Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 56
  1. #16
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Of course they won't, they're content with sitting in their puddle of ignorance.
    The irony lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    No but you have to understand that this isn't modern war and the US didn't have the capabilities or overwhelming technology to just avoid a civilian engagement, especially given japanese society.

    The japanese would have fought to the last man, yes killing innocent civilians is terrible, but honestly it's one of the better moves they could have played.

    Not that they couldn't have done it better, but given america and japan's track record, it's an above average choice for certain.

    The US government could have used one atomic bomb instead of two, I am sure the Japanese would have got the message. The US government were planning to drop more atomic bombs once they were ready, 1 in August, 3 in October and 3 in November of that year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Mhmmmm.

    Again, America being the spawn of satan has nothing to do with Islam being good. You seem to link the two is if they are somehow related, they are not.
    I didn't even mention Islam in the post you are quoting. I know it is the perfect religion and I don't care what you think about Islam. I mentioned Islam in the original post to make the point that you shouldn't generalise a group based on the actions of a few. Specifically on terrorism, because people can generalise Americans as terrorists too.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  2. #17
    locuzt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    The irony lol.

    The US government could have used one atomic bomb instead of two, I am sure the Japanese would have got the message. The US government were planning to drop more atomic bombs once they were ready, 1 in August, 3 in October and 3 in November of that year.


    I didn't even mention Islam in the post you are quoting. I know it is the perfect religion and I don't care what you think about Islam. I mentioned Islam in the original post to make the point that you shouldn't generalise a group based on the actions of a few. Specifically on terrorism, because people can generalise Americans as terrorists too.
    Your ignorance astounds me. The Japanese refused to surrender after one, and even refused to surrender after two until the emperor overruled the decision. Not to mention how many lives would have been lost if we actually invaded Japan. There would be many times more casualties if we invaded.

  3. #18
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    The irony lol.

    The US government could have used one atomic bomb instead of two, I am sure the Japanese would have got the message. The US government were planning to drop more atomic bombs once they were ready, 1 in August, 3 in October and 3 in November of that year.


    I didn't even mention Islam in the post you are quoting. I know it is the perfect religion and I don't care what you think about Islam. I mentioned Islam in the original post to make the point that you shouldn't generalise a group based on the actions of a few. Specifically on terrorism, because people can generalise Americans as terrorists too.
    So your problem is that the US killed X arbitrary number more than they should have and that this has nothing to do with Islam.

    Ok, this thread needs to be closed.


  4. #19
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    So your problem is that the US killed X arbitrary number more than they should have and that this has nothing to do with Islam.

    Ok, this thread needs to be closed.
    I have no problem. I wanted to make the point that the US government are terrorists and I did that.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  5. #20
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,395
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    The US government could have used one atomic bomb instead of two, I am sure the Japanese would have got the message.
    Holy shit you're a hypocrite talking about irony when you lack basic historical knowledge.
    Imperial Japan has been proven over and over through documents to have planned to continue the war, even after the first bomb.


    Would you have been OK with atomically bombing the Nazis?
    Because Japan was honestly worse than the Nazis.
    Last edited by Aborted; 10-28-2014 at 06:14 PM.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  6. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    I have no problem. I wanted to make the point that the US government are terrorists and I did that.
    :/ Really you could have used easier topics like: Slavery, Native-American genocide, and many of the US's past endeavors.

    The fact that you bothered with WWII's atom bomb just shows you don't even know about US history.


  7. #22
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ Really you could have used easier topics like: Slavery, Native-American genocide, and many of the US's past endeavors.

    The fact that you bothered with WWII's atom bomb just shows you don't even know about US history.
    No I think those topics are more effective because it also shows the hypocrisy of everything the US governments says it is against. Me knowing that the US used atomic bombs during WW2 shows that I don't know about US history?
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  8. #23
    dregomz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Don't forget about: UN forced sterilisation program which lead to 100k-300k cases of steralisation on peruvians, Bill gates used vaccines on indians and paralized about 50k people, plenty of UN child abuse scandals and ofc usa government with israeli created wtc event to invade afganistan/iraq and all other countries. Look at russia now if they want to invade other country all news talk how bad they are, however if usa attack any country which isn't even similar to white culture (like ru-ua) jews controlled media just talk how great spreading democracy is. Overall i don't like any side but american is most hypocritical
    .

  9. #24
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    No I think those topics are more effective because it also shows the hypocrisy of everything the US governments says it is against. Me knowing that the US used atomic bombs during WW2 shows that I don't know about US history?
    It's not just US history here that you don't know, but global history. The fact that you mentioned "bombing cities" in WWII as some sort of horrific atrocity only done by the US is enough of a case for me to just dismiss your complaints entirely.

    You are mistaking global war with terrorism. That's why your argument fails here.


  10. #25
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    It's not just US history here that you don't know, but global history. The fact that you mentioned "bombing cities" in WWII as some sort of horrific atrocity only done by the US is enough of a case for me to just dismiss your complaints entirely.

    You are mistaking global war with terrorism. That's why your argument fails here.
    I said using nuclear weapons against civilians and yes the US is the only country to have committed that atrocity. No other country has used nuclear weapons against people.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  11. #26
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    I said using nuclear weapons against civilians and yes the US is the only country to have committed that atrocity. No other country has used nuclear weapons against people.
    So your entire argument is that the US used a more efficient bomb?


  12. #27
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    So your entire argument is that the US used a more efficient bomb?
    My Argument is that the US government is the largest terrorist state because they do everything that they link with the word terrorism. Enough with the straw man arguments.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  13. #28
    Majin Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    My Argument is that the US government is the largest terrorist state because they do everything that they link with the word terrorism. Enough with the straw man arguments.
    Does this even make sense to anyone?

  14. #29
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,875
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,927
    Lets explain this old school style


    Americans = Bullies
    Iraq/muslium = Emo's that everyone hates

  15. #30
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer. View Post
    Lets explain this old school style


    Americans = Bullies
    Iraq/muslium = Emo's that everyone hates
    A tragic milestone was reached last year, when 185 active-duty Army soldiers died by suicide, surpassing the 176 soldiers killed in battle in Afghanistan that year. The Army's annual death toll from suicide has more than tripled since 2001, when 52 active-duty soldiers took their own lives.

    Just as disturbing: The increase in military suicides came while the military was mounting an aggressive series of suicide prevention campaigns and offering resources to help soldiers and their families.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3984359.html
    Hey devil boy, who are the emos? Grown up American men, who are trained for war, with the latest equipment can't handle it and cry themselves to sleep every night. Meanwhile Iraqi kids who have lost both their parents wouldn't think once about suicide. Who are the cowards?
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 10-30-2014 at 05:26 PM.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 10:32 AM
  2. [Request] why the hacks working he not work ?
    By wyzaard in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 06:28 AM
  3. WHY the pub hack is not working on CF Philippines
    By tabuzo013 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 05:45 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 08:10 AM
  5. Truth behind the US Government.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 02:39 PM