Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 82
  1. #61
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    There were many other proofs, the Sykes-Picot where Zionists actually discussed with the UK government, the west creating a Jewish state and forcing non-Jews to leave. I proved it, you are just too stubborn.
    Israel's creation is not proof of your conspiracy at all. A creation of a state is not proof that the state is controlling all surrounding countries. Especially when all surrounding countries are still extremely hostile to that state.

    The Sykes-Picot.....are you retarded?
    1. This is an agreement about territory amongst britain, france, and russia. This was because of WWI and what should happen if they won against the ottoman empire.
    2. This (again) has no proof of your conspiracy for Zionistic puppet controlled governments, but is just trying to say "Israel is evil" or w/e.



    Yeah i'm done. Your argument is nothing more than "Israel exist so they are responsible for everything bad in the muslim world".


  2. #62
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Israel's creation is not proof of your conspiracy at all. A creation of a state is not proof that the state is controlling all surrounding countries. Especially when all surrounding countries are still extremely hostile to that state.

    The Sykes-Picot.....are you retarded?
    1. This is an agreement about territory amongst britain, france, and russia. This was because of WWI and what should happen if they won against the ottoman empire.
    2. This (again) has no proof of your conspiracy for Zionistic puppet controlled governments, but is just trying to say "Israel is evil" or w/e.



    Yeah i'm done. Your argument is nothing more than "Israel exist so they are responsible for everything bad in the muslim world".
    Yes it is proof. Do you see western government creating a new state for another group of people?

    Again you completely ignore what I said. So why were the British discussing with the zionists about the future of countries in the Middle East in Sykes picot agreement.

    You're done? Glad you accept the proof or maybe you were lying? In that case carry on replying.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 11-09-2014 at 01:17 PM.

  3. #63
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Yes it is proof. Do you see western government creating a new state for another group of people?

    Again you completely ignore what I said. So why were the British discussing with the zionists about the future of countries in the Middle East in Sykes picot agreement.

    You're done? Glad you accept the proof or maybe you were lying? In that case carry on replying.
    :/ You haven't linked creation of a country to conspiracy in Islam/muslims..

    "Israel was created, so therefore conspiracy."

    I can't even counter if that's the limit of your argument.


  4. #64
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    :/ You haven't linked creation of a country to conspiracy in Islam/muslims..

    "Israel was created, so therefore conspiracy."

    I can't even counter if that's the limit of your argument.
    Because the west hasn't created a state for Muslims, they have mapped out the borders of Muslim countries to create ethnic conflict. But to create a state for people who were a minority in the region and claim it is only for that group is an entirely different thing.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  5. #65
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Because the west hasn't created a state for Muslims, they have mapped out the borders of Muslim countries to create ethnic conflict. But to create a state for people who were a minority in the region and claim it is only for that group is an entirely different thing.
    They mapped out the borders because they were territories controlled by the ottoman empire and were divided as "spoils of war". That's it. If you want to argue the nations and borders themselves are created for conflict, you have to have a lot more evidence than "they exist so therefore they are".

    Does Islrael's creation for a minority in the region prove your argument in the slightest? No.

    It's just another stupid anti-semitic muslim argument.


  6. #66
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    They mapped out the borders because they were territories controlled by the ottoman empire and were divided as "spoils of war". That's it. If you want to argue the nations and borders themselves are created for conflict, you have to have a lot more evidence than "they exist so therefore they are".

    Does Islrael's creation for a minority in the region prove your argument in the slightest? No.

    It's just another stupid anti-semitic muslim argument.
    Again you are completely ignoring what I say. Why were the Zionist government discussing the division of the middle east with the British government?

    Yes it does, it shows they have an influence. Do you see western governments doing it for any other minority in a region.

    I am on the side of the Palestinians who are Arabs and I am not even an Arab. Arabs are semities too, that is just Zionist propaganda. Any argument against Israel is called anti-semitism.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  7. #67
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Again you are completely ignoring what I say. Why were the Zionist government discussing the division of the middle east with the British government?

    Yes it does, it shows they have an influence. Do you see western governments doing it for any other minority in a region.

    I am on the side of the Palestinians who are Arabs and I am not even an Arab. Arabs are semities too, that is just Zionist propaganda. Any argument against Israel is called anti-semitism.
    Ok what zionistic government are you talking about? Because the Sykes-Picot is between France, Britain, and Russia among the middle eastern territories from the Ottomans.

    Does being a minority prove any of your conspiracy? Nope.

    I don't care if you are on the Palestinian side, that's irrelevant to your argument unless you want me to ad-hominem you.
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/anti-Semite


    I'm just skipping all the boring parts of you backpeddling and calling you out on being an anti-semite. Because your conspiracy has no proper links to prove it and your entire argument is basically "the jews have a country, so they are responsible for Muslim extremism".

    Seriously, what is it with Muslims and Israel. It's a tiny speck of land not even 1/100th the size of the middle east. Is it because God forbid you have one jewish nation or something? Or is it just the natural hatred for jews and using them as scapegoats?


  8. #68
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Ok what zionistic government are you talking about? Because the Sykes-Picot is between France, Britain, and Russia among the middle eastern territories from the Ottomans.

    Does being a minority prove any of your conspiracy? Nope.

    I don't care if you are on the Palestinian side, that's irrelevant to your argument unless you want me to ad-hominem you.
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/anti-Semite


    I'm just skipping all the boring parts of you backpeddling and calling you out on being an anti-semite. Because your conspiracy has no proper links to prove it and your entire argument is basically "the jews have a country, so they are responsible for Muslim extremism".

    Seriously, what is it with Muslims and Israel. It's a tiny speck of land not even 1/100th the size of the middle east. Is it because God forbid you have one jewish nation or something? Or is it just the natural hatred for jews and using them as scapegoats?
    In the original post of the thread:
    Sykes–Picot Agreement

    The Sykes–Picot Agreement, officially known as the Asia Minor Agreement, was a secret agreement between the governments of the United Kingdom and France, with the assent of Russia, defining their proposed spheres of influence and control in the Middle East should the Triple Entente succeed in defeating the Ottoman Empire during World War I. The negotiation of the treaty occurred between November 1915 and March 1916. The agreement was concluded on 16 May 1916.

    The agreement effectively divided the Arab provinces of the Ottoman Empire outside the Arabian peninsula into areas of future British and French control or influence. The terms were negotiated by the French diplomat François Georges-Picot and British Sir Mark Sykes.

    British–Zionist discussions during the negotiations

    Following the outbreak of World War I, Zionism was first discussed at a British Cabinet level on 9 November 1914, four days after Britain's declaration of war on the Ottoman Empire. At a Cabinet meeting David Lloyd George, Chancellor of the Exchequer, "referred to the ultimate destiny of Palestine." Lloyd George's law firm Lloyd George, Roberts and Co had been engaged a decade before by the Zionists to work on the Uganda Scheme.[9] In a discussion after the meeting with fellow Zionist Herbert Samuel, who had a seat in the Cabinet as President of the Local Government Board, Lloyd George assured him that "he was very keen to see a Jewish state established in Palestine." Samuel then outlined the Zionist position more fully in a conversation with Foreign Secretary Edward Grey. He spoke of Zionist aspirations for the establishment in Palestine of a Jewish state, and of the importance of its geographical position to the British Empire. Samuel's memoirs state: "I mentioned that two things would be essential—that the state should be neutralized, since it could not be large enough to defend itself, and that the free access of Christian pilgrims should be guaranteed. ... I also said it would be a great advantage if the remainder of Syria were annexed by France, as it would be far better for the state to have a European power as neighbour than the Turk" The same evening, Prime Minister H. H. Asquith announced that the dismemberment of the Turkish Empire had become a war aim in a speech at the Lord Mayor's Banquet.

    In January 1915, Samuel submitted a Zionist memorandum entitled The Future of Palestine to the Cabinet after discussions with Weizmann and Lloyd George. On 5 February 1915, Samuel had another discussion with Grey: "When I asked him what his solution was he said it might be possible to neutralize the country under international guarantee ... and to vest the government of the country in some kind of Council to be established by the Jews" After further conversations with Lloyd George and Grey, Samuel circulated a revised text to the Cabinet in the middle of March 1915.

    Zionism or the Jewish question were not considered by the report of the de Bunsen Committee, prepared to determine British wartime policy toward the Ottoman Empire, submitted in June 1915.

    Prior to the departure of Sykes to meet Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Sazonov in Petrograd on 27 February 1916, Sykes was approached with a plan by Samuel. The plan put forward by Samuel was in the form of a memorandum which Sykes thought prudent to commit to memory and destroy.[citation needed] Commenting on it, Sykes wrote to Samuel suggesting that if Belgium should assume the administration of Palestine it might be more acceptable to France as an alternative to the international administration which she wanted and the Zionists did not. Of the boundaries marked on a map attached to the memorandum he wrote:

    "By excluding Hebron and the East of the Jordan there is less to discuss with the Moslems, as the Mosque of Omar then becomes the only matter of vital importance to discuss with them and further does away with any contact with the bedouins, who never cross the river except on business. I imagine that the principal object of Zionism is the realization of the ideal of an existing center of nationality rather than boundaries or extent of territory. The moment I return I will let you know how things stand at Pd."
    If I am on the Palestinian side, who are Semites. How am I anti-semitic?

    It is because they build walls around Palestinians like a prison. They count every calorie of food that goes into Gaza. They have killed thousands of innocent civilians including children and women.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  9. #69
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    In the original post of the thread:
    Sykes–Picot Agreement



    If I am on the Palestinian side, who are Semites. How am I anti-semitic?

    It is because they build walls around Palestinians like a prison. They count every calorie of food that goes into Gaza. They have killed thousands of innocent civilians including children and women.
    >Already linked you the definition of anti-semite. Learn to read.(again, don't care if you are on the Palestinian side or whatnot).

    Israel committed atrocities.(not that "palestine" is innocent either)
    That doesn't prove your argument of puppet controlled governments or conspiracy. Try again.


  10. #70
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    >Already linked you the definition of anti-semite. Learn to read.(again, don't care if you are on the Palestinian side or whatnot).

    Israel committed atrocities.(not that "palestine" is innocent either)
    That doesn't prove your argument of puppet controlled governments or conspiracy. Try again.
    It is there in black and white. Zionists telling the British government what to do during the Sykes Picot agreement.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  11. #71
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    It is there in black and white. Zionists telling the British government what to do during the Sykes Picot agreement.
    :/ You really can't understand what's being said in that article, can you? You poor, poor thing.

    Can I talk to your parents? I'd like to inform them about the importance of a good education.


  12. #72
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    :/ You really can't understand what's being said in that article, can you? You poor, poor thing.

    Can I talk to your parents? I'd like to inform them about the importance of a good education.
    You are meant to tell your parents about getting a good education not mine. Damn the American education system is bad.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  13. #73
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    You are meant to tell your parents about getting a good education not mine. Damn the American education system is bad.
    Oh I don't agree with you, the majority of American schools are awful. The sad part is that you keep pasting these articles without understand what is written in them and I have to keep shoving in your face what they actually say.

    :/ Attacking America won't prove your argument either. Try again.


  14. #74
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Oh I don't agree with you, the majority of American schools are awful. The sad part is that you keep pasting these articles without understand what is written in them and I have to keep shoving in your face what they actually say.

    :/ Attacking America won't prove your argument either. Try again.
    You mean that you agree with me that the majority of American schools are awful. That could be the reason why I keep destroying you in arguments.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  15. #75
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    You mean that you agree with me that the majority of American schools are awful. That could be the reason why I keep destroying you in arguments.
    :/ I agree with you on American Schools being awful. (Though it seems your school was too, since you barely read)

    You think you can destroy my arguments? I've got two you can try:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=879151
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=879153


Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What the truck!? Please explain the reason for this plz...
    By r0me in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-17-2013, 02:51 PM
  2. [Info] The Reasons for Most Scheduled Maintenance's
    By Arctikranqe51 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 03:08 AM
  3. [Release] The reason for the "12-hour" maintenance.
    By FrogIsHam in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 09:09 PM
  4. Reason for the bug reward daily mission
    By Crandon in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 09:29 PM
  5. I hate the internet for many reasons
    By Insomniac in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 08:46 AM