Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54
  1. #31
    Gill Bates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location:Location:Location:Location:Location:Location:Location:Location:
    Posts
    941
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Happy
    Because it's stupid.

  2. #32
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iCudi View Post
    Because it's stupid.
    Well yes, most religions are seen as "targeted" because the followers of the religions don't want to admit they are actually following something pretty stupid.


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Predator's Panda (06-15-2015)

  4. #33
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The other does not.
    So since it's bombs and proper warfare it's ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    One side fires rockets at civilians with no specific target in mind outside of "death to Israel."
    What Israel does is far worse than rockets
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Oh and to the pic you put: I agree. I think that Palestine has behaved like savages and should not be supported.
    Oh real fuckin nice, I don't know why anyone would listen to you at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    It's a pretty solid argument. Palestine breeds hatred in it's youth, palestine puts spin on any media event, palestine's government is taken over by terrorist.
    Imma answer these in order:
    No
    I don't think thats a good point when you are defending Israel
    HOW?HOWHOWHOWHOW?
    Terrorist is a strong word, and they don't really have a strong government either, so, no
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Firing rockets right next to a school, targeting civilians with said rockets, then using the school as a human shield is despicable.
    Again you use arguments that can bite you in the ass

    IMO, Palestine and Israel are equally as shitty, but the reason I'm defending Palestine right now, is that you are putting 100% of the blame on them. Also, Palestine has a lot less than Israel, at any point the could be blown the fuck out by an atom bomb, which is ridiculous.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Well yes, most religions are seen as "targeted" because the followers of the religions don't want to admit they are actually following something pretty stupid.
    Well, at least we can agree on one thing.
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Predator's Panda For This Useful Post:

    Ferris Bueller (06-16-2015)

  6. #34
    elysiumpiers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    405
    My Mood
    Mellow

  7. #35
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by T!TAN's Camel View Post

    So since it's bombs and proper warfare it's ok?
    What Israel does is far worse than rockets
    Oh real fuckin nice, I don't know why anyone would listen to you at this point.
    Imma answer these in order:
    No
    I don't think thats a good point when you are defending Israel
    HOW?HOWHOWHOWHOW?
    Terrorist is a strong word, and they don't really have a strong government either, so, no
    Again you use arguments that can bite you in the ass
    IMO, Palestine and Israel are equally as shitty, but the reason I'm defending Palestine right now, is that you are putting 100% of the blame on them. Also, Palestine has a lot less than Israel, at any point the could be blown the fuck out by an atom bomb, which is ridiculous.

    - - - Updated - - -
    Well, at least we can agree on one thing.
    (On laptop so no multiquoting atm)
    >Difference is the targets. Palestine doesn't even aim at a specific building or area, they are blind-firing into civilians.
    >Palestine(hamas) fires rockets next to civilian buildings and then complains when the buildings get hit when Israel takes out the rocket station.

    In order:
    -The education is military training in palestine to become martyrs. In Israel they join the IDF at older ages and have rounded education, not propaganda "hold a gun you're a 5 year old, kill the jews" education.
    -Terrorist is a strong word. Hamas are terrorist. They target civilians specifically for political means.

    Palestine and Israel aren't even on the same level. Again. One side is blindfiring into civilians, the other is not.

    So the fuck what if they have less? I don't think living in a ghetto justifies gang violence, how does living in palestine justify targeting civilians who have no relation to the actions you claim Israel took?




    Seriously, at this point your argument is boiling down to "poor palestine". You know what, fuck Palestine.


    You know what would happen if Palestine had superior arms? They'd destroy Israel, murder everyone in the streets, and then praise Allah.



    You know what would happen if Israel was ANY other nation in the middle east? They'd wipe out Palestine within a month, murder everyone in the streets, and then praise Allah.
    ==============================================



    That's why I support Israel. Because I know that if the tables were turned Palestine would wipe out Israel without a second thought.


    And that's why people label them as savages, because they are.


  8. #36
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    It's really not. You have to be indoctrinated to believe these things are normal.

    Lets give an example. The Native Americans are not currently bombing Americans. Why? Because they weren't taught and inspired by both their religion and parents to take revenge upon ancestor crimes.
    Dude, even your hollywood action movies uses revenge... Everyone uses revenge. BUT, revenge is only for those who aggrieved you AND with the same way he did it to you.

    But also, In Islam, If you don't want to revenge and want to forgive those who aggrieved him, it's ok but he has to give him anything as an indemnity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    How is it relevant though? I mean how is the US bombing of Japan relevant to the Israel-Palestine conflict in any way?
    Same principle. KILLING INNOCENTS. You could've used any other way to stop the Japanese dictator but using the innocents in the game?

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    A- Palestine wasn't a country or sovereign nation.
    B- Shooting rockets at civilians is not "defending your country"
    C- The "people of palestine" evacuated.
    A- It was. (going to give you evidences if you want)
    B- Nuclear bombing at Japanese civilians is not "defending your country".
    3- No? What the fuck are you talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    D This isn't relevant to the topic of religion being targeted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You never bring up the arab nations which do the same thing. You never bring up the ridiculously high amount of human rights violations in the middle east endorsed by Islam. No, lets focus on Israel.
    Because it's the reason for all these things that happened? Look, If you ever thought that you could kill everyone in the middle east or stop its revenge, you are wrong. This war won't stop at all until Palestine gets its rights and its country back. So the US, will never ever stop Al Mujhadeen. And when our Arabian countries rulers get down as they're stupid and traitors, the war is going to be more serious. Remember this words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Because you know, "fuck the jews" right?
    Why countries are always relative to their religion, why the fuck that stupid logic? why is every bad behavior is always related to the religion and every good behavior is not related to the religion? why are you using that fucking stupid logic?

    We've never been fighting the Jews. We're fighting the Zionists.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Any bomb is against the environment. Duh.
    Against the Nuclear Bomb? It's more more more more more more against.
    And you left my point in this sentence and went to another subject just because "the lovely USA" is in it. They learnt you in schools that the USA, is never doing any thing wrong. They made you blind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Lets just imagine that Israel peacefully existed and no wars were fought. That jewish people came there, lived peacefully with the residents who were there, and formed the country of Israel.
    Muslims are more. So they have the right to do that. For example, Christians in Egypt (even if egypt wasn't a country as you don't believe that Palestine was a country) cannot make a country and call it whatever they do and the Muslims in Egypt are more?

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    9/10 of the middle east would still be against them. Because they are the same racist fucks that supported Hitler's Final Solution.
    And I even support Hitler's solution. I fucking love Hitler lol. After what I saw from these bitches, I would love to be a fucking dictator and finish all the zionists in these planet. And all the jews who defend those fucking zionists.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Really all your complaints are petty. This is the equivalent of SJW'ing the middle east. There is no winning when one side is fueled by propaganda and will hate Israel no matter what.
    Look, the Middle East is for Muslims and partly christians and partly jews (but they're gone forever in Egypt). Is it clear? The Middle East is for Muslims and they should do whatever they want in their countries. And no one will stop them from reaching their goal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Firing rockets right next to a school, targeting civilians with said rockets, then using the school as a human shield is despicable.
    Oh wait.

    What the fuck? Killing kids playing on the beach? Fuck Israeli civilians. They should be destroyed with nukes.



    Targeting an ambulance, like what the fuck?



    Where the fuck is Hamas? I don't see except civilians running as Israel attacks their houses. WDF?
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  9. #37
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Dude, even your hollywood action movies uses revenge... Everyone uses revenge. BUT, revenge is only for those who aggrieved you AND with the same way he did it to you.
    This isn't revenge. Firing rockets at random, innocent civilians is not revenge.


    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Same principle. KILLING INNOCENTS. You could've used any other way to stop the Japanese dictator but using the innocents in the game?
    A- It was. (going to give you evidences if you want)
    B- Nuclear bombing at Japanese civilians is not "defending your country".
    3- No? What the fuck are you talking about.
    Kid, Japan has nothing to do with Israel-Palestine. It just doesn't. It's not precedence or justification. Stop acting like it is.
    A- It wasn't. It was a british territory, literally just some area of land with no real government or sovereignty.
    B-Again Japan isn't relevant to Israel-Palestine. You want to bring up the bombing of London too? How about the mongolian raids in china?

    You keep bringing up irrelevant acts like Japan as if they are justification for shooting at civilians.


    They are not. I'm asking you politely to stop bringing up irrelevant acts to the discussion.


    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Why countries are always relative to their religion, why the fuck that stupid logic? why is every bad behavior is always related to the religion and every good behavior is not related to the religion? why are you using that fucking stupid logic?

    We've never been fighting the Jews. We're fighting the Zionists.

    Because when they say "in the name of allah" we relate it to the religion. Duh.

    You do know that the Nazi's used the same propaganda right? The evil jews! the Zionist!

    your videos:
    1- No context
    2- no context at all.
    3. Clearly edited footage, no context.


    Derp derp. You can post "aftermath" footage all you like, it proves nothing of what you are saying.

    It's just another term you'll put on any jew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    And I even support Hitler's solution. I fucking love Hitler lol. After what I saw from these bitches, I would love to be a fucking dictator and finish all the zionists in these planet. And all the jews who defend those fucking zionists.
    >Muslim who supports genocide of an entire race of people.

    Well that's nothing new. I mean is anyone here really surprised you want to kill all the jews? Not me.


    Edit: Forgot to add, as a muslim you'd be next on the chopping block. But anythings ok as long as you kill some jews right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Because it's the reason for all these things that happened? Look, If you ever thought that you could kill everyone in the middle east or stop its revenge, you are wrong. This war won't stop at all until Palestine gets its rights and its country back. So the US, will never ever stop Al Mujhadeen. And when our Arabian countries rulers get down as they're stupid and traitors, the war is going to be more serious. Remember this words.
    You...... i'm done.


    You just blamed ALL of the human rights violations in the entire middle east on Israel.

    I just realized it's not me who thinks poorly of the middle east and it's people, it's you.
    Because right there, you just admitted that the Muslim people are so stupid that one country existing causing them to have slaves, child wives, and murder people in the streets. Hundreds of years before Israel's existence even. But you know, those jews clearly used their mind bending powers to control the stupid Muslims.
    Last edited by Empire; 06-16-2015 at 08:37 PM.


  10. #38
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    This isn't revenge. Firing rockets at random, innocent civilians is not revenge.
    Gaza


    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Because when they say "in the name of allah" we relate it to the religion. Duh.

    You do know that the Nazi's used the same propaganda right? The evil jews! the Zionist!

    your videos:
    1- No context
    2- no context at all.
    3. Clearly edited footage, no context.


    Derp derp. You can post "aftermath" footage all you like, it proves nothing of what you are saying.

    It's just another term you'll put on any jew.
    Did these 4 lines actually do anything or were they just fluff like the rest


    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    >Muslim who supports genocide of an entire race of people.

    Well that's nothing new. I mean is anyone here really surprised you want to kill all the jews? Not me.


    Edit: Forgot to add, as a muslim you'd be next on the chopping block. But anythings ok as long as you kill some jews right?
    I'll agree with you on this one, no one deserved to die during the holocaust.
    But if people who died in Auschwitz were here today, they would oppose israel


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You just blamed ALL of the human rights violations in the entire middle east on Israel.

    I just realized it's not me who thinks poorly of the middle east and it's people, it's you.
    Because right there, you just admitted that the Muslim people are so stupid that one country existing causing them to have slaves, child wives, and murder people in the streets. Hundreds of years before Israel's existence even. But you know, those jews clearly used their mind bending powers to control the stupid Muslims.
    Uhh, misquote? That has nothing to do with what you quoted, giving the benefit of the doubt.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Difference is the targets. Palestine doesn't even aim at a specific building or area, they are blind-firing into civilians.
    >Palestine(hamas) fires rockets next to civilian buildings and then complains when the buildings get hit when Israel takes out the rocket station.
    Gaza proves this wrong


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    -Terrorist is a strong word. Hamas are terrorist. They target civilians specifically for political means.
    According to that, Israel is as much of a terrorist state as Isis, good job


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Palestine and Israel aren't even on the same level. Again. One side is blindfiring into civilians, the other is not.
    I mean, you have to aim a rocket launcher, you don't even have to look at people to drop bombs on them


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I don't think living in a ghetto justifies gang violence, how does living in palestine justify targeting civilians who have no relation to the actions you claim Israel took?
    YES IT DOES, GHETTOS PROVOKE CRIME! THAT'S LIFE 101!


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Seriously, at this point your argument is boiling down to "poor palestine". You know what, fuck Palestine.
    Ok? Nothings changed


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You know what would happen if Palestine had superior arms? They'd destroy Israel, murder everyone in the streets, and then praise Allah.
    Sure, and if Israel didn't have every single other country preventing them from performing a second holocaust, they'd nuke all arabs to the ground


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You know what would happen if Israel was ANY other nation in the middle east? They'd wipe out Palestine within a month, murder everyone in the streets, and then praise Allah.
    I don't get it


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    That's why I support Israel. Because I know that if the tables were turned Palestine would wipe out Israel without a second thought.
    And vice versa, they're just as bad and it's about time you realized that


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    And that's why people label them as savages, because they are.
    No, they aren't savages they're people, and who's "they" anyways, you were talking about israel before, do you mean Hamas, Palestine, clarification needed
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  11. #39
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Socialist Panda Bitch View Post
    [SIZE="2"][B]
    Gaza
    Did these 4 lines actually do anything or were they just fluff like the rest
    I'll agree with you on this one, no one deserved to die during the holocaust.
    But if people who died in Auschwitz were here today, they would oppose israel

    - - - Updated - - -
    Uhh, misquote? That has nothing to do with what you quoted, giving the benefit of the doubt.

    - - - Updated - - -
    Gaza proves this wrong

    - - - Updated - - -
    According to that, Israel is as much of a terrorist state as Isis, good job

    - - - Updated - - -
    I mean, you have to aim a rocket launcher, you don't even have to look at people to drop bombs on them

    - - - Updated - - -
    YES IT DOES, GHETTOS PROVOKE CRIME! THAT'S LIFE 101!

    - - - Updated - - -
    Sure, and if Israel didn't have every single other country preventing them from performing a second holocaust, they'd nuke all arabs to the ground
    - - - Updated - - -
    I don't get it

    - - - Updated - - -
    And vice versa, they're just as bad and it's about time you realized that

    - - - Updated - - -
    No, they aren't savages they're people, and who's "they" anyways, you were talking about israel before, do you mean Hamas, Palestine, clarification needed
    In order
    -Yes Gaza.
    - What 4 lines?
    - Speaking for the dead now? That's just poor taste.
    - It has everything to do with what I quoted. Learn to read.
    - Except it's not. If Israel was anywhere as violent as Hamas or ISIS Palestine would be gone. They'd also have invaded some country. Probably Jordan.
    - You don't have to aim a rocket. That's the difference between a rocket and a missile. Hamas is blind-firing at civilians. Again, not selecting targets is a huge difference between Israel and Palestine.
    -Ghetto's don't provoke crime, stupidity does. Palestine educates it's children to be martyrs, and they end up as them.
    - Seriously, you think the other nations care? These same nations don't provide anywhere near the relief/support as Israel does. That's another thing, Israel provides aid. Why the fuck would any country who wants to commit genocide send the other side supplies?

    If Israel was any other nation in the middle east, they would have leveled palestine for the trouble they bring them. No other country cares about palestine outside of shipping them weapons to fight "the zionist"(jews).

    Savages - Hamas and the people who support hamas.(also ISIS, but that's entirely obvious after they destroyed historical monuments for no reason).

    It's more and more clear that you just believe propaganda. You don't think about the issue. You don't look at the facts. All you do is believe that Palestine is wronged and therefore they should be able to attack civilians.


    I support Israel for one simple reason: They are better than Palestine.

    If I had to choose who would bring more to humanity, Israel wins.
    If I had to choose who is more of a threat to peace, Palestine wins.


    It's not even a contest for me. Palestine has shown that they don't care about taking out important targets and are happy with firing at civilians, even hitting their own from time to time due to their own stupidity.


    Israel has hit civilians yes. But that's because modern weapons aren't perfect. Even if they were, you'd still have the same argument. Israel killed someone responsible for the murder of X civilians, boohoo he had a family.


    In the end it's the same shit over and over from the Muslim side. "Zionist" aka any jew who you want to label as a zionist are evil, therefore anyone who attacks them is good.

    If you knew anything about jewish persecution and anti-Semitic propaganda, you'd know that this same logic has been used for centuries in order to kill innocent people, and even used by the Nazi's.

    I for one am tired of your shit and that's why i'm posting.


  12. #40
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    This isn't revenge. Firing rockets at random, innocent civilians is not revenge.
    Because they don't have the technology to fire at a certain place? Anyway, both are targeting civilians.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Kid, Japan has nothing to do with Israel-Palestine. It just doesn't. It's not precedence or justification. Stop acting like it is.
    A- It wasn't. It was a british territory, literally just some area of land with no real government or sovereignty.
    B-Again Japan isn't relevant to Israel-Palestine. You want to bring up the bombing of London too? How about the mongolian raids in china?
    You fucking idiot you're talking about killing the fucking civilians and your fucking idiot country did the same to the other fucking country (japan) so you fucking kid should learn to read ... omg.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Because when they say "in the name of allah" we relate it to the religion. Duh.

    You do know that the Nazi's used the same propaganda right? The evil jews! the Zionist!

    your videos:
    1- No context
    2- no context at all.
    3. Clearly edited footage, no context.


    Derp derp. You can post "aftermath" footage all you like, it proves nothing of what you are saying.

    It's just another term you'll put on any jew.
    Even though they're not wrong on what they're doing, but what If they understood religion incorrectly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    >Muslim who supports genocide of an entire race of people.

    Well that's nothing new. I mean is anyone here really surprised you want to kill all the jews? Not me.


    Edit: Forgot to add, as a muslim you'd be next on the chopping block. But anythings ok as long as you kill some jews right?
    Ok, let's ask the same question to most of americans : Would you like to kill all Muslims? A: Most of them will agree just because of your fucking media and your fucking education system.

    Let's ask the american government, would you like to kill all Muslims? A: Yes.

    But in fact on medias, they say "DUHH WE ARE ONLY KILLING TERRORISTS YOU PEOPLE".

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Edit: Forgot to add, as a muslim you'd be next on the chopping block. But anythings ok as long as you kill some jews right?
    I don't really care since that didn't happen, and I don't even care that Hitler was trying to get rid of jews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You just blamed ALL of the human rights violations in the entire middle east on Israel.
    No lol. In fact, Egypt has violence and it's even worse than Israel at the moment as any one try to protest they get arrested or killed. And I don't know about other countries but I mean as general the scenario we have been living in since the 40s until today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    you just admitted that the Muslim people are so stupid that one country existing causing them to have slaves, child wives, and murder people in the streets. Hundreds of years before Israel's existence even. But you know, those jews clearly used their mind bending powers to control the stupid Muslims.
    You.... you... you keep translating my sentences into what you "want". I didn't even say that.

    Really, If there was no U.S, world would be x10 better.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    - Except it's not. If Israel was anywhere as violent as Hamas or ISIS Palestine would be gone. They'd also have invaded some country. Probably Jordan.
    Ok, you think Hamas has the same technology as Israel? If that was real, Israel would be gone.
    And no, Jordan has army. (I know it's shit but they will survive if Arab countries help it.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    - You don't have to aim a rocket. That's the difference between a rocket and a missile. Hamas is blind-firing at civilians. Again, not selecting targets is a huge difference between Israel and Palestine.
    In the past 15 years, All what I have seen is civilians dying in Gaza.... And if they had some technology they'd have done the same.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  13. #41
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    OK I lost an entire response goodbye im done
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  14. #42
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Because they don't have the technology to fire at a certain place? Anyway, both are targeting civilians.
    -Not an excuse and Israel has targets, they are not blind-firing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    You fucking idiot you're talking about killing the fucking civilians and your fucking idiot country did the same to the other fucking country (japan) so you fucking kid should learn to read ... omg.
    Tu quoque

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Even though they're not wrong on what they're doing, but what If they understood religion incorrectly?
    What if is not an argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Ok, let's ask the same question to most of americans : Would you like to kill all Muslims? A: Most of them will agree just because of your fucking media and your fucking education system.
    Strawman/lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    I don't really care since that didn't happen, and I don't even care that Hitler was trying to get rid of jews.
    >Doesn't care that he'd be next in hitlers final solution, but still supports Hitler in his genocide, because he hates jews that much.



    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    No lol. In fact, Egypt has violence and it's even worse than Israel at the moment as any one try to protest they get arrested or killed. And I don't know about other countries but I mean as general the scenario we have been living in since the 40s until today.
    I'm pretty sure anyone who protest Hamas gets killed too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    You.... you... you keep translating my sentences into what you "want". I didn't even say that.
    It's what you were implying.


    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Really, If there was no U.S, world would be x10 better.
    I like how you didn't mention the USSR/Russia. Shows your ignorance upfront. Nice.


    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Ok, you think Hamas has the same technology as Israel? If that was real, Israel would be gone.
    My point exactly.


    [B]
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    And no, Jordan has army. (I know it's shit but they will survive if Arab countries help it.)
    Jordan would be the equivalent of Poland in WWII.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    In the past 15 years, All what I have seen is civilians dying in Gaza....
    You do know that Gaza isn't this peaceful neighborhood right?

    They are actively shooting rockets at Israel.

    What, do you expect Israel to just go "oh well we'll just wait until one of them does enough damage, THEN retaliate? THEN take them offline?"




    Well w/e. You are done. You have no arguments and you already admitted to supporting genocide.


    There is literally nothing left for me in this discussion.
    Last edited by Empire; 06-17-2015 at 12:52 PM.


  15. #43
    GerrysamHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    1,074
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by theanonymoussniffer View Post
    ISIS is why we target religions and dumb extremists that are wolves under sheep skin (religeon).
    Religeon is also targeted because it is constantly shoved down our throats when we didn't ask for it.
    Most religions are peaceful and encourage peace, as for religion being shoved down your throats thats on your family. Governments cannot force you into a religion and the most priests. vicars, reverends etc won't force anything onto you, just because people are being open about their faith and talking about or saying "I can't do this or that" because of their religion doesn't mean they're shoving it down your throat so you sir know nothing about the matter
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

  16. #44
    Dave's Ballsack Rag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,840
    Reputation
    1683
    Thanks
    1,280
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Im the guy who does not care about religions.
    Im a muslim but i dont go to the mosque.
    I dont pray
    For me there is only 1 god.
    I dont need to read a big book or go to the church, mosque or need to pray to believe in god


    Also religions are 1 of te main reasons that there are war crime or violence.
    Last edited by Dave's Ballsack Rag; 06-17-2015 at 01:04 PM.
    Current Rep power: 18
    Highest rep received: Hero, 146

    MPGH Member Level 1 - May 2014
    MPGH Donator - May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member - December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer - July 2016
    MPGH Member Level 2 - August 2016

  17. #45
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by GerrysamHD View Post


    Most religions are peaceful and encourage peace, as for religion being shoved down your throats thats on your family. Governments cannot force you into a religion and the most priests. vicars, reverends etc won't force anything onto you, just because people are being open about their faith and talking about or saying "I can't do this or that" because of their religion doesn't mean they're shoving it down your throat so you sir know nothing about the matter

    Most religions are practiced peacefully, however at their core most major religions are not peaceful.(especially the abrahamic ones).


    Government can force a religion on you, it's called a "theocracy" it existed for quite some time in human history.(didn't end well).


    Most people won't force anything on you, no. But at the same time just because the people don't do it, doesn't mean the religion doesn't promote that.


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why Everyone Should NOT Believe in a Religion
    By Thefurball in forum Religion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 3 Days Ago, 04:19 PM
  2. Why can't religion and science co-exist?
    By Ferris Bueller in forum Religion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-14-2016, 05:52 AM
  3. Why Everyone Should Believe in a Religion
    By Kia8 in forum Religion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 02:02 PM
  4. why doesnt this work?
    By $GHOST$ in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 10:34 PM
  5. Why Do you hack?
    By awibble in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 05:22 PM