Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 76
  1. #31
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Can you explain a strawman argument to me and how labeling me as a supporter of fox news and then proceeding to bash/build up fox news in an attempt to "debate" me isn't a strawman?

    or how you reference me as being "influenced by the media about Islam" isn't a strawman?
    You just want me to explain it to you, because you don't know what a strawman argument is.

    Explain to me why you are so offended about me creating this thread? This thread isn't about debating you, the world doesn't revolve around you.

  2. #32
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    You just want me to explain it to you, because you don't know what a strawman argument is.

    Explain to me why you are so offended about me creating this thread? This thread isn't about debating you, the world doesn't revolve around you.
    So you don't actually know what a strawman argument is.....(go figure).

    I'm not offended, this thread isn't a debate. It's like posting twilight sucks. We all accept it, no one is arguing it, all you are doing is trying to strawman me as a defender of Fox News, when I am not.(I hate fox news).


  3. #33
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    So you don't actually know what a strawman argument is.....(go figure).

    I'm not offended, this thread isn't a debate. It's like posting twilight sucks. We all accept it, no one is arguing it, all you are doing is trying to strawman me as a defender of Fox News, when I am not.(I hate fox news).
    You are the only one arguing this thread.

  4. #34
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,408
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,581
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    If it is a joke then why do so many Americans watch it:

    because with a population of 300m+ you're going to have a few retards.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  5. #35
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post



    because with a population of 300m+ you're going to have a few retards.
    Unfortunately I think we may have one of them here in this thread. I still don't know what he is arguing about.

  6. #36
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Unfortunately I think we may have one of them here in this thread. I still don't know what he is arguing about.
    I'm not arguing. I'm saying that this isn't a debate. It needs to be removed.


  7. #37
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I'm not arguing. I'm saying that this isn't a debate. It needs to be removed.
    It seems you are using that as an excuse to take the side of Fox News.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  8. #38
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    It seems you are using that as an excuse to take the side of Fox News.
    :/ You have to try harder.


  9. #39
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    No one else has cried as much as you have because of this thread.

  10. #40
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    No one else has cried as much as you have because of this thread.
    Bro, you really have to try harder.


  11. #41
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Bro, you really have to try harder.
    Try harder to do what?
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  12. #42
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Try harder to do what?
    :/ To troll people.

    You might as well have said "You just hate 'Murica!"


  13. #43
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ To troll people.

    You might as well have said "You just hate 'Murica!"
    I don't need to, I can post anything and I can get you to reply.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  14. #44
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    I don't need to, I can post anything and I can get you to reply.
    Your level of success is a reply? Bro, have some standards.


  15. #45
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Your level of success is a reply? Bro, have some standards.
    What success can you achieve on a forum?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Recruiting] Anti Fox News
    By Sharpe in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 12:38 PM
  2. How to get less recoil(not the stupid script thing)
    By linuxandmegasrulz in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 02:59 PM
  3. Sorry for the stupid question
    By s45010imst7 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 05:56 AM
  4. The Dang Avg 8.0 And The Stupid Fake Viurs
    By hacksomg123 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 02:55 PM
  5. MPGH - The stupid people magnet.(Revised)
    By Mexiforce in forum General
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 12:00 PM