Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 56 of 56
  1. #46
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Great response.
    Well at this point you can't even understand what I post, so it's like speaking to a person who is hard of hearing.


  2. #47
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    Well at this point you can't even understand what I post, so it's like speaking to a person who is hard of hearing.
    Making personal attacks, which fallacy is that?

  3. #48
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Making personal attacks, which fallacy is that?
    None, you keep misunderstanding my post. I'm not attacking you, just stating that over and over again I have to re-read the post for you, and you still don't respond to it.


  4. #49
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    None, you keep misunderstanding my post. I'm not attacking you, just stating that over and over again I have to re-read the post for you, and you still don't respond to it.
    You attacked me, you said I am similar to a deaf person. So which fallacy is that?

  5. #50
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    You attacked me, you said I am similar to a deaf person. So which fallacy is that?
    It's not a fallacy, because I'm not dodging your argument at all.

    I'm just done replying when I have to re-read my own response over and over because you couldn't comprehend it.


  6. #51
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    It's not a fallacy, because I'm not dodging your argument at all.

    I'm just done replying when I have to re-read my own response over and over because you couldn't comprehend it.
    When were you done replying?
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  7. #52
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    But the point is that the Japanese weren't exactly "innocent" at that point in time.


    Although it's pretty much an irrelevant topic to Islam. America being good or bad does nothing for the subject of Islam.

    Just like the old days when they would randomly yammer on about Christianity.
    They'll do whatever they can to take the fire off of their violent slave religion.

  8. #53
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post



    Just like the old days when they would randomly yammer on about Christianity.
    They'll do whatever they can to take the fire off of their violent slave religion.
    Hey now, everyone has their stupid moments.


  9. #54
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Hey now, everyone has their stupid moments.
    We're talking about Muslims here.
    I'd say it's more than just moments.

  10. #55
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,482
    Reputation
    109
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    i think i'll just agree
    “I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”

  11. #56
    ShadyJN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My Metal Gear With Quiet
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    The imperial Japanese deserved to be nuked.
    I love you
    This guys whole post shows why OP is incorrect, there are far worse bodies out there that have done far worse than the United States has ever done.
    And by the way, saying "Murica" makes you look like a mentally handicapped degenerate.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 10:32 AM
  2. [Request] why the hacks working he not work ?
    By wyzaard in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 06:28 AM
  3. WHY the pub hack is not working on CF Philippines
    By tabuzo013 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 05:45 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 08:10 AM
  5. Truth behind the US Government.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 02:39 PM