Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 56
  1. #31
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    My Argument is that the US government is the largest terrorist state because they do everything that they link with the word terrorism. Enough with the straw man arguments.
    Yet you are using "terrorism" in a vague way. That's why you shouldn't bother with acts during a full-scale war. Seriously, you must be the laziest anti-american muslim i've ever met.

    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Hey devil boy, who are the emos? Grown up American men, who are trained for war, with the latest equipment can't handle it and cry themselves to sleep every night. Meanwhile Iraqi kids who have lost both their parents wouldn't think once about suicide. Who are the cowards?
    I'm almost laughing at this. You think those kids don't have trauma?

    Your perception is just so fucking unrealistic you might as well have said "Hahah, PTSD is a joke! Humans should just be able to murder people without feeling anything!"
    Last edited by Empire; 10-30-2014 at 05:25 PM.


  2. #32
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Yet you are using "terrorism" in a vague way. That's why you shouldn't bother with acts during a full-scale war. Seriously, you must be the laziest anti-american muslim i've ever met.


    I am using the very simple and specific definition of killing innocent civilians.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I'm almost laughing at this. You think those kids don't have trauma?

    Your perception is just so fucking unrealistic you might as well have said "Hahah, PTSD is a joke! Humans should just be able to murder people without feeling anything!"
    I said they wouldn't commit suicide not that they wouldn't have trauma. Obviously the child losing their parent, would itself cause trauma. Enough with the straw man arguments.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 10-31-2014 at 02:17 AM.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  3. #33
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    I am using the very simple and specific definition of killing innocent civilians.



    I said they wouldn't commit suicide not that they wouldn't have trauma. Obviously the child losing their parent, would itself cause trauma. Enough with the straw man arguments.
    You think killing innocent civilians is terrorism?

    I'm sorry but your definition is so vague that pretty much any military engagement(including Muhammad's) would be considered terrorism. Heck, even police actions would be considered terrorism.

    It's just an incredibly vague definition you are using.

    ------------------------------------

    And the trauma argument isn't a strawman. I'm sure many have committed suicide. The fact that you make these stupid statements like "american's are pussies for having ptsd, children in iraq don't have trauma" is just ridiculous.


  4. #34
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You think killing innocent civilians is terrorism?

    I'm sorry but your definition is so vague that pretty much any military engagement(including Muhammad's) would be considered terrorism. Heck, even police actions would be considered terrorism.

    It's just an incredibly vague definition you are using.

    ------------------------------------

    And the trauma argument isn't a strawman. I'm sure many have committed suicide. The fact that you make these stupid statements like "american's are pussies for having ptsd, children in iraq don't have trauma" is just ridiculous.
    Lucifer made the stupid statement that Muslims are emos. I showed that it is actually the US soldiers who are the emos. I didn't say Iraqis don't suffer from trauma but that they wouldn't commit suicide because suicide is a major sin in Islam.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  5. #35
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Lucifer made the stupid statement that Muslims are emos. I showed that it is actually the US soldiers who are the emos. I didn't say Iraqis don't suffer from trauma but that they wouldn't commit suicide because suicide is a major sin in Islam.
    You do understand that it's not US soldiers but all soldiers right?

    They'd still commit suicide. You are just incredibly naive.


  6. #36
    anduril38's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Interesting points on here. For me, so many people in the world forget the definition of terrorism, frankly "to spread terror".

    Every nation in the world is responsible for this, especially Western Nations. I do not approve of the radical cancer that is the extreme Islam; indeed I despise it. but Christianity has killed far more people then Islam has, or any other religion in existence.

  7. #37
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by anduril38 View Post
    Interesting points on here. For me, so many people in the world forget the definition of terrorism, frankly "to spread terror".

    Every nation in the world is responsible for this, especially Western Nations. I do not approve of the radical cancer that is the extreme Islam; indeed I despise it. but Christianity has killed far more people then Islam has, or any other religion in existence.
    As an atheist this always was peculiar to me.

    Muslims always go "well christianity did X worse".

    That's usually true, but....that does nothing for the case of Islam. Christianity being shit does not make Islam any better.
    ----------------------------------

    Terrorism in "to spread terror" isn't during war though and that was my point. During a full-blown war, you can't say that one side is committing "terrorism" on the other, because that's not the definition we use. They are at war with each other, they aren't "terrorizing" each other.


    :/ Again, I'm fine with the US-Middle East stuff being used in this scenario with examples, but using it for WWII or Vietnam is just incredibly ignorant of what terrorism means and what it's used for.


  8. #38
    anduril38's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Oh I certainly agree with that, but nobody can deny that Western imperialism has committed acts of terrorism across the centuries to millions.

    To me, it isn't just one race against another; it's humanity as a whole being rotten to the core. People murder and slaughter; Religion is just one of the many tools humans possess for that ultimate goal.

  9. #39
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by anduril38 View Post
    Interesting points on here. For me, so many people in the world forget the definition of terrorism, frankly "to spread terror".

    Every nation in the world is responsible for this, especially Western Nations. I do not approve of the radical cancer that is the extreme Islam; indeed I despise it. but Christianity has killed far more people then Islam has, or any other religion in existence.
    Spot on, that is the real definition. Call them extreme Wahabis, Muslims despise them even more. The majority of the people they kill are Muslim and they are giving Muslims a bad name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    As an atheist this always was peculiar to me.

    Muslims always go "well christianity did X worse".

    That's usually true, but....that does nothing for the case of Islam. Christianity being shit does not make Islam any better.
    ----------------------------------

    Terrorism in "to spread terror" isn't during war though and that was my point. During a full-blown war, you can't say that one side is committing "terrorism" on the other, because that's not the definition we use. They are at war with each other, they aren't "terrorizing" each other.


    :/ Again, I'm fine with the US-Middle East stuff being used in this scenario with examples, but using it for WWII or Vietnam is just incredibly ignorant of what terrorism means and what it's used for.
    War creates terror, it doesn't matter if it is in the Middle East, Vietnam, or Japan. I used those examples to also show the hypocrisy of the US government:

    Chemical weapons used in Vietnam - Using chemical weapons as a reason to bomb Syria.

    Nuclear bomb used in Hiroshima - Claiming that Iran wants to build nuclear weapons and wants to start WW3, even thought they have said it is for energy.

    Supporting Saddam Hussein - Using it as an excuse to invade Iraq because he is an evil dictator.

    Illegal invasion of Iraq - Sanctioning Russia for annexing Crimea.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  10. #40
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by anduril38 View Post
    Oh I certainly agree with that, but nobody can deny that Western imperialism has committed acts of terrorism across the centuries to millions.

    To me, it isn't just one race against another; it's humanity as a whole being rotten to the core. People murder and slaughter; Religion is just one of the many tools humans possess for that ultimate goal.
    Well I don't know about "millions", maybe millenia.

    And yes, I agree with you. Humanity is shit. I'd go with "stupid" but, yeah, same thing.


    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Spot on, that is the real definition. Call them extreme Wahabis, Muslims despise them even more. The majority of the people they kill are Muslim and they are giving Muslims a bad name.

    War creates terror, it doesn't matter if it is in the Middle East, Vietnam, or Japan. I used those examples to also show the hypocrisy of the US government:

    Chemical weapons used in Vietnam - Using chemical weapons as a reason to bomb Syria.

    Nuclear bomb used in Hiroshima - Claiming that Iran wants to build nuclear weapons and wants to start WW3, even thought they have said it is for energy.

    Supporting Saddam Hussein - Using it as an excuse to invade Iraq because he is an evil dictator.

    Illegal invasion of Iraq - Sanctioning Russia for annexing Crimea.
    Yeah, you just plain don't understand the context terrorism is used for.

    Here let me explain these 3 topics easily.

    Chemical weapons should not be used, period. Precedence does not make them viable for all-time. Same with countless other acts during war.

    Iran wasn't exactly stable enough for nuclear energy to be a safe thing in general. Much less: from a purely efficient standpoint, nuclear energy isn't as useful as other forms. It's also a huge risk politically to give Iran that amount of potential abuse of power with their governmental history.

    Sadam was an evil dictator. I'm not going to say supporting him was right, but overthrowing him definitely was. You can call it "illegal" but I doubt that the people getting murdered in the streets would really argue against it.
    -Now them staying there after is another story.
    ---------------------
    NO ONE is ok with russia pulling that bullshit. Russia is about as favorable as china in the western eyes, and that is to say "we don't like them at all", in the kindest of terms.
    --------------------


    Again, you just don't understand the basics. This is just sad.


  11. #41
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Well I don't know about "millions", maybe millenia.

    And yes, I agree with you. Humanity is shit. I'd go with "stupid" but, yeah, same thing.



    Yeah, you just plain don't understand the context terrorism is used for.

    Here let me explain these 3 topics easily.

    Chemical weapons should not be used, period. Precedence does not make them viable for all-time. Same with countless other acts during war.

    Iran wasn't exactly stable enough for nuclear energy to be a safe thing in general. Much less: from a purely efficient standpoint, nuclear energy isn't as useful as other forms. It's also a huge risk politically to give Iran that amount of potential abuse of power with their governmental history.

    Sadam was an evil dictator. I'm not going to say supporting him was right, but overthrowing him definitely was. You can call it "illegal" but I doubt that the people getting murdered in the streets would really argue against it.
    -Now them staying there after is another story.
    ---------------------
    NO ONE is ok with russia pulling that bullshit. Russia is about as favorable as china in the western eyes, and that is to say "we don't like them at all", in the kindest of terms.
    --------------------


    Again, you just don't understand the basics. This is just sad.
    I give you a brainwashed American. He completely ignores the hypocrisy of the US government for the reasons they make for their actions. That is why the US government can get away with terrorising countries around the world. All they need is a reason, and they can get away with murder.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 11-03-2014 at 09:04 PM.

  12. #42
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    I give you a brainwashed American. He completely ignores the hypocrisy of the US government for the reasons they make for their actions. That is why the US government can get away with terrorising countries around the world. All they need did is a reason, and they can get away with murder.
    :/

    All you've done is put out bullshit and ad hominem. I could do the same thing with any country and then say you are brainwashed for pointing out the false parts.


  13. #43
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    :/

    All you've done is put out bullshit and ad hominem. I could do the same thing with any country and then say you are brainwashed for pointing out the false parts.
    Well you can't because I wouldn't make such brainwashed points about a country.

  14. #44
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Well you can't because I wouldn't make such brainwashed points about a country.
    Your lack of reading comprehension just astounds me.


  15. #45
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Your lack of reading comprehension just astounds me.
    Great response.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 09:32 AM
  2. [Request] why the hacks working he not work ?
    By wyzaard in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 05:28 AM
  3. WHY the pub hack is not working on CF Philippines
    By tabuzo013 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 04:45 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 07:10 AM
  5. Truth behind the US Government.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 01:39 PM