Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54
  1. #16
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The second someone asks you for a source on your bullshit propaganda, you back out. What a fucking surprise.
    You don't have any sources either...
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  2. #17
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,706
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    846
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    Just because one side has more casualties does not make them the good-guys. You are naive to think that.

    You can't even respond to what I posted either.

    The second someone asks you for a source on your bullshit propaganda, you back out. What a fucking surprise.



    This isn't anything I can comment on. Just saying "you are being unreasonable" without explaining why isn't a counter or response.

    You might as well have not posted tbh.
    Once again you keep talking to me like I'm defending them.

    I repeat, I do not support/condone/justify any of the violent actions the arabs are committing.
    I said it before and I'll say it again, if you want sources on the multipile violations to human rights committed by Israel I'll be glad to post it.
    You are the one avoiding my questions. Once you answer the following questions I'll be glad to debate you, otherwise i refuse to talk to someone like you.

    So you're telling me, the proper response to a terrorist attack is blowing entire cities? The proper response is to kill thousands? How is that reasonable? You are the one justifying the murder of innocents here. No one is defending the terrorists, but when entire cities are being torn down, then I have a problem.
    Last edited by Ferris Bueller; 05-24-2015 at 02:43 PM.

    "“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

  3. #18
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan0gen View Post

    You don't have any sources either...
    I'm not making outrageous claims of "millions being killed" and genocide though.

    Your only claims are apartheid, BoP not on me there.

    I could prove palestine shelters rockets in civilian areas, but nobody has questioned me on this so......why bother?


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post


    Once again you keep talking to me like I'm defending them.
    I said it before and I'll say it again, if you want sources on the multipile violations to human rights committed by Israel I'll be glad to post it.
    You are the one avoiding my questions. Once you answer the following questions I'll be glad to debate you, otherwise i refuse to talk to someone like you.

    You are blaming israel for police-work really.
    ================================================== =======
    The proper response is to stop the possibility of harm. Civilian casualties are going to happen when the rocket stations are put in the area. You seem to think that Israel is to blame, they aren't.

    Example:If i put a nuclear missle silo in the middle of NYC and starting shooting at Canada....

    Even if Canada could fend it off, they need to take out the station. They can't afford a lapse in ability to defend and what that would entail.

    To say Israel should just deploy troops in the area would be stupid.
    A) You'd bitch about occupation then.
    B) It would turn into even more of a bloodbath.
    C) Really, they'd just use people as human shields still, having the same problems.





  4. #19
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,706
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    846
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I'm not making outrageous claims of "millions being killed" and genocide though.

    Your only claims are apartheid, BoP not on me there.

    I could prove palestine shelters rockets in civilian areas, but nobody has questioned me on this so......why bother?


    - - - Updated - - -


    You are blaming israel for police-work really.
    ================================================== =======
    The proper response is to stop the possibility of harm. Civilian casualties are going to happen when the rocket stations are put in the area. You seem to think that Israel is to blame, they aren't.

    Example:If i put a nuclear missle silo in the middle of NYC and starting shooting at Canada....

    Even if Canada could fend it off, they need to take out the station. They can't afford a lapse in ability to defend and what that would entail.

    To say Israel should just deploy troops in the area would be stupid.
    A) You'd bitch about occupation then.
    B) It would turn into even more of a bloodbath.
    C) Really, they'd just use people as human shields still, having the same problems.



    Police-work?
    Really?

    You are comparing the response to a nuclear attack to the response to an IED. Do you see the flaw in that or do I need to explain that to you too?
    What you are basically saying is to prevent the death of a hundred let me end the lives of thousands. While that is necessary at times, sadly most times it's not when it comes to Israeli attacks.

    You see Israel and people like you plead that Israel is doing this for the purpose of security and necessity. It couldn't be further from the truth and Israel knows it and acknowledges it publicly.

    I'm not going to debate you, I'll let the Israelis do it for me.

    Some backstory: In 2005 Israel and the Palestinian Authority agreed to a cease-fire after a brutal 50-day assault by Israel demolishing Gaza and killing over 2000 Palestinians.
    Now this is word for word what Dov Weissglass, a confidant of Sharon(the prime-minister of Israel at the time) said.
    "The significance of the disengagement plan is the freezing of the peace process," Weissglass informed the Israeli press. "And when you freeze that process, you prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state, and you prevent a discussion on the refugees, the borders, and Jerusalem. Effectively, this whole package called the Palestinian state, with all that it entails, has been removed indefinitely from our agenda. And all this with authority and permission. All with a [U.S.] presidential blessing and the ratification of both houses of Congress. It supplies the amount of formaldehyde that is necessary so there will not be a political process with the Palestinians
    Formaldhyde so that there won't be a political process. Hmm. I thought the Israelis wanted peace. I thought they wanted a non-violent solution. I thought they had to defend themselves with guns. If they're doing all that, why would they want to freeze the peace process? Please, I beg you, read this and understand what it means. The Israelis want war as much as Hammas and Hisbolah and these terrorists. They do not do this out of necessity. They do it because they want to.

    Israel has repeatedly violated international law, international treaties, and ceasefire agreements. But according to you, they do this to defend themselves. They do this because these asshole Palestinians are firing rockets at them.

    In 2008, yet another ceasefire agreement was held. Israel violated it and led a siege on Gaza demanding that Hamas would free an Israeli soldier.(keep in mind that Israel itself has a history of arresting peaceful activists. I have many sources to back this up). Later, Hamas asked for another ceasefire agreement, Israel refused. You know what they did next? Operation Cast Lead. A siege on Gaza that resulted in atrocities well documented by international and Israeli human rights organizations(look it up). After this operation the U.N intervened calling for another cease-fire. A cease-fire was reached. This cease-fire was then broken in 2012.

    This doesn't even account for a fifth of Israel's violations of human rights, international law, etc...
    Please, understand that this isn't self-defense. This is all out war. It is not kept a secret.

    Again I tell you, I am not sympathizing with the Arabs firing rockets at innocent Israelis. I want them dead as much as you do. But you need to acknowledge that these Israeli attacks, most of the time, are not self-defense. It as a systematic destruction of a nation.

    P.S: if you need sources for anything i say simply ask.
    P.P.S:If you ignore certain things I'll say, I'll ignore certain things you say. It's only fair.
    Last edited by Ferris Bueller; 05-24-2015 at 05:06 PM.

    "“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

  5. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post


    Police-work?
    Really?

    You are comparing the response to a nuclear attack to the response to an IED. Do you see the flaw in that or do I need to explain that to you too?
    I could put missiles instead of nukes if you still don't understand what the concept of it is.
    =====================================
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

    Formaldhyde so that there won't be a political process. Hmm. I thought the Israelis wanted peace. I thought they wanted a non-violent solution. I thought they had to defend themselves with guns. If they're doing all that, why would they want to freeze the peace process? Please, I beg you, read this and understand what it means. The Israelis want war as much as Hammas and Hisbolah and these terrorists. They do not do this out of necessity. They do it because they want to.
    You really suck at debating. I mean work on your quotes at least.
    http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/1758...aza_ceasefire/

    -Noam Chomsky.....oh boy. Well kid, you've officially graduated into the retard leagues, congratu-fucking-lations.


    Here is the part you selectively cherry picked.
    That agreement was reached shortly after Israel withdrew its settlers and military forces from Gaza. The motive for the disengagement was explained by Dov Weissglass, a confidant of then-Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, who was in charge of negotiating and implementing it. "The significance of the disengagement
    And as to the whole "freezing the peace process" if you read the quote you'd know that when Palestine was recognized as a country, it gave even more support towards fighting against israel, albeit politically not physically.
    ===============================================

    Lets talk about genocide. Because you seem to think Israel is all about that.

    Israel makes tactical strikes for the majority of their attacks.

    Israel could easily wipe out all of palestine within a month. Literally burn the ground to nothing but ash.


    So either your argument is that Israel is the most inefficient committer of genocide ever, or that you just want to throw around the word "genocide" because you think it's a cool buzzword.
    ============================================

    You see the biggest difference here is that Israel does not commit actions in line with genocide nor do they announce it. I have yet to see you link any of the things which can be easily linked to Hamas, ISIS, Hezbolla, etc. etc. regarding genocide in the case of Israel. None. Nada.

    Yet you still cry "Oh israel is just like Hamas"
    =============================================


    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    Israel has repeatedly violated international law, international treaties, and ceasefire agreements. But according to you, they do this to defend themselves. They do this because these asshole Palestinians are firing rockets at them..
    So has palestine? Are you selectively ignoring this?

    Oh wait, you already admitted your bias upfront.

    Duh. Confirmation bias already confirmed.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

    This doesn't even account for a fifth of Israel's violations of human rights, international law, etc...
    Please, understand that this isn't self-defense. This is all out war. It is not kept a secret.

    Again I tell you, I am not sympathizing with the Arabs firing rockets at innocent Israelis. I want them dead as much as you do. But you need to acknowledge that these Israeli attacks, most of the time, are not self-defense. It as a systematic destruction of a nation.

    P.S: if you need sources for anything i say simply ask.
    P.P.S:If you ignore certain things I'll say, I'll ignore certain things you say. It's only fair.

    If Israel actually wanted an all out war, palestine would be a smoldering pile of rubble. You either don't know what the phrase "all out war" means or are just ignorant of Israel's military potential.

    If Israel wanted to systematically destroy the nation, they would have done so.

    Again, you already hold a bias. You already admitted that you think israel killed "millions" and is "committing genocide" without any justification to think so. It's this petty "well israel is just a bloodlusting monster" propaganda that makes your argument so. utterly. pathetic.

    Seriously, look at what you have said so far. It's a joke. It's pure uncited/unjustified propaganda that you spit out the second someone mentions Israel.


    I've ignored nothing of what you've said. I've addressed every point. I posted a 5 paragraph response to you, and you completely ignored it on the other hand.
    Last edited by Empire; 05-24-2015 at 07:33 PM.


  6. #21
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,706
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    846
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I could put missiles instead of nukes if you still don't understand what the concept of it is.
    =====================================


    You really suck at debating. I mean work on your quotes at least.
    http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/1758...aza_ceasefire/

    -Noam Chomsky.....oh boy. Well kid, you've officially graduated into the retard leagues, congratu-fucking-lations.


    Here is the part you selectively cherry picked.


    And as to the whole "freezing the peace process" if you read the quote you'd know that when Palestine was recognized as a country, it gave even more support towards fighting against israel, albeit politically not physically.
    ===============================================

    Lets talk about genocide. Because you seem to think Israel is all about that.

    Israel makes tactical strikes for the majority of their attacks.

    Israel could easily wipe out all of palestine within a month. Literally burn the ground to nothing but ash.


    So either your argument is that Israel is the most inefficient committer of genocide ever, or that you just want to throw around the word "genocide" because you think it's a cool buzzword.
    ============================================

    You see the biggest difference here is that Israel does not commit actions in line with genocide nor do they announce it. I have yet to see you link any of the things which can be easily linked to Hamas, ISIS, Hezbolla, etc. etc. regarding genocide in the case of Israel. None. Nada.

    Yet you still cry "Oh israel is just like Hamas"
    =============================================




    So has palestine? Are you selectively ignoring this?

    Oh wait, you already admitted your bias upfront.

    Duh. Confirmation bias already confirmed.





    If Israel actually wanted an all out war, palestine would be a smoldering pile of rubble. You either don't know what the phrase "all out war" means or are just ignorant of Israel's military potential.

    If Israel wanted to systematically destroy the nation, they would have done so.

    Again, you already hold a bias. You already admitted that you think israel killed "millions" and is "committing genocide" without any justification to think so. It's this petty "well israel is just a bloodlusting monster" propaganda that makes your argument so. utterly. pathetic.

    Seriously, look at what you have said so far. It's a joke. It's pure uncited/unjustified propaganda that you spit out the second someone mentions Israel.


    I've ignored nothing of what you've said. I've addressed every point. I posted a 5 paragraph response to you, and you completely ignored it on the other hand.
    You see this is how I know there's something wrong with your head.
    Naom Chomsky? I don't even read him or follow any of his beliefs. In fact, I don't even know who he is. I clearly quoted Dov Weissglass, a confidant of Sharon. So please, retard, read carefully.

    And, umm.. I didn't cherrypick shit. The quote is plain and simple. Israel signed the cease-fire to freeze peace talks. End of story. You're literally not making any sense Empire.

    Also I love how I didn't even mention genocide in that post and you just randomly brought it up. Are you sure I'm the one that sucks at debating? Fine, I'll appease you. Claiming that Israel is committing genocide is inaccurate. Happy? But since they are so far away from genocide, how can you explain the events of the 1948 Palestinian exodus. Are you even aware of them? Are you aware of the Deir Yassin massacre? Empire, you are simply uninformed. You know nothing. You understand nothing. Please, educate yourself.


    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    And as to the whole "freezing the peace process" if you read the quote you'd know that when Palestine was recognized as a country, it gave even more support towards fighting against israel, albeit politically not physically.
    Wait what? I don't even understand what you're saying anymore. Whaaaaat?


    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    So has palestine? Are you selectively ignoring this?

    Oh wait, you already admitted your bias upfront.

    Duh. Confirmation bias already confirmed.
    I love how you keep mentioning that I'm biased. You are choosing to ignore the fact that I conceded that I don't support the palestinian violence. If you scroll up a bit I wrote in huge font that I I do not support/condone/justify any of the violent actions the arabs are committing. How can you still call me biased after this? You're really bad at this debating thing aren't you?


    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    If Israel actually wanted an all out war, palestine would be a smoldering pile of rubble. You either don't know what the phrase "all out war" means or are just ignorant of Israel's military potential.

    If Israel wanted to systematically destroy the nation, they would have done so.

    Again, you already hold a bias. You already admitted that you think israel killed "millions" and is "committing genocide" without any justification to think so. It's this petty "well israel is just a bloodlusting monster" propaganda that makes your argument so. utterly. pathetic.

    Seriously, look at what you have said so far. It's a joke. It's pure uncited/unjustified propaganda that you spit out the second someone mentions Israel.


    I've ignored nothing of what you've said. I've addressed every point. I posted a 5 paragraph response to you, and you completely ignored it on the other hand.
    And yes, Israel did want all out war. It already had it. You remember the events of 1948? The state of Palestine is virtually non-existent compared to what it was pre-1948.
     
    Israel basically did already turn Palestine into ashes. It consistently does so as well. It repeatedly bombs Gazza, virtually destroying the entire city on a yearly basis.

    You really need to start educating yourself on this matter. You keep mentioning sources when you haven't posted any yourself. You keep calling me biased when I clearly keep stating otherwise. And I have posted 0 pieces of propaganda. How is a quote from a confidant propaganda? It's a quote right off his tongue.

    The very foundation of your argument is crumbling beneath you. It's obvious since you keep claiming that I'm biased. My argument is this: Israel is as much of a terrorist as Hammas is, maybe even more. I hold no bias. I mentioned many times that I'd be happy to see Hammas Hezbollah and any of these terrorist organizations dead.

    Please, gather a decent argument and then debate.

    "“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

  7. #22
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Anyways, after reading this whole debacle I'll go ahead and just answer the thread in my opinion.
    I think religion is attacked because of the bigotry, hate, ignorance, and detriment it brings to the human race.
    Wars, deaths, hate, deceit, usually stem from one source. And that's religion. It has held science back and has held anybody in the past whom has thought outside of the box back. Believing any religion is primitive, and shows ignorance in said person whom chooses to believe religion. There is no god, there is no heaven waiting for you, women were not created from the rib of a man, no ocean was split apart, no talking snakes, no universe created in a few days, no eternal hell, no Adam and Eve. It's all bullshit. Religion likes to involve itself in politics and science, places it does not belong.
    All in all? Fuck religion.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

    Predator's Panda (06-15-2015)

  9. #23
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    Anyways, after reading this whole debacle I'll go ahead and just answer the thread in my opinion.
    I think religion is attacked because of the bigotry, hate, ignorance, and detriment it brings to the human race.
    Wars, deaths, hate, deceit, usually stem from one source. And that's religion. It has held science back and has held anybody in the past whom has thought outside of the box back. Believing any religion is primitive, and shows ignorance in said person whom chooses to believe religion. There is no god, there is no heaven waiting for you, women were not created from the rib of a man, no ocean was split apart, no talking snakes, no universe created in a few days, no eternal hell, no Adam and Eve. It's all bullshit. Religion likes to involve itself in politics and science, places it does not belong.
    All in all? Fuck religion.
    Here here!

    That's primarily why the religion of Islam is targeted. Because it's become apperant that some people take it seriously and their actions are not acceptable.
    ===================================

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post


    You see this is how I know there's something wrong with your head.
    Naom Chomsky? I don't even read him or follow any of his beliefs. In fact, I don't even know who he is. I clearly quoted Dov Weissglass, a confidant of Sharon. So please, retard, read carefully.
    You quoted an article and you didn't even read it...........

    I mean you know that I have to call you out on cherry picking now right?(you did this to yourself.)


    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

    And, umm.. I didn't cherrypick shit. The quote is plain and simple. Israel signed the cease-fire to freeze peace talks. End of story. You're literally not making any sense Empire.
    The quote has no context and it's form an article which is made by a guy who constantly uses conspiracy theories.

    You do know what a "cease-fire" is, right?


    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

    Also I love how I didn't even mention genocide in that post and you just randomly brought it up. Are you sure I'm the one that sucks at debating? Fine, I'll appease you. Claiming that Israel is committing genocide is inaccurate. Happy? But since they are so far away from genocide, how can you explain the events of the 1948 Palestinian exodus. Are you even aware of them? Are you aware of the Deir Yassin massacre? Empire, you are simply uninformed. You know nothing. You understand nothing. Please, educate yourself. .
    For the sake of getting through this shtick, I'll just say "yeah it's wrong, but they should move on".

    It's pointless to argue about 1948 because every time I bring up the recorded history on the exodus, all i get is "it's a conspiracy to cover up the truth". or w/e.

    The "deir yassin" massacre does not justify anything. It happened, so what? I'm pretty sure 2000 people (20 times what happened) just got murdered the other month by another Islamic terrorist group. I'm not bringing that up for reasons that Israel should be anxious, but w/e.
    =============================================

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

    And yes, Israel did want all out war. It already had it. You remember the events of 1948? The state of Palestine is virtually non-existent compared to what it was pre-1948.
     
    Israel basically did already turn Palestine into ashes. It consistently does so as well. It repeatedly bombs Gazza, virtually destroying the entire city on a yearly basis.
    .
    The state of palestine didn't exist. It was a territory, not a sovereign nation.

    That being said, it was 1948. They committed whatever bullshit you want to say, but it ended then. What proof do you have that they want all-out war now?

    For that point: You do realize gaza isn't this innocent village right?

    ===================


    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

    You really need to start educating yourself on this matter. You keep mentioning sources when you haven't posted any yourself. You keep calling me biased when I clearly keep stating otherwise. And I have posted 0 pieces of propaganda. How is a quote from a confidant propaganda? It's a quote right off his tongue.

    The very foundation of your argument is crumbling beneath you. It's obvious since you keep claiming that I'm biased. My argument is this: Israel is as much of a terrorist as Hammas is, maybe even more. I hold no bias. I mentioned many times that I'd be happy to see Hammas Hezbollah and any of these terrorist organizations dead.

    Please, gather a decent argument and then debate.
    Ah the last gasp.

    So here's the thing. You already said Israel killed millions. Didn't provide a source.

    You said that they wanted and have committed genocide. No sources.


    You are even claiming Israel is a terrorist organization, which I find hilarious, no sources.


    Sorry man, You just don't have anything I should care about anymore.
    Last edited by Empire; 05-24-2015 at 11:33 PM.


  10. #24
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gaar's Palace
    Posts
    733
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    ISIS is why we target religions and dumb extremists that are wolves under sheep skin (religeon).
    Religeon is also targeted because it is constantly shoved down our throats when we didn't ask for it.
    Last edited by Sylar; 06-13-2015 at 01:50 AM.


    Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

    100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

  11. #25
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    When half of your education is religious and you act according to it, religion is a topic that should be discussed with regard to the "current events"
    (Whatever that means, because it's so vague idk wtf you actually mean).
    This has nothing to do with religion even if religion said that which is absolutely no mistake if the religion said that as taking revenge is not considered terrorism?

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I'm sorry, but there is no scenario where 9/11 is deserved. Innocent lives are never justified for killing.

    Fucking idiot.
    Yeah, but nuclear bombing japanese innocents is fully deserved because that's kool cenareu and i lik et vire match ayyy lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Well your opinion is wrong.

    Palestine can choose to get along peacefully, but the continually choose otherwise.
    yeh that's 100% korekt gib me ur countre, i gib u quarter or half of de countre aand liv in pece is nut zat korekt?


    empiar logik bery gud
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  12. #26
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    This has nothing to do with religion even if religion said that which is absolutely no mistake if the religion said that as taking revenge is not considered terrorism?
    It has everything to do with religion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Yeah, but nuclear bombing japanese innocents is fully deserved because that's kool cenareu and i lik et vire match ayyy lmao
    How is that relevant? Are these people Japanese? Is this a "well you did it so can we" scenario?

    I mean if you think bombing the japanese was wrong, then why are you justifying an act which you believe is the same?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    yeh that's 100% korekt gib me ur countre, i gib u quarter or half of de countre aand liv in pece is nut zat korekt?


    empiar logik bery gud
    Yeah yeah, keep neglecting your people, see how that works out for you........

    Oh wait, Gaza is already the prime example of that.


  13. #27
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    It has everything to do with religion.
    The revenge principle is normal and has no mistakes, any human would do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    How is that relevant? Are these people Japanese? Is this a "well you did it so can we" scenario?
    I mean if you think bombing the japanese was wrong, then why are you justifying an act which you believe is the same?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Innocent lives are never justified for killing.
    Read that quote again, that's what you said and that's what your country did. I can actually connect that with religion? no. It's because stupid wars where everyone wants to stop his target.
    Also, I'm saying that shit according to the guy that posted the thread I mean about the Iraq thingy, etc... So what should they do? They must take revenge?


    Oh by the way, the nuclear bombs that your country used on Japan is really against the environment before it's against the humanity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Yeah yeah, keep neglecting your people, see how that works out for you........

    Oh wait, Gaza is already the prime example of that.
    I'm quote this :
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Palestine can choose to get along peacefully, but the continually choose otherwise.
    So you shouldn't say any kind of shit after this. Anyone who has the power to occupy a country and take most of it's size and then I say "stop defending your country so you live on peace and we live on peace" lol. that logic
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  14. #28
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    The revenge principle is normal and has no mistakes, any human would do that.
    It's really not. You have to be indoctrinated to believe these things are normal.

    Lets give an example. The Native Americans are not currently bombing Americans. Why? Because they weren't taught and inspired by both their religion and parents to take revenge upon ancestor crimes.


    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Read that quote again, that's what you said and that's what your country did. I can actually connect that with religion? no. It's because stupid wars where everyone wants to stop his target.
    Also, I'm saying that shit according to the guy that posted the thread I mean about the Iraq thingy, etc... So what should they do? They must take revenge?
    How is it relevant though? I mean how is the US bombing of Japan relevant to the Israel-Palestine conflict in any way?


    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Oh by the way, the nuclear bombs that your country used on Japan is really against the environment before it's against the humanity.
    Any bomb is against the environment. Duh.



    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    I'm quote this :

    So you shouldn't say any kind of shit after this. Anyone who has the power to occupy a country and take most of it's size and then I say "stop defending your country so you live on peace and we live on peace" lol. that logic

    A- Palestine wasn't a country or sovereign nation.
    B- Shooting rockets at civilians is not "defending your country"
    C- The "people of palestine" evacuated.


    D This isn't relevant to the topic of religion being targeted.


    This is just another thread in which another stupid muslim brings up Israel.

    You never bring up the arab nations which do the same thing. You never bring up the ridiculously high amount of human rights violations in the middle east endorsed by Islam. No, lets focus on Israel.


    It's always Israel and Palestine.


    Because you know, "fuck the jews" right?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------


    Lets just imagine that Israel peacefully existed and no wars were fought. That jewish people came there, lived peacefully with the residents who were there, and formed the country of Israel.


    9/10 of the middle east would still be against them. Because they are the same racist fucks that supported Hitler's Final Solution.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------




    Really all your complaints are petty. This is the equivalent of SJW'ing the middle east. There is no winning when one side is fueled by propaganda and will hate Israel no matter what.


  15. #29
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Really all your complaints are petty. This is the equivalent of SJW'ing the middle east. There is no winning when one side is fueled by propaganda and will hate Israel no matter what.
    Actually, accusing the Palestinians of propaganda is quite hypocritical. I mean, they don't have any money, they aren't the ones putting this up:

    Which is absolutley fucking disgusting, bound to make normal arabs/muslims feel rejected.
    Empire, I'm sorry but propaganda is the least solid argument against Palestine, try again.
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  16. #30
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by T!TAN's Camel View Post

    Actually, accusing the Palestinians of propaganda is quite hypocritical. I mean, they don't have any money, they aren't the ones putting this up:
    *In America.

    That picture is in America and not sponsored by Israel. Dumbass.

    Quote Originally Posted by T!TAN's Camel View Post
    Which is absolutley fucking disgusting, bound to make normal arabs/muslims feel rejected.
    Empire, I'm sorry but propaganda is the least solid argument against Palestine, try again.




    It's a pretty solid argument. Palestine breeds hatred in it's youth, palestine puts spin on any media event, palestine's government is taken over by terrorist.
    ================


    Oh and to the pic you put: I agree. I think that Palestine has behaved like savages and should not be supported.

    Firing rockets right next to a school, targeting civilians with said rockets, then using the school as a human shield is despicable.


    I'm really getting tired with people saying Israel and Palestine have some sort of "equal footing". They don't.

    One side fires rockets at civilians with no specific target in mind outside of "death to Israel."

    The other does not.


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why Everyone Should NOT Believe in a Religion
    By Thefurball in forum Religion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 5 Days Ago, 04:19 PM
  2. Why can't religion and science co-exist?
    By Ferris Bueller in forum Religion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-14-2016, 05:52 AM
  3. Why Everyone Should Believe in a Religion
    By Kia8 in forum Religion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 02:02 PM
  4. why doesnt this work?
    By $GHOST$ in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 10:34 PM
  5. Why Do you hack?
    By awibble in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 05:22 PM