Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    13E7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Angry Israel Vs Lebanon or .... This one?

    i cant add any comment to this Pics

    [IMG]http:/mbers.abunawaf.com/balot/aug/1.jpg[/IMG]

    [IMG]http:/mbers.abunawaf.com/balot/aug/2.jpg[/IMG]

    [IMG]http:/mbers.abunawaf.com/balot/aug/3.jpg[/IMG]

    [IMG]http:/mbers.abunawaf.com/balot/aug/4.jpg[/IMG]

    [IMG]http:/mbers.abunawaf.com/balot/aug/5.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Aggressi0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Its called propaganda, its too obvious cause the images are pretty high quality... and why didn't the person help not just take pictures, dont be retarded.

    or its like this

    http:/tube.com/watch?v=KzrbWOAaXU4

    Civilians with Hamas...

  3. #3
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    no, theyre high quality because photographers with absolutly no heart roam around the world, constantly looking for shit like this.



    like that

  4. #4
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressi0n View Post
    Its called propaganda, its too obvious cause the images are pretty high quality... and why didn't the person help not just take pictures, dont be retarded.

    or its like this

    http:/tube.com/watch?v=KzrbWOAaXU4

    Civilians with Hamas...
    Do u even have clue about the world u live in have you ever seen shit outside the tv

  5. #5
    Aggressi0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    Do u even have clue about the world u live in have you ever seen shit outside the tv
    Shut up your a fucking retard, Civilians always around hamas soldiers and when they get shot Israelis are targetting civilians, no they are killing hamas. That by far is the best come back ever, and stop being a dumb fuck debate not your stupid fucking excuse for a come back you piece of shit.

  6. #6
    icet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    0

    :(

    its verry sad whats happening

  7. #7
    EyalZamir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Behind You! Watch out!
    Posts
    393
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    10
    IM from israel, dont belive what u see... they are the ones that attacking us!
    we are just defensing.
    sometimes we have to do things and its result on the outer arabian ppls.

  8. #8
    gunot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,861
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by EyalZamir View Post
    IM from israel, dont belive what u see... they are the ones that attacking us!
    we are just defensing.
    sometimes we have to do things and its result on the outer arabian ppls.
    lol your a moron.... brain washt moron..

  9. #9
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Unless your mind only functions during the summer kidnapping of the two soldiers then I can understand your perspective. But, be real here! Israel has been occupying Palestine for over 5 decades. There are 10's of thousands of Hezbollah members in Israeli dungeons. If israel was so pro the freedom of there 2 soldiers then recompensation for the 10's of thousands of Hezbollah members must be met? Or...According to you Israeli blood is more valuable then Arab blood? I'm sorry but I hate to confide with the propoganda you spit through the speakers.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Box3JJ2o2RM

  10. #10
    Aggressi0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    Unless your mind only functions during the summer kidnapping of the two soldiers then I can understand your perspective. But, be real here! Israel has been occupying Palestine for over 5 decades. There are 10's of thousands of Hezbollah members in Israeli dungeons. If israel was so pro the freedom of there 2 soldiers then recompensation for the 10's of thousands of Hezbollah members must be met? Or...According to you Israeli blood is more valuable then Arab blood? I'm sorry but I hate to confide with the propoganda you spit through the speakers.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Box3JJ2o2RM
    Because if they release them, then thats 10k more people who will be able to attack them, common sense. Also Hezbollah lied they were just trying to get Israel out, but now they are out for 6 years and still attack Israel, maybe if Hezbollah stops attacking and signs peace treaty there could be peace, but they don't want peace they want to fight tell Israel is non existent and thats not retaliation thats hate.

    EndriT you were brain washed to think stupid is stupit. Good contribution to the post EndriT a notable post of yours which shows your great contribution to the Debate Forum.
    Last edited by Aggressi0n; 05-22-2007 at 09:52 PM.

  11. #11
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Lol... Agression Ask yourself why was Hezbollah first created? Hezbollah formed in the late 80’s because of the Illegal occupation imposed on Lebanon. The organization Hezbollah threaded to fight off the foreign occupying force… This is not a terrorist organization but a resistance movement. Its funny how during the Lebanon war, 90% of Hezbollah victims were militia whilst 90% of Israeli victims were civilians… Who’s humane now? Who’s just now? Another reason, which you forget, is when Israel left Lebanon in the year 2000 they still occupied northern regions such as dirb ghala. Hezbollah imposed its movement to ridding the occupying forces. Hezbollah has never harmfully or randomly attacked a nation without a reason. 50 years of occupation, and their militia members in Israeli dungeons gives them every right to fight out the Israeli occupiers. Also, According to many people Israel is a terrorist nation... Whats the difference between Hezbollah and Israel then?
    Last edited by jeehad; 05-23-2007 at 08:41 AM.

  12. #12
    Aggressi0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    Lol... Agression Ask yourself why was Hezbollah first created? Hezbollah formed in the late 80’s because of the Illegal occupation imposed on Lebanon. The organization Hezbollah threaded to fight off the foreign occupying force… This is not a terrorist organization but a resistance movement. Its funny how during the Lebanon war, 90% of Hezbollah victims were militia whilst 90% of Israeli victims were civilians… Who’s humane now? Who’s just now? Another reason, which you forget, is when Israel left Lebanon in the year 2000 they still occupied northern regions such as dirb ghala. Hezbollah imposed its movement to ridding the occupying forces. Hezbollah has never harmfully or randomly attacked a nation without a reason. 50 years of occupation, and their militia members in Israeli dungeons gives them every right to fight out the Israeli occupiers. Also, According to many people Israel is a terrorist nation... Whats the difference between Hezbollah and Israel then?
    So trying to get rid of the PLO forces in Southern Lebanon is Illegal, I didn't know that attacking the aggressor is illegal, sorry that your retarded, Allah didn't like you I guess. Your a damn moron seriously if you caught a guy trying to kill you and instead of killing him you decided to lock him up cause if you released him he would kill you, would you do it? No you wouldn't SHUT UP YOUR DUMB. You do not know what a terrorist is even though you are one I guess cause do you see them saying their going to kill all the Lebanese and Palestinians? No you don't but you do see it from Hezbollah and the PLO.

  13. #13
    element379's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    Thumbs down stupid people!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    no, theyre high quality because photographers with absolutly no heart roam around the world, constantly looking for shit like this.



    like that

    i totally agreee with u dude, i mean wtf, kinda person has a high quality camera like the guy who took these pictures of the little boy and vulture...and the son and his mom, i mean cmon leave them alone!!!!!!!! why take pictures of this shit??? what if the shoe were on he other fucking foot...then what? let me kill you mother and take a pic of u trying to keep her alive...then what? makes sense doesnt it? ALOT I THINK.....

  14. #14
    element379's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by 13E7 View Post
    i cant add any comment to this Pics

    [IMG]http:/mbers.abunawaf.com/balot/aug/1.jpg[/IMG]

    [IMG]http:/mbers.abunawaf.com/balot/aug/2.jpg[/IMG]

    [IMG]http:/mbers.abunawaf.com/balot/aug/3.jpg[/IMG]

    [IMG]http:/mbers.abunawaf.com/balot/aug/4.jpg[/IMG]

    [IMG]http:/mbers.abunawaf.com/balot/aug/5.jpg[/IMG]
    its pretty sad she died from a gunshot wound to the shoulder though......

  15. #15
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by element379 View Post
    its pretty sad she died from a gunshot wound to the shoulder though......
    she didnt die

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. help with this one hack
    By najo22 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 03:02 AM
  2. this forum has one problem
    By prox32 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 06:14 AM
  3. A wierd game (if it is one)anyway read this
    By thechewu in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 04:21 PM
  4. any one have this hack?
    By usmrean in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 08:48 AM
  5. Lebanon/Iran VS. Israel
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 03:19 PM