Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Angry Answer This If you dare!

Here's the question. Why do Asian's mainly Pakistani's or Muslims whatever who live and work in the UK are able to amass enough money to buy out houses, buy out shops and get luxurious cars?

I live in Birmingham and no joke 50% of the population are from other counties. Most churches have been turned into a mosque, most of our houses have been taken through housing means or been bort out to either live in or rent out for people who cant get housing property. Also why is every doctor a Muslim, Indian or other? Why are all the taxi drivers all Muslim, Indian or other? Why are all shop owners turn out to be Muslim, Indian, Let me tell you this i have 2 kids living with my partner in a 2 bedroom, 12 story flat i live at the top. We have been trying to get a move for 6 years. Now i bet your thinking " why you moaning when you have somewhere to live" well here we go. 1. have to pay rent that's higher than a 3 bedroom house because we have to pay for the caretakers services in terms of cleaning the halls B.S due to he don't clean at all. 2. We don't have central heating its fucking freezing and we don't get help at all and we have 2 kids in 2 layers of clothes. 3. we don't have double glazing, we have shit ass windows that have gaps that i can fit my fingers thru so had to resort on blocking them with towels. 4. 12 stories high hmmmmm Fire Much? since we have been living here their has been 3 fires and we had to evacuate, imagine the fear. 5. we live in one of the most hated estates in Birmingham so 80% of the people in my block are either crack heads, alcoholics or ex-convicts.

We can not get a place because the Asian community have taken them all. I am sick to death of walking down the street and seeing luxurious cars parked outside there palace houses and seeing there smug faces as they stand outside talking to their next door neighbor who also happens to have a fancy car and house, YET! they cant speak a fucking word in English? or they become rude and talk their native language around us in a English spoken country. Its disrespectful and downright rude!

so tell me and be brave, after all its a debate right? speak your mind.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    This is a community problem, has nothing to do with Islam or even muslims. Heck, not even race to be honest.

Stop thinking you are a special snowflake and that this reflects on everyone else.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I take it you don't live in the UK then. what is the snowflake all about? you go on that its not about race but guess what it is! if there was no Asian people in my country we British born people would each have a house each. 63.23 million + people live in the UK and 50% of that are Asian its fucking sick to think we have to change the rules for them. don't bother replying to this unless you are from the UK yourself as it don't apply to Americans especially when only 1% of you population hold Asian's and that your land mass is 1000x bigger than ours.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by bealziibub1983 View Post
    I take it you don't live in the UK then. what is the snowflake all about? you go on that its not about race but guess what it is! if there was no Asian people in my country we British born people would each have a house each. 63.23 million + people live in the UK and 50% of that are Asian its fucking sick to think we have to change the rules for them. don't bother replying to this unless you are from the UK yourself as it don't apply to Americans especially when only 1% of you population hold Asian's and that your land mass is 1000x bigger than ours.
    No, it applies to me, I just already know the answer

Immigrants.

There is a weird notion that Immigrants are "taking the jobs" or "changing the place", while yes, they may change some things eventually as the culture adapts, most immigrants have nothing to do with the law even if they are from a ridiculously different lifestyle.(asian).

Immigrants don't "take your jobs", fact is that unless you are a dumbass and don't specialize, you probably wouldn't be going into that job anyway. Employers don't hire people and pay them well just because they are immigrants, but because they are more suited for the job.

What you are complaining about is something only a naive soul would, people move for jobs/opportunity, it's how the world has always been. If you can't get hired over them than its really your own fault. I doubt you are an unemployed doctor, or anything of the sort judging by the way you talk.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Ferris Bueller (02-17-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    What does this have to do with Islam?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingk22 View Post
    What does this have to do with Islam?
    It doesn't. It really doesn't have anything to do with anything. It's just some idiot trying to complain about "immigrants" lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    So you're content with Employers giving people such as you, unskilled workers, high-paying jobs just because you're a local?
    Fascinating.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    For once i agree with your