Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 82
  1. #16
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    All those countries have puppet governments for the Zionists. The total aid for those 10 countries was 299 billion while Israel alone has received 185 billion, more than half. Israel received 123 billion in military aid while all those 10 countries put together received 127 billion. You didn't answer why Israel is receiving so much and why did Britain create Israel in the first place if their governments are not controlled by Zionists?
    Can we just close threads if the OP makes claims with absolutely no backing whatsoever and then just goes on to list "it's all because of the jews" as his argument.

    O_O

    Seriously, I can understand conspiracy theory, but without ANYTHING backing you up? lol.


  2. #17
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Can't answer my question. So changes the topic to dodge the question and wants the thread to be closed. lol
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 10-16-2014 at 04:38 AM.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  3. #18
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Can't answer my question. So changes the topic to dodge the question and wants the thread to be closed. lol
    Nice three month bump.

    Sadly I'm not refusing to answer the question, but asking where your evidence is for any of the claims you are making.

    Normally I'm fine with it. But since this is another Zionist conspiracy thread with blatant lies about history, I think it's reasonable for me to ask you to provide backing on each of your claims.

    If you don't like it, then you can leave.


  4. #19
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Nice three month bump.

    Sadly I'm not refusing to answer the question, but asking where your evidence is for any of the claims you are making.

    Normally I'm fine with it. But since this is another Zionist conspiracy thread with blatant lies about history, I think it's reasonable for me to ask you to provide backing on each of your claims.

    If you don't like it, then you can leave.
    The proof was in the Sykes-Picot agreement that I posted. The proof is in the question I asked. Why would the US and European countries help to create a Zionist state and give them billions every year, if they didn't have an influence or control over them? At least Lehsyrus understood the point I made and left.

    Benjamin H. Freedman speech at the Willard Hotel in 1961. He was a Jewish business man and he exposed them. Zionism is only a conspiracy to the ignorant.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  5. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    The proof is in the question I asked.
    Yeah.....you seem to not understand asking rhetorical questions doesn't actually count as proof.

    I'm noticing that you come in here after a couple of months and just spam all these questions about zionism conspiracy, say "you just just don't want to listen to the truth!", and then leave.


    Look buddy, i'm willing to give you a decent shot here. But when your argument is basically "there are extremist muslims because ZIONISM!", you better have a lot of proof backing up that claim you just made.


    The real problem with your conspiracy theory bullshit is that you never actually link any two subjects. You just post them and ask rhetorical questions. That's cool, but I could also use aliens or any number of things using that method.


  6. #21
    locuzt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Yeah.....you seem to not understand asking rhetorical questions doesn't actually count as proof.

    I'm noticing that you come in here after a couple of months and just spam all these questions about zionism conspiracy, say "you just just don't want to listen to the truth!", and then leave.


    Look buddy, i'm willing to give you a decent shot here. But when your argument is basically "there are extremist muslims because ZIONISM!", you better have a lot of proof backing up that claim you just made.


    The real problem with your conspiracy theory bullshit is that you never actually link any two subjects. You just post them and ask rhetorical questions. That's cool, but I could also use aliens or any number of things using that method.
    Obviously all problems that Muslims face are caused by Jews.

  7. #22
    Majin Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by locuzt View Post
    Obviously all problems that Muslims face are caused by Jews.
    Could you be any more anti-Semitic?

  8. #23
    locuzt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosfurian View Post
    Could you be any more anti-Semitic?
    It was clearly sarcasm.

  9. #24
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by locuzt View Post
    It was clearly sarcasm.
    you'd be surprised.....


  10. #25
    Majin Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by locuzt View Post
    It was clearly sarcasm.
    The amount of people who say the type of shit you just said and actually mean it on this section is too damn high.

  11. #26
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by locuzt View Post
    Obviously all problems that Muslims face are caused by Jews.
    Zionist Jews not all Jews. Jews are actually known as people of the book in the Quran and are considered as believers. Here is an American Jew admitting to it all in a speech:
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  12. #27
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Zionist Jews not all Jews. Jews are actually known as people of the book in the Quran and are considered as believers. Here is an American Jew admitting to it all in a speech:
    So lets get this straight. Your proof for this HUUUUUUUUUGE conspiracy, is one man's speech from 1961?

    *sigh* It's sad that people find anything and everything to hate on jews.
    ----------------

    When was the last time we had a guy on here who didn't just automatically label every jew as "zionist" from the get-go like this stupid fuck? Been way too long.


  13. #28
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    So lets get this straight. Your proof for this HUUUUUUUUUGE conspiracy, is one man's speech from 1961?

    *sigh* It's sad that people find anything and everything to hate on jews.
    ----------------

    When was the last time we had a guy on here who didn't just automatically label every jew as "zionist" from the get-go like this stupid fuck? Been way too long.
    The post you are quoting I said Zionist Jews not all Jews.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  14. #29
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    The post you are quoting I said Zionist Jews not all Jews.
    It really doesn't make a difference. You haven't proven anything you claim to be true.


  15. #30
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    It really doesn't make a difference. You haven't proven anything you claim to be true.
    It proves that I don't claim all Jews are Zionists and that you were wrong.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What the truck!? Please explain the reason for this plz...
    By r0me in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-17-2013, 02:51 PM
  2. [Info] The Reasons for Most Scheduled Maintenance's
    By Arctikranqe51 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 03:08 AM
  3. [Release] The reason for the "12-hour" maintenance.
    By FrogIsHam in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 09:09 PM
  4. Reason for the bug reward daily mission
    By Crandon in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 09:29 PM
  5. I hate the internet for many reasons
    By Insomniac in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 08:46 AM