Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 76
  1. #16
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    You said Fox News is a joke. If it were a joke then why do so many Americans watch it:

    In primetime and total day ratings for the week of April 15 to 21, 2013, Fox News, propelled by its coverage of the Boston Marathon bombing, was the highest-ranked network on U.S. cable television, for the first time since August 2005, when Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast of the United States. January 2014 marked Fox News's 145th consecutive month as the number one rated cable news channel. During that month, Fox News beat CNN and MSNBC combined in overall viewers in both prime time hours and the total day.In the third quarter of 2014, the network was the most-watched cable channel during prime time hours.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_New..._and_reception
    Millions of people watch incredibly stupid shit all the time. Heck, over a billion people follow Islam.

    Is that your argument? "I came here to prove an already known fact and a running joke because some people are stupid?" Pfft, you are a joke.


  2. #17
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Millions of people watch incredibly stupid shit all the time. Heck, over a billion people follow Islam.

    Is that your argument? "I came here to prove an already known fact and a running joke because some people are stupid?" Pfft, you are a joke.
    How do Muslims watch Islam? Well it seems that you are offended that I have called Fox News stupid, why else do you keep posting pointless comments.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  3. #18
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    How do Muslims watch Islam? Well it seems that you are offended that I have called Fox News stupid, why else do you keep posting pointless comments.


    Ok enough that's enough.

    My post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Heck, over a billion people follow Islam..
    Your response:
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    How do Muslims watch Islam?
    (are you actually illiterate?)



    Your idiotic post.
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Well it seems that you are offended that I have called Fox News stupid, why else do you keep posting pointless comments.
    Quotes of me throughout the thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I dislike Fox News,
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You just pulled the same bullshit fox news did lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You don't know much about America, do you? Fox News is a running joke here in the US.


  4. #19
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Yep you are mad because I have created this thread about your favourite TV channel, Fox News.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  5. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Yep you are mad because I have created this thread about your favourite TV channel, Fox News.
    :/ I don't even watch TV.

    *sigh* muslims are always so far behind in time.


  6. #21
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ I don't even watch TV.

    *sigh* muslims are always so far behind in time.
    I am in the year 2014, what year are you in 2100?
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  7. #22
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    I am in the year 2014, what year are you in 2100?
    I just know how to use the internet.


  8. #23
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I just know how to use the internet.
    I figured with your 18000+ posts.

  9. #24
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    I figured with your 18000+ posts.
    It's pretty easy when you learn to type fast and have been here a couple years.


  10. #25
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    It's pretty easy when you learn to type fast and have been here a couple years.
    You know how to type fast too? I thought you only knew how to use the internet. Damn I think we have an Einstein here.

  11. #26
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    You know how to type fast too? I thought you only knew how to use the internet. Damn I think we have an Einstein here.
    Either way, your pathetic strawman is done.


  12. #27
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Either way, your pathetic strawman is done.
    What strawman?

  13. #28
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    What strawman?
    Hey I've been wondering this. Do you even know what a strawman argument is?


  14. #29
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Hey I've been wondering this. Do you even know what a strawman argument is?
    Yes I do but what strawman argument? You have no answer and you trying to change the subject again.

  15. #30
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Yes I do but what strawman argument? You have no answer and you trying to change the subject again.
    Can you explain a strawman argument to me and how labeling me as a supporter of fox news and then proceeding to bash/build up fox news in an attempt to "debate" me isn't a strawman?

    or how you reference me as being "influenced by the media about Islam" isn't a strawman?


Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Recruiting] Anti Fox News
    By Sharpe in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 12:38 PM
  2. How to get less recoil(not the stupid script thing)
    By linuxandmegasrulz in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 02:59 PM
  3. Sorry for the stupid question
    By s45010imst7 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 05:56 AM
  4. The Dang Avg 8.0 And The Stupid Fake Viurs
    By hacksomg123 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 02:55 PM
  5. MPGH - The stupid people magnet.(Revised)
    By Mexiforce in forum General
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 12:00 PM