Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54
  1. #1
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy

    Why is religion targeted?

    These current events have nothing to do with religion, although there was tension in the middle east since the forties, it was only truly brought to america 9/11/01.

    While, of course, that was a tragedy, it is exactly what we deserved, or at least, Bush senior, who I wish was one of the people who had to jump out. Let's look at what happened, we fight iraq for no reason (petrol), they get pissed, we ignore the un and nato and do what we want, an angered population lashes out, and suddenly two towers fall in NYC.

    In my opinion, the tension between israel-palestine and usa-terror groups is just people mad because they feel invaded and kicked out of what was rightfully theirs. Terrorism has no religion, america would have done that too.
    I found this on the internet, what inspired me to post this.

    Oh and, I have no sides when it comes to Israel-Palestine, Israel is killing innocents and enforcing apartheid while Palestinians just blow innocents up in hopes of changing something.

    Thanks guys
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Predator's Panda For This Useful Post:

    Frought (06-14-2015)

  3. #2
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,706
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    846
    My Mood
    Hot
    Americans blaming islam for terrorism is the same as Germans blaming jews for their problems pre-WW2. Germany blaming the jews before WW2 was genocide waiting to happen. And it did. My only fear is that another genocide happens this time against the muslims... Oh wait... It is happening.

    Fucking wake up dumbasses.

    "“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

  4. #3
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    Americans blaming islam for terrorism is the same as Germans blaming jews for their problems pre-WW2. Germany blaming the jews before WW2 was genocide waiting to happen. And it did. My only fear is that another genocide happens this time against the muslims... Oh wait... It is happening.

    Fucking wake up dumbasses.
    Well, that's kind of what I meant deep inside, I think around 150k iraqis died with all of our "crusades", thats like, 50 9/11s, so almost once every month.
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Predator's Panda For This Useful Post:

    Ferris Bueller (05-23-2015),Frought (06-14-2015)

  6. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan0gen View Post
    These current events have nothing to do with religion,
    When half of your education is religious and you act according to it, religion is a topic that should be discussed with regard to the "current events"
    (Whatever that means, because it's so vague idk wtf you actually mean).


    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan0gen View Post
    although there was tension in the middle east since the forties
    There has always been tension in the middle east. Always.

    Learn your history, ffs.
    ==========================
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan0gen View Post
    While, of course, that was a tragedy, it is exactly what we deserved, or at least, Bush senior, who I wish was one of the people who had to jump out. Let's look at what happened, we fight iraq for no reason (petrol), they get pissed, we ignore the un and nato and do what we want, an angered population lashes out, and suddenly two towers fall in NYC.
    I'm sorry, but there is no scenario where 9/11 is deserved. Innocent lives are never justified for killing.

    Fucking idiot.

    [B]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan0gen View Post
    In my opinion, the tension between israel-palestine and usa-terror groups is just people mad because they feel invaded and kicked out of what was rightfully theirs. Terrorism has no religion, america would have done that too.
    I found this on the internet, what inspired me to post this.
    Well your opinion is wrong.

    Palestine can choose to get along peacefully, but the continually choose otherwise.

    ISIS, Hamas, Hezbolla, etc. etc. have nothing to do with American occupation. You should at least read the wiki articles on this stuff before making stupid white-guilt comments about how it's all America's fault somehow.
    (lets just completely ignore history, motive, other countries, etc. etc. because "blame america").



    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan0gen View Post
    Oh and, I have no sides when it comes to Israel-Palestine, Israel is killing innocents and enforcing apartheid while Palestinians just blow innocents up in hopes of changing something.
    Israel's population alone says they are not enforcing apartheid.


    It's not even a contest with Israel vs. Palestine.

    Palestine openly admits to wanting to commit genocide. They lose immediately. End of discussion.


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    αяgуяσѕ (05-24-2015)

  8. #5
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    When half of your education is religious and you act according to it, religion is a topic that should be discussed with regard to the "current events"
    (Whatever that means, because it's so vague idk wtf you actually mean).
    So many people are religious unlike you and I that we have to accommodate for them attacking religion would be unreasonable.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    There has always been tension in the middle east. Always.

    Learn your history, ffs.
    A somewhat different kind of tension, I'm talking about israel.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I'm sorry, but there is no scenario where 9/11 is deserved. Innocent lives are never justified for killing.

    Fucking idiot.
    No innocents deserve to die, but it was going to happen, its like if you go and beat someones mother up, he will come after you. 9/11 was a "you wanna fuck with us?" type of deal.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Well your opinion is wrong.

    Palestine can choose to get along peacefully, but the continually choose otherwise.

    ISIS, Hamas, Hezbolla, etc. etc. have nothing to do with American occupation. You should at least read the wiki articles on this stuff before making stupid white-guilt comments about how it's all America's fault somehow.
    (lets just completely ignore history, motive, other countries, etc. etc. because "blame america").
    Nononono, ISIS was 100% america, don't even pull a Bush on me. Palestenians are pissed, that's why they neglect peace, also, maybe if Netanyahu hadn't been elected, there would be some progress.
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  9. #6
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,706
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    846
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    When half of your education is religious and you act according to it, religion is a topic that should be discussed with regard to the "current events"
    (Whatever that means, because it's so vague idk wtf you actually mean).




    There has always been tension in the middle east. Always.

    Learn your history, ffs.
    ==========================


    I'm sorry, but there is no scenario where 9/11 is deserved. Innocent lives are never justified for killing.

    Fucking idiot.

    [B]

    Well your opinion is wrong.

    Palestine can choose to get along peacefully, but the continually choose otherwise.

    ISIS, Hamas, Hezbolla, etc. etc. have nothing to do with American occupation. You should at least read the wiki articles on this stuff before making stupid white-guilt comments about how it's all America's fault somehow.
    (lets just completely ignore history, motive, other countries, etc. etc. because "blame america").





    Israel's population alone says they are not enforcing apartheid.


    It's not even a contest with Israel vs. Palestine.

    Palestine openly admits to wanting to commit genocide. They lose immediately. End of discussion.
    And yet people still continue to call Palestine the violator. How fucking dumb are you people?
    Do you understand that anything Palestine does is an act of self defense? Do you understand that palestine barely has a military? Do you understand that Palestine isn't even considered a country?
    This argument is so fucking dumb that I don't even know where to start.


    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I'm sorry, but there is no scenario where 9/11 is deserved. Innocent lives are never justified for killing.

    Fucking idiot.
    If there is no scenario where innocent lives are justified for killing, then the same logic applies to the attacks made on the middle east, correct?
    112,000-123,000 innocent civilians murdered in the iraqi war.
    21,000 innocent men, women, children brutally massacred in the afghani war.
    20,000 - 50,000 innocent civilians killed in pakistan.
    Most importantly, the millions of civilians killed in Palestine. The war crimes commited by Israel in palestine are countless. 7 out of 10 Palestinian casualties are civilian. Keep in mind this is been going on for decades.

    Fucking idiot.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Well your opinion is wrong.

    Palestine can choose to get along peacefully, but the continually choose otherwise.

    ISIS, Hamas, Hezbolla, etc. etc. have nothing to do with American occupation. You should at least read the wiki articles on this stuff before making stupid white-guilt comments about how it's all America's fault somehow.
    (lets just completely ignore history, motive, other countries, etc. etc. because "blame america").
    This is so fucking dumb.
    Palestine can choose to go along peacefully? Really? Do you know the COUTNLESS attempts made by the Palestinian government to even be recognized as a country?
    I'm not even going to argue this point. Do you even fucking realize the fact that the people in charge of israel right now are zionists? Do you understand who zionists are, what they are, what they stand for? They are fucking set on wiping out muslims off the face of the earth. You really think they can co-exist with Palestinians?

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Israel's population alone says they are not enforcing apartheid.


    It's not even a contest with Israel vs. Palestine.

    Palestine openly admits to wanting to commit genocide. They lose immediately. End of discussion.
    You retard.
    Well, again, your logic is flawed.
    As I mentioned earlier, Israel also openly admits wanting to commit genocide. They lose immediately. End of discussion.
    You are truly blind, ignorant, and frankly stupid if you think israel/america have anthing other than genocide in mind.
    Look at history, check patterns, use your brain, stop following your jew-ruled country's propaganda. When you do all of that, start talking about this subject.

    "“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

  10. #7
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Israel's population alone says they are not enforcing apartheid.


    It's not even a contest with Israel vs. Palestine.

    Palestine openly admits to wanting to commit genocide. They lose immediately. End of discussion.
    SAYS!!??!!? SAYS?!?!?!?
    HAS ANYONE EVER LIED TO YOU BEFORE?
    Listen to the words of banksy
     
    “How illegal is it to vandalize a wall,” asks Banksy in his website introduction to his Wall project, “if the wall itself has been deemed unlawful by the International Court of Justice? The Israeli government is building a wall surrounding the occupied Palestinian territories. It stands three times the height of the Berlin wall and will eventually run for over 700km - the distance from London to Zurich. The International Court of Justice last year ruled the wall and its associated regime is illegal. It essentially turns Palestine into the world’s largest open-air prison.”

    Also, you say the palestine openly admits to wanting to commit genocide, well, at least they are honest, unlike israel. Also, as I said before, they are a ticked off people, you would do this too if what happened to them happened to you.

    People seem to be condoning this second holocaust against islam, and I don't know why.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    You retard.
    Well, again, your logic is flawed.
    As I mentioned earlier, Israel also openly admits wanting to commit genocide. They lose immediately. End of discussion.
    You are truly blind, ignorant, and frankly stupid if you think israel/america have anthing other than genocide in mind.
    Look at history, check patterns, use your brain, stop following your jew-ruled country's propaganda. When you do all of that, start talking about this subject.
    So tru
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Predator's Panda For This Useful Post:

    Ferris Bueller (05-23-2015)

  12. #8
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

    Do you understand that anything Palestine does is an act of self defense?

    Glad you admit your horrendous bias upfront and I don't have to draw out my responses in order to get it out of you.


    Saying anything they do is self defense is bullshit. It's excusing the actions they have continually taken over the years as "self defense".

    Suicide bombing? Self defense
    IEDs? Self defense.
    Launching thousands of rockets at civilians? Self defense.
    Putting their own rockets in the middle of civilian areas? Self defense.
    Claiming that they want to commit genocide? Self defense.

    Because literally anything they do, is excused. Because Israel "occupied" their land.

    If the Native Americans bombed New York do you think it would be justified? No.

    But for palestine it is. Because reasons. And when that is the extent of your argument. When murdering innocent children is ok "because reasons" you lost.

    And this is just the first paragraph....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    Do you understand that anything Palestine does is an act of self defense? Do you understand that palestine barely has a military? Do you understand that Palestine isn't even considered a country?
    This argument is so fucking dumb that I don't even know where to start.
    Yeah, I agree, your argument is pretty stupid. "Oh they don't have a full military, so launching rockets at civilians is fine!"

    If palestine was one guy, his actions would still not be justified.



    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

    If there is no scenario where innocent lives are justified for killing, then the same logic applies to the attacks made on the middle east, correct?
    112,000-123,000 innocent civilians murdered in the iraqi war.
    21,000 innocent men, women, children brutally massacred in the afghani war.
    20,000 - 50,000 innocent civilians killed in pakistan.
    Most importantly, the millions of civilians killed in Palestine. The war crimes commited by Israel in palestine are countless. 7 out of 10 Palestinian casualties are civilian. Keep in mind this is been going on for decades.

    Hey fucktard, two wrongs do not make a right. Saying "well america did it" does not mean it's ok for Palestine to do it. I mean you KNOW that these things are wrong, why are you citing them as justification?

    "Millions of civilians killed in palestine" oh give me a break. Your overexageration is ridiculous.
    ==========================================


    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

    This is so fucking dumb.
    Palestine can choose to go along peacefully? Really? Do you know the COUTNLESS attempts made by the Palestinian government to even be recognized as a country?
    I'm not even going to argue this point. Do you even fucking realize the fact that the people in charge of israel right now are zionists? Do you understand who zionists are, what they are, what they stand for? They are fucking set on wiping out muslims off the face of the earth. You really think they can co-exist with Palestinians?
    >Israel is Zionist.
    >Zionist want to wipe all muslims from the earth.

    Somehow I just don't believe you. Maybe it's the fact that Zionism isn't about wiping out Muslims? Maybe it's because the muslims supported the final solution? Maybe it's because of all the recent leaders stating that they want to "wipe out Israel".

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

    You retard.
    Well, again, your logic is flawed.
    As I mentioned earlier, Israel also openly admits wanting to commit genocide. They lose immediately. End of discussion.
    You are truly blind, ignorant, and frankly stupid if you think israel/america have anthing other than genocide in mind.
    Look at history, check patterns, use your brain, stop following your jew-ruled country's propaganda. When you do all of that, start talking about this subject.
    I see no quotes for this.


    Look at your dumb ass. "Israel/america have genocide on their mind", right kid, maybe if you didn't believe in all the palestinian propaganda you'd have an argument.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan0gen View Post

    So many people are religious unlike you and I that we have to accommodate for them attacking religion would be unreasonable.


    - - - Updated - - -


    A somewhat different kind of tension, I'm talking about israel.


    - - - Updated - - -


    No innocents deserve to die, but it was going to happen, its like if you go and beat someones mother up, he will come after you. 9/11 was a "you wanna fuck with us?" type of deal.


    - - - Updated - - -


    Nononono, ISIS was 100% america, don't even pull a Bush on me. Palestenians are pissed, that's why they neglect peace, also, maybe if Netanyahu hadn't been elected, there would be some progress.
    Pointing out the connection between the religion and the person isn't right because they are a large group of people?
    -Nope.

    Of course you are. You are going to blame everything on Israel. All the actions of ISIS are "because of Israel".
    -Fucking retarded kids.

    Innocents dying is not justified. Please do not try to justify this. If you are going to complain about Israel then don't try to justify innocents dying.


    ISIS is the fault of ISIS and ISIS alone. You need to realize that these people need to take responsibility for their actions, not just pass the blame onto america and call it a day.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan0gen View Post

    SAYS!!??!!? SAYS?!?!?!?
    HAS ANYONE EVER LIED TO YOU BEFORE?
    Listen to the words of banksy
    Also, you say the palestine openly admits to wanting to commit genocide, well, at least they are honest, unlike israel. Also, as I said before, they are a ticked off people, you would do this too if what happened to them happened to you.

    People seem to be condoning this second holocaust against islam, and I don't know why.


    - - - Updated - - -


    So tru

    Says what? The population of Israel is not apartheid you stupid fuck. Do you even know what that means? It's not blacks/whites or jews/muslims in Israel.
    >Ironically this is how it is in the rest of the middle east though.
    ==========================
    Oh the poor people having to be sheltered by a wall that only exist because assholes are throwing rockets at them.

    It's not seperating a group of people like the berlin wall did. It symbolizes nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan0gen View Post

    People seem to be condoning this second holocaust against islam, and I don't know why.

    First off, the muslim world SUPPORTED the holocaust, so watch your fucking mouth kid.

    Secondly, Islam is a religion, not a race.


    Third, You don't even know what the holocaust is. It was a systematic execution of a specific group of people(the jews).


    Nobody is putting Muslims into gas chambers. Nobody is systematically committing genocide on them.



    this is ridiculous. Kids these days are so utterly ignorant that they'll state that there is a "second holocaust against Islam"

    Maybe in the intellectual terms there is. Because Islam gets destroyed in every fucking debate, just like I'm doing here.


  13. #9
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,706
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    846
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    Glad you admit your horrendous bias upfront and I don't have to draw out my responses in order to get it out of you.


    Saying anything they do is self defense is bullshit. It's excusing the actions they have continually taken over the years as "self defense".

    Suicide bombing? Self defense
    IEDs? Self defense.
    Launching thousands of rockets at civilians? Self defense.
    Putting their own rockets in the middle of civilian areas? Self defense.
    Claiming that they want to commit genocide? Self defense.

    Because literally anything they do, is excused. Because Israel "occupied" their land.

    If the Native Americans bombed New York do you think it would be justified? No.

    But for palestine it is. Because reasons. And when that is the extent of your argument. When murdering innocent children is ok "because reasons" you lost.

    And this is just the first paragraph....


    Yeah, I agree, your argument is pretty stupid. "Oh they don't have a full military, so launching rockets at civilians is fine!"

    If palestine was one guy, his actions would still not be justified.






    Hey fucktard, two wrongs do not make a right. Saying "well america did it" does not mean it's ok for Palestine to do it. I mean you KNOW that these things are wrong, why are you citing them as justification?

    "Millions of civilians killed in palestine" oh give me a break. Your overexageration is ridiculous.
    ==========================================



    >Israel is Zionist.
    >Zionist want to wipe all muslims from the earth.

    Somehow I just don't believe you. Maybe it's the fact that Zionism isn't about wiping out Muslims? Maybe it's because the muslims supported the final solution? Maybe it's because of all the recent leaders stating that they want to "wipe out Israel".



    I see no quotes for this.


    Look at your dumb ass. "Israel/america have genocide on their mind", right kid, maybe if you didn't believe in all the palestinian propaganda you'd have an argument.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Pointing out the connection between the religion and the person isn't right because they are a large group of people?
    -Nope.

    Of course you are. You are going to blame everything on Israel. All the actions of ISIS are "because of Israel".
    -Fucking retarded kids.

    Innocents dying is not justified. Please do not try to justify this. If you are going to complain about Israel then don't try to justify innocents dying.


    ISIS is the fault of ISIS and ISIS alone. You need to realize that these people need to take responsibility for their actions, not just pass the blame onto america and call it a day.


    - - - Updated - - -




    Says what? The population of Israel is not apartheid you stupid fuck. Do you even know what that means? It's not blacks/whites or jews/muslims in Israel.
    >Ironically this is how it is in the rest of the middle east though.
    ==========================
    Oh the poor people having to be sheltered by a wall that only exist because assholes are throwing rockets at them.

    It's not seperating a group of people like the berlin wall did. It symbolizes nothing.



    First off, the muslim world SUPPORTED the holocaust, so watch your fucking mouth kid.

    Secondly, Islam is a religion, not a race.


    Third, You don't even know what the holocaust is. It was a systematic execution of a specific group of people(the jews).


    Nobody is putting Muslims into gas chambers. Nobody is systematically committing genocide on them.



    this is ridiculous. Kids these days are so utterly ignorant that they'll state that there is a "second holocaust against Islam"

    Maybe in the intellectual terms there is. Because Islam gets destroyed in every fucking debate, just like I'm doing here.
    Ok I really don't know why I'm even responding to you at this point.



    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Hey fucktard, two wrongs do not make a right. Saying "well america did it" does not mean it's ok for Palestine to do it. I mean you KNOW that these things are wrong, why are you citing them as justification?

    "Millions of civilians killed in palestine" oh give me a break. Your overexageration is ridiculous.
    umm hey, fucktard, i never said it justifies firing rockets at civilians. America and Israel kill 10x more civilians than Palestinian & Arab terrorists. This is my point. This is what I'm trying to get at. Israel poses a much higher threat to palestinian civilians than these terrorists pose on Israeli civilians. In other words, instead of defending the country that kills thousands of civilians, defend the country that is being utterly destroyed in a public genocide.

    You see the difference between Palestine and Israel is that Palestine wants to commit "genocide". Israel is already committing it. Sadly a guy like you fails to see this. You are defending the Jew version of Hitler. How on earth do you fail to see this? You want to know why Palestinians fire rockets at civilians? You want to know why they use IEDs? They have been left with nothing. Their country was invaded. Their government was torn down. Their army destroyed. Every attempt they had, peaceful and violent failed. No one is condoning the terrorists' actions. No one is saying that it's okay to fire rockets at civilians. But, please, if you are so passionate about pronouncing islam and Palestinians as a violent people, why are you not as passionate about pronouncing israelis the same? Please, just answer this question for me. If you want sources about how violent the Israelis are, i will give them to you. They are countless. I already gave you the numbers on what America has done alone.

    "“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ferris Bueller For This Useful Post:

    Predator's Panda (05-24-2015)

  15. #10
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Suicide bombing? Self defense
    IEDs? Self defense.
    Launching thousands of rockets at civilians? Self defense.
    Putting their own rockets in the middle of civilian areas? Self defense.
    Claiming that they want to commit genocide? Self defense.

    Because literally anything they do, is excused. Because Israel "occupied" their land.
    Oh goodness thanks you finally get it!


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Yeah, I agree, your argument is pretty stupid. "Oh they don't have a full military, so launching rockets at civilians is fine!"

    If palestine was one guy, his actions would still not be justified.
    What? You mean by starving palestenians, forcing them to live under apartheid it isn't justified to seek revenge?


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Pointing out the connection between the religion and the person isn't right because they are a large group of people?
    -Nope.

    Of course you are. You are going to blame everything on Israel. All the actions of ISIS are "because of Israel".
    -Fucking retarded kids.

    Innocents dying is not justified. Please do not try to justify this. If you are going to complain about Israel then don't try to justify innocents dying.


    ISIS is the fault of ISIS and ISIS alone. You need to realize that these people need to take responsibility for their actions, not just pass the blame onto america and call it a day.
    'JUSTIFYING INNOCENTS DYING" ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS THIS MAKES ME VERY MAD, ARE YOU FORGETTING WHAT HAPPENED AT GAZA, WHERE INNOCENT CHILDREN, ELDERLY HAVE THEIR BLOOD SPLATTERED ALL OVER THE FUCKING SIDEWALK, EVEN THOSE WHO OPPOSE HAMAS?


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Says what? The population of Israel is not apartheid you stupid fuck. Do you even know what that means? It's not blacks/whites or jews/muslims in Israel.
    >Ironically this is how it is in the rest of the middle east though.
    ==========================
    Oh the poor people having to be sheltered by a wall that only exist because assholes are throwing rockets at them.

    It's not seperating a group of people like the berlin wall did. It symbolizes nothing.
    No right of free speech, assembly or movement
    Arrest and imprisonment without charge or trial
    Torture
    House searches without warrant
    Assassination, extra-judicial murder
    No right to vote for the Israeli government (even though it controls their lives)
    This is your 'non-apartheid', really? really? Can you still defend that?
    Oh and, OH MY GOD THE HORROR OF HAVING TO LOCK UP A NEGLECTED PEOPLE


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    First off, the muslim world SUPPORTED the holocaust, so watch your fucking mouth kid.

    Secondly, Islam is a religion, not a race.
    Are you talking about Haj Amin al-Husseini? Do you realize that it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a leader of the muslim world?
    Do you realize that the majority of muslims are Shiite, and do not support isis/ genocide towards jews? While, yes of course if you went to a shiite country they would be pissed if you were jewish, it's just that they assimilate jews to zionists, which is not always true, and they fail to neglect the innocent muslim lives lost.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Third, You don't even know what the holocaust is. It was a systematic execution of a specific group of people(the jews).


    Nobody is putting Muslims into gas chambers. Nobody is systematically committing genocide on them.



    this is ridiculous. Kids these days are so utterly ignorant that they'll state that there is a "second holocaust against Islam"

    Maybe in the intellectual terms there is. Because Islam gets destroyed in every fucking debate, just like I'm doing here.
    "systematic execution of a specific group of people", so it is ok to attack a people if they are killed by bombs rather than gas? Good to know.

    Do you want to know why islam gets destroyed in every debate, because most powerful people are zionist, even if they aren't jewish, and now we have a circlejerk of people who keep blaming islam for all the problems in the middle east.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh and, do you know what IED stands for?
    Improvised
    Explosive
    Device
    Do you want to know why they use ied's rather than proper c4? They have nothing, they are left for dead and have nothing to live for.
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Predator's Panda For This Useful Post:

    Ferris Bueller (05-23-2015)

  17. #11
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

    umm hey, fucktard, i never said it justifies firing rockets at civilians. America and Israel kill 10x more civilians than Palestinian & Arab terrorists. This is my point. This is what I'm trying to get at. Israel poses a much higher threat to palestinian civilians than these terrorists pose on Israeli civilians. In other words, instead of defending the country that kills thousands of civilians, defend the country that is being utterly destroyed in a public genocide.
    So what you are essentially saying is that because a country defends itself, it's the badguy.

    Because palestine chooses to put rockets in civilian areas, Israel is the badguy for taking them down.

    Here's the thing. Palestine is playing the "poor me" card when they could just stop firing those rockets. But no. That'd be doing the right thing, can't have that.


    This is just stupid. You are literally supporting a country trying to commit the murder of innocents versus the people trying to prevent it.

    What a joke.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan0gen View Post
    [SIZE="2"][B][SIZE="2"][B][SIZE="2"][B][SIZE="2"][B][SIZE="2"][B]
    Oh goodness thanks you finally get it!


    - - - Updated - - -


    What? You mean by starving palestenians, forcing them to live under apartheid it isn't justified to seek revenge?
    They don't starve palestinians in Israel. Outside of Israel I don't see how it's there problem but they do still send aid.
    >Also, shouldn't the surrounding countries provide aid? Oh that's right, they supply them with arms, not food. Derp.

    Gaza's a mess. Nobody wins in gaza.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan0gen View Post
    [SIZE="2"][B][SIZE="2"][B][SIZE="2"][B][SIZE="2"][B][SIZE="2"]
    Oh goodness thanks you finally get it!

    No right of free speech, assembly or movement
    Arrest and imprisonment without charge or trial
    Torture
    House searches without warrant
    Assassination, extra-judicial murder
    No right to vote for the Israeli government (even though it controls their lives)
    This is your 'non-apartheid', really? really? Can you still defend that?
    Oh and, OH MY GOD THE HORROR OF HAVING TO LOCK UP A NEGLECTED PEOPLE



    Every Israeli citizen who is not under arrest has their rights. Stop making up shit please.
    =========================================




    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan0gen View Post
    Do you want to know why they use ied's rather than proper c4? They have nothing, they are left for dead and have nothing to live for.
    I hardly care. If a hobo decided to bomb a school, I doubt I'd care that he had "nothing to live for" and couldn't afford proper C4.


    You aren't even taking in motive. You are trying to gather sympathy.


    That's why you lost this debate.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan0gen View Post
    Do you want to know why islam gets destroyed in every debate, because most powerful people are zionist, even if they aren't jewish, and now we have a circlejerk of people who keep blaming islam for all the problems in the middle east.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan0gen View Post
    You are literally blaming zionism for me destroying you. Wow.

    Just......just wow kid.
    Last edited by Empire; 05-24-2015 at 01:46 AM.


  18. #12
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,706
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    846
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    So what you are essentially saying is that because a country defends itself, it's the badguy.

    Because palestine chooses to put rockets in civilian areas, Israel is the badguy for taking them down.

    Here's the thing. Palestine is playing the "poor me" card when they could just stop firing those rockets. But no. That'd be doing the right thing, can't have that.


    This is just stupid. You are literally supporting a country trying to commit the murder of innocents versus the people trying to prevent it.

    What a joke.


    - - - Updated - - -


    They don't starve palestinians in Israel. Outside of Israel I don't see how it's there problem but they do still send aid.
    >Also, shouldn't the surrounding countries provide aid? Oh that's right, they supply them with arms, not food. Derp.

    Gaza's a mess. Nobody wins in gaza.





    Every Israeli citizen who is not under arrest has their rights. Stop making up shit please.
    =========================================






    I hardly care. If a hobo decided to bomb a school, I doubt I'd care that he had "nothing to live for" and couldn't afford proper C4.


    You aren't even taking in motive. You are trying to gather sympathy.


    That's why you lost this debate.




    You are literally blaming zionism for me destroying you. Wow.

    Just......just wow kid.
    Ok. Let me play along. Since you're just beyond reason.
    So you're telling me, the proper response to a terrorist attack is blowing entire cities? The proper response is to kill thousands? How is that reasonable? You are the one justifying the murder of innocents here. No one is defending the terrorists, but when entire cities are being torn down, then I have a problem.

    I'm done here.

    "“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

  19. #13
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,687
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    WTF you smoking bro?
    This shit has been happening even before we went to war in the Middle East.
    You could easily google this shit and find all of what has happen.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks...tic_facilities
    The Iran Hostage Crisis wasn't until 1979 a year before the Iran-Iraq war even started.
    This is only a small list of all the shit that has been going on before we ever did anything to them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post


    Ok. Let me play along. Since you're just beyond reason.
    So you're telling me, the proper response to a terrorist attack is blowing entire cities? The proper response is to kill thousands? How is that reasonable? You are the one justifying the murder of innocents here. No one is defending the terrorists, but when entire cities are being torn down, then I have a problem.

    I'm done here.
    That shit doesn't always matter in the world, we are human beings. There is no right from wrong, unless you argue Ethics...
    That didn't stop us from bombing Japan now did it? So why would it stop people from blowing up cities to kill Terrorist?
    People have the right to protect their own Nation.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 05-24-2015 at 10:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  20. #14
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,293
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Empire, I have to agree with @Ferris Bueller , at this point your points are drifting into the unreasonable. And no, we are not being "destroyed" in this debate.
    Just think about exactly what you said in that last paragraph and write an appropriate one, please.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by αяgуяσѕ View Post
    WTF you smoking bro?
    This shit has been happening even before we went to war in the Middle East.
    You could easily google this shit and find all of what has happen.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks...tic_facilities
    The Iran Hostage Crisis wasn't until 1979 a year before the Iran-Iraq war even started.
    This is only a small list of all the shit that has been going on before we ever did anything to them.


    That shit doesn't always matter in the world, we are human beings. There is no right from wrong, unless you argue Ethics...
    That didn't stop us from bombing Japan now did it? So why would it stop people from blowing up cities to kill Terrorist?
    People have the right to protect their own Nation.
    What? This has nothing to do with what we are talking about.
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  21. #15
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post


    Ok. Let me play along. Since you're just beyond reason.
    So you're telling me, the proper response to a terrorist attack is blowing entire cities? The proper response is to kill thousands? How is that reasonable? You are the one justifying the murder of innocents here. No one is defending the terrorists, but when entire cities are being torn down, then I have a problem.

    I'm done here.

    Just because one side has more casualties does not make them the good-guys. You are naive to think that.

    You can't even respond to what I posted either.

    The second someone asks you for a source on your bullshit propaganda, you back out. What a fucking surprise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan0gen View Post
    Empire, I have to agree with @Ferris Bueller , at this point your points are drifting into the unreasonable. And no, we are not being "destroyed" in this debate.
    Just think about exactly what you said in that last paragraph and write an appropriate one, please.
    This isn't anything I can comment on. Just saying "you are being unreasonable" without explaining why isn't a counter or response.

    You might as well have not posted tbh.
    Last edited by Empire; 05-24-2015 at 02:34 PM.


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why Everyone Should NOT Believe in a Religion
    By Thefurball in forum Religion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 04:19 PM
  2. Why can't religion and science co-exist?
    By Ferris Bueller in forum Religion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-14-2016, 05:52 AM
  3. Why Everyone Should Believe in a Religion
    By Kia8 in forum Religion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 02:02 PM
  4. why doesnt this work?
    By $GHOST$ in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 10:34 PM
  5. Why Do you hack?
    By awibble in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 05:22 PM