Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 82
  1. #31
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    It proves that I don't claim all Jews are Zionists and that you were wrong.
    You claim jews are zionist when it suits you. I don't even need to bother arguing if I was right or not on that(i'm just wasting a post), you haven't proven anything on you conspiracy theory.


  2. #32
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You claim jews are zionist when it suits you. I don't even need to bother arguing if I was right or not on that(i'm just wasting a post), you haven't proven anything on you conspiracy theory.
    I showed your previous claim was wrong, now you are making something new to argue about. There is nothing to prove Zionism is a known fact: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism and anyone with an open mind knows what I am saying is true: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhFRGDyX48c#t=1919 93k views, 948 likes, 39 dislikes. You are in the ignorant close minded minority.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  3. #33
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    I showed your previous claim was wrong, now you are making something new to argue about. There is nothing to prove Zionism is a known fact: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism and anyone with an open mind knows what I am saying is true: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhFRGDyX48c#t=1919 93k views, 948 likes, 39 dislikes. You are in the ignorant close minded minority.
    Except my claim(again this is an irrelevant argument to your post and this thread) isn't wrong. You continually use any Jew you can, label him zionist if it suits you without ever proving he is one, and then act like that counts as evidence, especially for a conspiracy this big.
    --------------------------------
    So my point still remains: You haven't provided a shred of evidence.
    ---------------------------------

    You must be incredibly desperate to quote view-count and likes/dislikes.

    Seems like you are just scraping anything you can at this point and that is just sad.


  4. #34
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    Except my claim(again this is an irrelevant argument to your post and this thread) isn't wrong. You continually use any Jew you can, label him zionist if it suits you without ever proving he is one, and then act like that counts as evidence, especially for a conspiracy this big.
    --------------------------------
    So my point still remains: You haven't provided a shred of evidence.
    ---------------------------------

    You must be incredibly desperate to quote view-count and likes/dislikes.

    Seems like you are just scraping anything you can at this point and that is just sad.
    Again you are making things up. The only Jewish person I have specifically talked about is Benjamin H. Freedman and I didn't call him a Zionist. So again you are wrong.

    I have provided evidence you are just unwilling to accept it and are ignoring my points:

    The proof was in the Sykes-Picot agreement that I posted. The proof is in the question I asked. Why would the US and European countries help to create a Zionist state and give them billions every year, if they didn't have an influence or control over them? At least Lehsyrus understood the point I made and left.

    Benjamin H. Freedman speech at the Willard Hotel in 1961. He was a Jewish business man and he exposed them. Zionism is only a conspiracy to the ignorant:
    The likes and dislikes proves what the majority of people think about the subject when they research into it with an open mind. You are one of the few closed minded individuals
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 10-31-2014 at 02:48 AM.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  5. #35
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Again you are making things up. The only Jewish person I have specifically talked about is Benjamin H. Freedman and I didn't call him a Zionist. So again you are wrong.

    I have provided evidence you are just unwilling to accept it and are ignoring my points:



    The likes and dislikes proves what the majority of people think about the subject when they research into it with an open mind. You are one of the few closed minded individuals
    Your evidence for a conspiracy involving millions of people is one guys speech from 1961(not even an actual video of the speech either), and the "dislikes/likes bar".

    Yeah.....I don't have to even try here, you already sound completely retarded.


    "Hey guys, the jews are behind everything. Don't believe me? Listen to this speech and look at the like bar. Undeniable proof right?"


    I'm not even "denying" your proof, you just haven't posted any yet. If you think a single speech from 1961 counts a proof for a conspiracy involving this many people and events, you need an education.


  6. #36
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Your evidence for a conspiracy involving millions of people is one guys speech from 1961(not even an actual video of the speech either), and the "dislikes/likes bar".

    Yeah.....I don't have to even try here, you already sound completely retarded.


    "Hey guys, the jews are behind everything. Don't believe me? Listen to this speech and look at the like bar. Undeniable proof right?"


    I'm not even "denying" your proof, you just haven't posted any yet. If you think a single speech from 1961 counts a proof for a conspiracy involving this many people and events, you need an education.
    Not the Jews, the Zionists. I have proven it but you don't want to accept it. What is the point in asking for proof if it is not what you want? Also glad you realised you were wrong about me calling all Jews Zionist.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  7. #37
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Not the Jews, the Zionists. I have proven it but you don't want to accept it. What is the point in asking for proof if it is not what you want? Also glad you realised you were wrong about me calling all Jews Zionist.
    :/ Sorry, one audio clip does not prove a conspiracy this big.

    Try again next time.


  8. #38
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    :/ Sorry, one audio clip does not prove a conspiracy this big.

    Try again next time.
    I have proven it, you just don't want to accept it.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  9. #39
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    I have proven it, you just don't want to accept it.
    You keep telling yourself that kid.


  10. #40
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You keep telling yourself that kid.
    No I am telling you.

  11. #41
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    No I am telling you.
    Really? Because I've explained to you that one speech does not evidence make.


  12. #42
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Really? Because I've explained to you that one speech does not evidence make.
    English please.

  13. #43
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    English please.
    One audio clip does not prove your conspiracy.


  14. #44
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    One audio clip does not prove your conspiracy.
    I posted many other reasons, which you ignored:

    Why would the US and European countries help to create a Zionist state and give them billions every year, if they didn't have an influence or control over them?
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 11-02-2014 at 11:07 PM.

  15. #45
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    I posted many other reasons, which you ignored:

    Why would the US and European countries help to create a Zionist state and give them billions every year, if they didn't have an influence or control over them?
    They also give the surrounding Muslim countries billions every year as well. Do you just want to ignore that?
    https:/rlogicalfallacyis.com/begging-the-question

    Also, nice fallacy.


Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What the truck!? Please explain the reason for this plz...
    By r0me in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-17-2013, 02:51 PM
  2. [Info] The Reasons for Most Scheduled Maintenance's
    By Arctikranqe51 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 03:08 AM
  3. [Release] The reason for the "12-hour" maintenance.
    By FrogIsHam in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 09:09 PM
  4. Reason for the bug reward daily mission
    By Crandon in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 09:29 PM
  5. I hate the internet for many reasons
    By Insomniac in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 08:46 AM