Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 82
  1. #46
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    They also give the surrounding Muslim countries billions every year as well. Do you just want to ignore that?
    https:/rlogicalfallacyis.com/begging-the-question

    Also, nice fallacy.
    They give Israel the equivalent of 10 countries, do you also want to ignore the fact that they created a state for them?

  2. #47
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    They give Israel the equivalent of 10 countries, do you also want to ignore the fact that they created a state for them?
    "of 10 countries". Well yeah, so does Afghanistand an Iraq. Your point?

    They created the state of Israel for "them"? Uh....well that's still not relevant to your conspiracy involving muslims.

    Or is your argument that one tiny spec of land in 1948 somehow started extremism back in time and across multiple countries?



    Seriously, why bother arguing Israel is the cause of this? Islamic "extremism" has existed since the very start of the religion.
    Last edited by Empire; 11-03-2014 at 07:33 PM.


  3. #48
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    "of 10 countries". Well yeah, so does Afghanistand an Iraq. Your point?

    They created the state of Israel for "them"? Uh....well that's still not relevant to your conspiracy involving muslims.

    Or is your argument that one tiny spec of land in 1948 somehow started extremism back in time and across multiple countries?

    Seriously, why bother arguing Israel is the cause of this? Islamic "extremism" has existed since the very start of the religion.
    It explains the zionists having an influence and control on western governments.

    Taliban, boko haram, el shabab, al Qaeda, Isis, etc were all created in the last 20 years. Before there were no such groups.

    There is no such thing as Islamic extremism, there is only Islam. You either follow it or you don't. Clearly killing Muslims(which are the majority of the people they kill) is not following Islam.

  4. #49
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    It explains the zionists having an influence and control on western governments.

    Taliban, boko haram, el shabab, al Qaeda, Isis, etc were all created in the last 20 years. Before there were no such groups.

    There is no such thing as Islamic extremism, there is only Islam. You either follow it or you don't. Clearly killing Muslims(which are the majority of the people they kill) is not following Islam.
    Well it also explains the Muslims have an influence and control on the western governments. So your point there is effectively null.

    Does a terrorist organization being created in an arbitrary time limit actually mean anything? Generally terrorist organizations just evolve into dicatorships, so they don't exactly last long.

    "There is no such thing as Islamic extremism"
    No true scotsman fallacy. Try again next time please.
    https:/rlogicalfallacyis.com/no-true-scotsman


  5. #50
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    Well it also explains the Muslims have an influence and control on the western governments. So your point there is effectively null.

    Does a terrorist organization being created in an arbitrary time limit actually mean anything? Generally terrorist organizations just evolve into dicatorships, so they don't exactly last long.

    "There is no such thing as Islamic extremism"
    No true scotsman fallacy. Try again next time please.
    https:/rlogicalfallacyis.com/no-true-scotsman
    It doesn't because the western governments didn't create a Muslim state somewhere in the world where they are a minority and they didn't force non Muslims to leave.

    Well yes it proves you wrong when you say Islamic "extremism" has been around since he start of the religion.

    You would know there is no such thing as islamic extremism if you had studied Islam.

  6. #51
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    It doesn't because the western governments didn't create a Muslim state somewhere in the world where they are a minority and they didn't force non Muslims to leave.

    Well yes it proves you wrong when you say Islamic "extremism" has been around since he start of the religion.

    You would know there is no such thing as islamic extremism if you had studied Islam.
    *sigh* Of course this comes full circles to Israel. Can't have anything bad without automatically blaming the jews right? Israel is clearly the cause of Islamic extremism. That tiny, tiny piece of land is such a spark to every jew-hating Muslim that extremism just had to rise!

    It really doesn't prove me wrong since you didn't even address the point. All you did is say "well israel was created!", good for you. Still doesn't address the cases of Islamic extremism before that, or the ones after Israel's creation.

    Aaaaaand still using the no-true-scotsman fallacy.


  7. #52
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    *sigh* Of course this comes full circles to Israel. Can't have anything bad without automatically blaming the jews right? Israel is clearly the cause of Islamic extremism. That tiny, tiny piece of land is such a spark to every jew-hating Muslim that extremism just had to rise!

    It really doesn't prove me wrong since you didn't even address the point. All you did is say "well israel was created!", good for you. Still doesn't address the cases of Islamic extremism before that, or the ones after Israel's creation.

    Aaaaaand still using the no-true-scotsman fallacy.
    No Zionists who are funding Israel, are the ones who fund extremism. They fund it indirectly through the "oil money" they pay to their Arab puppet leaders, and they use that money to find extremism. Countries such as Qatar, Saudi Arabia, just to name a few.

  8. #53
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    No Zionists who are funding Israel, are the ones who fund extremism. They fund it indirectly through the "oil money" they pay to their Arab puppet leaders, and they use that money to find extremism. Countries such as Qatar, Saudi Arabia, just to name a few.
    So let me get this right.

    Israel hires terorrist, and controls the middle east's government.


    Great, now prove it.


  9. #54
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    So let me get this right.

    Israel hires terorrist, and controls the middle east's government.


    Great, now prove it.
    No Zionists send money to their puppet governments in the middle east. Those governments then spend that money on clerics and books to spread Wahabi ideology throughout the Middle East and Africa. Go research it.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  10. #55
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    No Zionists send money to their puppet governments in the middle east. Those governments then spend that money on clerics and books to spread Wahabi ideology throughout the Middle East and Africa. Go research it.
    Your argument is "go research it"? I'm sorry, that's your job.

    If you can't prove your argument(i.e. research it), then don't expect us to do it for you.


  11. #56
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Your argument is "go research it"? I'm sorry, that's your job.

    If you can't prove your argument(i.e. research it), then don't expect us to do it for you.
    It's my job? Says who? I have job. I proved it but you didn't accept the proof because you are ignorant. That is why you should research a topic before discussing it.

  12. #57
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    It's my job? Says who? I have job. I proved it but you didn't accept the proof because you are ignorant. That is why you should research a topic before discussing it.
    :/ Your "proof" of an international conspiracy involving hundred if not thousands of very powerful people is an audio clip from the 1960's.

    If that is your standard of proof, please, go join the occult.


  13. #58
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ Your "proof" of an international conspiracy involving hundred if not thousands of very powerful people is an audio clip from the 1960's.

    If that is your standard of proof, please, go join the occult.
    Looks like you have nothing left to say. That is like the 10th time you have said that when clearly I have shown overwhelming proof.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  14. #59
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Looks like you have nothing left to say. That is like the 10th time you have said that when clearly I have shown overwhelming proof.
    Because that's all I need to say. Explain to me why one audio clip from Benjamin H. Freedman is enough to prove your entire conspiracy.

    Otherwise, your argument is dead.
    > I'm giving you a hail-mary attempt, be thankful.


  15. #60
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Because that's all I need to say. Explain to me why one audio clip from Benjamin H. Freedman is enough to prove your entire conspiracy.

    Otherwise, your argument is dead.
    > I'm giving you a hail-mary attempt, be thankful.
    There were many other proofs, the Sykes-Picot where Zionists actually discussed with the UK government, the west creating a Jewish state and forcing non-Jews to leave. I proved it, you are just too stubborn.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What the truck!? Please explain the reason for this plz...
    By r0me in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-17-2013, 02:51 PM
  2. [Info] The Reasons for Most Scheduled Maintenance's
    By Arctikranqe51 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 03:08 AM
  3. [Release] The reason for the "12-hour" maintenance.
    By FrogIsHam in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 09:09 PM
  4. Reason for the bug reward daily mission
    By Crandon in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 09:29 PM
  5. I hate the internet for many reasons
    By Insomniac in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 08:46 AM