Poll: Do You Agree With My Ideas Or Do You Have Diffirent Ones?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    primeru333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I have to disagree, the North Korean families would say they wish the best for the Great One (Kim Jung-il) and hopes he will live forever.
    Why is that? explain plz ,ty.

  2. #17
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by primeru333 View Post
    Why is that? explain plz ,ty.
    In North Korea, it like a cult following, everyone is brainwash into thinking that the leader is a God. When the first 'president' of North Korea died, everyone was crazy, and crying. It like the world ended for them, they was sad and upset that he died and 'left them behind' in fact, his birthday is a national holiday.

    Let say you was raise and thinking a person is a God, that person is your life, your blood, you'll eat, pray, and fuck for him. NOBODIES of the outside world is contacting North Korea.

    North Korea is Dark

    As you can see, the South Korean area, is filled with light and communication, the north-is black. Like a black hole, nothing goes in or out.

  3. #18
    primeru333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    In North Korea, it like a cult following, everyone is brainwash into thinking that the leader is a God. When the first 'president' of North Korea died, everyone was crazy, and crying. It like the world ended for them, they was sad and upset that he died and 'left them behind' in fact, his birthday is a national holiday.

    Let say you was raise and thinking a person is a God, that person is your life, your blood, you'll eat, pray, and fuck for him. NOBODIES of the outside world is contacting North Korea.

    North Korea is Dark

    As you can see, the South Korean area, is filled with light and communication, the north-is black. Like a black hole, nothing goes in or out.
    lol yeah it is a dark place, but even though people are not that crazy to think that Kim Chin Ir( i think name of the president) is a God, people in this country just like in USSR wants that asshole(dictator) to be gone and hope his brother will not be asshole(dictator) like Kim Chin Ir, I mean i am sure next president after Kim Chin Ir's death will be his brother there is no doubt about unless he will get killed or something, I am sure there is such people who loves their president to death but mostly people wants freedom. I dont think human being is like to be dicatated to do something.

  4. #19
    HackPack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    630
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by mu663r View Post
    they need to smoke somthing and fuck off....
    this guy is high i bet...@primeru, get your names correct. Joseph Stalin was dictator and is seen as evil but he increased steel production during the 5 year plan(stalin means steel). It isnt crazy for people to think someone is god, its the way it is. look at Christians. you dont know what your saying, he doesnt have a brother but many sons. they dont have criminals, how are they bad? look at crime in USA. ps his name is Kim Jong il
    bye

  5. #20
    noobnuker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by gunman353 View Post
    I feel that the North Korean's are not bad people its their goverment and dictators have to much power and that they need to over power the goverment and create a new one when the goverment becomes to powerfull like we do in America do u think thats a good idea?
    Uh, thanks Captain Obvious. Anyone who disagrees has got to be retarded.

  6. #21
    HackPack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    630
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by noobnuker View Post
    Uh, thanks Captain Obvious. Anyone who disagrees has got to be retarded.
    I disagree...they shouldn't really uprise/protest/rebel or anything...its the citizens duty to follow the laws...
    bye

  7. #22
    theexploited1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    las vegas, NV
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Drunk
    dude its not their government its the whole country of north korea dude that hate us cuz we invade other countries for no god damn reason our government is full of greedy little B*TCHES thats right you herd that i hate all of them...... if we didnt invade all the other countries you know how much everyone else would like us?


    [X] Get Called Hacker While Ligit
    [X] Get Banned 1 Time For Hacking
    [X] Get Banned 5 Times For Hacking
    [X] Get Banned 10 Times For Hacking
    [X] Get Banned 1 Time While Not Hacking...(dont know how it happened (F*ck you warrock))
    [X] 1 Post
    [X] 5 Posts
    [X] 10 Posts
    [X] 20 Posts
    [X] 30 Posts
    [X] 50 Posts
    [X] 75 Posts
    [X] 100 Posts
    [X] 125 posts
    [X] 150 posts
    [X] 200 posts

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thank ME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  8. #23
    Th3KaNgSt3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Ya I agree with you. It's not the people obviously but the government...kim jong il........RAWR
    ~Th3KaNgSt3R

  9. #24
    Mjham2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    North Korea sucks

  10. #25
    illmaticz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    the reason for north korea for being so "violent" and strict is because they're trying to protect themselves..communism is just what works in their country from their perspectives..the reason why korea is divided into north and south is mainly because of US and same as Vietnam (now they are united) you don't see north korea starting war with different countries...US does lol

  11. #26
    EvilSkyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I think the US should not interfere with north korea problems.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. north korea or JAPAN
    By Gourav2122 in forum North Korea
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 12:58 PM
  2. north korea + AL-QUEDA
    By Gourav2122 in forum North Korea
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 12:31 PM
  3. North Korea Omgomgomgomgomg
    By SATANICAT in forum North Korea
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 09:23 PM
  4. FLAME NORTH Korea =D
    By Dave84311 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 09:33 PM
  5. North Korea & NUKE
    By arunforce in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 05:34 PM

Tags for this Thread