Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

MPGH News (3/1/13)

24th Edition
    3/1/2013

Staff Needed!
    For the past few weeks, lots of staff have been resigning and MPGH is in dire need of new staff members. On Wednesday, Liz made an announcement giving links to the sections that are needing sections and that have applications open. The current sections that are open are as follows: Alliance of Valiant Arms and Battlefield Sections. The thread will be constantly updated if a new section opens up. If you'd like to see the whole thread, go here.

Postbans

Congratulations to @Hugo Boss on 8,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Mc565 on 5,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @master131 on 8,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Hannibal on 24,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @kmanev073 on 2,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Anaal Nathrakh on 1,337 posts!
    Congratulations to @Abbadon The Despoiler on 1,337 posts!
    Congratulations to @Nachos on 3,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Datura on 9,000 posts!

Birthdays

Happy Birthday to @Hugo Boss !
    Happy Birthday to @TeddyBoy95 !

Demotions/Resignations

@Justin is no longer a minion.
    @Biesi is no longer a Minion.
    @Lightning is no longer a Contributor.

Interview - [MPGH]Hugo Boss

[MPGH]Mr. PoopFace: Hugo Boss, how are you doing today? Can I interview you for this week's issue of MPGH news?
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: Of course. ^_^

[MPGH]Mr. PoopFace: How did you find out about MPGH?
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: A while ago, I was looking for a crossfire account to buy which lead me to MPGH. As well, I was also looking for a gp hack, and interesting enough there was a xtrap bypass back then.

[MPGH]Mr. PoopFace: Looking for accounts, ehhh? Maybe that's why you MM now. When and how long have you been MM for MPGH?
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: I'd say I have been a MM on MPGH for around almost 3 months, since December 4th, 2012.

[MPGH]Mr. PoopFace: Better than me. Lol. Do you ever think you could be more than just MM, like minion for a certain section?
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: To be honest, it would not really matter if I become a minion for any other section. My main goal here on MPGH is to help others and also learn new things as I go. Ultimately, becoming a minion would be a booster and a more challenging road that I would be willing to accept.

[MPGH]Mr. PoopFace: Minion? That's a start. My dream is to be GM. Coming on MPGH, what are some of the games you like to play?
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: There's always along road and challenge road up ahead, which is the fun part. As well, I actually do play quite a bunch of games currently, such as Crossfire, Minecraft, Rush Team and Dynasty Warriors Online. In the past, I used to play Battlefield play4free, Maplestory and Runescape so utlimately even though some of these games I don't play anymore, I still them.

[MPGH]Mr. PoopFace: Hopefully you'll get minion for one of those sections soon, since you're so active. Besides being on the computer all day, what are some of the things you like to do as a hobby?
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: Haha, and outside of MPGH or going on the computer all day, I to socialize with other people and meet new people. As well, I to compete in musical festivals or competitions, so I'm a music freak And as well, hopefully you'll get minion too.

[MPGH]Mr. PoopFace: Thanks, you so kind. Do you think being MM is hard? How do you make time for MPGH and your real life?
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: In the beginning when I started being a Middleman it was a bit hard and things were just getting adjusted to. Now, since it's been a while, things just go with the flow and I find it worth working for. And, normally I don't really make time for both. I usually multi task, so when no one asks me to MM for them, I use that time for school or for other uses like playing games, doing homework, and etc. Most of the time, if it's homework, I usually do it when I'm at school, so I don't have to do it when I come back home.

[MPGH]Mr. PoopFace: Organized person. So better than me. What do you like about MPGH the most?
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: Actually, I'm not really that organized. It's actually a skill i'm working on and trying to improve for the future. And what I like about MPGH the most is that almost everybody here is like family. Whether there is negativity, or positivity, in the end we all have our goals and we will all try our best to achieve it. And of course if you are going to ask which part is the best section, I'd say the Marketplace and General.

[MPGH]Mr. PoopFace: Don't get too attached to General or you'll become everyone else. Before we end this interview would you like to give a shout out to anyone?
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: I actually post everywhere in general any who, I would to give shout outs, but the problem is there's so many people If I do want to narrow things down, I'd like to give a shout out to @Ravallo , @Arabian , @BananaBoy. , @Vice-Versa , @Woods , @heythere123 . There's actually more but I'm not sure if it would be too much.

[MPGH]Mr. PoopFace: Alrighty, Thank you for your time.
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss: Thank you Shane, for interviewing me.

Interview - [MPGH]Sjoerd

[MPGH]Mr. PoopFace: Sjoerd. How are you today? Can I interview you for this weeks issue of MPGH news?
    [MPGH]Sjoerd: Skane, of course you can!

[MPGH]Mr. PoopFace: How did you end up in Dave's big palace, MPGH?
    [MPGH]Sjoerd: I believe I somehow found MPGH through Warrock. After some long memberships on DXT, ***, GK, etc etc.

[MPGH]Mr. PoopFace: You rat, once on MPGH always on MPGH, you can never leave. When you joined MPGH, were there any types of games you liked to play?
    [MPGH]Sjoerd: Yeah, warrock at the start. But it started to become boring after a while (and my main was banned), so I switched to Combat Arms and Crossfire. That would be around the time I started to become more active in General.
    [MPGH]Mr. PoopFace: Some of those being your favorite games, did you work hard to moderate in one of those sections? If so, what section and what position?
    [MPGH]Sjoerd: I didn't work hard, but I did actually moderate one section, the Combat Arms Europe section. I was a moderator of the section. And of course with Moderator came free VIP hacks. Crossfire VIP being the only one out there at the moment, resulted in me using the CrossFire VIP more than spending Time in the section I should be moderating. Might be the reason why I was demoted a month later. Not sure.

[MPGH]Mr. PoopFace: Shits funny. Yeh, I loved the free CF VIP, but didn't get too attached to it, so that I would get demoted. I'm surprised you achieved Mod, better than me. When and how long did you have it for?
    [MPGH]Sjoerd: Of course, I am better than you. I was mod back in 2009, and as I said, I've had it for around 1 month.

[MPGH]Mr. PoopFace: Nigga, you said you get demoted 1 month after you started using CF VIP. Besides be on the internet/MPGH, what do you like doing outside of the house?
    [MPGH]Sjoerd: And I started using the CF VIP when I got promoted to mod. Outside MPGH or the internet I like to go out or just hang out with friends. I'm not doing any sports at the moment, but I'm looking into going to the gym again. Oh and I love to play on my xbox.

[MPGH]Mr. PoopFace: No Fucking Way!!! I have Xbox also, add me sometime. Do you ever want to have a chance at being staff again or are you too lazy?
    [MPGH]Sjoerd: Sure, if you play BO2 or BF3 Anyways, I would, but I wouldn't want to be bound to a section, because I'm hardly active in any other section than General. So yeah, I don't think Dave/Arun are going to make me GM any time soon.

[MPGH]Mr. PoopFace: I fink you would make a great GM. What do you like most about MPGH?
    [MPGH]Sjoerd: I think so too. Let's convince Dave and Arun. What I like most is the trolling. I love trolling other members.

[MPGH]Mr. PoopFace: Before we end this interview, would you like to give out any shout outs to anyone?
    [MPGH]Sjoerd: It's over already? Don't really have anyone I want to thank, except for my mother, father, family and all of my friends for making this happen. Just kidding. Fuck them.

[MPGH]Mr. PoopFace: So mean, anyways, thank you for your time.
    [MPGH]Sjoerd: Aren't you going to pay me for this?

[MPGH]Mr. PoopFace: No noob, you just got scammed.
    [MPGH]Sjoerd: Reported.

GLOBAL NEWS IS RECRUITING. WE NEED A NEW WRITER TO PRODUCE GLOBAL NEWS (MINIMUM OF 2) ARTICLES EVERY WEEK TO BE PRODUCED. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PM @Psychotic (ME).

Resident Evil 6 System Requirements

Resident Evil 6 will be released on March 22, 2013 as Capcom and nVidia just published the system requirements of this awaited up-coming Resident Evil. Let's see if your PC will be able to run it:
    Minimum system requirements
    • OP: Windows Vista, 7 or 8
    • Processor: Intel CoreTM2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD AthlonTM X2 2.8 GHz
    • RAM: 2Gb
    • Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTS

Recommended system requirements
    • OP: Windows Vista, 7 or 8
    • Processor: Intel CoreTM 2 Quad 2.7 GHz or AMD PhenomTM II X4 3 GHz
    • RAM: 4Gb
    • Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560

ArmA 3 Alpha Next Week

Two days ago, Bohemia Interactive announced their plans for the upcoming PC-exclusive tactical military shooter game, ArmA 3. They are going to start alpha testing ArmA 3 next week, Tuesday March 5th.

To participate in the Alpha you can purchase one of the two editions on Steam , that will be available from next Tuesday, March 5th:
    • ArmA 3 Alpha (24.99 EUR/19.99 GBP/32.99 USD)
    • ArmA 3 Digital Deluxe Edition (39.99 EUR/34.99 GBP/49.99 USD)

Extras in the Digital Deluxe Edition include:
    • a digital soundtrack upon release
    • digital maps upon release
    • digital tactical guide upon release
    • a Steam Gift of ArmA: Cold War Assault (Operation Flashpoint™: Cold War Crisis)

Both versions include access to the ArmA 3 Beta + a digital copy of the complete game upon release. The price of each edition will increase once the ArmA 3 Beta and final game are made available!
    The ArmA 3 Alpha is a big milestone in the projects development. Testing early and often puts us on the right track towards improving performance, stability and delivering on our goal of creating a robust final release. - Jay Crowe, Co-Creative Director on ArmA 3
    For those who don't want to purchase the game yet, there will be a lite version of the alpha available one week after the initial Alpha release, on Thursday March 14th. This version does not include a multiplayer component or modding support, and can only be accessed if you have an invite from a player who purchased the ArmA 3 Alpha.
    For more information on the Alpha, be sure to visit the brand new ArmA 3 website at Arma 3 | Official Website

EA Putting Microtransactions into all Future Games

EA has decided to incorporate the trade of micro transactions into future titles, according to chief financial officer Blake Jorgensen.
    We are building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way; to get to a higher level, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of business. - Blake Jorgensen
    Micro transactions are common in free-to-play multiplayer games, however it seems that it will be pushed more and more into single player games.
    It has already been introduced to the Dead Space series: when the player does not have enough materials to craft a weapon, the game will offer you the opportunity to buy them. Alternatively you can either search for the parts yourself or send out scavenger bots to do your bidding.
    You can buy resources with real money, but scavenger bots can also give you the currency that you can use on the marketplace. So you don't have to spend dollars*. - Yara Khoury
    *Real money
    Yara Khoury is the associate producer for Dead Space 3.
    And consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of business. - Blake Jorgensen
    Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Confirmed

The rumors were getting more and more insistent, it is now official: Assassin's Creed 4 will be entitled Black Flag.
    This information has been confirmed today by Ubisoft through Twitter and Facebook, who say that more details will be announced on March 4. The authenticity of the image presented this morning has also been confirmed.

Metro: Last Light - Release Date Announced

4A Games recently announced that the up-coming opus of the Metro series, Metro: Last Light will be released on May 14, 2013 in America and on May 17, 2013 in Europe for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 owners.
    The storyline will take place in Moscow one year after the events of Metro 2033, while the Moscow Metro inhabitants still have to struggle with hordes of mutants and still have to face a civil war which is seemingly inevitable.

The Smart Bracelet

The smart bracelet, a special bracelet customized to glow at certain types of notifications you receive from your smartphone. No longer do you have to pull out your cell phone from your purse, your pocket or your bag, because with this "smart bracelet" you will know when there are calls coming in, alarms, app notifications, a friend or special someone messages you, social network or media notifications and more.. All projecting and glowing at different colors under your customization or choice for each specific category. The Embrace+ is currently fundraising to upgrade and take the Bluetooth smart bracelet from its manufactured prototype form. The Embrace+ can have up to a 10 day battery life upon 100 notifications daily. In the future, the creators are developing a waterproof version so you can use this under the shower, or even when you're swimming. This bracelet will be extremely helpful and amazing when you are watching a movie at the theaters or in a restaurant rather than having your phone ringing really loud when you receive a call.

CNET shows how to make a free call on the Facebook app on the iPhone

New Facebook News Feed Design

Are you ready? Are you ready to see something new? Well the day will soon come when Facebook reveals their new design next Thursday. According to some people in New Zealand, a new style for Timeline has been seen where the layout had one column instead of two. TNW shoes that there will also be a new Like Page from which they saw on the BuzzFeed's status update that will link you to the BuzzFeed's official facebook page. Although, there is no exact date for when this new feature will come out but it seems like Facebook will just be testing out new features and deciding in the future.

MPGH News Team

• Writers

• Global News
      • *** Recruiting a new Global News writer. PM me if interested.

Last edited by Hero; 03-03-2013 at 01:15 PM.

Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hugo Boss (03-02-2013),[MPGH]Liz (03-06-2013),Maxedout (03-02-2013),Rance-Sama (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Nice, as always did you see your vm ?

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Thank you for updating

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Nice update
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Bye @YOU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
    Nice, as always did you see your vm ?

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Thank you for updating
    Yeah. Just as I posted I got your VMs. Thanks for that

Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Member Since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Nice interviews.
    Didn't RE6 come out already?
    Those bracelets
    Rep. Power: 108

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post

Yeah. Just as I posted I got your VMs. Thanks for that
    I wanna be freelancer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    Nice interviews.
    Didn't RE6 come out already?
    Those bracelets
    I think RE6 will be coming out for PC then. I have RE6 for my PS3 though, so I'm not sure.
    @Nitekillr

Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Member Since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The interviews are my favorite part

more more!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Just me or are these weeks going by fast af. good job guys
    Previous Usernames

Borndel

Evocate
    Hazmat202
    Hennessey'

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Shit. Something happened with @Doc 's images on Photobucket. Fixing now.

Can't fix photos. @Doc needs to send me the actual PNGs so I can upload them somewhere where they won't be taken down. Sorry guys!
    Last edited by Psychotic; 03-01-2013 at 10:19 PM.

Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Member Since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Shit. Something happened with @Doc 's images on Photobucket. Fixing now.
    I wanted to say that

【=◈︿◈=】【=◈︿◈=】
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Glad you guys like he interviews, but check out the other articles as well.

Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    mmm this was late today, but I still likes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @Psychotic @Vice-Versa
    Console, yes. PC, no.
    PC version comes out March 22nd.
    Pre-purchase Resident Evil 6 on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Will send through the images when I get home. They're on my desktop machine.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast