Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    First of ALL UR a PUSSY how do i know u just joined and named ur account Nomoreislamofacism and u have another account which u dont want to us to know its that person u cant talk against me or my religion with ur other account

Secound I DONT HATE JEWS INFACT religious jews are good people yea they do think their superior than others but they dont hate others FUCK I CALL WHO EVER I WANT A NAZI Prescott Bush G W's grand pops waz a nazi
    and nazis respresent skulls and bones and G W is skull and bones when i say America i dont mean the American people its the government

EDIT: MUSLIMS NEVER allied with NAZIS total bullshit

no need for that flame you fucking tard, his account is banned... i think everyone in here should be banned for being a fucking retard, cept endrit, cus he's cool

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    shit this fun niggas is hattin on me HAHAHA LMFAO

-Skulls And Bones

The Order of Skull and Bones, once known as The Brotherhood of Death,[1] is a secret society based at Yale University, in New Haven, Connecticut, and is one of the oldest student secret societies in the United States. Skull and Bones has maintained its selective membership and Masonic-inspired rituals since its founding in 1832. The society's alumni organization, which owns its properties and oversees undergraduate activity, is the Russell Trust Association, named after one of Bones' founding members.
    Many influential figures have been in Bones and influential families have often had multiple members over successive generations, much like other societies at Yale. Bonesmen include U.S. Presidents such as George W. Bush, George H.W. Bush and William Howard Taft, Supreme Court Justices, and U.S. business leaders.
    -wikipedia

-New World Order
    New World Order (Novus Ordo Mundi) refers to in which a powerful and secretive group is claimed to be conspiring to eventually rule the world via an autonomous world government, which would replace sovereign states and other checks and balances in world power struggles. In new world order conspiracy theories, many significant occurrences are caused by a powerful secret group. Historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to rule the world primarily through a combination of political finance, social engineering, mind control[citation needed], and fear-based propaganda. One of its early mentions was in the 1975 Gerald Ford's "Declaration of Interdependence" as recorded by historian Henry Steele Commager which states that: "we must join with others to bring forth a new world order....Narrow notions of national sovereignty must not be permitted to curtail that obligation"[1].
    the new world order was ordered by G Bush senior On September 11 1990.......... September.........11...... WHAT A BIG coincidence
    and months before 9/11/01 happened they were discussing about how they need a another pearl harbor and look another pearl harbor happened

all this is true facts widely known i know u kids dont have a god damn clue about these shits and you kids are calling me a moron..........shameful
    Kiddies grow up learn to disagree with your tv its propagandist material a mental lethal weapon our government and all governments use to get their ideas spread engineered into your brain

when the martial law arrives you guys is gonna say "oh shit that muslim bitch was right we are gonna get fucked"

PUT ASIDE all the religious piont of views and how this people and tht group of people hates each other lets see what those rich faggots have put for our next generation has put us all in a system where they have the abilities to change the way we do things

look stop the muslim world vs west bullshit and research about the Illuminati the masons im telling you ASK your selfs why look for the truth in things and u could be saved we all can
    Last edited by <sniper>; 07-05-2007 at 05:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Wikipedia?

Are you kidding...

By using that you are basically wasting your time even posting the other souce, as I bet Yale doesn't support wikipedia yet you use them? I never knew someone could be so indirect in being a hypocrite.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.................. ......... waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit skulls and bones<------------ You do know bush is a part of it so is hes father kerry they all said it on national tv dont you
    and new world order<------------------- The shits one you dollar BILL yes the
    Pyramid under it it says novus ordo bullshit guess what it means-------- new world order
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CWBTL33MpA wen the pres announced it
    We are the ones spreading truth wen its right in front of you i become the moron
    all im gonna say is tht research on it dont be ignorant fool and disagree with out learning about it
    its like you saying its a circle and im the one saying its an oval wen its an oval
    Last edited by <sniper>; 07-05-2007 at 10:59 PM.

Thanks
    lalallalalalalal arab contry's suck...lalalalalaalal kthxbie

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.................. ......... waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit skulls and bones<------------ You do know bush is a part of it so is hes father kerry they all said it on national tv dont you
    and new world order<------------------- The shits one you dollar BILL yes the
    Pyramid under it it says novus ordo bullshit guess what it means-------- new world order
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CWBTL33MpA wen the pres announced it
    We are the ones spreading truth wen its right in front of you i become the moron
    all im gonna say is tht research on it dont be ignorant fool and disagree with out learning about it
    its like you saying its a circle and im the one saying its an oval wen its an oval
    I don't think anyone knows what your talking about.

Edit: Besides why would I need to research I didn't use any facts. Lol, owned =/.
    Last edited by Inna; 07-06-2007 at 03:36 PM.

Your fucking basment screwing you mother. Now. GTFO OFF MY PROFILE YOU FUC
    Thanks
    Indeed, I actually have no clue what he's mumblin..

Thanks
    You do know bush is a part of it so is hes father kerry
    You know nothing do you? Skulls and Bones is just a club where they talk about Politics and Business.

NWO of what Bush Sr was talking about, was general Laws for all countries. He abbandoned the plan because he knew it was impossible, but the UN seems to think it is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreIslamoFascism View Post
    You know nothing do you? Skulls and Bones is just a club where they talk about Politics and Business.

NWO of what Bush Sr was talking about, was general Laws for all countries. He abbandoned the plan because he knew it was impossible, but the UN seems to think it is.
    hehehe omg do you know what those dirty bastards has put in for us in the future ok stop thinking of me as an enemy becuase hatred is ignorance and ignorance is what corrupted mankind into this bullshit we call a government or our masters actually your masters

and to all please watch this clip it i jus want to think of how you are mislead into their evil system

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSDWyzzsLVM

EDIT: My piont is not to go against you i dont want too prove you guys wrong
    and dont think i talk against the US becuase i hate jew christians or infidels i dont sny religion i dont hate anyone becuase of the type they are i spread truth becuase i love this world i care about sooo much but the stupidy of humanity is whats pissing me off has been since i stopped believing the media all bullshit tht i have never seen or bullshit tht i know is false but still getting projected into all of humans. no matter what we are the same we have the smartness its just that our minds and brain become lazy to obtain it
    Last edited by <sniper>; 07-08-2007 at 03:35 AM.

Thanks
    israeli are terrorists not the people but the army are terrorist how about the babys they killed and sniped children like 3 years old open you brain they are crazy, its not for nothing "OCCUPATION FORCES ''

Thanks
    STOP FLAMING THIS THREAD.

Thanks
    "Palestine" is a proxy for the rest of the Middle East's war on Israel. It's frowned on for a "Palestinian" to abandon the struggle to destroy Israel. They are encouraged by Hammas to strap on suicide vests and shoot rockets and mortars into Israel... It's also a practice of Hammas to place civilians around areas that they had just fired into Israel from to create more tragedies and thus recruiting more to The Cause.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ok so ive lived in isreal for 1 1/2 years. ok so are so fucking strict. why do you think they are still here if everyone hated them so much???? because they are a thought country. they make everybody who graduates high school go to a 2 year military training.... it is a dangerous place but U.S. is backing them up and were helping them out cause they've caused no problems... just thats a country you dont want to fuck with...

btw have you heard of the 250 tank day war? well germany brought 250 tanks to kill isreal and the U.S. provided 21 tanks to isreal... well isreal won and lost 3 tanks... the reason is since isreal is so smart they stalled germany and waited till night. then since U.S.'s tanks had night vision and theres didnt they owned them... mmhmm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    dnt wanna read the bullshit u guys wrote but yeah,.. that vid made me sad.. Q_Q

If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    achmed the dead terrorist lolz

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast