slavery. He did not. Buying and freeing slaves is still BUYING slaves. You are still supporting the slave trade by purchasing slaves.
    -In fact, you'd do more for abolishing slavery by just not buying slaves.
    The problem here is you think abolishing slavery is an easy task, it is as not simple as it sounds. Societies functioned on slavery, slavery was used in nearly every empire throughout history. Abolishing slavery straight away is like discovering all computers cause cancer and they trying to remove them all from the face of the earth at once, society won't be able to function and it is not even realistically possible. Think of all the communication problems, traffic problems, economical problems it will cause, just to name a few.

    Prophet Muhammad pbuh used his money to free slaves. I would like to see you use your wages to give child sweatshop workers in third world countries a better life. He pbuh couldn't exactly steal them and as I hope you have understood that abolishing slavery is a complex progress and takes time. Islam knew that it would take time and hence started the process of aboshing slavery, telling people to free slaves, it didn't even need to state slavery is wrong in the Quran. Anyone with common sense knows that if that says to free slaves in numerous verses obviously it means that slavery is wrong.

    Slavery is still common today. All the west have done is move the sweatshops from the west to third world countries in Asia, Africa and South America. It is not even possible for these large companies to make billions without a form of slavery where workers are forced to work 19 hours a day or else face death from starvation. Without the slaves in third world countries they won't have any large profit margins. The billions they make are the billions, the millions of slaves deserve to be paid. It is like investing in stock, the money your make from stocks, is the money someone else loses from their stocks. The world still revolves around slavery, and the west depends on slavery.

    I love how you ignored the point about atheism. I find it funny when atheists attack Islam on morality based on their ignorance fed by propaganda sites created by Christian missionaries from USA. When atheism doesn't even have a set of moral codes. According to atheism rape is natural(Sam Harris), there is nothing wrong with incest with your sister(Lawrence Krauss), and since it doesn't mention anything about slavery I am going to say it supports slavery too. I mean it doesn't say slavery is wrong.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 02-24-2014 at 03:15 PM.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  14. #42
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    There are numerous verses in Quran telling people to free slaves. Islam's stance on slavery is obvious and does not even need to be stated. Your argument has no merit. It is like me saying atheism doesn't teach that slavery is wrong because it doesn't have a set of moral codes therefore atheism supports slavery.
    Yes but there are also numerous verses telling you what to do with the slaves you own(or can own). Is your viewpoint so naive that you think the Quran/Hadiths don't mention slaves? I mean several times here you are referencing

    "It is like me saying atheism doesn't teach that slavery is wrong because it doesn't have a set of moral codes therefore atheism supports slavery."
    -But atheism isn't a belief structure and doesn't make laws..... Your example is saying that "if it says nothing" but Islam says a LOT about slavery, while atheism has no comment. Hadiths even go into the laws and such about slavery.
    http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Ha...holars:Slavery


    I mean it's apples and oranges there really.

    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Let me try to rationalize slavery for you:

    God may decide to make one person a slave master and give him wealth and power, to test his belief in God and whether he will use his wealth and power for good and decide to free slaves, or whether he will do the opposite. God may decide to make one person a slave, to test his belief in God, whether he will ask for help from God when he is need of help. God has infinite knowledge and we do not, just because something may not make sense to us, it doesn't mean there isn't a good reason for it happening. Try to comprehend infinite knowledge.
    You don't say. That is why the first step Islam took to abolish slavery was first make people consider them normal people, as mentioned in the Quran.
    So, if I made you a slave, it's ok, because it's "god's will" and it is to "test your belief", you forget people didn't just "wind up slaves" they were forced into slavery. Wow, you just....wow. Either you are incredibly ignorant, or just plain stupid.

    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    The problem here is you think abolishing slavery is an easy task, it is as not simple as it sounds. Societies functioned on slavery, slavery was used in nearly every empire throughout history. Abolishing slavery straight away is like discovering all computers cause cancer and they trying to remove them all from the face of the earth at once, society won't be able to function and it is not even realistically possible. Think of all the communication problems, traffic problems, economical problems it will cause, just to name a few.
    I didn't say it was easy, I said it was the right thing to do.

    You are making excuses for why GOD didn't even say to abolish slavery.


    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Prophet Muhammad pbuh used his money to free slaves. I would like to see you use your wages to give child sweatshop workers in third world countries a better life. He pbuh couldn't exactly steal them and as I hope you have understood that abolishing slavery is a complex progress and takes time. Islam knew that it would take time and hence started the process of aboshing slavery, telling people to free slaves, it didn't even need to state slavery is wrong in the Quran. Anyone with common sense knows that if that says to free slaves in numerous verses obviously it means that slavery is wrong.
    You are a fucking idiot. What muhammad did, only affected a small handful of people, and the slave traders still got their money.

    It would be like me giving my wages to a sweatshop, doesn't solve the problem, only makes a handful of people better off.

    I mean not only are we talking about Muhammad, but GOD comes into the mix here. GOD says "eh, keep slavery for another thousand years" to the middle east!

    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Slavery is still common today. All the west have done is move the sweatshops from the west to third world countries in Asia, Africa and South America. It is not even possible for these large companies to make billions without a form of slavery where workers are forced to work 19 hours a day or else face death from starvation. Without the slaves in third world countries they won't have any large profit margins. The billions they make are the billions, the millions of slaves deserve to be paid. It is like investing in stock, the money your make from stocks, is the money someone else loses from their stocks. The world still revolves around slavery, and the west depends on slavery.
    So....off topic much? Slavery still exist today, yup. Not related to the topic and if anything shouldn't Islam/muslims do something about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    I love how you ignored the point about atheism. I find it funny when atheists attack Islam on morality based on their ignorance fed by propaganda sites created by Christian missionaries from USA. When atheism doesn't even have a set of moral codes. According to atheism rape is natural(Sam Harris), there is nothing wrong with incest with your sister(Lawrence Krauss), and since it doesn't mention anything about slavery I am going to say it supports slavery too. I mean it doesn't say slavery is wrong.
    Christian.....missionaries....from the USA......created propaganda sites that do what? Sorry do these sites tell me "Islam permits slavery" no, the quran does. Do these sites tell me the history of Islam and the middle east, no history books do.

    You are mistaking a personal opinion with atheism.(go figure).

    Atheism is the lack of belief in god, he does not exist. That's it. An atheist might believe such and such, but that has nothing to do with atheism. There is no set commandments, no doctrine, nothing.


    -How do muslims never see this? Islam, christianity have doctrines, they have text that shows their beliefs, that they all must follow. Yet....atheism is just the lack of belief. It's not some grand set of beliefs in evolution, or some ridiculous set of "science is my god" beliefs, no, atheism is by definition the belief that there is no god(lack of belief).
    ------------------------------------------------------------



    This has got to be the hundredth time I've had to explain what Atheism is to a Muslim here. It's beyond ridiculous how stupid kids are that they can't just google it.


  15. #43
    checkme323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MH370, Indian ocean
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Dead
    can't you people all just get along we are all humans we are meant to love each other

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to checkme323 For This Useful Post:

    Ferris Bueller (02-24-2014)

  17. #44
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    [Q] Is Muslims are stupids?

    Had to stop reading there because the tears of laughter were blinding me.

  18. #45
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,706
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    846
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    [Q] Is Muslims are stupids?

    Had to stop reading there because the tears of laughter were blinding me.
    This right here was the killer :

    PS: there is 2 worlds, not one, The first for humans and the second for Gin(goblin). Do you know the second world have provide better than humans thousands of times because they are using magic.
    Dis nigga said goblin.

    Dis nigga said 2 worlds and he said goblins.

    Man what the hell is this a fuckin harry potter book?

    How can people take this shit seriously?

    "“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] All you need to know about ON/OFF bytes
    By AeroMan in forum WarRock Hack Source Code
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-01-2013, 07:32 AM
  2. All you need to know about knowing.
    By microcup in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 05:01 PM
  3. [Info] All You Need to Know About The A.V.A Section
    By /b/oss in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 10:31 AM
  4. All you need to know about MW3
    By diekos995 in forum XBOX General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 09:49 AM
  5. All You Need To Hack V.36
    By -[standoff]- in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 08:35 AM

Tags for this Thread