Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 94
  1. #76
    hypa4footy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Amused
    Youve also forgot that many Japanese people have been Abducted to NK, Their excuse was as simple as "To Teach the children of North Korea some History/Culture". Mainly because they dont have much culture. Also, I think it is unethical that they should be Spending so much money on Missiles when they have so many people starving to death. As A Japanese person myself, I kinda feel pissed off about the people that take this matter as "Foreign". Just because its not happening close to you, it dosent mean that it Wont.... Also, There WAS a case when a Japanese woman was Abducted, then returned about..50 years or so after.. I think. She was abducted towards or at the end of WWII (?) If any1 can, clear that up for me pls, thx

  2. #77
    phucu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Inner Thoughts
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by cng885 View Post
    Well, we wouldn't call it democratic. The communists make names like that to make them sound nicer..but its still communism.
    neither is the U.S.; its actually a republic

  3. #78
    phucu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Inner Thoughts
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Actually, that does not make sense. Also, how dare you disrespect both the killer and the victim families to a whole different topic. The killer is from South Korea, not North Korea and NK is a threat to many nations. It is a threat to South Korea, the still warring enemy, who have American based on there. Japan is also a a threat, another common enemy. China is actually telling North Korea to chill out then be nice to him.
    China has eyes for other areas of the world now: resource nations. They use their influence with North Korea as a bargaining tool with the west

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to phucu For This Useful Post:

    stukatzo (08-02-2009)

  5. #79
    Grantos123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Nk may be testing missiles, but hey its not like the western nations, haven't in the past and taking into consideration one of them actually fired 2 at Japan.
    (trying to be non-biased in saying that)
    so hmm, who do I consider a bigger threat. NK is a threat yes to SK who they are at war with, the fact that they have and are testing them is the threat, but there are much bigger threats out there, lets not be ignorant here.


    Nukes in human hands regardless of country or government is bad for all of us and is essentially a threat.

  6. #80
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    >.>
    wow talk to me if ur north korean and you die...
    thats..
    real bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer”


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

  7. #81
    ItsStoner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I shouldnt really be saying this without a million proxies and firewalls protecting my identity but Kim-jong il should be killed along with the rest of the government over in NK Same goes for america and United Kingdom! - All corrupt, all the want is money and power - The richest people control the world - The people who run the big international banks run the world.

  8. #82
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsStoner View Post
    I shouldnt really be saying this without a million proxies and firewalls protecting my identity but Kim-jong il should be killed along with the rest of the government over in NK Same goes for america and United Kingdom! - All corrupt, all the want is money and power - The richest people control the world - The people who run the big international banks run the world.
    They are banned from having computers, therefore you're a lier and governments can find you, you can't have a millon proxies there is no way and firewalls?

    Yeah, impossible.

  9. #83
    ItsStoner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    They are banned from having computers, therefore you're a lier and governments can find you, you can't have a millon proxies there is no way and firewalls?

    Yeah, impossible.
    Did I say i was hiding behind them? No i didn't READ it through first and make sure you UNDERSTAND idiot!

  10. #84
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsStoner View Post
    Did I say i was hiding behind them? No i didn't READ it through first and make sure you UNDERSTAND idiot!
    I did, here is where you fail hardcore into proving me wrong.


    I shouldnt really be saying this without a million proxies and firewalls protecting my identity <-------------A proxy hide the person and you even stated that you're 'using' them to hide. Therefore you just prove that I am right, thank you.

  11. #85
    Cuddly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I live in North Korea. Kim Jong Il evil. OMGHEE. Popo. RUN!

  12. #86
    imanandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The New Century
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired
    Whoa, pretty harsh place
    CAN YOU DIG IT?

    Selling LV. 40 DF Account? DON'T BAN ME FOR ADVERTISING PLEASE!!!

  13. #87
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,076
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsStoner View Post
    I shouldnt really be saying this without a million proxies and firewalls protecting my identity but Kim-jong il should be killed along with the rest of the government over in NK Same goes for america and United Kingdom! - All corrupt, all the want is money and power - The richest people control the world - The people who run the big international banks run the world.
    Dude they have medication for your disorder its called vallium!

  14. #88
    rollout1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Napoleon, Ohio
    Posts
    214
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I did, here is where you fail hardcore into proving me wrong.


    I shouldnt really be saying this without a million proxies and firewalls protecting my identity <-------------A proxy hide the person and you even stated that you're 'using' them to hide. Therefore you just prove that I am right, thank you.
    He shouldnt be saying it without a million Proxies protecting his identity. He never said he used them. He said he SHOULD be using them. He said its unsafe to say what he's about to say WITHOUT his Proxies, because he doesnt have them.

    You are wrong. I dont even care for the fag Im defending. Your post just extremely pissed me off because you dont know what the fuck you're talking about.
    ______________________________
    Press THANKS if I didnt say "FUCK" enough, or press THANKS if I Said "FUCK" too much. Either way, go suck a dick and die, fuckstick.

    Official Shit-List
    "my name is lol"
    "lakshay{Banned}"

    Dudes I'm "Ok" With
    "HowHate"

  15. #89
    Certified Sniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In THE PLAYBOY MANSION.
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    The turks did that its called the hell march it was done last year i think heres the link
    Proud to be Turkish






    Thankyou R_arraz for this awesome Sig

  16. #90
    Sir Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a 3rd World Country
    Posts
    1,328
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well, to my opinion, North Korea is looking forward to World War III. Recently, nuclear disarmament is one of the world's priority to establish peace and safety, but only North Korea , Iran and some other country are not accepting the arrangement. North Korea does have established Communism, but it shall not prevail. It's true that Communism can make great countries, very powerful ones, but it ends with massacre. Look at Stallin for example. Communism in Russia lasted for over 30 years, but Stallin killed over 23,000,000 people within the purges and Ukraine's famine. Another great example is Mao Ze-Dong, who killed and estimate of 50-70 million people (worst democide/genocide in human history) during his time as leader of Communist China (some of this bloodbaths were also carried out in the Tibet). North Korea has as an allie the super power country of China, that has a population of 1/4 of the world's total population. If someone is going to bring hell upon earth, it shall be North Korea and China.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. north korea or JAPAN
    By Gourav2122 in forum North Korea
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 12:58 PM
  2. north korea + AL-QUEDA
    By Gourav2122 in forum North Korea
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 12:31 PM
  3. North Korea Omgomgomgomgomg
    By SATANICAT in forum North Korea
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 09:23 PM
  4. FLAME NORTH Korea =D
    By Dave84311 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 09:33 PM
  5. North Korea & NUKE
    By arunforce in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 05:34 PM

Tags for this Thread