Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 86
  1. #16
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by element379 View Post
    LOL ROFL LMAO talk about being a hypocrite, "...goddam..." hahaha moron!
    wtf. youre a fucking retard. how the fuck am i a hypocrite? everyone spells it like that. i know im wrong, but i dont give a fuck, i spell it like that. got a problem?

  2. #17
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,176
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,554
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I think the video is sick, though I support the withdrawal of American troops, killing them is making it worse. That guy is a sick bastard, and deserves to die. Honestly, I'd just love it if America could just negotiate with the Muslim population, but considering how America acts, I am not surprised.

    America has a MAJOR superiority complex. They do idiotic things to solve their current problems as fast as possible and then 40 years later have to face the consequences. 40 years ago, they supported people to help take & revolutionize the government in Middle Eastern governments, but the people turned (unsurprisingly), and now they got this. History repeats itself, America keeps doing things that will bite it's ass later on. I can't remember all of them but here are a few: Russians, Muslims, Germany, & Japan (semi). I partially think it has to do with Democrats vs Republicans, they have different agendas that conflict and end up hurting each other years later.

    Fuck, we need Al Gore.


    100% With you.

  3. #18
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    Oh ya, Allahs will to kill, you probably dont care, but i have a Muslim Friend, Immagrants From Afganistan, i was talking to him about this whole thing, and he said," Those People in Iraq, call themselfs Muslims, but they are a Disgrace" His Family is From Northern Afganistan, and Lived in the Premisis of the Northern Alliance, a Group of Muslims, Allies with america, Fighting against Terrorism. How about you tell your little raghead friends to stop Blowing themselfs up because they are Gealous of the U.S, its economy and government , or shall i say, " Allahs Will" Fucking Stupid.
    It really doesn't matter what fuckin type of muslim u are and one more shit
    These niggas dont blow they ass up its wats u SEE in yo fuckin TV end of story ALL you people do me a favor dont talk about shit you see on TV
    do some REAL RESEARCH FOR ONCE I dont criticize others by seeing them on TV Muslims dont hate Christians they dont hate Jews if it was like tht Islam wouldnt be the fastest growing religion on earth I RESPECT ALL OF YOU i wont be disrespecting others jus because they dont agree with me

    EDIT: This is warfare people WILL KILL EAch other so dont feel sorried for their DEAD ASS US soldiers Or Iraqi militants when you go in war ur ass will die
    US troops arent bad people their innocent just like all of you YOu the people its your leaders who are the guilty
    Last edited by <sniper>; 05-25-2007 at 08:32 PM.

  4. #19
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,686
    Reputation
    2936
    Thanks
    9,514
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    It really doesn't matter what fuckin type of muslim u are and one more shit
    These niggas dont blow they ass up its wats u SEE in yo fuckin TV end of story ALL you people do me a favor dont talk about shit you see on TV
    do some REAL RESEARCH FOR ONCE I dont criticize others by seeing them on TV Muslims dont hate Christians they dont hate Jews if it was like tht Islam wouldnt be the fastest growing religion on earth I RESPECT ALL OF YOU i wont be disrespecting others jus because they dont agree with me

    EDIT: This is warfare people WILL KILL EAch other so dont feel sorried for their DEAD ASS US soldiers Or Iraqi militants when you go in war ur ass will die
    US troops arent bad people their innocent just like all of you YOu the people its your leaders who are the guilty
    So, are you saying Muslims don't strap themselves with bombs and kill people? Because if you think that, you are highly delusional. It's not just TV, it's in the newspapers, online, blogs, forums, even Al-Jazeera shows that stuff. The terrorists DO hate Christians, but this shouldn't be a surprise, because Christians and Muslims have been going at it for a little more than a Millenia. I criticize both the American and Middle Eastern governments for not doing their jobs/intervening & looking for a permanent solution. Being the fastest growing religion is nothing to be proud of. It's all statistically based on growth rates/multiplication. The Middle-East/North Africa is the breeding grounds for Islam, and 90%+ of this "growth" is from new born children, born inside Muslim families.

    And you think just because these people are at war, they should die? They support their countries, which is nothing less than patriotic. What about all those innocent people and bystanders that get killed, what do you tell their families? Most of these people are innocent people no different than you and me. Personally, I think it's disgusting. It pisses me off to hear someone die to unjust causes, but I think what pisses me off the most about this video is that he is hiding behind a sniper rifle like a coward. These guys didn't get a chance to defend themselves, much less knew that they were in the line of sight of a Sniper. If he had balls, he would kill them with equal favor, and that is acceptable. Fighting like a coward is disgraceful, and killing people using cowardly methods just angers me.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Teh Nubasarus (05-01-2008)

  6. #20
    chc18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    So, are you saying Muslims don't strap themselves with bombs and kill people? Because if you think that, you are highly delusional. It's not just TV, it's in the newspapers, online, blogs, forums, even Al-Jazeera shows that stuff. The terrorists DO hate Christians, but this shouldn't be a surprise, because Christians and Muslims have been going at it for a little more than a Millenia. I criticize both the American and Middle Eastern governments for not doing their jobs/intervening & looking for a permanent solution. Being the fastest growing religion is nothing to be proud of. It's all statistically based on growth rates/multiplication. The Middle-East/North Africa is the breeding grounds for Islam, and 90%+ of this "growth" is from new born children, born inside Muslim families.

    And you think just because these people are at war, they should die? They support their countries, which is nothing less than patriotic. What about all those innocent people and bystanders that get killed, what do you tell their families? Most of these people are innocent people no different than you and me. Personally, I think it's disgusting. It pisses me off to hear someone die to unjust causes, but I think what pisses me off the most about this video is that he is hiding behind a sniper rifle like a coward. These guys didn't get a chance to defend themselves, much less knew that they were in the line of sight of a Sniper. If he had balls, he would kill them with equal favor, and that is acceptable. Fighting like a coward is disgraceful, and killing people using cowardly methods just angers me.
    Im Totally with you man.

  7. #21
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    So, are you saying Muslims don't strap themselves with bombs and kill people? Because if you think that, you are highly delusional. It's not just TV, it's in the newspapers, online, blogs, forums, even Al-Jazeera shows that stuff. The terrorists DO hate Christians, but this shouldn't be a surprise, because Christians and Muslims have been going at it for a little more than a Millenia. I criticize both the American and Middle Eastern governments for not doing their jobs/intervening & looking for a permanent solution. Being the fastest growing religion is nothing to be proud
    of. It's all statistically based on growth rates/multiplication. The
    Middle-East/North Africa is the breeding grounds for Islam, and 90%+ of this "growth" is from new born children, born inside Muslim families.

    And you think just because these people are at war, they should die? They support their countries, which is nothing less than patriotic. What about all those innocent people and bystanders that get killed, what do you tell their families? Most of these people are innocent people no different than you and me. Personally, I think it's disgusting. It pisses me off to hear someone die to unjust causes, but I think what pisses me off the most about this video is that he is hiding behind a sniper rifle like a coward. These guys didn't get a chance to defend themselves, much less knew that they were in the line of sight of a Sniper. If he had balls, he would kill them with equal favor, and that is acceptable. Fighting like a coward is disgraceful, and killing people using cowardly methods just angers me.
    arun dude if a person kills ur mom or ur lil brother in front of you for no fuckin reason what would you do ask those who killed ur family for help? they have no choice
    im talking about palestine the people have rage tht has been increasing for 50 yrs isreali government forced them out of their house killed them bombs their hood they have no choice AND NO WHERE IN ISLAM IT SAID TO KILL URSELF and yes we risk our lives for the sake of our religion and thats when Muslims face a struggle and tht could be with aid food money fighting enemys
    and wen ur in war no matter what religion u know u have a chance of dieing
    OH the Sniper part their cowards think again they roll with tanks they have better weapons they snipe to stay alive so they can kill more I say leave the mid east alone
    C'mon you and i kno THE US faces NO threat of terrorism bunch of people with
    ak's will fuck US dont let corporate news tell LIES to you

  8. #22
    gunot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,861
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    yea the people are mostly US soldiers and its a good thing how would you feel if sum1 violated on ur area for no god dam reason jus making life a lil more fucked up each day
    serilsy your a moron.. go and dick ride sadam more coud you? cant you just be happy that usa take him away from iraq.. moron..

  9. #23
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by EndriT View Post
    serilsy your a moron.. go and dick ride sadam more coud you? cant you just be happy that usa take him away from iraq.. moron..


    ???????????????????????????????? I DON GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE U.S. FUCK SADDAM THE NIGGA WORKED FOR THE US GOVERNMENT FUCK I KNOW FOR A FACT THEY DONT DO SUICIDE BOMBINGs ITS SUM SHIT YOU HEAR ON TV
    AND I AM NO BITCH OR A PUSSY SUM ASS COME VIOLATES ME OR MY PEOPLE
    IMMA DO THE SAME SHIT JUBA DID FUCK EM UP .YOU KIDS DON'T FUCKIN LIVE THERE YOU KIDS NEVER FACED WHAT THEY ARE FACING YOU KIDS SHOULD TURN OFF THAT TV AND DO SOME FUCKIN HOMEWORK STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHICH ASS DIED IN IRAQ ITS WAR NIGGAS WILL DIE LEAVE LIKE THT if you want peace in the mid-east or WORLD AFFAIRS TO STOP wait for jesus (pbuh) to return and guide you guys the right way


    LOOK I AM ANTI-U.S.A GOVERNMENT AND IM NOT HATING AMERICANS IM HATING THOSE BASTARDS THT RUN UR GOVERNMENT AND THIS WORLD SO MY PIONTS WILL PROBABLY GO AGAINST YOU I AM SORRY IF MY WORDS EFFECTED YOU MENTALLY

  10. #24
    gunot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,861
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    ???????????????????????????????? I DON GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE U.S. FUCK SADDAM THE NIGGA WORKED FOR THE US GOVERNMENT FUCK I KNOW FOR A FACT THEY DONT DO SUICIDE BOMBINGs ITS SUM SHIT YOU HEAR ON TV
    AND I AM NO BITCH OR A PUSSY SUM ASS COME VIOLATES ME OR MY PEOPLE
    IMMA DO THE SAME SHIT JUBA DID FUCK EM UP .YOU KIDS DON'T FUCKIN LIVE THERE YOU KIDS NEVER FACED WHAT THEY ARE FACING YOU KIDS SHOULD TURN OFF THAT TV AND DO SOME FUCKIN HOMEWORK STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHICH ASS DIED IN IRAQ ITS WAR NIGGAS WILL DIE LEAVE LIKE THT if you want peace in the mid-east or WORLD AFFAIRS TO STOP wait for jesus (pbuh) to return and guide you guys the right way


    LOOK I AM ANTI-U.S.A GOVERNMENT AND IM NOT HATING AMERICANS IM HATING THOSE BASTARDS THT RUN UR GOVERNMENT AND THIS WORLD SO MY PIONTS WILL PROBABLY GO AGAINST YOU I AM SORRY IF MY WORDS EFFECTED YOU MENTALLY
    serilsly you need help... iraqi are morns.. if they coud stop killing each other.. they woud get some where....

  11. #25
    Aggressi0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    arun dude if a person kills ur mom or ur lil brother in front of you for no fuckin reason what would you do ask those who killed ur family for help? they have no choice
    im talking about palestine the people have rage tht has been increasing for 50 yrs isreali government forced them out of their house killed them bombs their hood they have no choice AND NO WHERE IN ISLAM IT SAID TO KILL URSELF and yes we risk our lives for the sake of our religion and thats when Muslims face a struggle and tht could be with aid food money fighting enemys
    and wen ur in war no matter what religion u know u have a chance of dieing
    OH the Sniper part their cowards think again they roll with tanks they have better weapons they snipe to stay alive so they can kill more I say leave the mid east alone
    C'mon you and i kno THE US faces NO threat of terrorism bunch of people with
    ak's will fuck US dont let corporate news tell LIES to you
    I'm tired of you and your fucking stupidity, you seem to think, the News is ran by the government, it isn't, get it right fucking moron. Also that sniper video isn't just one person, its quite a few, and some clips are repeated. One of them is all over the net, and its know that the soldier survived and shot the sniper then saved the sniper, the sniper wouldn't have done that. Also, haha you actually think it's not Iraqi's doing the suicide bombing, ARE YOU RETARDED?

  12. #26
    element379's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    WoW!

    i just fully watched this for the first time, and WTF!!!!!?!?!?! how the hell did the iraqi motherf*cker get a cam on his rifle?? and why the hell was every single american sildier he shot and killed right in the open??? i dont believe our army can be so stupid....this is just depressing......

  13. #27
    element379's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by icet View Post
    Watch this,iraki sniper in action

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGHEwkTRrtE
    wow dude r u crazy or sumthing??

  14. #28
    Aggressi0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by element379 View Post
    i just fully watched this for the first time, and WTF!!!!!?!?!?! how the hell did the iraqi motherf*cker get a cam on his rifle?? and why the hell was every single american sildier he shot and killed right in the open??? i dont believe our army can be so stupid....this is just depressing......
    It not just one sniper =\

  15. #29
    <sniper>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressi0n View Post
    I'm tired of you and your fucking stupidity, you seem to think, the News is ran by the government, it isn't, get it right fucking moron. Also that sniper video isn't just one person, its quite a few, and some clips are repeated. One of them is all over the net, and its know that the soldier survived and shot the sniper then saved the sniper, the sniper wouldn't have done that. Also, haha you actually think it's not Iraqi's doing the suicide bombing, ARE YOU RETARDED?
    oh dam dude look your words dont count to me u seemed so ignorant fom the
    beginning sf0d. AND WTF DID I SAY I DONT LIKE UR LEADERS I"D FUCKING SHOOT THEM AND FUCK THEM UP ON LIVE TV I AM NOT SCARED OF ANY ASPECTS OF HUMAN LIFE UNLIKE MOST OF YOU BUSHES MASTERS CANT WONT CONTROL ME and WTF u gonna do call up the FBI or CIA dude u might cuz u's pussy
    and im not saying this cuz im a muslim i sayin this as a person of humanity whos fuckin tired of the leaders actin like they the kings and shit

    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    yea the people are mostly US soldiers and its a good thing how would you feel if sum1 violated on ur area for no god dam reason jus making life a lil more fucked up each day
    PS:im sorry to all its not the soildiers fualt i dont blame them they are the innocent just like the Iraqis

  16. #30
    chc18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    arun dude if a person kills ur mom or ur lil brother in front of you for no fuckin reason what would you do ask those who killed ur family for help? they have no choice
    im talking about palestine the people have rage tht has been increasing for 50 yrs isreali government forced them out of their house killed them bombs their hood they have no choice AND NO WHERE IN ISLAM IT SAID TO KILL URSELF and yes we risk our lives for the sake of our religion and thats when Muslims face a struggle and tht could be with aid food money fighting enemys
    and wen ur in war no matter what religion u know u have a chance of dieing
    OH the Sniper part their cowards think again they roll with tanks they have better weapons they snipe to stay alive so they can kill more I say leave the mid east alone
    C'mon you and i kno THE US faces NO threat of terrorism bunch of people with
    ak's will fuck US dont let corporate news tell LIES to you
    The soldiers, their mission IS to help Civilians, Innocent ones, Ya, We Shoot People Disquised as Civilians, but have AK's and Bombs on their Chest, Man sorry, but we Dont Just Shoot people, thats Against the Rules of engagment, we shoot people that are threats, so if your mom and Brother were shot right next to you, Chances are they were hostile, if a Soldier Shoots a Non threat Civilian, your talking A Court Marshall and Almost life in Jail for War crimes.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 1v1 sniper right now. real quick
    By Implify in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 11:42 PM
  2. WHICH SNIPER??? (REAL ONE NOW)
    By Tall kiwi in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 03:54 PM
  3. crossfire sniper ownage! woot!
    By krishna in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 07:08 PM
  4. The REAL sniper rifle guide.
    By Mouzie in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 11:51 PM
  5. Nexon Registration Needs REAL KSSN'S Now
    By Synns in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 06:26 AM