Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

[Free] How to make $300 per day or more on eBay

I believe people have been selling this information for a couple of bucks when it's free. I'm not sure if I will get flamed for this or not, but here you go. This is for the public and intended for the public was it was released to the public.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to let people know before reading this:

1. There is no thing as free money
    2. To get money, you have to put in time
    3. Nothing is easy, but taking your time to understand will get you even further
    4. Don't ask me any questions or PM's regarding this, I will NOT reply
    5. This was not made by me, I just wanted to release it to the public

Thanks would be appreciated but no necessary as I did nothing but copy and paste

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to make $300 per day OR MORE on EBAY - News - Bubblews

It is a concept as old as time...buy products at one price and sell them for a higher price. Repeat this process over and over again to the desired income level. With the invention of the Internet it has never been easier to accomplish this goal. The Internet makes it possible to scale your customer base beyond your geographic location. Now days, it isn’t uncommon for someone in the UK to sell goods in the USA even without ever possessing the products. This ebook will show you how I’ve make thousands and thousands of dollars on the popular website EBAY. It will show you several methods you can use and implement within the next 24 hours to mimic my success.

Before we dive in let me remind you this is a REAL business. Real businesses require real effort, time and energy. Anyone who says “make thousands working 2 hours a week” is flat out lying to you. Now, I’m not saying you have to spend every waking moment working on your new business. I am saying that to become successful and make substantial profits online will require you to spend time developing the

strategies to be successful. The first step is this ebook. I challenge you to read through this entire ebook TWICE BEFORE you get started. You’ll find you will discover things you missed the first time. So let’s get started…

As already mentioned, we will be learning how to build a business using the popular online auction website EBAY.com. Since its inception, EBAY is responsible for more Internet millionaires per capita than any other website in its space. The reason? EBAY makes it easy to list an item for sale, promote it to potential buyers, and close the transaction.

There are 2 obstacles sellers must overcome to be successful with EBAY.

· #1 – What to Sell

· #2 – Where to Get Products to Sell at a Price that Allows for Profit

You don’t have to be an expert in any one field to be successful as an EBAY seller. Instead, you just need to find products that are in demand. This is step #1. Don’t worry so much at first about “Where to get them.” Instead, figure out what people want first and then figure out how to get them what they want at a price that gives you a profit. For example, let’s say you decide to sell shoestrings. You found a source where you can buy them for pennies. But, you didn’t do your homework. You list the items and after a few days you’ve sold none. Worse, you look at the traffic count and you’ve only had a handful of visits to your auction. So, what’s the problem? You see, nobody wants to buy shoestrings. They just aren’t in demand. ( warning: I have NOT researched shoestrings so there is a chance it could be a terrific product to sell on EBAY )

So, if you want to sell on EBAY but don’t know what is the “Hot things to Sell” what should you do? Well, the first step is ASK EBAY! EBAY has a site called Ebay Pulse ( pulse.ebay.com ) where they show you popular searches, most watched items, largest stores and more. EBAY Pulse is a daily snapshot of current trends, hot picks and cool stuff on EBAY. The site’s homepage shows the Top 10 Popular Searches but the real treasure is near the bottom of this page. Here you will find a link to “See more eBay Pulse Categories”. Clicking that link will take you to a huge list showing you items by category that people are interested in buying on EBAY.

Click the link “See more eBay Pulse Categories” pulse.ebay.com/index/20081_1

Next, click the category “Home & Garden” pulse.ebay.com/index/11700_1

Next click the “Tools” link to see the “Pulse Items for Tools” pulse.ebay.com/Tools_W0QQsacatZ631

You should now see a page similar to the screenshot below.

Please realize that EBAY changes their URL structures from time to time so you may need to navigate the Pulse area to find this specific example.

Looking through the list of popular searches shows us several products we could go after. I personally like the “tools” niche simply because it interests me and is usually a year-round niche rather than something like Christmas Lights or Halloween Costumes which are seasonal products.

Continuing with this REAL example, I’ve decided to sell Air Compressors. Now, I don’t know anything about Air Compressors. In fact, I don’t even own one myself. However, that doesn’t matter to us. Instead, we are looking for items that people want to buy as illustrated by EBAY Pulse.

I challenge you to become very savvy with EBAY Pulse, the different categories, and popular searches. EBAY Pulse will be your “secret formula for success”. This is what the Ebay Powersellers use and so should you. Never jump in as a seller without checking to make sure the item is a popular one to promote. Failure to do so can result in major frustration, time loss and financial ruin.

OK, now the fun part. We’ve figured out WHAT to SELL….now we just need to know where to get it.

First let me start off by saying I don’t want you to think we are going to use some lame wholesale list or drop-shipping guide. Those things are complete junk and most of the time require you to pay for products BEFORE you even sell them. No, instead we are going to SELL before we BUY! Awesome huh?

The secret website is….drum roll please…. OVERSTOCK.com ( O.co )

How can this be you might ask? What I’m going to show you is how to sell the exact same thing listed on O.co for more, the same, or less and STILL make a profit. And, I’m going to show you a REAL example. Plus, O.co is going to do all the hard work for us!

Let me walk you through a REAL example.

We know that we want to sell Air Compressors so we visit O.co and enter in “Air Compressors” in the search bar. I then review the results and I settled on a product called “All Power America 3.5HP Peak 6-Gallon Air Compressor”. Below you’ll see a screenshot of the product.

You’ll notice the price is $166.99.

Next, open another tab in your browser ( or another browser window ) and visit EBAY.com.

On Ebay.com, we are going to try to locate the same product. In the Ebay search bar I type in: “All Power America 3.5”. I then look at the listing results and find the exact same Air Compressor for sale. Below you’ll see a screenshot of the Ebay listing.

The first thing that should jump out at you is the price. This EBAY listing is for $35.73 MORE than what you can purchase this same thing from Overstock.com for. Next, notice they are offering FREE SHIPPING. O.co offers low $2.95 shipping on ALL PRODUCTS and free shipping plus 5% back if you are with Club O ( more on that later ).

Next, notice the seller information area. You’ll see the seller has 4849 next to his name. This is his/her “feedback score”.

This is how many times people have left feedback. In my experience, customers leave feedback at a rate of approximately 30%. That is, 70% of the time they don’t leave positive feedback. So, a number of 4849 is a good indicator that this seller is a professional and successful. His transaction count ( or the amount of products he has sold ) is most likely in excess of 20,000 units. So, lets shoot REALLY LOW and assume he profited just $10 per item

( remember in our example he stands to profit over $30 ). His profit from $10 per item X 20,000 items is $200,000. And, best of all, he never even had the product. All he did was list them for sale on Ebay at an inflated rate.

If you find an item you want to sell from O.co on EBAY and you don’t see anyone else listing one for sale, don’t automatically discard this as a “bad product to sell”. Remember, we did our research. EBAY Pulse TOLD US that Air Compressors are in High Demand.

I’ve shown you how to figure out WHAT to SELL, and WHERE to get PRODUCTS to SELL, but I haven’t shown you YET how to get your customers the products they buy. The next section covers that.

But first, there is one account you’ll need in addition to an EBAY account to be a successful seller and that is a PayPal account. PayPal is the preferred method of payment for millions of EBAY transactions. In addition, you can purchase products on O.co with your paypal account. Setting up a PayPal account is an easy process. Just visit PayPal.com and signup. I recommend you signup for the Premier account. You can always upgrade to a Business account if the need arises.

The following is a typical transaction process:

Step 1: Do your research Step 2: List your Item Step 3: Your Item has Sold

Step 4: Make sure the money is in your PayPal account Step 5: Visit O.co and purchase your customer’s item Step 6: IMPORTANT! At check out put your information in the billing info and YOUR CUSTOMER’s information in the shipping info. ( see below )

Whatever you have left over in your PayPal account is your profit!

Listings that Succeed

Providing the necessary information to sell your item is very important and can result in low sales if done poorly. Good for you O.co has already done all the hard work! They spend millions on marketing with a percentage going to copywriters so that their products sell. Use their photos and descriptions in your listings. In fact, I even use their reviews! Does O.co care? If they do they have never told me to stop! Why would they? You are actually helping them sell their products! Think of yourself as an O.co sales representative.

There are a few things you can do to improve your profit margin. First, you can join Club O Rewards Club O Rewards Program | Overstock.com . This program will cost you $19.95 per year but will give you free shipping, 5% reward dollars which you can use on future products, and extra reward dollars on select products. Using the Air Compressor as an example, if you were a member of the Club O Rewards program, you would get free shipping

( savings of $2.95 ) + $8.35 credit on a future purchase. This is an additional $11.30 in your pocket! So for every 15 Air Compressors you sell, you’ll basically get 1 free Air Compressor. ( Purchase price $166.99 | $166/$11.30 = 14.777 )

In addition, O.co has a Overstock.com Mastercard which will give you up to 8% rewards with free shipping.

Calculating the Price

As illustrated in the above example Ebay Listing, the seller chose to inflate the price of the unit to what he felt was an acceptable amount. There is another strategy that works well and I call that the “Lowest Online Price” strategy.

Most people are used to paying shipping for online products. Use that to your advantage. Knowing that you are getting shipping from $0 - $2.95 per item you can price the unit below O.co’s price and then inflate the shipping charges. For example, O.co has this Air Compressor for $166.99. You could price it at $165.99 and an online search could result in showing your listing first when searched by “Lowest Price First” on comparison sites. Then, build in the shipping cost to a level you are comfortable with.

Optional Software for Calculating Price

There is one additional piece of software I like to use to help me decide what price my items should be listed at. The software is called Hot Item Finder and it is $47. What it does is shows you a history of items that have sold and what they sold for. Without this software you could leave serious money on the table. For example, lets say you used the Air Compressor example and listed the price at $202.72. But, then you do a search on Hot Item Finder and notice the same unit recently sold for $232! You’d be leaving an extra $30 profit on the table. But, you don’t have to purchase this to get started if you don’t want to. Highly recommended.

Returns

One of the most common questions I get regarding this method is: “What if the person wants to return the item?” This is by far the EASIEST process ever! In fact, your goods will ship with an invoice and return instructions! All you do is tell the buyer that you will refund the money, less any restocking fees, once you receive word from the shipping department that the item(s) have been returned. How will you know they were returned? The money will be credited back to your PayPal account. Then all you need to do in PayPal is click the “REFUND” link next to your customer’s transaction. But don’t worry. In all of my years of selling stuff via EBAY I have had less than 1% return. What is more common is people agreeing to purchase and then not completing the PayPal transaction. If this happens, all you do is notify EBAY and they will refund your listing and final value fees.

Fees

When selling items on EBAY it is important to realize how much EBAY is going to charge you to sell your items. You

need to make sure you pick items with a profit margin that can support the fees. For example, if you have a product that cost you $10 and you sell it for $12 on Ebay but the fees are $3 from Ebay then you will only receive $9 for a $10 item therefore losing $1 per item.

EBAY has Insertion Fees and Final Value Fees. Insertion Fees typically run .50 per listing. Final Value Fees are a percentage of the total amount your item sold for. Final Value Fees are confusing to compute (11.0% of the initial $50.00, plus 6.0% of the remaining balance ($50.01– $1,000.00) EBAY runs specials all the time for discounted listing fees and final value fees. You can also set your listing as an auction and get 9% final value fees. Final Value Fees for Ebay Stores is only 7.5% which makes this much more profitable for you.

In addition, PayPal will charge you a fee to use their service. PayPal fees range from 1.9% to 2.9% which are standard merchant account fees.

Tricks and Tweeks

Get a PayPal Debit Card personal.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?&;cmd=_render-content&content_ID=marketing_us/debit_card

One thing that has made my life much easier is I have a PayPal Debit Card. This accesses your available balance in PayPal and can be used online or offline wherever MasterCard is accepted. This will save you time and money. You’ll earn rewards and cashback plus you won’t have to wait for money to transfer. Instead, you just visit an ATM and withdraw your money. Standard ATM rates apply.

Don’t forget about Craigslist

This process is MUCH MORE MANUAL than what I’ve already described but in some cases I have found items on Craigslist, used Hot Item Finder to find out if they are worth buying and then made up to 300X on my money….or more!

Check out the Clearance Rack!

O.co has a clearance section:

www.overstock.com/Luggage-

Bags/Clearance,/clearance,/33/store.html

O.co has a Redline area:

www.overstock.com/red-line-deals

And, O.co has a Wholesale area: Overstock.com: Online Shopping - Bedding, Furniture, Electronics, Jewelry, Clothing & more keywords=wholesale&SearchType=Header

Bundle and Profit Big

Sometimes you’ll find volume buying discounts from O.co on items that just “make sense” to purchase more than one of. For example, who would buy just 1 bar stool, or 1 pillow?

Selling bundled items makes it more profitable for you the seller.

Think BEYOND O.co

What other sites offer products cheap with free shipping? Here are some of my favorite sites to use when looking for cheap products to resell on Ebay:

bensbargains.net/ dealdump.com/ dealspl.us/ www.dealitem.com/ slickdeals.net/ gottadeal.com/
    and my favorite… dollardays.com/

Final “THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW”

· OK, so we’re ready to list our item on Ebay right? Well, before you do, make sure you read the “FINE PRINT” on the O.co item you intend to list. For example, they won’t ship to Military Addresses, Puerto Rico, etc. You need to put this information in your EBAY LISTING! Typically I restrict purchases to only the continental United States. It is just easier that way. The beauty is

it doesn’t matter where YOU, the buyer, lives as long as you have access to a computer you can ship your items to their desired USA locations.

· Sometimes you’ll sell an item on EBAY and it will be “Out of Stock” on O.co. Put a disclaimer on your EBAY item that says something like: “High Sell Out Item. We reserve the right to refund your money should this item sell out locally prior to fulfilling your order.”

· Consider an EBAY STORE - EBAY Stores offer lower listing fees and can save you BIGTIME! I recommend you list HUNDREDS of products ( though you should start out slow at first ). Cheap listing fees mean you don’t have to sell every product to be successful.

Finally, don’t let unsuccessful people tell you you can’t do this. Negative people love to spread negativity. Don’t listen to that nonsense. You can do whatever you set your mind to. I don’t care if you live in New York, India, Australia, China or Africa…this process can work for you. All you need is access to a computer, the Internet, an Ebay Account and a PayPal Account.

Alright! Get out there and make some money! I’d love to hear your success stories!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thanks mate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    lol i don't think thats the method being sold
    https://i.imgur.com/HCSHIhT.jpg

Need a vouch done? Click the banner above!

[img]https://**********.com/addskype/arkaniumlion.png[/img]