Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 82
  1. #46
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You aren't even putting out an argument. I can't counter what isn't there.
    You had no response so you claimed it was propaganda.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  2. #47
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    You had no response so you claimed it was propaganda.
    Readin. Comprehension. Fail.

    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    I don't need to argue for my religion. Thousands of people in the west who actually want proof for God are receiving it and are converting to Islam. I personally try to inform those who have genuine questions. The truth will always prevail.
    >This is you admitting that you aren't going to argue for your religion.
    >Then you say "thousands of people are converting"(again, not an argument).
    >Then you say "I will inform them.... The truth will always prevail".

    To which I replied:
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ So basically you'll just throw out propaganda whenever you can.
    Explanation: You don't want to argue(debate), you'll just provide false/biased information without demonstrating it to be true.
    -----------

    So in summary
    1. You didn't have an argument.
    2. You admitted to not wanting to debate
    3. You admitted to basically wanting just to spread religious propaganda.


    yeah, I'm not calling your "argument" propaganda, that's you.


  3. #48
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Readin. Comprehension. Fail.


    >This is you admitting that you aren't going to argue for your religion.
    >Then you say "thousands of people are converting"(again, not an argument).
    >Then you say "I will inform them.... The truth will always prevail".

    To which I replied:


    Explanation: You don't want to argue(debate), you'll just provide false/biased information without demonstrating it to be true.
    -----------

    So in summary
    1. You didn't have an argument.
    2. You admitted to not wanting to debate
    3. You admitted to basically wanting just to spread religious propaganda.


    yeah, I'm not calling your "argument" propaganda, that's you.
    It was an argument. It is a fact that thousands of people are converting to Islam every year. Therefore the people who want proof for God are receiving it, therefore I don't need to waste my time proving it to people who don't want to believe in God in the first place.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  4. #49
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    It was an argument. It is a fact that thousands of people are converting to Islam every year. Therefore the people who want proof for God are receiving it, therefore I don't need to waste my time proving it to people who don't want to believe in God in the first place.
    Thousands of people are also deconverting to atheism and converting to other religions.

    Your argument is invalid. I suggest you are either trolling or stupid, either way, done.


  5. #50
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    Thousands of people are also deconverting to atheism and converting to other religions.

    Your argument is invalid. I suggest you are either trolling or stupid, either way, done.
    And now you have changed the topic to something else. Well derp, they are all man made religions except for Islam hence people leaving them once they become educated.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  6. #51
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    And now you have changed the topic to something else. Well derp, they are all man made religions except for Islam hence people leaving them once they become educated.
    Please explain to me how I "changed the topic" and prove that Islam is not man-made.


  7. #52
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    Please explain to me how I "changed the topic" and prove that Islam is not man-made.
    I have already explained it.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  8. #53
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    And now you have changed the topic to something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    Please explain to me how I "changed the topic".
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    I have already explained it.
    No, you haven't. You poor, illiterate fool.


    Also please prove that Islam is not a man-made religion.


  9. #54
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    No, you haven't. You poor, illiterate fool.


    Also please prove that Islam is not a man-made religion.
    Attacking the opponent when you lose the debate. Which fallacy is that?
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  10. #55
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Attacking the opponent when you lose the debate. Which fallacy is that?
    You have to get better at trolling man. You can't just throw that out there willy nilly.


  11. #56
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    You have to get better at trolling man. You can't just throw that out there willy nilly.
    You called me a poor, illiterate fool. Is that not attacking?
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  12. #57
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    You called me a poor, illiterate fool. Is that not attacking?
    It's not attacking you instead of the argument, no.

    What it's doing is showing how you can't read. Hence my claim of illiteracy is justified.
    *(You said that you explained something when you clearly did not).


  13. #58
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    It's not attacking you instead of the argument, no.

    What it's doing is showing how you can't read. Hence my claim of illiteracy is justified.
    *(You said that you explained something when you clearly did not).
    It looks like you are the illiterate one. How is calling someone a poor, illiterate fool not attacking.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  14. #59
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    It looks like you are the illiterate one. How is calling someone a poor, illiterate fool not attacking.
    I'm not dodging the "argument" at all, i"m just saying you can't read.

    Based on the evidence you have presented me(your post), I would be correct in assuming you have a literacy problem, bordering on illiteracy.


  15. #60
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    I'm not dodging the "argument" at all, i"m just saying you can't read.

    Based on the evidence you have presented me(your post), I would be correct in assuming you have a literacy problem, bordering on illiteracy.
    Yes you are right, I cannot read because my defeated opponent has nothing left to say.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The truth about islam
    By pedbera in forum Religion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2013, 01:52 PM
  2. Islam is the truth - Ahmed Deedat
    By Matroix73 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 08-11-2013, 11:20 PM
  3. Finally some 1 that tells the truth
    By S|W|P in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-17-2011, 11:42 AM
  4. THe truth is that...
    By OO7 in forum General
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 12:46 AM
  5. the truth about hardware bans
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 09:52 AM