Thread: Scrap Adress

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    lala1234567's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Sweden
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Post Scrap Adress

    So i found the scrap adress though i do not think it will work because it's probably stored on a online server...

    here's the scrap adress: iw7_ship.exe+455AAF4 or 14455AAF4

  2. #2
    An0m4ly_15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Syntaxerror
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    972
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lala1234567 View Post
    So i found the scrap adress though i do not think it will work because it's probably stored on a online server...

    here's the scrap adress: iw7_ship.exe+455AAF4 or 14455AAF4
    To all guys who want a salvage or key hack:

    Its serversided. You can change the value but when you buy crates it change back.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Me when i know i'm eating pizza tonight


  3. #3
    Xiov1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by An0m4ly_15 View Post
    To all guys who want a salvage or key hack:

    Its serversided. You can change the value but when you buy crates it change back.
    Key address doesn't work for me also since there based thow online side u cant buy weapons with salvage

  4. #4
    fx666666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    363
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    323
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by An0m4ly_15 View Post
    To all guys who want a salvage or key hack:

    Its serversided. You can change the value but when you buy crates it change back.
    doesnt change back, just freeze the address but on client side it will be lets say 99 but in the server side it will stay on your reg amount
    ARMA 3 DESOLATION MENU









  5. #5
    kenn9797's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by fx666666 View Post
    doesnt change back, just freeze the address but on client side it will be lets say 99 but in the server side it will stay on your reg amount
    haha sick, how did u make it say Dual-Keyboard Member

  6. #6
    fx666666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    363
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    323
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9797 View Post
    haha sick, how did u make it say Dual-Keyboard Member
    i really dont know lmao

    actually after looking, your rank get higher each time you get more post (dual keyboard member require 250 - 499 (262 - 488) post)
    Last edited by fx666666; 1 Week Ago at 09:20 PM.
    ARMA 3 DESOLATION MENU









  7. #7
    beifei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Does this mean that you can set your keys to 30 then freeze and buy as many crates as you want?

  8. #8
    rwby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    client.dll
    Posts
    1,606
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    6,636
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by beifei View Post
    Does this mean that you can set your keys to 30 then freeze and buy as many crates as you want?
    Nope. It wont work.

Similar Threads

  1. GMS/OMS V.34 Adresses
    By -[standoff]- in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 07:38 PM
  2. Adresses For Maplestory V.32
    By -[standoff]- in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 01:47 PM
  3. [RELEASE] MAC Adress Changer [PBBAN]
    By thereal|quintobean in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 11:26 AM
  4. Gps Adress
    By 22061988 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 11:02 AM
  5. Warrock -> Cheat Engine -> Adresses
    By thiag0 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 07:29 AM

Tags for this Thread