Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool

    Just going through another debate in this section


    Umm , I think you guys already watched it . I watched it and It was offending the Muslims and Buddhism but It actually offended Muslims more than any other thing. I'm just telling you guys that this is the illuminati itself. I remember most of you guys saying "Muslims are terrorists , Islam is terrorism.", but what do you think of this ? A necklace with Allah in it and It was burnt . So yeah some people offend Muslims and then you say Muslims are terrorists and by the way the Necklace which had Allah name on it was actually removed and edited because Muslims got mad and even other people defended Muslims and they made petition to remove it and It worked.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

    Zuhrain (02-27-2014)

  3. #2
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,706
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    846
    My Mood
    Hot
    So what does terrorism have to do with this?

    Also, I do believe this has plenty of illuminati references but how does this affect you in any way shape or form?

    "“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

  4. #3
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lux's heart
    Posts
    5,767
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,194
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    they edited the video? before this they used necklace in the name of Allah?
    Subscribe my channel
    Its about League of Legends

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3e...VUjViCRban4Axw

    I really appreciate if you guys subscribe


  5. #4
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,706
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    846
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuhrain View Post
    they edited the video? before this they used necklace in the name of Allah?
    Yes.


    "“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ferris Bueller For This Useful Post:

    Zuhrain (02-27-2014)

  7. #5
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lux's heart
    Posts
    5,767
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,194
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Johnson View Post


    Yes.

    owh.. i see.. thanks for showing me
    Subscribe my channel
    Its about League of Legends

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3e...VUjViCRban4Axw

    I really appreciate if you guys subscribe


  8. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Muntailor View Post

    Umm , I think you guys already watched it . I watched it and It was offending the Muslims and Buddhism but It actually offended Muslims more than any other thing. I'm just telling you guys that this is the illuminati itself. I remember most of you guys saying "Muslims are terrorists , Islam is terrorism.", but what do you think of this ? A necklace with Allah in it and It was burnt . So yeah some people offend Muslims and then you say Muslims are terrorists and by the way the Necklace which had Allah name on it was actually removed and edited because Muslims got mad and even other people defended Muslims and they made petition to remove it and It worked.
    This is the illuminati? How is that again? Oh....because it's in egypt? Because they are using egyptian mythology?
    -------------------

    Listen I hate to tell you this, but you are a fucking moron. Not only should no one give a shit if some trinket gets burned in CGI. It's a goddamn pop video, I'm surprised ANYONE cares at all. They even had the decency to edit it, and you are still bitching.


    People call muslims terrorist and trinket gets burned in cgi.(it's not even burned!). Those aren't similar in the slightest.


    I'm just at a lost how utterly stupid this is and how anyone could take this as a serious subject.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-27-2014 at 10:15 PM.


  9. #7
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Johnson View Post
    So what does terrorism have to do with this?

    Also, I do believe this has plenty of illuminati references but how does this affect you in any way shape or form?
    You have to make connections in what's happening , some angry / mad Muslims do anything for this and the west say that's terrorism. I mean If I'm in a class with you and you're Muslim If I tried to make you mad you will fight me ... that's why I'm just telling the people here the Muslims have nothing to do with terrorism but yeah only some idiots who don't know Islam kill for nothing.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  10. #8
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    This is the illuminati? How is that again? Oh....because it's in egypt? Because they are using egyptian mythology?
    -------------------

    Listen I hate to tell you this, but you are a fucking moron. Not only should no one give a shit if some trinket gets burned in CGI. It's a goddamn pop video, I'm surprised ANYONE cares at all. They even had the decency to edit it, and you are still bitching.


    People call muslims terrorist and trinket gets burned in cgi.(it's not even burned!). Those aren't similar in the slightest.


    I'm just at a lost how utterly stupid this is and how anyone could take this as a serious subject.
    Fuck that , read what I said again. I'm not going to say anything except that you didn't read any shit. It has nothing to do with Egypt or Egyptian mythology .
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    People call muslims terrorist and trinket gets burned in cgi.(it's not even burned!). Those aren't similar in the slightest.
    Whatever happened they just want to fucking make religious people mad and refer to the Illuminati.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  11. #9
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Muntailor View Post

    You have to make connections in what's happening , some angry / mad Muslims do anything for this and the west say that's terrorism. I mean If I'm in a class with you and you're Muslim If I tried to make you mad you will fight me ... that's why I'm just telling the people here the Muslims have nothing to do with terrorism but yeah only some idiots who don't know Islam kill for nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muntailor View Post

    Fuck that , read what I said again. I'm not going to say anything except that you didn't read any shit. It has nothing to do with Egypt or Egyptian mythology .

    Whatever happened they just want to fucking make religious people mad and refer to the Illuminati.

    You are taking offense to something that wasn't even meant to be offensive.(and has since been corrected). All they did was put a trinket on there. They did not intentionally burn it to spite the muslims or w/e, they can't even read arabic, so they wouldn't know.



    What you are doing is taking offense from an accident. Grow the fuck up and realize that Katy Perry is not part of the "illuminati", that this wasn't meant to offend you, and that you are being a little bitch over a goddamn pop music video.


    If anything you are proving that muslims get upset over nothing.


  12. #10
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You are taking offense to something that wasn't even meant to be offensive.(and has since been corrected). All they did was put a trinket on there. They did not intentionally burn it to spite the muslims or w/e, they can't even read arabic, so they wouldn't know.
    You're really defending her as If she don't know what "Allah" means or aka "الله" , don't just tell me that It was an accident or It was a sudden. You cannot just disapprove that shit it is really CLEAR. If you're using your words in cases like this , then I can use it for other things just like this (when a Muslim do something wrong or suicide with explosions(That's if he was because the media says for anything bad that the muslims did it): What the fuck , It was an accident he can't even read the Qur'an , he don't even know what is Islam .

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    What you are doing is taking offense from an accident. Grow the fuck up and realize that Katy Perry is not part of the "illuminati", that this wasn't meant to offend you, and that you are being a little bitch over a goddamn pop music video.
    No it isn't an accident putting Allah's name in it , I would say it was accident if they just made this necklace has HANG UP FUCK UP SHIT UP NOTHING , anything anyword even if it was random word in Arabic but when It comes to "Allah" with putting the accent of Allah's name in arabic I would say your theory is bullshit.
    And that's the main case , It is a music / song. And yeah , she's a part of the illuminati and she is used as a part of illuminati because many people loves the music.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    If anything you are proving that muslims get upset over nothing.
    Go check the comments in this YouTube video, bro.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  13. #11
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh man, if Katy Perry was part of the Illuminati that would be a good thing.

    Of all the issues in this world, you get upset about a pop music video which already fixed the problem.


    There is no satisfying blind hate like this, you can go on and on but at the end of the day it's a trinket that was destroyed with cgi, not even in reality.
    -------------


    Again, all you are doing is perpetuating the stereotype that muslims are always upset and complain/threaten over the most insignificant things. If you want people to keep doing that, go ahead, but don't get upset when people call you a fucking moron later.


  14. #12
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Oh man, if Katy Perry was part of the Illuminati that would be a good thing.

    Of all the issues in this world, you get upset about a pop music video which already fixed the problem.


    There is no satisfying blind hate like this, you can go on and on but at the end of the day it's a trinket that was destroyed with cgi, not even in reality.
    -------------


    Again, all you are doing is perpetuating the stereotype that muslims are always upset and complain/threaten over the most insignificant things. If you want people to keep doing that, go ahead, but don't get upset when people call you a fucking moron later.
    I'm not mad because it is just a music video but infact I'm saying that because many other people got mad for this scene.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  15. #13
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Muntailor View Post

    I'm not mad because it is just a music video but infact I'm saying that because many other people got mad for this scene.
    Yes, and they are all idiots.


  16. #14
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Can it even be anymore obvious? There are one eyed symbols everywhere in the video, as usual. The sign of the Dajjal.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  17. #15
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Can it even be anymore obvious? There are one eyed symbols everywhere in the video, as usual. The sign of the Dajjal.
    Yeah. It's almost like they were using Egyptian mythology!

    Obviously those have to do with the illuminati and not egyptian mythos. Clearly there are no pyramids, egyptian dressing, or even the fucking god Isis.

    Nah, it's an illuminati video.


    You are right, good for you!


Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Unity 3d- Lets get this section going
    By sebacod3 in forum Unity / UDK / GameStudio / CryEngine Development
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 05:43 PM
  2. [Discussion] Can we get this section going?
    By qazmad123 in forum World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 02:47 PM
  3. [Help] Get this section up and going
    By WOLFPACK X69X in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 05:36 AM
  4. Respect for choobs in this section is just sad
    By InCognito in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 220
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 10:43 AM
  5. [Discussion]Just a few thing's to liven up this section
    By iRobot™ in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 12:47 PM